SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A new member

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BKroj
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello !

After one person on my family has been fooled by these people I have decided that I was going to be very mean with them...
I'm an 18-year old boy, I love sport and music (especially old (medieval) instruments) and of course scambaiting.
While some people may just do it for the fun, I'm expecting to truly bankrupt or/and scare my dear scammers.
I have set up 2 techniques:
- The first one to make them send nice "guarantee fees".
- The second one to make them believe they actually tried to rob a powerful russian mafious gang that supplies Lagos in drugs & weapons.

I'm using the same kind of technique that was used on "Scamming on telephone", i.e letting the scammer think he is scamming another scammer's MUGU (hence the full email history).

Some questions:
How to cover myself perfectly ? Do I need to use a VPN ?
I use a standart gmail account, and obviously keep in mind not to share ANY personal informations. Is this enough ?
Is there a mentor with nice Photoshop skills to teach me the basic skills of scambaiting ?
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The first one to make them send nice "guarantee fees

If you mean that you expect the lads to send you money, this is not permitted in this forum, it is known as cash baiting and we do not condone it, nor do we allow discussion of it in this forum.

Please read the forum stickies.

Welcome to Eater, have fun, read the forum guidelines and stickies.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi BKroj.

Welcome to Eater and you are welcome to grab a mentor on the Cherrie Mentor Program. That will of course get you any mentor and just not those that are good at Photoshop. If you are lucky you might get one here that volunteers to take you in.
You do however need to stop to collect "guarantee fees". If i understand that correctly you get scammers to sent you money. While that is very possible to do it is also highly illegal as it makes you a scammer yourself. And even if you do sent the money away to charity it is still no something we condone here at Eater. There are very few rules here but cashbaiting is one of the things we do not do.

You might wanna check out the rules for more information.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=176248

The safety issues are something you can discuss with your mentor but usually gmail is an excellent choice as it does not show your IP and is therefore quite safe to use. So a VTP would not be necessary.

And once again Welcome

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, bating is comprised of very simple rules . It has to, or I would never get it.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is alot of other ways to make them waste money like safari trips, buying stuff, paying for tattoes, and alot more.

Btw

Welcome to the forum, I also had many ideas like you in the beginning but they usually don't work and I recommend you learn how to straight bait first then climb up the difficulty ladder.

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
BKroj
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your warm welcome !!

irishemigrant wrote:
Quote:
The first one to make them send nice "guarantee fees

If you mean that you expect the lads to send you money, this is not permitted in this forum, it is known as cash baiting and we do not condone it, nor do we allow discussion of it in this forum.

Sorry, after reading "Scamming on Telephone" and "Fifty bucks to trust you" I thought I could do it as well...
But I don't need money for myself anyway: asking for funny pictures of them sent in 48h UPS could be nice as well. I'd love to get free goodies from Africa !

I have already tried to grab a mentor with Cherry Mentor Program but I didn't work... too bad Sad

Oh, was also wondering: do they actually REALLY get tattoed for life or they make fake washable ones ?
I have been posting on guest books since this morning but haven't received anything for the moment.
If someone volunteers to be my mentor, it would be a pleasure Wink
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The mentoring program only accepts mentees if they have at least one post. As you now have two you are eligible to sign up. Try again and you will get your mentor. And if your are really (un)lucky you get me. My Photoshop skills are average at best, but there are Youtube tutorials and you can always ask on the forum. People there are more then happy to help out.

And yes, the tattoos are real. Sure some lads try to fake theirs but also there are many who actually come through with their task and get a tattoo.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
BKroj
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay I have got my mentor now Wink

Do you know if there are other interesting scammers that speak other languages than english ? (I've already tried French for Ivory Coast, but i'd prefer bait with portuguese Wink )
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BKroj wrote:
Okay I have got my mentor now Wink

Do you know if there are other interesting scammers that speak other languages than english ? (I've already tried French for Ivory Coast, but i'd prefer bait with portuguese Wink )

I only got 100 % english letters.

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here!

Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here!
If you have any questions regarding Photoshop, feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to help you. I'm self-improving amateur, but I've been using photoshop for few years straight by now, so if anything, feel free to send me a private message and I'll either help you or try to do the photochop for you Smile

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And if Mortal's busy you can always try me.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

We do not get lads to send us cash, but we do get their bank accounts shut down (symbolized by a piggy in the siggy) and cause them to waste time and money on things. Some of us have lads send fake checks (to the dropbox, not to our own addresses of course).

I picked up a message from surplus in Spanish a few months ago and baited it. The scammer was in the Ivory Coast but knew no French. I'm partway through translating the bait, which is difficult, since his Spanish is machine-translated from English and mine has French words and misspellings stuck in. There's at least one French word in his Spanish, see my sig.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil Yerboots wrote:
And if Mortal's busy you can always try me.

or me.. Wink

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
BKroj
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everybody !

I have to say that i'm quite impressed by this warm welcome and the help offered....
I'm running out of guest books and I was wondering if you guys had some techniques to get more scammers in the mailbox...
(or even recently received emails... i've already mailed all the recent addresses in the surplus section but I might not be the only one to do so...)
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry. The emails will come.
It usually takes few days, before they gather your email address. After that, they are often sold, so this takes some time too. But once you're out there, you'll be never able to get rid of those emails in that email account. Wink

We all are glad you like it here. There are lots of great people and we all are really eager to help as much as we can. So if anything, just ask and there is always going to be somebody to help. Smile

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're looking for scammers you could also try your hand at love/dating scam baiting. Open a free profile at www.4ppl.com make it unappealing and obviously not the sort of person that a real dater would choose and then sit back and watch the inbox fill up.

Then you have a variety of options.

1. continue the bait posing as someone looking for romance

2. Only reply to the scammers who send you a message telling you about how they need your help getting $6,000,000 out of the country or

3. Ask them if they're interested in a business deal of your own devising.

Either way you should be kept busy. Wink

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, BKroj!
Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic