SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Valentine's Day 2011

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your warm fire and fine wine await you dear Cougar...

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyOFVX_W29M

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why does my secret love ignore me?

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My host body's heart bleeds for you Crying or Very sad ^^^

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ImageImageImageImageImage

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pb wrote:
Why does my secret love ignore me?

Well pb, many secret loves need a clue that you are talking to them. You might want to consider actually mentioning his/her name to attract their attention. Wink

Oh bravo my love,
I've laid my heart on the line,
With my silly love rhyme,
If you have the time,
Will you be mine?

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even the Grim Reaper cannot take me away from you, for undying is my love.... Embarassed

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^"This is Halloween" (covered by Marilyn Manson) comes to mind. But hey, Halloweenentine's day might be a more entertaining holiday. Twisted Evil Laughing

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is now the time to tell you my shingles look like the rash is heart shaped?
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You had the chicken pox and all that stress really did a number on ya, eh Gytha? Laughing Joking aside, get better soon.
Enjoy some hearts that bite you back. Wink

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, is love like shingles?
Pain, nagging annoyance, hard to shake off, sometimes there for life...
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dora, you could be right.
But then again, maybe being so out-front about it would only open me to ridicule.
After after all, Robert Mueller III and that bitch Mariam Abacha told me my secret love only writes to me because of my bank accounts...

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

PB, sometimes you must garner the courageand make the leap.
Come on, you can do it! Very Happy

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing can stand in my way to you, for unstoppable and endless is my love. Embarassed

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Psychicbait: Is Mariam writing Ratterjee again? Laughing

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pb, despite what you may see posted here, the Valentines Day thread is not for ridicule and anti-love sentiment. It is suppose to be the one time of the year we can be warm and silly and fun-loving, the chance to let that special someone (or someones) know we like them.

So take a chance, no one will make fun of you! And who knows, maybe your secret love is just as shy as you and is just waiting for a nod from you in their direction. Be brave and go for it! Very Happy

And while my heart's desire is suspiciously quiet (did you die from shock?), I do want to make very clear that there are so many others on here I would have woo'd and it is just too hard to settle on just one Valentine. I so wish we could have many!

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Quote:
I do want to make very clear that there are so many others on here I would have woo'd and it is just too hard to settle on just one Valentine. I so wish we could have many!

You said it, sister!!! Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I don't recall a rule that says we can't...

Let's see, TM's lurve shack in the morning, followed by hot stuff with cold wine at Badgey's in the evening. Sounds good! Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cougar, you are right, there is no absolute rule against it. However, if you are wooing many (and I am talking like 10 or more) it does lead your Valentines to think you might not be so serious, ya know? Laughing

And Fartina, those mods have been known to share a woman before, so I am certain if you play it right you can have both jose and Juan as your Valentines. Very Happy

Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
those mods have been known to share a woman before

That explains the noises coming from the mod lounge the other night.

Badgey-wadgey darling, my sweet little fudgie-woo, perhaps when we are laying by that roaring fire and sipping cold wine, you'd like to rub some of this on my chest?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't have you smelling of camphor dear Cougie Wougie...

Let's try this,

She who is as beautiful as a rose should smell as sweet...

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
And Fartina, those mods have been known to share a woman before, so I am certain if you play it right you can have both jose and Juan as your Valentines. Very Happy

It takes some careful baiting to keep two of them on the hook, I'll tell you! Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Saying this in the most respectful of ways (and incredible awe and admiration), you really do have a talent for it, Ima. (And if I remember correctly, it was actually more than 2 mods -- maybe 3? Very Happy )

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora My Explorer of love wrote:

Will you be my 2011 Valentine?

My heart goes pitter patter for you
For my Dora I would walk on hot coals whihout a shoe

When I first heard Leslie yelling at a lad
I knew if I could make you my Valentne I would be glad

You have been so nice to this clown
I no longer have a reason to wear a frown

You have fulfilled the dreams of this dork
I hope your ok with the size of my cork

If you can tell me you will hold me tight that would be grand
I know you know my favorite place is in the palm of your hand

I'm not looking to just get you out of your dress
Dora baby what else can I say..

I have our date all planned out!

First I’ll pick you up in a limo..

And we will head off for a little..

After that dinner of course at..

Then I will take you dancing..

After that a little bit of…

I know you will be tired after all this activity so we will grab a..

Of course I am a gentle man and will not expect Jiggy Jiggy on the first date but at least a…

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am late to this, I see. In the unlikely event that Bo the Magnificent decides to slum it again in Genera Chat, I hope she would consider being my valentines this year.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic