SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello (New bait started...)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Father-Christmas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, I'm new here. I've been reading scambaiting sites for a while now, and I just CANNOT resist!

I've started a bait already, not sure if it's a good idea to mention any details anywhere until (or if) it's completed though. People's thoughts on this?

Santa x

I did not fully change the subject of your thread as its confusing for the some members that may have read through it. Connie
sharky1969
Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you do, just be careful to delete your name and email from the post.
You only really need to post something up if you need help.
But your mentor or a mod would be the better person to ask first.
Safe Baiting Very Happy

but you naver send the money to me forget me please you are a big scam

Those bank people they are very very stupid ,they keep on sending me
form to fill

me know you are send fake MTCN to the bank that is not the not MTCN you are playing Game

Also, do note that we are a profit oriented company and to efficiently and speedily deliver your package to you, the cost of delivering ( C.O.D) your winnings has to be paid.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, St. Nick! Good luck with the bait.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Father-Christmas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sharky1969 wrote:
If you do, just be careful to delete your name and email from the post.
You only really need to post something up if you need help.
But your mentor or a mod would be the better person to ask first.
Safe Baiting Very Happy

I think I'll keep it under wraps for now anyway, I'll only post it up here if it gets interesting.... here's hoping Very Happy

Not got a mentor, I think I'll try and go it alone for now.
Father-Christmas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man wrote:
Welcome to eater, St. Nick! Good luck with the bait.

Thanks for the welcome and the good luck message Smile

You'll be seeing a lot more of me on here, best forum I've found in ages!
sharky1969
Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You will have great fun and will also learn a lot. Please read the published baits and also the letters archive for tips etc ! Laughing
P.S; When you laugh, try not to spit your tea,coffee, or beer on your monitor. Twisted Evil

form to fill

me know you are send fake MTCN to the bank that is not the not MTCN you are playing Game

Also, do note that we are a profit oriented company and to efficiently and speedily deliver your package to you, the cost of delivering ( C.O.D) your winnings has to be paid.
Father-Christmas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sharky1969 wrote:
You will have great fun and will also learn a lot. Please read the published baits and also the letters archive for tips etc ! Laughing
P.S; When you laugh, try not to spit your tea,coffee, or beer on your monitor. Twisted Evil

Already a considerable quantity of said hot & cold beverages have parted company with my mouth, and I can confirm that drink/screen interface occurred Laughing
sharky1969
Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as you can still read the emails, I wouldn`t worry too much Laughing

form to fill

Father-Christmas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could a mod/admin change the thread title to 'New bait started...' please?
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Father Christmas to eater. Won't you be too busy soon for any baiting?

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Very Happy

The section you are posting in now is Google-able.
The Help forum is not! Smile

I've been caught out by scammers googling any details I have given them, and they wind up here and the bait is sometimes over.
I once accused a lad of posting my details up online when he found me here, and he backed down. Very Happy

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Father-Christmas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

conga22 wrote:
Welcome Father Christmas to eater. Won't you be too busy soon for any baiting?

I'd rather not 'talk shop' if you don't mind. Wrapping and delivering all those presents really is butt-clenchingly tedious, and I prefer not to think about it until closer to the time.
Father-Christmas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

evil_sheep wrote:
Welcome to Eater! Very Happy

The section you are posting in now is Google-able.
The Help forum is not! Smile

I've been caught out by scammers googling any details I have given them, and they wind up here and the bait is sometimes over.
I once accused a lad of posting my details up online when he found me here, and he backed down. Very Happy

Yes, that's what I was worried about. I think I'll hold off even from the help section, there's nothing to stop a scammer looking in there if they know what they're doing!
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's very many scammers.
This is only a little, tiny thing for them to find.

Some get here and twig what the site is about.

Some get here and completely don't twig (a lad once posted a warning to us about "The Gomer Boys" who keep stealing his money that he was about to "received from his baiter, if you don't know about the Gomer Boys, you soon will, though the less said the better Wink )

Some get here, twig what the site is about, confront the baiter, who then makes up a story that the lad believes and it all carries on as usual.

99 times out of 100 you will be fine though Smile

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me

Last edited by evil_sheep on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElijahsMummy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey ! I'd recommend a mentor, they're pretty useful (well mine is) should you get to a close quite quickly, they help out in prolonging it a bit! Best of luck Smile
Father-Christmas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to quote the post directly above you - JC

After a bit more reading I've decided to try a mentor... nothing beats experienced advice, I suppose Smile
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
there's nothing to stop a scammer looking in there if they know what they're doing!

Now that would be like too much hard work for them, a little paranoia is healthy !, but lets not go overboard........ Laughing

Welcome to Eater, as has been suggested apply for a mentor, and have fun

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Father-Christmas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, thanks for the welcome Smile

I've signed up for a mentor, mainly because I've decided to expand from the one bait I've started to maybe a dozen.... so I'm probably going to need some guidance, which I'd rather do in private... as I previously stated I don't feel 100% certain that posting any details on a public forum before the bait is over is a wise move. Yeah, I suppose most of them are not going to go that far, but I think some will, and I also think maybe word will start to spread amongst the scammers about these sites (if it isn't spreading already.....)
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You really shouldn't worrie about lads finding info here. First of all, they just don't understand the concept of baiting, as there's no profit in it. Second, they are too busy scamming to go searching for info about your baiting character. Third, if you never post your baiting name, or the lad's name here, the lad will never find out you're baiting him. Especially in the help forums, which are behind a login, and i'm allmost 100% sure that there are no lads signed on to eater.

Oh, and welcome here santa. Can i give you my whish list now, or in november? Very Happy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Father-Christmas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your thoughts Smile

Oh, and you can post your wish list by snail mail to the usual address. Letters received after 23rd December get shredded and used us stuffing for pillows. You might want to send it recorded delivery, too. You can't trust the posties 'round here. And don't forget to BEHAVE.

Furthermore, I'm *BLEEP*ing sick of milk and cookies. If everyone could take note here, I'm not 7 years old, FFS. How about leaving me out a nice scotch (NOT blended) and a nice steak pie for a change? Or a cold, large beer and a kebab (extra chilli sauce, no mayo or tomatos)? Leave a bloody door or window open too, I'm SICK of having to squeeze my ample torso up and down filthy chimneys. That coal dist RUINS my clothes, and makes me look like Captain Blackbeard.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What vampire says is true but lads do show up and even post here once in a great while. For example, take a look at one of my all time favorite threads. Very Happy Be sure to read the whole thing - it's only 3 pages.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Qu from a fellow new starter: Can I ask where and when we should be posting the Lad's names? Just in the interests of increasing the chance of a real victim landing here and realising they are being scammed.

I'm thinking the liklihood of a lad googling their own name is small so it could be worth it.

Still agree that masking character names is wise. This is how I posted my first bait in the 'Publish your work' section

Thanks Smile

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
philipJfry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Sir! Enjoy your stay Smile
Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GreyAmadeus wrote:
Qu from a fellow new starter: Can I ask where and when we should be posting the Lad's names? Just in the interests of increasing the chance of a real victim landing here and realising they are being scammed.

I'm fairly new myself but I believe it is generally a good rule of thumb to post any scams you get over at Scamwarners.org. They keep track of the e-mails, names and modalities used in scams to warn potential victims.

Closed lad accounts x 1
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good shout Amigwyn Idea I'll make a point of doing this before each bait (if the details aren't already there)

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic