SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fugger moe

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
candy-factory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After lad tells me he tried to pick up money at Westy, I told him he was a liar and that someone claimed the $160.

Quote:
HELLO.

FUGGER MOE OR WHATEVER THEY MAY USED TO CALL YOU KINDLY LISTEN VERY WELL BECAUSE JESUS IS THE RIGHTFULL JUDGE TO WHATEVER WE ARE DOING BOTH SECRETLY AND IN A HIDEN PLACE.

THEN WHAT I ONLY HAVE TO REPLY BACK TO WHAT YOU WROTE TO ME IS THAT MAY THE ALMIGHTY LORD IN HEAVEN REWARDS YOU IN MANY FOLDS FOR USING SUCH AN ABUSING WORD AGAINST ME. I called him a liar.

THEREFORE F MYSELFI DID PICK ANY MONEY YOU SENT BY WESTERN UNION LET GOD IN HEAVEN SET HIS WRATH AGAINST ME BUT IF NOT MAY ALL THAT I WANT IN LIVE BE IN SUPPLUS REWARDS TO ME FROM GOD . THEN IF WHAT YOU WERE SAYING IS LIES YOU MUST BE PURNISHED EVEN TO YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDRENS BECAUSE YOU DONT NEED TO LAY A FAULS ACCUSING HAND SON ME WHEN YOU DID NOT SEND ANY MONEY RATHER AN ORDINARY SLIP YOU STOLE FROM THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE

WELL THANKS WHILE IT IS NOW I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WERE NOT WITH YOUR WORDS RATHER AN ATRATOR THANKS. THEN JUST LOOK AT YOUR SIMPLE INFORMATIONS REQUIRED BY THE BANK TO MAKE AN IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF MY FUND TO YOU BUT YOU WERE UNABLE TO SEND YOUR INFORMATIONS TO THE BANK RATHER TO DRIBBLE ME AROUND BY SENDING A FAKE SLIP TO ME BUT MAY GOD REWARDS YOU MORE AND MORE UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR FOOLISHNESS ACT AND DO RESEND THE REAL MONEY TO ME BEFORE YOU WILL BE FREE FROM THE JUDGEMENT! thats a big run on sentence

I want to call him, but I've never called a lad from a laptop. If I call him from Skype, does he have any access to my IP?[/quote]

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want to call him, but I've never called a lad from a laptop. If I call him from Skype, does he have any access to my IP?

I don't think so, the only thing he will see is your user namer and phone number, and your IP direction gives your adress in about a 20km radius, so don't worry about it!

Let the lad be the one who calls you, don't spend your money...

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can go into preferences and tell Skype NOT to show user name. I forgot where exactly. Either in preferences, or account settings.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're baiting Joseph B4mba aren't you?

He accused me of being Mr. Fugger Moe too:

Quote:
WILL LIKE YOU TO TELL ME IF YOU ARE NOT {MR. FUGGER MOE} SO IF NOT WHERE DID I AND YOU MAKE AN ARRANGEMENT TO MEET IN LOME, TOGO? IF IT IS YOU OR NOT WE ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANY BUSINESS IN OUTSIDE GHANA. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DOING BUSINESS WITH US THEN COME DOWN TO GHANA FOR THE DEAL.

THANKS,

JOSEPH.

I think he had some unfun experiences at Mr. Moe's hands Laughing

EDIT:

Quote:
Hello -------------,

As we have said before and up till now you have not be able to answer us with your mobile phone number that we are asking from you. And also about the Lome that you are asking us to meet with your Company representative the chief’s did not accept with that, because two months ago that is how someone ask us to meet with him in Lome which we arranged to meet with him there in Lome,but after all that we did not find him” THAT IS WHY OUR HEAD CHIEF SAID THAT ANY ONE THAT IS INTERESTED TO DO BUSINESS WITH US HAVE TO COME DOWN TO GHANA” you have our contact information like email address and mobile telephone number but we don’t have your mobile phone number, WHY? If you are serious in this business then let us know and when you or your representative will bee coming to meet with us here in Ghana, also we have sent you our local mining certificate for you to see that we are willing to work with you.

Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Joseph.

Indeed, my hypothesis is correct Laughing

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
candy-factory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Jim Morrison"]
Quote:
Let the lad be the one who calls you, don't spend your money..

True enough, I've never spent a penny on a lad so far, I'm thinking its the only way we'll continue with this bait. If it costs me $1, that's a good investment for me Laughing

And, I think thats the same lad- but my fugger moe claims to be in Lome. I don't quite understand if yours is in Togo or Ghana?

If Lome, we've got the same guy Laughing

What's a fugger moe?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick search of google and it appears "fugger moe" is some sort of comedian.

Its another way for a lad to call me a joker Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a character who is Moe Fugger, and I recall baiting Joseph Bamba.

Safari Prince otubor Kwabena - Accra, Ghana to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
SafariSafari Barr. Kofi Williams Lome, Togo to Accra, Ghana Safari (Wimped) Lome, Togo to Lagos, Nigeria
Safari Mohammad Tofiki Accra, Ghana to Lagos, Nigeria

Nigeria x15 Ghana x4 Malaysia X3 United Kingdom x54 United States x6 United Nations x2 Canada Spain x3 Ireland Japan Liberian Flag China Thailand x3 Togo Ivory Coast Switzerland
pyramid x3 Closed lad accounts x90
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you safarid him from Accra to Lome. Nice work.

Unfortuantely this means he doesn't want to go again Sad

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic