SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Video Lad "I am in street in Senegal" (calls p4)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I often see lads put 2 and 2 together and come up with 3 or 5 . . . sometimes even 7.

Quote:
I even bought 10 first class plane tickets from Lagos to Dakar, for you and your boys to travel and you traveled by road?

You're evil. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad to John wrote:
Hello John,

Please do not play games on me because i am going to take up with you to any lent with you and your company as soon as i get back to my country.

Note that you are still with my videos and you have not paid for any one.

Chiandiyke Entertainment

I may have a long wait until he "take up with me to any lent" . I think he had best start looking for a job there in Dakar. I hear that "truck pushers" make a good bit of money in that particular area. Laughing

John wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

I am trying to help you here. I have arranged for us to be in Bamako tomorrow morning to pick you up. The $2000 that Tina sent to you should be more than enough to at least get you to Bamako. We will get this thing straightened out as soon as I can get you back here to Freetown with me and Diddy.

Regards, John

Lad to Diddy wrote:
We recieved your mail, but you have to no that we are not fools when you paid 35 dollars to ghana it took us some prove for you to believe us that it was not us, now you are talking about spending 75 dollars and tickets been spent on us.

Please we have not recieve a dime or even a cent from you or your manager John Todger or your cashier Tina Jones remember that the two Dollars they said that they paid was not paid we have been in ten diffrent Banks and they confirmed that the money was not paid so what are talking about?

Remember that you are still with our videos and you have not paid for it even the 35 dollars you promised giving us was not sent up till this date, you guys keep on calling us names what is happening your manager mail and said that you are going to bamako mali to pick us while we are still in Dakar senegal looking for whom to help us with money so we can go back to nigeria, you guys have frustreted us enough i mailed you inrespect that you will look into this matter and call me because my last mail i included my phone number i will still give you again you made me to dabt you if this the real sean puffy i do hear about if this sean puffy is the person i sent my videos to that have been promissing heven and earth signing all agreement documents with me.

Note that i am still with all the documents i believed that your manager know where your 75 dollars and your tickets are because we did not even recieve one cent and ticket we took road to come to Dakar Senegal based on the trust that we have for you please i dont have much say because i am no more happy with your people am fade up everything becuase you guys left us on desert homless no food no shelter no caring yet you guys dont seen to understand what we are passing through in this city please incase you want to know more about what am saying, you can call me with my private number +2217xxxx8834.
Chiandiyke

Chiandiyke Entertainment

I don't know how I'm going to play this one just yet. I'll have to give it some thought. So many opportunities. Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's an embarrassment of riches JC! Damn fine baiting.
Quote:
Note that you are still with my videos and you have not paid for any one.

Wouldn't it be just horrible if John or Diddy started making big money off the boys' demo video, like by selling the rights to Justin Bieber or some such?

edit: Oops forgot quote

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you guys left us on desert homless no food no shelter no caring
Just as it should be. Nice, Jose. Very Happy
Suggest they go rent a camel. There must be tons of them around for rent. I hear they are pretty cheap. Slow, but cheap. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder for how long they will be stuck there... Laughing

Too bad that the only Nigerian in Dakar I can have meet them is a possible ITP. Sad

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I honestly don't think the lads have enough money to travel anywhere, so the best that I can hope for is to keep them in hash conditions for as long as possible. Diddy offers them a bit of hope. If what the lad says is true, Diddy will have to get his chief of security involved and a lengthy investigation may ensue.

Lad to Diddy wrote:
Please Sir here is the fake western union information your men sent to us go through it and you will understand we have never did anything wrong to know you we respected you all through this project but i believe that people around you are the one making things difficult for both us please take your time to studie all what has been going on around you they are blackmelling us towards you so i want you to look at the western union information critically and you will understand that the MTCN numbers been control number are more than the range it is eleven instead of ten.

Waiting to hear from you soonest

Chiandiyke Entertainment

Diddy wrote:
Chi, I will check into it.

Diddy

Lad to Diddy wrote:
Thanks for understanding look forward hearing a goodnews from you.

Thanks again.

Chiandiyke Entertainment.

John gives the first indication that Diddy may be planning something drastic. Hopefully the lad will now see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel and not realize it is a train until the last minute.

Lad to John wrote:
Hello John.

Attachement is the information of the western union Tina sent we could not be able to pick it as the control numbers are more than the range it is eleven digit but it is surpose to be ten, if you really want to help ask Tina to go and correct the MTCN numbers as to enable us pick it.

The address of the pâyment is correct but the MTCN numbers are more than the range i am forwarding it for your view.

Thanks

Chiandiyke Entertainment

John wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

I will check with Tina as soon as she returns to work. She had to take a few days off of work to attend her sick mother.

Lad to John wrote:
Hello John,

is there no way you can send money to me if Tina returns to office she can call back the privious one Please do that because i need to leave this country and meet you bamako mali.

John wrote:
Here is your fucking money! Are you happy now? Mr. Diddy just called me and said that you went directly to him. I am not very happy with you right now, Mr. Chibyke. Why did you try to make me look bad in front of Diddy? I have done everything for you and you are trying to make me lose my job! Diddy wants me to go back to New York now. If you have said anything to Diddy that makes me lose my job, I will ruin you!

The lad should be feeling a little more in control of his own destiny, after reading John's last email. I sent another fake WU (courtesy of Deuzer). Too bad the lad won't be able to collect until Monday. Very Happy

ETA> HAHAHA!!!

Lad to Diddy wrote:
Hello Sir

Mr John Jodger has resend another payment information to us, but it is weekend already here as both western union shops and Banks will not open untill monday so that is when we will confirm this one.

Thanks for your help Sir.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
hello sir

another fake western union from mr john.i went to western union shops they keep on tell me that no was sent.am sick and tired of this whole things.

if you really want to help us on this money please send the MTCN number direct to my private phone number +2217xxxx8834.please sending your people to it because is like they dont like us that why they keep sending us fake MTCN numbers to us.

here is the fake second MTCN number which they sent to us yesterday it been attenched please view it and resend the correct one for us.

thanks

chiandiyke Entertainment.

Diddy wrote:
Chi,

I have taken appropriate action and terminated John's employment. I never expected this sort of thing to happen to from someone who has been so close to me all these years. I am going to have my chief of security get in touch with you in the next few days. He will need to get some statements from you and the members of your crew. Thanks for pointing this out to me. In the meanwhile, I have decided to suspend the world tour for a few weeks until I have had time to reflect on all this.

Peace,
Diddy

Lad wrote:
hello sir

thanks for your message but remember they have still not send us any money to go back to my country nigeria.help us to resend a correct MTCN number by yourself please stop sending your people because they keep sending the fake ones this should be the second fake MTCN number and all the western union shop and banks i have been going to collect this payment have been supecting me as criminal please that why i ask you to resend it by yourself today.

thank you please i will appreciate it if you call me with this number +2217xxxx8834 now as soon as your ecieve this message.

Diddy wrote:
Chi,

I know they haven't sent you any money. They have been taking if for themselves. That is why I have taken action and terminated John and Tina's employment. They are no longer employed by Bad Boy Entertainment or Last Train to Paris LLC and I am not responsible for any of their actions.

To be honest, I don't know what a "MTCN" is, and I don't really care because I don't deal with the every day business. I pay people to take care of that shit. I told you I will have my chief of security look into it and that is the best I can do right now. I don't even have phone service where I am right now, I am on safari here at the Simba Sapo Camp in Liberia. I had to leave that scene in Freetown, there was way too much stress there with all the parties and drinking and night clubs.

I will be here for a few weeks if you want to come by and discuss things in person. http://simbasafarigroupltd.webs.com/index.htm

Peace,
Diddy

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
all the western union shop and banks i have been going to collect this payment have been supecting me as criminal please

Maybe it's time to use MG? Laughing

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Diddy - Enjoy SSC! The lads will no doubt be envious of the fine food, plush accommodations, and excellent service there. I sure hope they will make the correct decision and decide to join you there. Peace, my man. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Utterly brilliant baiting, but I think it's cruel to punish your lad with 11-figure numbers when we all know there should be only 10.

Clearly someone, perhaps Gomer, has been adding this extra digit. Surely it's time for MTCN Secure?
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
Wouldn't it be just horrible if John or Diddy started making big money off the boys' demo video, like by selling the rights to Justin Bieber or some such?

That would be tribble! Twisted Evil

John to Lad wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

I guess you are happy now. You have ruined my life. I have lost my job and I have had to return to New York.

That is fine with me though because I still have the original copies of your videos and I am going to sell the rights to some independent producers. I will still make thousands of dollars from the sale of the videos and you will see nothing, not a single penny. So fuck you. This is all your fault, you know. If you would have just done things my way you would have signed the contract by now and would have been paid exactly what you were promised by the contract. As it stands, you will never make any money from this because you were too greedy. There was lots of money to be made by all of us, but you had to do things your way.

Fuck you, John

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*Standing applause*

THX1138
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

j_c

This is absolutely stunning stuff. As my only current live bait is on hold till Tuesday because of Eid I'm finding myself checking this thread 5 or 6 times a day. Add to that this evening my oldest son nagged me to find out if anything else had happened.

We're hanging on every word as, no doubt, the lads in Dakar are too (shame - not). Twisted Evil
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
hello sir thanks for your message.base on what you said that you dont no what is MTCN means is when you make a payment through western union they will give you a ten digit numbers that will enable the person you sent the money to be able to pick the money with the ten digit numbers called money control numbers known as MTCN numbers.

dear sir it will be pleasant for us to join you in Liberia but we dont have the finance to meet you over there because right now we cant even afford our food we have been here for a week plus sleeping on the street of Dakar do to what your manager Mr John has done to us by sending us fake western union informations claiming that he has sent money to us please find a way to assit us because we really want to meet you.

sir if you grant this request for us we will be very happy

thanks.

The lad forwards John's email to Diddy along with the following...

Lad wrote:
sorry sir for distubing you this is the forwarded message from mr john now .

Diddy wrote:
Chi,

I feel you but you have to understand the stress that I am going through, I just had to fire my close personal assistant and I don't know who to trust now. It's been a hard year for me. I've been promoting this world tour, my new record label, my clothing line and private vodka line all the while trying to pursue my acting career. The stress is a lot for me to handle. Last year when gas prices rose so high I had to fly commercial. Yeah I have a private jet, but when it cost $250,000 for a few trips back and forth from New York to LA, I had to do what I had to do. You know? I did what had to be done and I sacrificed. I flew commercial. You may not think that sounds like much, but it's hard to keep up appearances when the economy is suffering. I lost a lot of money on my clothing line this year alone. My vodka line is doing okay, but it's hard to make a break into a new enterprise when you're up against established world markets. I can't even sleep well here because of all the stress. Yeah it's a nice place and there's servants to bring me anything I need, but it's hard to be me. You just can't understand what I'm going through unless you've been in my situation. Look I'll do what I can but I need to focus in myself for a few days at least. I'll get back to you later, it's late here now and I can't sleep, but I need my rest so, later.

Peace,

Diddy

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You do this knife twisting so well:

your lad wrote:
sleeping on the street of Dakar

P. Diddy wrote:
. . . but it's hard to be me. You just can't understand what I'm going through

Laughing Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Poor Diddy. Such a tragic situation. Yes, he needs time to deal with that stress. The lads can wait.

They have no choice. Twisted Evil

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG, that website had me fooled! Embarassed I was actually looking for the prices! That is amazing, you must do that for a living, lol! The give-away was Steve Irwin (may he rest in peace) aka "Red Hogan" on the staff profiles page. NICE!!

Mod edit to obfuscate the safari camp reference from search bots. - JF

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Diddy is an artist! In order to be creative, he can't be bothered by mundane stuff like castaway lads in Dakar. And think of his audience! He has to be there for THEM, not some obscure Nigerians who obviously can't even take care of their own financial affairs...

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John to Lad wrote:
Subject: This is all your fault.

I will be making a full press release today. By the way, I have a $125,000 offer for your videos. I will be selling them and keeping the money for all my troubles.

Cheers, John

John attached this newspaper article (again, courtesy of Deuzer)

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad to Diddy wrote:
View the attach

Dear Sir forwarded message is what we recieved today from Mr. John, he sent an attached atticle saying he will go ahead and publish our video and make money please we beg you to do all you can to stop him because we wont want to have problems with you.

Lad to Diddy wrote:
Hello Sir,

We recieved your mail but we are not happy over what you have been going through due to the behaviour of you manager towards us, Note that we have not recieved any dime for our videos and all our expenses, Sir we really want to know when we are going to recieve our money because our company is almost folding up due to we have used all the money the company had to reproduce all the videos we sent to you and other expenses durng this project even treavelling down to Dakar Senegal through road so the company is left with nothing.

So please sir we beg you because we will going to nigeria embassy here in Dakar Senegal to explain our situation to them any moment from now as to enable them look for a solution on how to take us home. but we still really want to know when you are sending us our money.

Thanks i hope you will understand.

I think this will be about the last coherent email that the lad will receive from Diddy. The stress has just been too much for him. It's sad to say, but I think he will be rambling on like Colonel Walter E. Kurtz (Apocalypse Now) for the foreseeable future. Wink

Diddy wrote:
Chi,

I feel you, for real. The music business is hard. I had a paper route when I was 12 years old. I had to lie about my age just to be able to work that paper route. I even made up a fake name and took over more paper routes that I could manage to make more money. All this makes me think how much I would like to go back to the day, you know? When times were simple.

Look Chi, I really have to get my thoughts together now and relax for a while. If you can get here to Liberia and chill with me for a few days, everything will be better. I have some cash here and I'll pay you whatever you say that Last Train owes you and your company. I don't want anyone to say that Diddy never cared. I care. I want to share the love. I know it's hard, and you think it's bad, but just wait until you get to Liberia. Things will be different. The scenery, the sights, the people, the safari, all the good things that we all want.

Peace,
Diddy

It's almost time to bring some more characters into the mix, and I think another call may be in order soon.

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we will going to nigeria embassy here in Dakar Senegal to explain our situation to them

I wonder how they will be received? Laughing

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are being amazingly calm about the profits from their "hard work" being chopped by John Todger.

j_c wrote:
Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

The horror! The horror! Laughing

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
actionman
Hello I'm New here!

Location: I have decided to leave this. I know that I am not qualified to deal in this situation of scam baiti

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, now may be a good time to send them to the Nigerian embassy and then call them to tell that some scammers will be coming asking for help.
There they will have to confess to get any kind of help.
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad to Diddy wrote:

So please sir we beg you because we will going to nigeria embassy here in Dakar Senegal to explain our situation to them any moment from now as to enable them look for a solution on how to take us home.

Nice one!!! Had a safaried lad pull that card out on me not long ago... You know they are hurting when that comes out of them.

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic