SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

tonight on 4ppl....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
billindagates
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just found this on 4ppl tonight. This is the main body of text but there are comments galore after it. Anyone else seen it ?

The following information is provided to let people know that the following email addresses and the following names are scammers. They worked together to obtain over $3880.00 dollars from me. All this was related to a flight for someone I met over the internet. The person Brandy White and I have been in contact through the internet for about 6 months now. During this time I have sent numerous western union money grams to both Donna Atkins for travel arrangements. And to Janet Jackson for additional Travel arrangements for Brandy White and her daughter Danny White. Initially I was working through Donna Atkins for these travel arrangements but I was told that she had to go to Germany for a death in the family. So because of this I started working through Janet Jackson for new travel arrangements for Brandy and Danny to come to me in Utah. Initially I thought this whole thing was totally honest and above board. But as I kept sending money each time there was some other reason for me to send more money. As I say these email address and these names are all working together to obtain money from people who think they are being honest. As I say I have been taken for over $3880.00 dollars by the following email addresses. Please put this information on your site so that anyone seeing emails from these addresses will know that everyone of them is a scam and that they are all working together to take your money.

[email protected] is a scammer that has worked with the following people to obtain over $3880.00 dollars from me.

[email protected] Is a scammer that has obtained $880.00 dollars for a flight that never took place.

She is a travel agent for this site
"travel agency" [email protected] are the information to fill on the western union form.
AGENTS NAME ;;DONNA ATKINS

CITY,;;;;;;;;;SPOKANE

STATE;;;;;;; WASHINGON.

ZIP CODE ;99217.
Test question;;;;PET.ANSWER, DOG

[email protected] The travel agents name is Janet Jackson Has accepted $3000.00 dollars from me for a flight arrangement and passports for Brandy White and her daughter Danny White. The following information was provided by this person Janet Jackson for me to send the funds for the flights .

pls sir use the above information to send the money to our head office.

you send the money through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.THE MONEY WILL BE RECEIVED BY ONE OF OUR ACCOUNTANT THERE .

NAME;DAPO .O. WASIU

CITY;OFFA

STATE;KWARA

COUNTRY ;NIGERIA

LET THE WESTERN UNION QUESTION BE CREATOR;ANSWER GOD.THEN YOU WILL MAIL US BACK AND GIVE US THE WESTERN UNION MTCN NUMBER.SO THAT THE MONEY CAN BE RECEIVED.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.WE PROMISE NOT TO DISAPPOINT YOU.

THANKS.

MANAGER

JANET JACKSON.
"eliot jackson" [email protected] I was told that this email address was Brandy White’s mothers email address I received two packages from Priority Mail United States Postal Service from the following person a W. Cowell his address is 11901 26th Place SW Seattle, Wa, 98146. Each package had $100.00 dollars in it that I was instructed to send to the agency where Janet Jackson was an agent. This money was sent to me to help provide additional funds for the flight for Brandy White and her daughter. "greenwish hospital" [email protected] someone at this email address also helped to convince me that this entire thing was legitimate and truthful. Within the following email this persons name is listed. hello my paul ,am Dr eric david from greenwish hospital,a patient was just rushed to our hospital latest tonight about 11;20pm,whose name was brandy white.she had an accident .she was knock against a building by a wreckless cab driver who is drunk,INFACT the driver died on the spot.sir her condition is very critical that she was seriously injured that she has to be operated on her two legs.she said she was on her way to the airport to meet her lover in utah usa.she gave us your mail address and her travel agent mail address so that we should contact both you .sir she will be needing the sum 2300 pounds to get her back to her feet.we have also contacted her travel agent to provide us with a sum of 1000pounds for a start but she said she can only release to us 500 pounds because she has use the money in paying for her ticket and luagges.sir you have to act fast if you want your lovely lover to be back on her feet.looking forward to hear from you.
DR ERIC DAVID.

A good figure, with harmonious long legs, Easter Egg 2011
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea what 4ppl is, but from the content of the post, it either looks like a very vulnerable and gullible victim, or someone pretending in order to emphasise a point about 419 scams. Seems like someone doing a fair job of warning the wider internet about the scams, despite being of narrow focus and only of examples specific to the author when the problem is much broader.

I'm sure someone else who has seen this in context can shed more light on the matter.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
4ppl.com is dating site scammers like to use so much.
There are dozens of scammers hunting.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ s/dozens/a countless swarming multitude/g

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And on the whole, not a braincell between them Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought you were joking, but having been on the site for the first time tonight i agree with the above comments wholeheartedley.
The self descriptions are packed with laughs.

There are some bizzare folks arround:

Quote:
i am fair in complexion and about 4.00meter tall

Realy? You port a remarkable tan for someone so fair.
Judging by the angle the bloke with the camera is even taller Shocked

I suppose he could have meant '4 feet tall', but why undersell yourself. Wink

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
billindagates
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
And on the whole, not a braincell between them Wink

Even if they found a brain cell, they wouldn't know what to do with it.......! Laughing

A good figure, with harmonious long legs, Easter Egg 2011
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ If they found a brain cell, they'd ask it to go to WU and send them the MTCN Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They'd probably do that if they found a talking zucchini.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic