SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

(S)He's starting to read my mails more carefully...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See the whole thing so far here.

When asked for a phone number, I sent
Quote:
My love,

I'm afraid I have no phone number to give. My house was broken into Friday night and my cell phone was stolen, among other things. Also, in the process of the violent break in, my home phone was destroyed. The only phone I have now is my office phone, and of course I can't use that phone for this transaction if we want to keep it a secret.

Thinking of you,
Jonathan

The reply
Quote:
Honey i missed you so much and i am thinking of that moment when i will be meeting with you for a lovely life. I can't wait to meet with you darling as i have seen that you are such a caring man that picked me from the dust without minding my condition here as a refugee and i promise to love and cherish you for the rest of my life.

My darling i have forwarded your email contact to the Bank as my partner who will assist me in the transfer of my money. The only thing i need from you is to inform me whenever the Bank contacts you about transferring of my money to your position
as i am suffering here with all hopes to be with you for a better life.
God bless you my love,
Yours In love Mary

Still seems scripted but at least is taking note of my alleged lack of usable phone number.

My reply
Quote:
I have been missing you too and I can't wait to see your beautiful smile in person. I look forward to this communication every single day. Tell me, my cariad, how has your day been today?

With love,
Jonathan

Hopefully this will get off script soon!

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have found refugee lads very hard to get off script (MONEY MONEY) so am anxious to see how you do.

I notice "Mary" doesn't even seem to know your name yet and is giving the usual "Honey, Baby, Darling". Tell her you need to see her write your name in her next email. I'm sure that would really touch your heart and make you feel so close to your new love! Very Happy

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good idea. I'll do that next reply Mr. Green

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A good tactic to get both orphans and romance scammers excited, is to tell them you work for the passport office, or you are a university registrar for an international university and can swing visas and grants.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the Royal Bank of Scotland wrote me:
Quote:
ROYAL BANK OF SCOLAND
36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2AD Scotland
www.edinburghonline.co.uk/info/12921
Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of the mail we received today .

Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Mary Kipkalya that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr Kipklya Kones is our late customer with substantial amount (3.8 Million Dollars) of deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.
However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you , we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.
This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.

2.The death certificate of late Dr Kipklya Kones (Her deceased father) confirming the death.
3.A copy of statement of account issued to Dr Kipklya Kones by our bank

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims.
These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer. Mr. Alan Dick on telephone number 00447-031-881444 or 00447-031-882070
Fax 0044-8447741351
for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Anne Bellow.
(For Accounts Dept/Transfer Dept.).

Well time to email Mary again. I'll ask her to use my name in her next email now Razz

ElijahsMummy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

can you let me know how the request for your name to be used goes? It might be what I need for one of my lads, but if it backfires I'll steer clear Razz thanks Smile
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love Jonathan ,

How was your week?. I believe it was wonderful as you look towards my joing you for a better life. Honey i missed you so much and i thank God that his making every thing possible for our meeting very soon as am happy to see what the bank replied you.

Darling i have my late fathers statement of his account and his death certificate with me here because before my father died he gave me those document because i am the only child that he have and i will send the certificate to you soon but the power of attorney that the bank is saying, i will discuss it with our reverends pastor and to know if he will help us in getting a residential lawyer here in Senegal that will help us to prepare a power of attorney for us. My love i thank God for the life of Rev as he has been helpful to me since i became close to him after his visitation to the clinic when i was sick in the camp.He has assisted me in several ways sending mails from his office.

After i disscus it with our revrend, then i will get back to you.
Yours Inlove Mary Jonathan

I...hm...Laughing

Another email
Quote:
My love Jonathan,

It's mine pleasure to know how you are doing. I believe you are fine with all hopes to meet with you very soon for a lovely life in your country.
Darling,you have showed me love and affection right from the first day i got contact with you and i am just counting on days to meet with you for a wonderful life as i have seen that you are such a caring man that i will love and cherish for the rest of my life.God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.

Darling I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. Presently i have my late father death certificate and statement of account with me here which i have given to this lawyer to send to you when you contact him. The only problem we have now is the power of attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

After reading your mail, i discussed it with Rev Chris Mandy and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Eloy Abaka.

He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 3.8 million dollars from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

His contact information are as follows,

Dr Eloy Abaka mail address
Email: [email protected]

Office telephone number ( +221-7665-55438)
God bless you as you contact him immediately;
Yours in love Mary Jonathan ,

Again Laughing

My response
Quote:
My cariad Mary,

I'm afraid I still have no phone available for use in this transaction, but I will email Dr Abaka as soon as possible.

Awaiting the day when I will see you, my love,
Jonathan

Will I end up educating this lad to use Welsh terms of endearment? We shall see...

I sent an email to Eloy Abaka...let's see what happens...

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
lovely life in your country.

And does "she" have a clue as to what country that might be?

It's really difficult to believe that anyone can fall for such dumb, stupid nonsense.[/quote]

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I mentioned Wales once...but that probably escaped the lad's attention. It was early on Razz

Dr chou en ginsberg
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Morning All
I have to admit I am in awe of you guys doing this stuff and chuckling away at the things you get the scammers to do.I just had to comment on this sentence

Quote:
Darling i have my late fathers statement of his account and his death certificate with me here because before my father died he gave me those document

the father gave her his death certificate BEFORE he died??
wow psychic or what?
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Yes, these kinds of story gaps are very amusing. However, it is generally not encouraged to point them out to the lad. Any stupidity in the script that could warn off a real vic should remain in there.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Eloy Abaka, after some delay
Quote:
Name: Jonathan Robert Davis
Address: 26 Labrador Road
CARDIFF
CF12 8EM
Telephone: n/a
E-mail: xxxxxxxxx
Date of birth: September 21, 1972
Profession: Identity and Passport Service

Regards,
Jonathan Davis

Meantime, Mary wrote me
Quote:
My love,

How are you today?. I believe that you are doing well.
God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to help me come out from this horrible situation i found myself today due to the death of my parents.

Please honey i went to the lawyers office yesterday to know if he have prepare the power of attorney so that i will sign it for the bank to transfer my money to your possition and he told me that you hvae not sent the information that he needs from you so that he will use it to prepare the power of attorney for us.

Please honey send this information to the lawyer immediately.

Your
NAME
ADDRESS
TELEPHONE NUMBER

to the lawyers email address [email protected]
Please do it immediately you read my mail.

Yours inlove Mary

My response
Quote:
My cariad,

I am so terribly sorry for the delay. I hope I have not distressed you too much, my love. I want so much for you to come here to safety and my arms as soon as possible. Unfortunately I was under a great deal of stress yesterday at my work. However, I have just now emailed the lawyer.

With much love,
Jonathan

Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh...money is wanted Laughing This is the fun part, eh?

From Barrister Eloy Abaka
Quote:
Attention Sir,
Sequel to your email on how to prepare a power of attorney for you and your partner Miss Mary Kipkalya. Your partner was in my office to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my enquries from the bank and high court,I understand from the bank that there are three documents required by them before the transfer of the money to you...........
1.A copy of Death certificate of Dr KIPKALYA KONES
2.A copy of His Statement of account.(WHICH YOUR PARTNER HAS GIVEN TO ME and i will send them to you together with the Power Of Attorney..
It is now remaining one document.
Which is power of attorney which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.
From my enquiries, it will cost t he sum of 530 euros for authentication o f the power of attorney at the high court before it becomes valid and 350 euros for notary stamping at the notary republic My legal processing fee of 300 euros total (1,180 euros)
To speedy the process you are to send your full name and address as you want it to appear on the document and the 1180 euros to me today through western union money transfer system.....(which is the fastest way of sending money to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively....

You are therefore advised to send 1180 euros to enable us pay oath fee , Notary and stamp duty fees.To do this, you will have to send the money through Western Union Money Transfer to My Secretary's name and address therein With the Western Union Control Number for Confirmation.
NAME:.................ORI BLESSING
ADDRESS:............No 46 Parcel unit 12, Road Dakar Senegal (2nd-floor)
Using the Followings as Test Question and answer
Test Question...............ABAKA
Answer........................ABAKA
Dr Eloy Abaka
46 Parcel unit 12, Road Dakar Senegal
Send or call me for the information as soon as you send the money to enable my chambers collect the money from western union local office here and forward your full name and address to my chambers.
Yours sincerely in service,
Dr Eloy Abaka (Principal Partner)..(ESQ)
No 46 Parcel unit 12, Road Dakar Senegal (2nd-floor)
Dakar,Senega

corncousin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol i`m working with the exact same scammer atm. Only in this version she is named Janeth instead of Mary. Also the barrister is exactly the same. I even had a telephone contact with that eloy dude, his english is really funny Smile
corncousin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is actually a copy of my latest mail with eloy abaka, after i told him i don`t trust western union and i needed a legit bank account he send me this message:

Quote:
ATTENTION,

HERE BELOW IS MY ACCOUNT CHAMBER DETAILS WHERE YOU ARE EXPECTED TO TRANSFER MY ATTORNEY FEES AND MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRANSFER.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................
BANK NAME................. UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS ............................AGENTS BOURGUIBA
A/C NAME ..........................BENJAMIN .C. CHRISTIAN
A/C NUMBER.......................302500000864
SWIFT CODE ....................... UNAFSNDA
BANK CODE .......................K0153
CODE GUICHET...........................01302
CLE RIB / IBAN CODE..................79
................................................................................................................................................................................

I AM WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRANSFER AND YOU SHOULD BEAR IN MIND THAT THE POWER OF ATTORNEY WILL BE READY TWO DAYS AFTER THE RECIEPT OF THE MONEY.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARRISTER ELOY ABAKA

Is there something we can do to join effort against this dude?
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Vinata. As the lad has sent you a bank account please go here, read and report the lads account to get your self a piggy.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi corncousin!
Welcome to Eater!
Well done on getting the bank account!
If you haven't already, please send the bank details here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

Edit: Ninja "d by music man

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
corncousin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i just send the info.
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ugh...school got busy, so definitely failed this bait. It's almost over now though, then I have a break of at least a month Smile

Thanks, corncousin, for sending that bank info.

Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:
I have found refugee lads very hard to get off script (MONEY MONEY) so am anxious to see how you do.

I notice "Mary" doesn't even seem to know your name yet and is giving the usual "Honey, Baby, Darling". Tell her you need to see her write your name in her next email. I'm sure that would really touch your heart and make you feel so close to your new love! Very Happy

Laughing I find them very easy to get off script, but generally it's because I create a character that does not fit their script at all but seems very interested in sending money (but not without her actually responding to e-mails). I've done stuff like get offended at essential parts of their script which meant they had to throw away all of their script for the rest of the bait.

That said, I have never been able to get a refugee lad to go anywhere for me or take pictures. They claim that they are stuck in a refugee camp ("IT IS LIKE A PRISON!") and can't get a camera and can't go anywhere outside the camp. Of course, I have one refugee girl going to meet me at the airport in a week or two and another who I've got at the point where I think she can take pictures (because she's apologizing and begging like crazy to keep me by now).

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
eljeffe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alejandro wrote:
ScammedOut wrote:

Laughing I find them very easy to get off script, but generally it's because I create a character that does not fit their script at all but seems very interested in sending money (but not without her actually responding to e-mails). I've done stuff like get offended at essential parts of their script which meant they had to throw away all of their script for the rest of the bait.

That said, I have never been able to get a refugee lad to go anywhere for me or take pictures. They claim that they are stuck in a refugee camp ("IT IS LIKE A PRISON!") and can't get a camera and can't go anywhere outside the camp. Of course, I have one refugee girl going to meet me at the airport in a week or two and another who I've got at the point where I think she can take pictures (because she's apologizing and begging like crazy to keep me by now).

Brilliant! I'm baiting a few refugee love lads/ladettes now - what do you say you're offended at exactly/ Mind sharing an example? Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can get offended at anything. I've gotten offended at them "forgetting things" (when in reality they just sent their script as-is). I've gotten offended at them asking for help from my wife or brother when my brother was murdered or I'm in the middle of a divorce. I've gotten offended at someone for saying "Praise Allah" in every e-mail (which prompted the refugee lad/ladette to go way off script and say that she'd been wanting to become a Christian for so long and asked for help in joining my church). I've denied parts of the scammer's story (not by saying that they're "lying" but more like "No, I think you're misunderstanding. He wouldn't do that"). You can get them way off script by when they ask for your info and you don't give it to them or when you write "N/A" in some of the fields and they say "you forgot to write this info." For example, I wrote N/A for "Personal identification" and got really offended when they said I forgot and accused them of discriminating against people who don't have passports or driver's licenses.

You can get offended about just about anything. I know some people say that it's difficult to get refugee lads off script, but I've never had any trouble so far.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My romance lads are usually contacted by Angus - Leader of the pendence Party.
The lad has to promise to praise the Norse god of the Islands called

i love you
PRAISE THE NAME OF .
Tina

name be praise
Amira

If they fail on this, Angus will get offended.
He will also insult them for following a 'Lesser Religion'

Of course there is an application needed for a Nordic visa
..and wouldn't you know it, but there's not a WU on the island, so this makes for a trip (by ferry) to the mainland.
The Leader is far too busy to go, so sends his dim witted assistant.
Cue: 2nd character who hates the leader and has some unpleasant tales to tell about him
Oh, and Deuzers wonderful WU receipts Very Happy

Introduce a ferry strike at exactly the wrong time...
I haven't yet got as far as a leadership coup, but it's waiting.Wink

Fun Fun.

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Ronald Dumsfeld
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="corncousin"]Here is actually a copy of my latest mail with eloy abaka, after i told him i don`t trust western union and i needed a legit bank account he send me this message:

[quote]ATTENTION,

HERE BELOW IS MY ACCOUNT CHAMBER DETAILS WHERE YOU ARE EXPECTED TO TRANSFER MY ATTORNEY FEES AND MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRANSFER.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................
BANK NAME................. UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS ............................AGENTS BOURGUIBA
A/C NAME ..........................BENJAMIN .C. CHRISTIAN
A/C NUMBER.......................302500000864
SWIFT CODE ....................... UNAFSNDA
BANK CODE .......................K0153
CODE GUICHET...........................01302
CLE RIB / IBAN CODE..................79
................................................................................................................................................................................

I've had the same details, perhaps it's a fake one if it's still an open bank account (if it's genuine?)

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic