SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "Goofy crap your pets wrote" thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Strange things are afoot in Libya:

Quote:
the libia president want to take the seat of the president for ever God has bless me with this fund look at the huge amount of money the son of the president want to buy animation.
there is a fight in labial capital of Tripoli now and the president has been on power for good 18 years there is crisis in labial.

Meanwhile, in Ghana:

Quote:
this was discuss yesterday from the house of assemblies by the presidency Attah mills and the executive of the board of directors in the house of parliament,and they clouded that all foreign beneficiary funds should be realized to them without any detail

Edited to fix quote tags

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
this transaction is more important than the dolphins

Sqweeee!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your mail notification and do note that a lot scammers are on the internet impersonation officials name in order to defraud foreign clients to the Federal government of Nigeria.

Am not surprised of you receiving such scam mail from Mr Emeruem whose its mail of scams to various foreigners has been pasted on the 419 google by an organisation in the UK. Please be careful.

He does care. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And another Freudian slip, this time more subtle Very Happy

Quote:

A devoted attension have been logged on this perpetual transaction

Perpetual.... yes, it is Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are dealing with other fake people please beware.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want you to no that I have Rape our account today

Shocked
That poor, poor, account.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, he was drunk and didn't hear it say "no."

You are not serious,how can you send this can of message to my bank? do you want me to go to gel? - Mr. dennis abuda

Can you...pray for Mai Arsehole. - Pastor George
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Skinner wrote:
If you are dealing with other fake people please beware.

Freudian slip?

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please noted as soon as you get the payment infected, kindly forward me the payment information and your mobile phone number to reach you on.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

AAAAH! ZOMBIES! Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My pet vlad regales me with these gems:
(comments in parentheses are mine)

Quote:

I WILL REMAIN WITH YOU FOR EVER AND ANYTHING WILL NOT SEPARATE US! (No! Not even the evil Lord Anything!)

You even will present cannot that with me is created (Uh...er...yes?)

And me it becomes quiet on a shower (Odd. I sing Pantera in the shower)

I love you and I can not present myself the life without you (Present it to another then...)

Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YOUR MAIL WAS RECEIVED AND NOTED, PLEASE YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND WITH ME THAT TIME IS NOT IN OUR FAVOUR OK,

TRY AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO SO THAT YOU GET THIS MATTER CONCLUDED AND SEND THE INFORMATION , BECAUSE TIME OK

O'Boy sent me the payment details daily for 14 days so far.

Closed lad accounts x40

you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems I'm going to have another piggy:

Quote:
so pls i want to tell u that i want to get to another bank and i wnat to create acount with another name [---] so i want to create it with another family name .

Is the Lad going to a bank in Switzerland perhaps? Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From a Japan scammer:

Quote:
You have to confirm the method of payment you will like to pay your donations to immediately you receive this mail with this information sent back to me if you are willing to donate to the surviving soul here in Japan.

Donate my soul? Maybe I would if you had one...

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From "Barrister For The Kids" :
Quote:
.For my number am full deaf so we can chat on Black beery once you get back to me with your BB pin.

Is this a fruit that is used as an ATM card? Confused

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I thought black beery was Guiness

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Run-on sentences must have something to do with the inability to conclude one thought before moving on to the next:
Quote:
Moreover, I will not tell you to not move ahead with the person you mentioned to me in Nigeria but bear with me that a friend of my late husband have died within few month ago because of the fruadlent he have made with a person like as you said in Nigeria because this very country you are talking about there is a lot of things that going on there and during the news on friday here our country let us to know that many of Nigeria that leave into our country use to defrauding our people because of our much mercy.

Quote:
Be careful for the transaction you are trying to handle with the Nigeria because the country our country Government they are always warning us about that country Nigeria that we should be careful for anything we are doing with them also the bank director here where the money was deposited said that the ATM card means is the lower and easy way they are using transferring money out of the country this time so due contact the bank and hear from him also to verify from him about their ATM card procedure.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strange work practices they have at Financial Bank Benin - the staff are treated as galley slaves in an odd way:

Quote:
It is our wish to offer our best services to you and we will not relent on our oars in doing so.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have tried calling you a number of times but unfortunately your no. is not responding to my calls and it is very frustrating.

As well as expensive? Very Happy

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We cannot confirm the transfer slip, please scam properly

Laughing

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe we have a frustrated fry-cook turned scammer?

Quote:
isn't this issue a time for you to open and develop your memeory to see the reality words from us. instead of putting your finger across a fry pan that has not dominate something benefit for you

Sand Timer x 7
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to send him the money, but he does not want any. Laughing

HEAR IS THE DETAIL YOU ARE TO PAY THE MONEY OK BELOW

THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM

Receiver,s Name. UTOMI ONU PATRICK

ADDRESS; Lagos-Nigeria

Amount. $

Closed lad accounts x40

Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will like to know when you are going to make the delivery payment so that I will know how to schedule my delivery rooster for this week.

If my lottery winnings don't arrive via livestock I'm going to be very disappointed.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Samples from my latest diplomatic Lad:

Quote:
Whereby , You In your Self Supposed to Coussion your self and take your time to be very carefull with those whom you are working with. and beside, if i may ask you. how long and why the reason your Consignment Box has kept so long to deliver to you since all this months if they are really Compitent to make the shipment successfully to you across our airport to your Country ????? isn't this issue a time for you to open and develop your memeory to see the reality words from us. instead of putting your finger across a fry pan that has not dominate something benefit for you .

Quote:
Human knowledge In High Point of extension. I most write you this message as mark of perfections for your care , notice and favour to Acknowledge the reality that will not lead your step into stray.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfair bias at work at an Accraa Bank:

Quote:
He use to work as a foreign correspondence with Bank of Ghana but he retired long time ago because he embezzled money from the bank and he was fox to retire.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic