SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

tracking scammers emails....... ideas?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
marty111
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i love baiting scammers and often track emails i send to see where they went however i dont know what to do with the info i have gathered ( ip address, location ect) if you have any ideas feel free to reply

( the service i use to track the emails is free and is called whoreadme and is located here: http://whoreadme.com)

note: the most common location of the scammers is Africa the latest one was from Benin also realist that he is almost certainly reading them in an internet cafe)
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you need to do anything with the info? I don't see what you can do with it. No point telling the lad that you know he's in West Africa if his format says he's in Japan or the US etc

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

419eater already has built the tool and can be seen here: http://www.419eater.com/scamtracker/ (you can't add info yourself though)

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic