SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My health is going crazy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
I have been in a very harsh legal battle about my driving licence for a year, just because of my ADHD.

But at the moment, things are going well in the legal battle because they're working fine, my health is going crazy.
I went to my GP on Friday last week because I was very badly short of breath in my daily activities (like I go to the supermarket nearby home, and I nearly can't go back home because of the shortness of breath).
After her clinical exam, she told me she fears a recurrence of pericarditis, like a year and a half ago (because the pericarditis I had a year and a half ago had a very atypical pattern, which made the diagnosis very difficult to made).

So for now, I have to fetch my analysis results (but BTW, since English is not my mother tongue but French is, what's the difference between "to find" and "to fetch" ? And for results of analysis, which verb do you use ? I think that my English troubles could make a very interesting thread, as in English (like in Greek), you can have two words for one word in French) at the end of the afternoon, and go back tomorrow to my GP.
I fear that for the legal battle, no one will take the place : when I'm not here, nothing goes ahead with this legal battle (how many incompetent lawyers I found in this area ? Plenty, and I have no money.... So....), not even an association....
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what's the difference between "to find" and "to fetch" ?

None, it both translates to "chercher". Smile

When you don't know where something is, you need to "search" and "find" it. When you know where it is, but it's not where you are, you need to "fetch" it.

ETA after the ADHD discussion below:
Q: How many people with ADHD does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Hey, let's go ride our bikes!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Rolling Eyes

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?

Last edited by Bankster on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full_cat - are you UK based?

I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was about 7, but it has got significantly less obvious after I hit puberty last week.

Smile

Its bullshit they wont give you a driving licence - I had no problems with mine at all.

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil, no no, I'm based in France. Don't tell me about ADHD in France : it sucks !
And my ADHD became worse after High School, but diagnosis was clearly another story....

Ok, so here, since I go to take the lab results, it will be the verb "to fetch". I'll go to bed less idiot than today Laughing

But it won't solve my problem of health going crazy....
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full_Cat, I'm sorry to hear about your heart problems. The driver's licence is the least of your worries. I pray you get the proper treatment, and recover quickly.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks SlapHappy Smile

I went to fetch my results for CBC and CRP.
CBC is not good, so I'll go and see my GP tomorrow.
I'm sure I won't be able to get out of going to the cardiologist.
I hate it, so wish me luck !
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bonne Chance!

NB "fetch" is more of a regionally used word, "get" or "pick up" is more common in the USA. Maybe you are using a Cajun English translator.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid: That's so fetch. Laughing
Full_cat: Sorry to hear about your health problems. Get well soon. Wink If it makes you feel any better. I still can't drive and I'm 20 years old.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could we add the word origins of "cockwallet" to the discussion as well? Finding and Fetching can best be divided by simply annotating that each word is used differently by region. Americanese English would more commonly use "find" to located something. English proper would possibly use either based again on local dialect.

Please be aware that "Fetching" can also refer to pretty. As in: "Look at the fetching hat she is wearing". This use would come from the object of the act attracting the attention i.e. fetching or finding one's attention or gaze. Though this is completely unrelated I thought best to keep this in mind.

Hoping for the best for you! Very Happy

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't use a translator.

I just have always been used to be in contact with British English with a friend of family in UK and American English with my friend in Illinois.
So yeah, I use some words from American English and others from British English, indifferently.
I like the British expression "the heart man", which refers to a cardiologist, as I like the American spelling of nerve-racking.

So I have to go to my GP tomorrow, and chest pains are getting worse Sad Boy, I hate it, I would have liked not to have all this mess together of a legal battle.....
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back from the cardiologist.
She told me that it's a dry pericarditis again Sad However, thanks God it's not something more serious and rarer !
So plenty of aspirin and plenty of rest.

She said also that I am hypersensitive and for this reason, I see the problems before someone else, even a physician. Which doesn't ease the relationships with them.
But I feel at ease with her now : the crisis is solved, we took our marks and I suggested her to get Linux instead of Vista.

On the other hand, I forgot to ask her for the paper to send to Social Security, or I'll see with my GP on Wednesday.

Not happy to be sick again but I have to be a patient patient Wink (very bad pun, I know Laughing )
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Get better soon and it's good that it's nothing that serious. Very Happy

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get better and be sure to follow your doctor's instructions to get plenty of rest.

"Fetch" is a common but not quite proper way of saying "retrieve."

I remember when I studied French it took me a long time to understand the difference between "chercher" and "trouver." Wink

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Godness ! Nearly two months in bed for this horrendous pericarditis !
I cross my fingers it won't happen again : never again, it's too awful !!

For my driving licence stuff, they are very quiet.
So I'll also take the time for a rest : otherwise, my psychiatrist (for ADHD) will question my sanity Wink Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic