SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My special new girlfriend....... what's with all the photos?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MarkStJohn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got my first vlad (I think).

"She" just appeared in my baiter account a few days ago.
Although none of the pics appear in Tineye, she's sent me around 25 photos in 3 days.

Her sister, her mother, her brother, lots of pics of her......
Why?
All I've sent her so far is 2 photos of Peter North.

"Wow!I am very grateful to you for a pictures!! To me has very much liked!!"

Laughing

No idea what I'm doing, other than the standard time-wasting stuff - hanging out for the money-begging to start.

But why so many photos? To build trust?

I Googled phrases from the first 2 emails & the sentences are all over the scam forums.
And the IP resolves to the Netherlands.
Does that sound right?

I thought it was largely West Africa / Russia.

Romance-scam noob.

You are a very big fool and i don't deal with deaf or disable people, may you be deaf in Jesus name (AMEN)

You have succeeded in putting hacker into my system with your dubious attachments of the western union/money gram payment slip. God will punish you and pay you for that. I will take your name somewhere and when the repercussion will come you will never know where your problem will be coming from. Watch out.
- Rev.Patrick Elvis

Closed lad accounts x2
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings MarkStJohn!! Welcome to the disturbing and slighty sickly world of romance lads and vlads. Glad you decided to "JOIN US!!" *growly Evil Dead voice*

The Netherlands thing could be a proxy so doesn't mean your scammer isn't russian or nigerian. I'd go with Russian/Ukrainian as their syntax is very unmistakeable with all the "to me is much happiness to receive of your letter".

As for the photos, well that is a bit of overkill on "her" part but they're always surprising us. Or not, in the case of scripts. Still, photos are always useful down the line over at scamwarners so I'd be tempted to ask for more! See if you can't get enough for a catalogue!

Keep up the good work!

Love Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it 'Uliyana' by any chance? Very Happy
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This could be one of the 'quick and dirty' vlad scams, that has her 'in love' and wanting to meet you within 5-6 emails.

You may not have time to play much, but it's fun to see how little effort you put into baiting them, and still keep them interested.
If they dump you? So what, Say hi with a different baiting acct and increase your effort 10%. Smile

Send her pictures back to her, cut and paste her emails and send back to her....you'll quickly see they probably aren't reading your emails at all, until it's 'money time'.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
MarkStJohn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, guys.

No.... my beloved is "Olga filippova" (Flip her over? Fill her....?) Uh.... anyway.....

She's from a "village of city type is Serebryany bor it is situated in
Yakutskaya Oblast' (Area) it is near big city Neryungri."

Even more photos today. And she's very keen to travel.
Is it likely he's in Russia and an easy safair?

You are a very big fool and i don't deal with deaf or disable people, may you be deaf in Jesus name (AMEN)

You have succeeded in putting hacker into my system with your dubious attachments of the western union/money gram payment slip. God will punish you and pay you for that. I will take your name somewhere and when the repercussion will come you will never know where your problem will be coming from. Watch out.
- Rev.Patrick Elvis

Closed lad accounts x2
EvilMosin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems at least of Russian or Ukrainian/Belarus origin. "Village of the city type" is a weird FSU name for a big village. A direct translation from "poselok gorodskogo tipa."

And it's quite chilly over there... Very Happy
ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MarkStJohn wrote:
Thanks, guys.

No.... my beloved is "Olga filippova" (Flip her over? Fill her....?) Uh.... anyway.....

She's from a "village of city type is Serebryany bor it is situated in
Yakutskaya Oblast' (Area) it is near big city Neryungri."

Even more photos today. And she's very keen to travel.
Is it likely he's in Russia and an easy safair?

and i bet she will be asking you to pay for her those travel arrangements. Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got dumped.

Sad

No word for weeks.
I went to Sth Africa on a modelling assignment (and accidently left my MoneyGram form behind).
Then I offered to buy her a ticket to join me in Sth Africa, sent her a link to download a SA visa & never heard back.

Back to the drawing board....

- Rev.Patrick Elvis

Closed lad accounts x2
EvilMosin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May I have her e-mail? Want to give it a crack.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic