SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This scumbag was starting a romance scam on my mom

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thecoller
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all. It's been a while since I have baited or posted here, but I come to admire the great work you do Smile

I'm posting because my mom was contacted by a scammer in match.com (the dating site), posing as Tristan Freeman. I saw some of the emails and for me the grammar made it quite obvious this was a scam.

I googled that name and this link came up:

http://dating-overview.com/content/view/94/34/

One of the comments near the top is from a "Debbie" who was contacted with the same story (he has a daughter, travels to Africa, bla bla).

It didn't get to the point where he asked for money, she showed me an email and I warned it looked fishy. His story was that he is an oil industry executive overseeing a drilling project in Cape Town. Said he is British and has a daughter called Fantel. Also said he was planning to go to Mexico to visit her (I guess the next step was to ask some money for a visa/passport/ticket/whatever because -insert excuse here- happened in Cape Town).

I told her to stop all contact.

I think the guy deserves a nice bait, but she gave up some information and maybe even my name, so I'm hesitant to bait him myself.

Is there anyone interested in giving him some hell? The email he used to contact my mom is:

Lads email addy removed to ensure that YW gets a "good run" at the lad without everyone else piling in. This Keep off can be removed later if appropriate-MM

I'm trying to get some of the emails from my mom to post them.

Closed lad accounts
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give him to me. PM the details.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
thecoller
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
Give him to me. PM the details.

I'll get the emails and shoot you a PM.

Closed lad accounts
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, when YW takes on the case you know this lad is going to go through hell Thumbs up

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can hardly wait. It was YW's work (along with others) with Adamu that got me hooked here originally. I can only hope he shares his 'efforts' with us.

Offering baiting tools and taking requests at http://un14.webs.com (Updated: 8/6/11)
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GreyAmadeus wrote:
Wow, when YW takes on the case you know this lad is going to go through hell Thumbs up

+1 ^^
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fortunately I don't get sick when I see blood.

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooh, this will be a good one... Image

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with The Dane on this. [Mr T] I pity th' foo' who takes on YW! [/Mr T]

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Adamu .. oh god, I remember that one. I have a particularly strong stomach.
but ... well, this lad will wish that he'd never been born. Or if he is particularly clear of mind, that yeawhatever had never been born. Image

Olly3008
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

What made it so good? Cant say i've read it Twisted Evil

Me:you gonna poo on me?
Abraham 0gho:Until u become honest

Ming Yang: hold for 15mins please i want make use of the bathroom
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You must. You really must.

username14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's like 163 pages but I was captivated the entire time. I read it over two days and I've been here ever since. I'm pretty skeptical of many safaris because I know I easy it can be to fake things online. Not blaming the baiters, but lads trying to play along and being lazy. But I have no doubt in my mind that our friend Adamu spent his nights outside some farmer's hut listening to gunfire in the distance. Laughing

Oh, sorry. Back on topic. Good luck on the bait. Not you, YW. You don't need luck. I mean the lad, he'll need all he can get. Wink

Offering baiting tools and taking requests at http://un14.webs.com (Updated: 8/6/11)
Olly3008
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is it under archive?

Me:you gonna poo on me?
Abraham 0gho:Until u become honest

Ming Yang: hold for 15mins please i want make use of the bathroom
username14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133890

Might want to grab some food, you're gonna be there for a while. Sadly, many of the files (phone calls, etc) expired so you miss some of it, but you can get a pretty good idea of what they said from other poster's replies.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of the calls are reupped at the very end of that thread (pg. 165) Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
debxen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a picture of old tristan freeman that he sent. I am sure he is really a little darker in color in reality. I am not sure how to post that photo here since I am new to this site. I also have plenty of emails saved also. I found another lady that fell for his lies and she is very heartbroken, so between the two of us we have lots of information including the address he wanted us to send the goods and some other name and address where the western union money was to go to. i sent him nothing. He won't talk to me any more since I refused to send him money for the blood transfusion his darling daughter needed within 24 hours or she would die. I figured by now he would be asking for money for the coffin.
thecoller
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit to delete full requote of above post. We can see it there ^^^^^^ - JF

Go figure... small world. My mom has been delaying giving me the emails, most likely she is embarrased or worried I'll get in trouble to get the machine going after him hehe.

Closed lad accounts
thecoller
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit to delete full requote of debxen's post. "@debxen" would suffice to put the reply in context. - JF

If you can send what you have to YW (first answer to this thread) it would help, just click the "PM" icon below his post to send him a personal message.

So he tried to scam you too? Glad you were able to identify what was going on quickly and didn't send him anything.

Looks like dating sites are getting flooded by these lads. I guess they are a little more sophisticated or they wouldn't be able to pay for the site subscription.

Closed lad accounts
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thecoller, I'm not trying to be a jackboot but full requotes, and especially multiples, clutter the forum and make it harder to read. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic