SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Crucial computer death

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dribbler
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There I was, all revved up...with a secret 419 eater buddy...to zone in on a lad and my computer died on me. It had been playing up for weeks..

Yesterday morning it wouldn't turn on...Now I've had to buy a whole new stack from a holiday fund I've been building up on.

Anyone else had this shit happen to the during a bait?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you say that it would not turn on does that mean you get nothing at all? Could it be your power supply?

Moved this thread from Main.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

always works for me

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was cleaning out the garage last night and came across an old hard drive. I hit it on both sides repeatedly with an identical sledgehammer before putting it in the e-waste bin. I was amazed at how strong hard drives are.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dribbler wrote:
There I was, all revved up...with a secret 419 eater buddy

SOOI?

If he mentions that he wants to play something he likes to call "just the tip" or "our little secret"... RUN LIKE HELL!

Past victims have formed a support group, let's hope it's not too late for you.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dribbler

You could try your local Gumtree, I got a half decent desktop off there for £25.00.

As always beware !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to have a job that involved destroying data on old HDDs. IBM drives were easy as they used to use glass platters. One good bash and they'd go to glory. Aluminium platters take abit more doing. I'd usually put them in a fire and melt them solid but if I didn't have a fire on I'd fire a nail through them to keep them safe until I did. Weapon of choice below.

Sledgehammers work well too, if you have something solid to put the drive on. Concrete blocks go after a few drives. You're right, they're surprisingly tough.

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if you want to get rid of hard disks just shred em.

video

There is also a company that shreds on your doorstep, but if they cant be bothered to advertise properly i wont plug em lol. Try google Very Happy

When im better i should start a hard disk cemetary, ive already seen people cry over dead ones, so it might be viable Twisted Evil (there actually aluminium and some zinc, could be a proper little earner drive cremations inc.)

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic