SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Video Lad "I am in street in Senegal" (calls p4)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad to Tina and John wrote:
Hello tina,

You are making things very difficult me i have gone to more than ten Bank and western union shops they keep on telling me that this number you sent is not correct 786xxxx6334 this is the number we are talking about please kindly send me the correct numbers to enable me to pick this fund today and leave this country because my life is as take.

Once you received this mail go directly to the western union shop where you made the payment and correct the numbers it should be ten digit numbers not eleven please do this fast so i will leave this country today, if possible you can call me immediately you correct the numbers to be ten digit number feel free to call me with this number ok or via email +2217xxxx2380

Thanks

Chiandiyke Entertainment

Ignore

Lad to Tina wrote:
hello tina jones i have been waiting to hear from you till now if i did not hear or received any good news from today i dont have any choice than to email Mr p.diddy to tell him what i have been pass throught here.that i told you to collect the mistake you made on this transaction since yesterday till i have not had from you.i sent you a number you will use to call me if you have correct the mistake.

sorry if i sound hash is base on my life is as take.

waiting to received the correct ten digit number today

chiandiyke Entertainment.

Ignore

Lad to John wrote:
Hello Mr. John you asked me to leave this country and since then you do not care to how i am doing any longer what is going? your cashier send me a western union information that is not correct the MTCN number was over the range it was to be ten digit numbers but she send eleven why remember my life is at risk in this country since yesterday and today morning i have been to more than ten Bank and western union but they keep on saying that the control number are more than the range is to be ten digit number but she sent eleven so kindly tell her to correct the mistake immediately so i can leave this country today.

Please call me i really want to hear your voice so you know how i am feeling and what is going on with me here ok

This is the number you will use to contact me today+2217xxxx2380 call please immediately you receive this mail for me to explain more things to you.

Thanks.

Chiandiyke Entertainment

Ignore

Lad to John wrote:
hello mr john what is happening on this payment remember you have been calling me before this payment asking me not to worry but since this so call payment is made you have not call me to know what was going on with me if i have received this fund.why it means you are not caring at all i give you a number to call me till now you have not call me please talk to me what is happening.

secondly if you no you did not make any payment come clear and tell me than hiding from your respossibles bear in mind that anything that happen to me you guys will give account of me you ask me to leave the city of Senegal that it is very dangerous out there for me still yet no calls no mails to no how we are doing.i repeat no food no shelter no free movement no good sleep no caring in any way is that how we are going to do this project.GOD HAVE MERCY ON US please i m waiting to hear from you now am not save here i repeat again and again.

John wrote:
I have been in meetings all day yesterday and all day today.

John

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This keeps getting better and better! Very Happy

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

John emailed Tina and "unknowingly" BCC'd the lads. Tina accidentally hit "Reply All" Shocked

John wrote:
Tina, I sent this message a minute ago and something odd
happened, did you get it?

I'll see you soon!

Love, John

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 09/08/10 06:24 PM

Tina,

I told Diddy that I needed you to come over here to take care of
some of the paperwork. We don't actually have any paperwork to do
because I send it all to the legal department. I sent Diddy's jet
to come and pick you up. It should arrive into JFK at 11:47pm
tonight. Tell Bluth that it was urgent and that you couldn't get
out of it. I can't wait to see you again, we have been having a
lot of fun here and the Minister of the Interior is letting us
stay at his estate. I have a room with a private balcony that
overlooks the city Freetown. I want to make love to you on the
balcony under the moonlight while we watch the cars drive by!

The flight over here will only take about 9 hours, so you should
be here in time for dinner and dancing tomorrow afternoon. There
is going to be another big party here tomorrow night. The food is
wonderful and there is a master chef from Paris that prepares all
of our meals. I swear I think I have gained 10 pounds since we
arrived in Sierra Leone. We have done nothing but eat, drink and
attend parties for the last week!
We are going to have so much
fun. Saturday we are planning another safari into the interior.

I love you! John

Tina wrote:
John,

I am so happy! I cant wait to be with you either. I have been getting
emails from that Chibyke person and he is not very nice. At least when I
get over there with you, I won't have to deal with him any more. He
keeps emailing me and telling me to "SEND THE MONEY". I sent it already.
These people must be so stupid!

I love you sweetie and I will call you when I get to the airport!

KISSES!

Tina Jones

After sending the email to John, Tina finally replied to the lads. I think someone in Senegal may blow a gasket when they get her reply. Very Happy

Tina to Lad wrote:
Sir,

I told you that I sent the money exactly the way that I was instructed
by the clerk at the Western Union office! I don't know what you expect
me to do? Fly over there and show you how to collect the money? I'm
sorry that you are having issues, but I think it is probably on your end
and not mine. All I know to say is try to collect it again tomorrow. If
you are still having problems, it will have to wait until next week. My
mother is sick and I have to go out of town to take care of her for a
few days.

Sincerely,

Tina Jones

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, a not-so-secret love affair. Such a wonderful scene. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How deliciously twisted. Very Happy The lads are sleeping in the street and John and Tina are about to have a publicly illicit (<=== contradiction in terms) affair, eating fine cuisine, drinking great wine, and cavorting under the stars while the lads are still steded in hash conditions. Oh, the inhumanity!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh to be a fly on the wall when the lads read that series of emails! Laughing

This is truly top-notch baiting, jose.beers!

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

This just gets better and better. I loved this bit from the lad's email:

Quote:
i repeat no food no shelter no free movement no good sleep no caring in any way

You could probably suggest some remedies for him to help his "movements". Actually, those accidentally copied emails along with Tina's excuse for leaving town might do the trick.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know it's a "me too" post, but it's my 2000th. I'm really enjoying this, I shouldn't read these in class 'cos I wreck their computer screens with sprays of coffee and laughter.

I LOVED the phone calls Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad to John wrote:
it is very dangerous out there for me still yet no calls no mails to no how we are doing.i repeat no food no shelter no free movement no good sleep no caring in any way

Top shelf lad pain that!!!

Nice safari!!! Very Happy

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought there was nothing that could piss off lads more than a safari, especially to a country halfway across the continent. But these last "accidental" mails might just take the lad rage to a new level! Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great vids, great calls, great surforing, great bait Laughing clapping clapping clapping

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep twisting the knife, Jose. clapping This is exactly what they do to their suffering victims - always dangling a little more hope that is just out of reach.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My inbox runneth over! I have not responded to any of these.

Lad to John wrote:
hello Mr John i told you about what am facing here about the money you ask Tina Jones to send to me since then you have not call me why does it mean you are heartless that you don't have feel for me .you told me to come over to Dakar Senegal i came you guys forgot us here why i keep on writing you and all you have to tell me is about Tina Jones how you love her remember you instruct me not to email Mr P Diddy again and i stop it, the money Tina sent to me is not correct i keep on have problem in the western union shop they said it is not correct.if i mail you now and you did not help me i have no option than to mail Mr P.Diddy and tell him what was going on with you guys.this is my private number +221xxxx8834 use it and call me now am expecting your call this morning for me to explain thing for you more.

please and please call me am in difficult place no food no shelter no caring they have throw me out am on the street right now Mr john please do something so i will leave this Dakar Senegal.

thanks

Ignore

Lad to John wrote:
this is what you have been sending to me why.i told you that am dieing here all you care for is Tina.

Ignore

Lad to John wrote:
Subject: call me am dieing here
John you are not talking about my leaving here why this is the mail you keep on sending me.

Ignore

Lad to John wrote:
do something to help me leave this wicked country please Mr John please call me with my new private number +221xxxx8834 please the people that kept us in their house have throw us out they said that we don't have any contract with you guys.please prove then wrong please that why i beg you to call me now please on my private number +221xxxx8834.

thanks for you understanding and cooperation.

chiandiyke Entertainment

Ignore

Lad to Tina wrote:
Subject: please tina call john for me tell him to call me with the number i gave to you now

hello Tina Jones i want you to help me call Mr John tell him to call me on my private number +221xxxx8834 now i really want to talk to him now i have a problem right now ok.

thanks for your help.

Ignore

Lad to Tina wrote:
hello Tina yes you sent the money really but the number is not correct the MTCN number should be ten (10) digit number not eleven (11) ok just call them to sent the correct number to us.we have been calling the western union office number you sent to us nobody is picking

so please help me and call them to resend the MTCN number please.

thanks

Ignore

Lad to P. Diddy wrote:
Hello Mr. P.Diddy this is Mr.Chibyke your men have asked me to leave my country Nigeria to come to Dakar with out adequate preparation of where me and my men will stay no hotel accommodation no food no communication and also asked me to leave for my life is in danger, but refused to give me money to leave knowingly fully well that i came to Senegal through road because of money on my way coming i sold all my personal belonging for me to stamp all our entry permit so right now as i am talking to you am on street hanging from one street to another.

people who have been keeping us before now think we are lairs your men sent me an incorrect western union information only for me to visit more than ten western union shops and Bank at a time they began suspecting of coming to pick peoples money.

Please i want you to look into this matter very well and give a final solution to this problem because as your manager earlier said that my life is in danger i am afraid anything could happen to us.

Meanwhile i will like to tell Tina Jones your cashier to go back to western union office where she made the payment and correct the mistake as the MTCN numbers are eleven instead ten digit and she sent eleven which is not suppose to be so please do me this help as we don't know the next thing that may happen to us.

We need this money today as to enable us make our move today because western union closes by 5pm here in Dakar and i will appreciate if you will call my private phone number today +221xxxx8834 i will like to explain some things to you remember we don't any number to reach you for the past two days now nobody have called to know our welfare which is very unfair from your men.

thanks.

Chiandiyke Entertainment.

WWDD? Laughing

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
do something to help me leave this wicked country

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the way you just keep ignoring them. I always have a hard time resisting the urge to reply in a bait, but as you prove here it's often far more effective to just leave them hanging. When they're in a hopeless situation like this, the mental anguish is intensified by silence.

That latest collection of emails reads like poetry. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Epic bait.
These lads are the most fucked up since Black Dog and Rev Who left their lad crying at the roadside.

Keep it up.
And ohh, you might need to slap your lad since he contacted Mr Diddy against Johns will. Twisted Evil

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Exactly! What was he thinking, contacting P. Diddy?!

Absolutely unprofessional. Rolling Eyes
He needs to be slapped back into reason.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I can only imagine how furious Mr. Diddy will be over them contacting him directly. What do they think he is, some kind of secretary?!? I have a hard time imagining him dealing with trivial stuff like paying three unknown Nigerians. Like if his day wasn't busy enough...

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Slaspen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been following the baits you guys do for many many years. This is one of the best ones so far, keep it up Smile

What I am curious about, how can he email if he is stranded on the streets? I would guess internet shops, but that cost money aswell.....
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
people who have been keeping us before now think we are lairs

Laughing

I think he's a lair too.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad to P. Diddy wrote:
i sold all my personal belonging for me to stamp all our entry permit so right now as i am talking to you am on street hanging from one street to another

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love lad-pain.

Can you imagine the real Diddy's reaction if they were to find a way to contact him and complain about their plight? I giggle.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

We are ready to come get you in Bamako, Mali. Please tell me of your plans to travel and your expected time of arrival. We are going to fly to Bamako tomorrow morning.

John

I haven't decided what to do yet, re: Diddy. I think he may fire John and leave him stredded in Freetown.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Now that would be funny. Sink the boat that has the lifeline. Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see if the lads can put 2 and 2 together. Twisted Evil

Diddy wrote:
I don't know what the fuck is going on here. I am beginning to think that Iceman was right about you guys being thieves. I found out that Awadi wants to kill me because you people told him some shit about me being responsible for Tupac's death. Man fuck that, Tupac got capped over 15 years ago and I didn't have anything to do with that. I have given John over $75,000, in cash to send to you and your crew and you are still asking for money? I even bought 10 first class plane tickets from Lagos to Dakar, for you and your boys to travel and you traveled by road? What the fuck are you people up to? Are you trying to play me for a fool? John said that he has sent every penny to you and he sent the plane tickets to you over 4 weeks ago. All you people do is come up with excuses.

I'm tired of all this drama, so just keep the money and fuck off. You feel me? I drop more money in the clubs every night than the little bit of cash that you motherfuckers have taken from me. I wont miss it, but you missed out on making the worldwide music scene. You could have been rich beyond your wildest dreams but you thought you could play me. You can't play the original player, dog. You just got broke off.

Diddy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic