SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

RAAAAGGGGEEE!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ateabanah
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU CAN SENT IT WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION.

RECEIVE NAME: **************
ADDRESS: ACCRA/GHANA

TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD /ANSWER: I TRUST

WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT INFORMATION MUGU.

The last line pissed me off so bad. I just had to vent here. He directly called me a mugu. Just because i'm some money hungry person eager to send him $700.

I want so bad to blow it. But then again I want even more to get his account info for Alan.

All in all, if this ISN'T a reverse baiter (if they even exist) then it will feel so much more sweeter to say WHO'S THE MUGU NOW BIT*** when it's all over with.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He probably made a mistake when he wrote that, but it's one hell of a comment. Have you pissed him off already or was this early in the bait? If that's the case, you may be better off putting him in a corner by demanding an explanation. After all, you wouldn't know what 'mugu' means if you were a regular victim. I love seeing lads explain their way out of corners....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, ask him who "Mugu" is.

Patience grasshopper, patience. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
ateabanah
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He was responding within 3 minutes..Until I asked what mugu was. Then when he quit responding I just sent the Sectrans. He still isn't responding but probably went to sleep.

He is a feisty one. I told him I doubted him in the beginning and that he seemed like a scam. He sent an almost angry response.

Quote:
Subject: BE WARNED!!!!!

Sequel to your mail. i have tried to call you several times but your phone was programmed into answering machine.listen carefully don,t ever write me such mail again. if you are not ready to receive your fund let me know so that i can send it to the UN RELIEF ACCOUNT.

BE WARNED!!!

EDIT: We are still early on. about 10 or so emails total now.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As edgy as he is, he must have been baited before. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ And he obviously needs baiting again. Set up a new account and send him an "I'm interested, tell me more" email.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
ateabanah
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I plan to email from my other baiting gmail.

Also, if anyone wants the response template and email PM me! I have a theory that maybe if this guyman is on his last leg, he will give it up. Maybe we all can gangbang this guy, so to speak! If a few people intend to respond, maybe post here that you responded. and the next person could wait a few days/a week to respond also. So he isn't flooded with responses and get fishy.

Could it just possibly be that he's been baited a few times and is losing patience? It makes me wonder if all he's getting is baiters, will he discontinue his filthy, failing "business."
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Maybe we can play good cop, bad cop, with this guy.

Introduce two straightbaits at a time. One gradually gets more annoying, while the other looks more promising. Then abruptly kill off the promising one, replacing it with a new straightbait which becomes annoying just as the previous hardass turned compliant. Rinse and repeat til the lad goes insane.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
ateabanah
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I added it here if anyone wants a crack at em:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1662953#1662953

Also @leonsumbitches
I honestly don't think he has the temper for that. He seems awfully short tempered and quick to run away. Demanding money right off and openly talking trash.

I'm glad for this though. Maybe some poor sap will see that this is not how a bank employee acts. Furthermore, being so demanding for money, it's unlikely he will be able to get anything from even the most naive person, since he will suspect them of being a baiter and blow it anyway.

His career is hopefully ruined :3
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Sunshine

this smells like the 2011 version of our Samantha lad. wanna run the same modality? after all are bored Very Happy

perhaps needs to educate this twonk in scamming skills Twisted Evil

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Payment information?
Is mugu the name of his bank? I think it is. So you better send the money to the mugu bank.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bait_my_hook wrote:
@ Sunshine

this smells like the 2011 version of our Samantha lad. wanna run the same modality? after all are bored Very Happy

perhaps needs to educate this twonk in scamming skills Twisted Evil

He does rather. OK game on Smile

Just so folk know what we do is BMH has a couple of characters who are doddery old folk who have trouble getting about and so get their socal services supplied home help (played by me) to go down to the bank/westy on their behalf. Home help chops the dollar, tells the lad he knows its a scam and then says he'll work with the lad for a share of all future earnings. Lad then taps up the old folk for several thousand pounds, I steal it all and send lad pictures of my new BMW.

Last time we did this you could hear the lad explode with rage all the way from Lagos Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ If you need, I can create some GYV documents for you guys.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^
cheers - will let you know

I have also sent him a mail from Sven, this lad seems like a fine candidate for treatment by the collective Laughing

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy sounds like he should be baited by a certain character of mine...

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
ateabanah
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He did not respond from the email he was using to bait me.

But the original email account did send the original email again? (the exact same sender/template that i added to the surplus forum section.)
strange. Also did not respond to my other baiting account. :/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic