SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Payment Processing Assistent

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tohmy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello All,

I'm brand new to this and just wanted to say hello and tell you of my very latest scamming experience. However I could not find the welcome thread so I opted for the "Main" one instead. Here is what happened to me over the last few days:

I started applying for some part time jobs in my town, 4 jobs alltogether to be precise, on reed and totaljobs. on totaljobs there was one ad for fx sales assistent or something like that. 10 hours a week, which was just what i was looking for, average pay, customer service and most importantly, based at the trainstation just next to where i live. Obviously i replied and was very happy when i got an email saying that i am offered a position at their company.

http://www.money-visualuk.cc/

in the first email, there was no website and the emailheader said *my name*, high paying job. and the terms where rather extraordinary. 2 hours a day, 5 days a week. then a few very subtle errors in the spelling and grammar, red flags going off left and right yet still i had this realistc add in the back of my head yet this one was slightly different but still somehoe similar. in my enthusiasm i did what was asked of me: "give your full name, telefone number and availability" a couple hours after replying i received a text saying: "you have been entered to win 300 pounds, to enter the draw you have to pay 3 pounds a month, you have been entered and are now live. to cancel, call or text to this number. obviously i didn't, but wasn't sure whether to link it to the email just yet. today i got an email reply however giving me a webaddress and some more information. before i could not find the company on the web, dodgy... they also asked me to now reply to a different email address:

This was the first one: [email protected] (gmail instead of a company address, but it could have just been a small company or a temporary hr assistent). then they told me this: "In the future please e-mail me at [email protected]"

After seeing the website and all and doing a little bit of research i didn't reply obviously but instead notified totaljobs and came here.

i've tried domaindossier and iptracker on email and webaddress, so now i know it's a guy called:

Registrant Contact:
Sergej Gmyzov
Sergej Gmyzov [email protected]
+78123203370 fax: +78123203370
ul.Chkalova d.50 kv.156
Petrozavodsk Respublika Kareliya 185000
RU

with the gracecrowly email address being registered somewhere in florida aafter geolocation. it's really interesting to see where everything is located. anyway, now that i know all this, i don't know what to do next. unfortunately sergej has been communicating with me via my proper email address that i use on my CV, either because i applied to him directly or because he took my CV off the site. and he also has my full name and telefone number. i hope i am not at high risk for any malicious scamming moves by sergej. but it also seems like a good opportunity to get back him now. I just don't know where to start. anyway, that's me introducing my experience with scamming so far, would be nice to get some feedback, thx, Tohmy
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater Tohmy!

You may want to go over to our sister site www.scamwarners.com. That site is dedicated to helping people who have been in contact with scammers.

I'm sorry this happened to you but glad to see you have caught onto the fact this is a scam before more harm was done.

It sounds like the typical work from home type of scam to me. Eventually they will tell you they will have checks sent to you that you will need to deposit. You will send them part of the money. Example they send $700 you send them back $600. Days later you will find out the check is bad after you have deposited and sent the money to the scammer and you would owe the bank $700.00.

The website looks shady and I would be willing to bet has little to do with the scam they are contacting you for. They just used it to add "legitimacy" to the scam. It looks like a site to scam artist who are trying to sell their work. Another scam altogether. Registration shows to be Russian as you suspected.

Like I mentioned www.scamwarners.com is a great resource to get further assistance. For now just stop communications with them. They are after money not to harm you physically so having your information is more of a nuisance than something to be terrible feared.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Tohmy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Bravo,

Before posting this I had sent a message to ima (moderator) who commended scamwarners to me as well so I went ahead and dropped them a line, too.

It's just that the ad on totaljobs was rather attractive and realistic so I'm afraid lots of other people will have put their foot in as well. I hope totaljobs will respond sufficiantly. When I searched for "payment processing agent", not too many discussion results came up on ecosia so i thought i might add some.

I assume Sergej isn't his real name and the address that geolocation shows you in romania for the second email address probably belongs to someone else. But is there nothing that can be done to annoy sergej back?

Over and Out... Tohmy
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh there is Laughing if you can post the email with full headers we will be willing to drop him a line Wink

Your in good hands at scamwarners! Good luck.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Tohmy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good good:)

I can view the header in thunderbird but unfortunately I cannot select the whole header which is rather annoying with the header containing so much info. but if you can tell me which part of it you need, i'll gladly post it

are these of any help?

X-UIDL: 0MG8IB-1PwXPI0sUQ-00FD7s
return path: <[email protected]>
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We just want full headers so we know we are harassing a scammer for sure instead of your ex-girlfriend Laughing

Not that we are doubting you we just have high ethics here.

I'm not too familiar with thunderbird but google turned up this to copy the header info.

http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-581.html

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Tohmy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that would be a nice suprise for her:)

the second method from your link just happened to work, i.e. having thunderbird open a seperate window with the source text of the email, easy as pie:) thank you for the link!

here's the full header (with my full name and proper email taken out of course):

From - Fri Jan 28 10:57:18 2011
X-Account-Key: account2
X-UIDL: 0MG8IB-1PwXPI0sUQ-00FD7s
X-Mozilla-Status: 0011
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to *my emailaddress*
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 28 Jan 2011 10:24:49 -0000
Received: from vh16.hoster.by (EHLO vh16.hoster.by) [91.149.157.133]
by mx0.gmx.net (mx047) with SMTP; 28 Jan 2011 11:24:49 +0100
Received: from nobody by vh16.hoster.by with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1PilVU-0006pn-Oe; Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:24:45 +0200
To: *my emailaddress*
Subject: Re: Mr *my name was 'ere*, High-Paying Job
Received: from 28-111-202-46.pool.ukrtel.net ([46.202.111.28]) by I002
with esmtpa (Exim 4.63) (envelope-from <Ribay@I002>) id 1PilVO-0003ob-6z
for *my email address*; Fri, 28 Jan 2011 05:24:38 -0500
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 10:23:18 +0000
Organization: Money Visual LLC
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: =?utf-8?Q?=22*my name again*=C3=A4ufer=22?= <*my emailaddress was 'ere*>
Subject: Re: Mr *my name used to be here*, High-Paying Job
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - vh16.hoster.by
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmx.de
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [99 99] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - vh16.hoster.by
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4U4jfdfC5HDevlx1X2sAZgAaLl3DbFfW0PXxL7WgvovMFXXSEPrACW/b9IW
Qp+GhEViZlUW4mdBntgP1X8KwB5tjHCA/yxSZMYzm4ZTjPJ5/Fr7D0QgNt/3lmuFSuOJGxtBQaM0
OMz0Q==V1;
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect if you don't mind posting the body of the email I will apply for a job Twisted Evil

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Tohmy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHA, excellent:)

Do you want to continue in my name? or I could tell "sergej" that my folk singing career suddenly took off unexpectedly and that i am now filthy rich and have no need for his job anymore but that i have this friend who is rather interested in the opportunity:)

First email I received (supposedly after applying to the advert on totaljobs.co.uk):

Dear Mr *my name*,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Grace Rowley and I represent Money Visual Company.

I am pleased to offer you a part-time position as a Payment Processing Agent at Money Visual, world's famous arts promoting company.

In this assignment of this position, your key responsibilities will be to deal with the Company�s customers and payments for the provided services.

Your base salary is 1800 GBP - 3000 GBP per month or 30000 GBP - 45000 GBP per year. Your salary is payable once a month at month end in accordance with the Company�s standard payroll practices. Your hours of work are expected to be from 9am to 11 am Monday through Friday.

As a part-time employee, you will be eligible to participate in Money Visual Inc group benefit plans for employees.

I wish to convey my sincere enthusiasm about the possibility of you joining our Company. I hope that you find the terms of this offer reasonable and attractive.

Applicants are requested to provide their full names, phone numbers and availability time and send this information to [email protected].

Yours truly,

Grace Rowley

Money Visual Company

And the second one i.e. the reply to my reply:

Hello, ***.

Thank you for your reply and interest in a part-time position with Money Visual LLC.

In the future please e-mail me at [email protected]

The main strategic aim of our company is to provide quick, easy, efficient and secure ways for the artist and emerging artist to market and promote their art in a professional and inexpensive manner.

The goal of our company is to ensure both, the most reliable transactions level and simplicity of use and availability.

To find out if you're a good match for this position, take our test: http://www.money-visualuk.cc/registration/need_quiz/?reg

We are happy to offer you the Payment Processing Agent position.

Here are the job Requirements:
- 18 years of age or older;
- internet access to promptly reply to emails;
- availability by phone (1-2 hours a day);
- a bank account to process payments

We welcome competent and reliable approach to work, responsibility and initiative in search of the most efficient ways of job implementation.

Each Payment Processing Agent is provided with employment benefits after successful completion of probationary period (30 days).

The employment benefits include:
- Stock options;
- Retirement Options;
- Flex-Time;
- Health & Dental;
- Professional development programs

You will find detailed description of the job following the link:

http://www.money-visualuk.cc/vacancies/payment

We strongly recommend to read our FAQ:

http://www.money-visualuk.cc/vacancies/payment/faq

Details about our company you can find here:

About Money Visual LLC : http://www.money-visualuk.cc/about/us

Management Team: http://www.money-visualuk.cc/about/team

Some important facts:

1. You don't need to invest your own money to get started;
2. This is not a sales position. While employed with us, you are guaranteed a Base Salary as well as commission per task processed;
3. Each remittance will be accompanied by an invoice ensuring legality of transaction.

If you are interested in the offered vacancy or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]

We appreciate your time and sincerely hope to see you in Money Visual LLC team!

Best Regards,

Grace Rowley
Money Visual LLC
[email protected]
Phone: +44 0208 123 9172
Fax: +44 0208 099 7381

*Please note that some e-mails may enter your SPAM folder and may delay our process of communication. Please add our e-mail address to your filter/safe list to ensure that you receive our e-mails without any delay. If for some reason you do not hear from us within 24 hours with further information, please give us a call at +44 0208 123 9172 and we will provide you with the necessary information.

My first and only reply:

Thursday, January 27, 2011, 2:49:17 PM, you wrote:

> > Dear Miss Rowley,
> > Thank you very much for replying to my application. I am available any day at any time.
> > Full Name: ***
> > Tel (Mob): ***
> > You can call or text me anytime and are welcome to leave a message
> > on my voicemail in case I am not available. I am looking forward to speaking to you soon.
> > Yours sincerely
> > *my name*
> > -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>> >> Datum: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:31:44 +0100
>> >> Von: "Grace Rowley" <[email protected]>
>> >> An: *my email address*
>> >> Betreff: Mr *my name*, High-Paying Job
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> Dear Mr *my name*,
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Grace Rowley and I
>> >> represent Money Visual Company.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> I am pleased to offer you a part-time position as a Payment Processing
>> >> Agent at Money Visual, world's famous arts promoting company.
>> >>
>> >> In this assignment of this position, your key responsibilities will be to
>> >> deal with the Company’s customers and payments for the provided
>> >> services.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> Your base salary is 1800 GBP - 3000 GBP per month or 30000 GBP - 45000 GBP
>> >> per year. Your salary is payable once a month at month end in accordance
>> >> with the Company’s standard payroll practices. Your hours of work are
>> >> expected to be from 9am to 11 am Monday through Friday.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> As a part-time employee, you will be eligible to participate in Money
>> >> Visual Inc group benefit plans for employees.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> I wish to convey my sincere enthusiasm about the possibility of you
>> >> joining our Company. I hope that you find the terms of this offer reasonable and
>> >> attractive.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> Applicants are requested to provide their full names, phone numbers and
>> >> availability time and send this information to [email protected].
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> Yours truly,
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> Grace Rowley
>> >>
>> >> Money Visual Company
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>

keep me updated how it's going please!Smile
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I'm on it. No worries I'll just use one of my fake characters. They have more than likely contacted hundreds if not thousands of people and will not remember who they emailed.

This is my favorite bit on their website.

Quote:
As this is an online job, no travelling is required. You'll only have to visit banks and WU/MG locations.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Tohmy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

subtle, aren't they?!Smile

well have fun playing and let me know how it's going:)

peace out
zuczek12
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I thought this is a good place to post this thing.
I got very similar stuff recently from: http://fintec-ltd.cc/

The scenario is in 90% same. The job spec if different.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes, and with a Chinese registrar and a Russian/FSU hoster (I believe the scammers are actually hosting it themselves), they are almost impossible to kill. Confused

Quote:
canonical name fintec-ltd.cc.
aliases
addresses 93.114.40.232
Domain Whois record

Queried whois.nic.cc with "dom fintec-ltd.cc"...

Domain Name: FINTEC-LTD.CC
Registrar: BIZCN.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.bizcn.com
Referral URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Name Server: NS1.PAGEREDNS.CC
Name Server: NS2.RINGTONS.CC
Name Server: NS3.FOLOWDNS.CC
Updated Date: 11-jan-2011
Creation Date: 11-jan-2011
Expiration Date: 11-jan-2012

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 08:02:37 EST <<<

Queried whois.bizcn.com with "fintec-ltd.cc"...

Domain name: fintec-ltd.cc

Registrant Contact:
Sergej Gmyzov
ul.Chkalova d.50 kv.156
RU

Administrative Contact:
ul.Chkalova d.50 kv.156
RU

Technical Contact:
ul.Chkalova d.50 kv.156
RU

Billing Contact:
ul.Chkalova d.50 kv.156
RU

DNS:
ns1.pageredns.cc
ns2.ringtons.cc
ns3.folowdns.cc

Created: 2011-01-12
Expires: 2012-01-12

Welcome to Eater, zuczek12! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater.
The emails come back to anti scam sites
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]"

about scamwarners, it really helps. A lot of people google things if want information on offers. The more they see from different people help

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
woodyuk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I notice there are at least 2 things in the email which imediately say "scam" once you've seen a few of them.

The company claims to be in the UK but they talk about payment in GBP.This is because they're nowhere near the UK and so don't have a "£" sign on their keyboard.No brit would ever use GBP,if you didn't express an amount using £s you would call the currency Pounds Sterling.

Again,all though they claim to be here they don't know how to write a UK telephone number in international format.When you add the 44 prefix you must then remove the first 0 from the phone number but they've left them in so anbody dialing them from abroad would be told the number was invalid.

Interesting that they're London landline phone numbers though,I might see if I can find out who they're registered to.

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

£

Hold the ALT key down while typing in 156 on US keyboard

http://www.alt-codes.net/

http://www.starr.net/is/type/altnum.htm

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Tohmy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

has anyone played with them then? What do you mean, they are hard to kill? I recently got another email, this time from ing.com... well, as far as i remember it was from a gmail address but linking to www.ing.com which is actually a real website of a real company. but they made it obvious in the first email already that i would have to use my personal bank account. well now i know it's a scam, with the subtle spelling mistakes, gmail addresses and all the other things, but when i got my first spam mail i was just overly enthusiastic and soon after distraught about a reply to my CV. After talking to some people about it, i've been given the advice to lay off the big job websites like totaljobs and reed as they are simply too big and noone can check for scams. And that the best way is to look for companies in your area of expertise and contact them directly.

Rightio, I hope someone is messing with sergej:) please lemme know how he's doing!Smile thx
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^what Dora meant by hard to kill is their fake websites.I have found about 30 all the same deal just skinned differently with differant URL. Like Dora said they are hosting the sites themselves and the Chineese registrar is not being cooperative so far.

They are Vlads and didn't want to play long when I tried baiting them Crying or Very sad

Sand Timer Shortstuff

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

woodyuk wrote:
Interesting that they're London landline phone numbers though,I might see if I can find out who they're registered to.

Probably VOIP lines, I've got a tenners worth of sipgate that gives me a choice of UK regions to have as my home number. My current is Birmingham, which only tells you I don't live in Birmingham (probably).

Good to see you sticking around and getting involved Woody after you long silence!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news this site seems to be down. Not sure from my doing or not.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic