SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help Needed - Possible Ghost?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,

The picture below was taken by friends of my grandparents. My nan is convinced that there is the face of a ghost towards the bottom left of the picture, between the second and third persons from the left at about knee height.

I've never believed in the paranormal (ghosts, psychics, etc) but the image does look remarkably like a face.

I was hoping to canvass some opinions on what you make of this 'ghost face' and perhaps some of the board members who have skills with photography and the like might be able to provide a logical explanation. I've tried the error level analysis tool to see if has been modified but with no obvious result.

Appreciate the help Smile (sorry, I don't have a higher resolution of the picture - it was taken with a mobile phone)

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Curtain / shadow. Like seeing Jeebus in a slice of toast, millions of photos / pieces of toast you can't make out a face, this time you do.

I'm a huge sceptic about ghosts, as Eddy Izzard says, if there was such a thing, where are all the cow ghosts? Also it should be impossible to take a photo on the WW1 battlefields or at the Colosseum in Rome without one or two showing up.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't see it

Why would a ghost be at knee height?

I'm more worried as to why no one is comforting the poor child
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roy, absolutely agree with you. And the onus of proof should always lie with those making the extraordinary claim. In this case my 75yo grandmother isn't going to go to the trouble of 'proving' it is a ghost (she's stubborn like that).

We had a heated debate about it which has driven me to seek help (I probably need help for a lot of other reasons too Laughing )

@Nanny Ogg - not knowing the people I'm going to decline to comment on their parenting skills Wink

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a kid's face to me.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nup still cant see a face
but then again I never did well with those magic eye images either

I agree with Roy, the human mind tries to make random patterns into something we are familiar with
spot

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's in the bottle that the blonde girl in white is holding ? - sure looks like some kind of spirit to me.

Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've already seen that "ghost" in a couple photos

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a random shadow on the curtains. Notice how the "face" is actually delineated by the legs of the second and third woman and only extends downwards as far as the curtain's edge closest to the floor.

I've tweaked the levels and sharpened it in Photoshop to make it clearer.

What we are all experiencing here is "pareidolia" - the tendancy of humans to ascribe meaning to something that doesn't have it. Just like seeing a shape of an animal in a cloud or a face in a water stain - our brains are made to look for patterns.

There's no ghost - but your curtains on the right have come off the curtain rings Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And if it's a ghost, it should have combed his/her hair before posing for that picture.

Fight My Brute
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FYI it's spelled "Ghort", and I am more interested to learn why one of our mods is creeping between women's legs in random photos.

Also I agree it's the curtains.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are those vertical blinds in that window? The curtains appear to be pulled back.
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I don't think it could be the curtain as these are drawn back. There are vertical blinds in the window but these aren't full height. By the looks of it there's a radiator below the window.

It's certainly the phenomena sunshine has described. However, relaying this as evidence won't cut it with people like my grandmother Rolling Eyes

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whilst having encountered some sort of entity at my British MIL's home, I always remain skeptical when there are supposed to be ghosts in photos, or on slices of bread, inter alia.

I will ask the question (since I don't know anything about photo manipulation) could the photo have been "doctored"?

I think it is a shadow of some kind.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking again, it could be a shopping bag or handbag with an actual face on it, held by the third girl from the left or perhaps on the floor. I can't tell where her right arm is. There may even be handles on top. It comes out in front of the second girl's leg, which makes it spooky-looking. I doubt it's the radiator or blinds because the eyes don't line up with the rest of the object.

I'm sure I've seen shopping bags with cherubic-looking kids on them but I can't recall where.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Plus those girls are smiling liek they know there is a joke being played Laughing Wink

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The girl on the left has a ghost manifesting itself on her elbow. Its eyes are more open than hers, too.

ETA: Looking at the closeup. its odd that (a) The face is clearer than the rest of it, with no artifacts, again unlike the rest (b) The 'dark' below the radiator is very black - below the other gaps between the girls it isn't.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like Jim, I have seen that photo before.

OP, do you know if your nan's friends have posted it elsewhere? Fortean Times forums perhaps? (Racking my brains to think where I saw it, that's the most logical although I've not been there in a while).

Also, what media was used to take the photo? Digital? Film?

Probably just a shadow/trick of the eye, but ooky spooky. Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
FYI it's spelled "Ghort", and I am more interested to learn why one of our mods is creeping between women's legs in random photos.

I agree I see a mod too. You might want to discuss who your Nan's friends keep company with.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
like Jim, I have seen that photo before.

Tineye brings up 97 hits.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
*edit Then I am def' going with shopped, then saved with a high compression in order to artifact it all the same.

I'm personally thinking this is some kind of double exposure error, sort of like a cam with a shitty processor, and the kid off crying to the right was originally facing the camera and was chased off.

The curtains are pulled back, so I can't see it being that, and zooming in the face is full of the same artifacts as the rest of the image, all though it could well have been shopped in, then saved as a jpeg with high compression in order to artifact it all the same.

Having said all that, "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

<strike>It certainly is curious.</strike> less curious now ↓

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.

Last edited by Boris_YELLsome on Tue May 31, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

following one of the links leads to :
http://www.badpsychics.co.uk/badghosts/modules/news/article.php?storyid=81

the picture claims to have been taken in Teeside, Liverpool, Bolton & at varying dates & times. Hoax

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then it sounds like mystery solved.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have been baited by Nan!!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cougar wrote:
Also, what media was used to take the photo? Digital? Film?

I remember taking some interesting photos using film. Somehow I managed to mix 2 photos and the result was a sort of ghost picture. The "ghosts" appeared at the end of the films.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic