SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Video Lad "I am in street in Senegal" (calls p4)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! Laughing I've been in contact with the lad for the Wyclef project. He has assured me of a video soon...

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fabulous! Laughing Laughed my ass off through the whole thing. The lad looks soooo serious throughout. Laughing

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad Dylan wrote:
We have sent the video as required.

It was not to easy for the artist but he gave it his best shot. We had some problems sending the file quickly because we have been experiencing network problems with our ISP, do bear with us.

The documents have been signed and has been sent in a mail.

We thank you for your understanding and appreciation of our logistics problems down here.

Regarding the payment of $35,000 here is the account to which it should be credited

Bank ECO Bank

Name = John Santus Investments Ltd

Account Number = 1092510202287101

Please disregard and cancel the previous information regarding payment through Western Union, the payment should now be made using the above bank information.

We will send you the figure of the amount spent so far on this project as you requested.

We look forward to you making the payment to the account within 24hrs as earlier promised.

Thank you for helping us realize this dream.
Chiandiyke Entertainment

Lad Dylan wrote:
Did you receive the video that we sent to you?

Secondly we are waiting for your payment slip. remembers that you said betwen 24hrs the fund will paid.

Waiting to hear from you today

Chi and Iyke Entertainment.

I didn't bother answering him until today.

I wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

I did receive the video and the signed sheet, however the contract that I sent was a only a draft. Our legal department will have the final contract ready by Monday at the latest. I have to get the final contract to you for your review and signatures before accounting can wire the money to your bank. I will call Art Vandelay today, regarding the final contract.

The lady in our accounts payable department has been alerted to have the funding ready for transfer as soon as the final contract is signed and submitted.

Regards, John

The plan now is to delay him for this week, chop his dollar next week and then safari him to Senegal by the 4th of September. I know that's a pretty rigid schedule but If he misses that meeting in Senegal, his contract will be canceled. Cool

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fingers crossed on the Haiti tribute video:

Quote:
Please note that we will be sending you the video later today or tomorrow.

Update us once you receive the video.

One love

Twisted Evil

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Here is the contract. Please sign and return. As soon as I have the signatures on the contract, I will file it and then payment can be wired to your bank. We look forward to meeting you in Dakar Senegal on the 4th of September!

Regards, John

Lad Dylan wrote:
Hello Mr John, as requested, attached here is the signed contract.

We look forward to receiving the payment ASAP.

Thanks.

Chiandiyke Entertainment.

Tina (the accountant) wrote:
Hello Sir,

I am trying to wire $35000 into your bank account, but I am having
problems. I need some further information from you.

Mr Todger sent me the following:

ECO Bank
John Santus Investments Ltd

I will need the name of the primary account holder and any secondary
account holders as well as the routing code. I will also need the
physical mailing address of the bank as well as the telephone number of
the bank and the bank director's name.

Thanks!
Tina Jones

Lad Dylan to John wrote:
We receive a mail from Tina Jones saying that the Account was not complete so we decided to change the Account as to enable her wire the fund tomorrow so please inform her that the Account will be changed by tomorrow.

We are very sorry for inconveniencies.

Thanks for your understanding.

Chi and Iyke Entertainment

I wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

No need for apologies, just let us know where to send the money and we will wire it immediately.

Regards, John

I have never chopped a dollar that was supposed to be sent directly to a lad's bank account, so we'll see how this works.

Here's how I did it: Much like a regular dollar chop, I set up an email addy that looks almost identical to the lad's. Then sent emails to myself from the fake lad account. I have let the lad sweat for a while and not replied to his emails. If all goes well, he will soon realize why. Wink

Lad Dylan wrote:
Here is the bank details for the transfer, Please wire the money ASAP and send us the payment slip.

Thank you.

Lady Dylan wrote:
we are still waiting for your payment slip today.

Fake Lad to John, Tina and P. Diddy wrote:
PLS DO NOT RESPOUND TO ANY FURTHER MAILS FROM THIS MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT HENCEFORTH. NOTE THERE IS BEEN SOME INTRERNET HAWKERS ACCESS MY PRIVATE MAILS. DO NOT LISTERN TO THIS GUYS, OK. THEY WILL ONLY SPOIL OUR ARRANGEMT. I CONTACT YOU IMMEDIATE FROM NEW MAIL AND THEN SENT THE PAPER SIGNED TO YOU SO YOU WILL KNOWN I AM THE TRUTH, OK.

Tina forwarded the above to the lad with this little note...

Tina to Lad Dylan wrote:
Whom ever you are, we have been informed of the unauthorized access to Mr. Chibyke's email account and we have taken the appropriate measures to insure that the money has been sent to the correct parties. We have contacted the police and informed them of your illegal activities. Nice try, but Mr. Chibyke already has the money.

I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait to hear what the lad has to say. Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Masterfully done, JC!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, Wyclef received the tribute video. Unfortunately, it had nothing to do with Haiti and completely failed to mention our corporate sponsor, Jose Cuervo Tequila. Oh, and it looks like they just ripped off someone else's video. Evil or Very Mad Take a look if interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JukQkuJaq0I

So, in response, our intrepid record producer gave a (professional) slap:

Quote:
Sir,

We are not entirely sure what you intended with the video. It does not match the requested parameters that we gave you. It appears to be a video by someone else promoting "living a good legacy". This has nothing to do with Haiti and does not mention our sponsor, Jose Cuervo tequila. We do not treat this subject lightly and suggest that you consider whether this is the right business for you.

Accordingly, we regret to inform you that your video does not match our submission requirements and will not be considered for a production grant of $125,000.

Thank you.

RS

Their tepid response:

Quote:
We just want to inform you that the video sent is just a sample of what our artist can do, we are working on the project - the video of Haiti mentioning your sponsor Jose Cuervo Tequila.
We would also appreciate if you send us your full data - phone number and agreement documents that we can take to our lawyer.

Thank you.

One love.

If they think I am having MY lawyer draft agreement documents before I get a true sample, they are sorely misguided...

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautifully executed chop, JC. I love your concise style too.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please, can I have his address? If he want to reach for the stars, I wonder what a mail from Mr. Schnelzer, Hollywood, can make him do... Twisted Evil

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not being satisfied with simply chopping dollars, the fake lad had to brag about his exploits to his unfortunate victims. There is panic in lad-land.

Fake Lad wrote:
FIT U GO PUSH TRUCK FOR UR FEEDINGS DEY BETTR FOR U .THANK U FOR MY MONEY THEM GO PAY ME FOR UR SWEAT .MAKE I GO PUT MY DICK WELL WELL FOR UR MOTHR ASS E GO MAKE RINGTONE OOOOOOOOO

The sick feeling he must have right now! Some mugu is running around Lagos spending all his hard earned money. Laughing

Lad Dylan wrote:
Explain more better because we are ready to take legal action against your company if you fail to explain this.

What is going on up till this time we have not heard from you or the payment department.

I want to know that meaning of this

FIT U GO PUSH TRUCK FOR UR FEEDINGS DEY BETTR FOR U .THANK U FOR MY MONEY THEM GO PAY ME FOR UR SWEAT .MAKE I GO PUT MY DICK WELL WELL FOR UR MOTHR ASS E GO MAKE RINGTONE OOOOOOOOO?

Explain more better because we are ready to take legal action against your company if you fail to explain this.

Lad Dylan wrote:
We have just checked our mail and noticed a disturbing message! It appears a message was sent to Tina Jones – below is the correspondence between the imposters and your reply meassage:

<snipped quoted emails of the chop>

We do not know how these people got wind of our transactions with you and they may even have been able to hack into our email box. Please note the address of the message sent to you and the format of the message, also note the subject "CHIBYKE AND IYKE ENTERTAINMENT" which is very different from our “Chiandiyke Entertainment” Also note the subtle difference in the email address [email protected] and our own [email protected]

We also urge you to use every other means within your power to determine the AUTHENTIC identity of the individuals you have been dealing with. Things like the phone number – 2348xxx9338, 234xxx722. Further, request that anyone sending you mail provides you with their questionnaire paper so you can identify and authenticate the person you are dealing with. They should provide the very first mail sent to your company and your company response to them. They should provide the contract documents signed with their lawyers signature and posse members and the artist names.

Also from now on, we would appreciate if you send us sensitive information to this phone number 234xxx9338 which is one of those written above. You should have this on your call list because we have called you with it and should also be in your answering machine.

Please call us to clarify any issues pertaining to all of this.

Thank you for your understanding in this issue.

I decided to ignore the last email and focus on the one where he has obviously decided to threaten me and insult my mother. Laughing

I wrote:
Whom ever you are, I do not appreciate your foul language and non-sequitur insults. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to steal money from Mr. Chibyke and his artists. He has been paid and asked us to put security measures in place to make sure you did not try to steal any more money that is intended for him.

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Good chop!

Anyway, the latest from the lads:

Quote:
We received your mail and the song is ready we will be sending it to you any moment.

one love.

Chiandiyke Entertainment

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ He is feeling the pressure now. I can't wait to see it. Laughing

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads are in full panic mode and I have been doing everything in my power to <strike>create more confusion</strike> put them at ease.

They have emailed P. Diddy, John and Tina multiple times in rapid-fire succession, so I'll try to post the conversations in a reader-friendly manner.

He re-forwarded the email where he's trying to explain what happened to John, so I replied...

John wrote:
Yes I received the very same email shortly after you gave me your bank account information and then said that you would be sending a new bank account. Tina sent the full amount of $35,000 to the bank account that was provided by the real Mr. Chibyke. So I would advise you to stop trying to deceive us any further. I have informed Mr. Diddy of this entire debacle and he is not amused.

I do not know who you are, but I think it is appalling that you would stoop to such methods and try to defraud Last Train to Paris and CHIBYKE AND IYKE ENTERTAIMENT.

I have received scanned Passports and photographs from Mr. Chibyke and the artists in the video confirming their identity. So I am not sure why you are still attempting to steal Mr. Chibyke's money.

John

Lad to John wrote:
Hello mr John, this is Chibyke. As you must have noticed, a hacker seems to have gained access to my email box. I had a little problem with my ISP which may have caused a loophole in my account. Please i beg you, the email address i have been using to correspond with you from the beginning remains the same [email protected] the fake one to which you are directed to is [email protected] Please note the subtle differences in the addresses. The one in red is the fake and should be disregarded hensefort. For confirmation, you could ask the impostors to provide all the videos sent to you so far - the first and second videos we sent. Meanwhile, you could also call our phone numbers which you have 234xxx338. You could also request the correct names of the four artists, the title of their first video and their group name. All of this information should help in identifying and authenticating the real chibyke and iyke entertainment. We have been trying to call your number you gave us but it keeps going into the answering machine. We still went ahead to send an sms message to that number, please check and verify please.

Do call us, we are waiting to hear from you now, so we can resolve this.

We have also sent a message to mr Diddy regarding all this.

Thank you.

chiandiyke entertainment.

I talked to the lad via skype for about 5 minutes and let him know that everything would be just fine, but it may take us a few days to sort it all out. With all these hawkers and criminal elements running rampant in Lagos, I think the best thing to do at this point is to deliver the money in person when we meet in Senegal on Sept 4th. Wink

Lad to John wrote:
Here is the bank detail once again. Please confirm by calling me as soon as you get this, just as we discussed few minutes ago.

Lad to John wrote:
Have sent the bank details, please call me now to confirm. I'm here waiting for your call!

Chibyke.

Lad to John wrote:
The network was really bad, you could not hear me very well. please advice your accountant to use the bank details i just sent to you to make payment and not any other!

It would be very good if you can make the payment today and send me the payment slip today.

Thank you so much for your call and cooporation.

Chibyke Entertainment.

Lad to Tina wrote:
This is mr chibiyke. In my earlier correspondence i gave mr. John a phone number with which he could call me. Please prevail on him to use that number to call me as a means of verification. I already sent messages to mr. John and Mr. Diddy explaining that some hackers had gained access to my email box, using a fake email address bearing close resemblance to my own. The email address i have been using for correspondence since the begining still remains the same - [email protected] and the fake with very close resemblance to mine is - [email protected] This is my number 234xxx338 which /mr. John should have. I sent an sms to him this morning and i would appreaciate if you, Mr. Diddy or Mr. John call me on that number for proper clarification.

Thank you so much Tina

Tina wrote:
Sir,

We are trying to get everything resolved, but this may take some time. I
am waiting to hear back from John but he is in a conference call with
Mr. Diddy. I don't know what has happened, but Mr. Diddy is very angry
and has been calling and yelling at people all day. If you could send
your ID, it would help.

Diddy slaps the lad...

Lad to P. Diddy wrote:
What is going on up till this time we have not heard from you or the payment department.
I want to know that meaning of this

(bold and red by lad in email sent to P. Diddy)
FIT U GO PUSH TRUCK FOR UR FEEDINGS DEY BETTR FOR U .THANK U FOR MY MONEY THEM GO PAY ME FOR UR SWEAT .MAKE I GO PUT MY DICK WELL WELL FOR UR MOTHR ASS E GO MAKE RINGTONE OOOOOOOOO?

P. Diddy wrote:
What the fuck are you talking about? I don't know what is going on here but if you EVER say that shit about my mother again, I will be on the next jet to Nigeria and I will beat your silly ass.

Diddy

Lad to Diddy wrote:
This is Mr. Chibyke.

There has been a big misunderstanding Mr. Diddy, the message we sent to you earlier had portions of the message we received from hackers who appear to have gained access to our email box. The portions in red ink are those from them. We would never speak that way to you or about you, please we apologise for the misunderstanding of the mail.
Please we would appreciate if you could call us on phone directly to resolve this issue. The number we give you now can be verified by Mr. John who we sent it to in our earlier messages. Please call us on 234xxx338. We already sent an sms message to John number that we have - +1435xxx24. This is his number that we have.

We have called that number several times before and even now, but it keeps going into voice mail. We complained about this to him and he said it might be a problem of his network not being able to receive calls from nigeria.

Please you can confirm all this from him.

We are very humble and honest business enterprise looking to make a mark. We totally are disturbed and worried about this developement. Please do what you can to help us resolve this.

For further confirmation, our email address is [email protected] and not the fake
[email protected] See the subtle difference in the addresses? it has been smartly done by some wicked and faceless individuals! The address in blue "[email protected] is for mr chibyke and the one in red "[email protected] is the fake!! please note the difference!

I think the best way to identify and verify the authentic party you have been dealing with is by calling us on the number that mr. john has.

Thank you for your understanding and cooporation.

One Love

ETA> Fake lad has been raining abuse on them, and will continue. Twisted Evil

Fake Lad wrote:
MR BASTARD ,THANK U FOR BEEN MY MUGU OK .NEXTIME U NO RAKE ABOUT UR DEALINS IN PUBLIC PLACE .I DID FORGET TO TELL U THAT JUS LAST NIGHT I GO TO CLUB WITH MY MONEY AND I SEE UR JUNIOR SISTR DRAG TOTO FOR BAD ROAD .EVER U REACH VGC ,MAY BE I GO DASH YOU 10 KOBO FOR WASH MY MC BENZZ .

Fake Lad wrote:
UR A BASTARD FORSURE BECOS U THINK U BIG BOY .NA ME WEY GO EAT UR MONEY ,U GO REMAIN SMALL BOI FOR ETERNETY .EVEN U CAN NOT RAISE 2 NAIRA FOR UR VILLAGE FROM JANUARY UNTIL DECEMBER .GO TAP PALM FOR UR DRUNKARD FATHR .BYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I giggle when I think what the real Diddy would do if he got such an insult! I didn't know lads were still talking about "making ringtone". Surprised

Quote:
it has been smartly done by some wicked and faceless individuals

JC maybe this will inspire one of those awful moderators to give you a custom tag.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we should call him "Subtle Difference" Laughing

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Laughing

The lads are still in panic-overdrive. They sent me an ID this morning, it's horrible and probably done in MS Paint. They are well aware of the upcoming meeting in Dakar Senegal, so hopefully they have just barely money enough to get there. If they can get there on their own, all of their current problems will be solved, or more likely replaced by an entirely new set of problems. Twisted Evil

@JMR the lads mention Wyclef in the next few emails. If you want the keys to the fake lad box, just let me know. No reason that they shouldn't be chopped on your project as well.

I have been raining furious abuse on them from my fake lad addy, but they still have not responded. I guess I haven't touched the right nerve yet. Sad

Fake Lad wrote:
JOBLESS BASTARD‏ WETIN U NO BOOST LIKE BIG BOY NOW ? HAHAHAHAAAAA SMALL BOI LIKE U GET NO SENSE .PUT UR FINGER FOR UR ASS AND SMELL IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fake Lad wrote:
UR MOTHER TOTO‏ GO KILL UR ENTIRE GENERETION .I BEG UR MOTHER WEN U JUS PIKIN GO THROW U OUT TO LEAVE WITH BABOON MONKEY .E NO LISTEN AND THAT IS REASON FOR U HAVING SUCH A POOR UPBRINGINGS .UR MOTHR WAS FORCE TO SELL CHEWING STICK BY ROADSIDE BECOS UR FATHR SPEND EVERY DAY FROM MONDAY UNTIL SUNDAY DRINK PAMMY AND MAKE HOMORSEXAL RELATION WITH EVRY OF THE YOUNG BOY FOR UR VILLAGE.

Fake Lad wrote:
MR MAN‏ TODAY UR BOOZEMAN FATHR GO LASH GOATS FOR THE CHURCHYARD ,WHY THAT??? .MAKE I GO EASE MY SELF FOR UR FACE AFTA UR JR SISTR JAB MY GBOLAA WELL WELL .I NO FIT HAMMA UR MOTHR BECOS E GO DROP TOTO FOR CRAZY HUSSA MAN.

Lad to John wrote:
Mr john this chibyke I have been waiting all through yesterday after our conversation on phone.

Since then i did not hear from you up till now.

Let me know true position of things I have call the bank and they said that no transfer have been made. Remember that our date of meeting in Dakar is fast approaching as there is no more time to waste. we have done our own part of the contract we have provided our the video you requested from us, those people who hacked our email address and asked you not to reply this email are just hacker who are trying to stop our project with you as they have no prove we urge to try and find out the truth as quickly as possible because we don’t have time.

Our email address still remain the same as it is from the beginning of this project [email protected] we have never in life think of changing our email address because we have been none all over with that same email address, you can confirm from the producer of Wyclef Jean whom Mr. Diddy directed to us on my email.

Thank for your understanding

Chiandiyke entertainment

Lad to John wrote:
Hello Mr John this Mr Chibyke I have sent you my Identity Card this same person you will see at Dakar Senegal. Please there no time on our side any longer base on the meeting in Dakar Senegal on 4 to 12 September 2010.help us to safe time.

Thanks for your help towards this problem.

ChiandIyke Entertainment.

John wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

We have been in contact with Prudential Bank Ltd. Makola Market Branch in Accra Ghana. This is the bank where we wired the $35,000 that was intended for you. Unfortunately the money was withdrawn almost immediately after it was deposited and the bank account was then closed. There is no way that we are able to retrieve the money. The Bank Manager there said that a Nigerian man opened the bank account two weeks ago and only had a minimal balance in the account. It appears that whom ever is responsible for stealing the money has been planning this for quite some time. The Bank Manager said that his name was Kenneth Nwoke. Do you know this individual? The Bank Manager is going to send the full details of this person to our attorney by this afternoon and we will forward any information that we receive to you.

We are working on a solution to this matter and will have an answer for you by tomorrow. There are several options that we are looking into at the moment, but Mr. Diddy will have the final decision on the matter. We do not want you to worry about the $35,000 because regardless of whether or not we can find the person responsible for stealing the money, we are going to stand behind our commitment and make certain that you and your artists are paid.

Regards, John

Lad to Tina wrote:
attenched is my identity card,waiting to hear goodnew from you.

Hello Tina Jones this Mr chibyke

Thanks for your email, i have written to Mr Diddy and Mr John to explain all we have been doing with them. but i have sent you my

identity card for you to know me (chibyke) and i will also sent it to Mr Diddy and Mr john. Please time is not on our side base on our meeting in dakar senegal 4 to 12 septerber 2010 okay.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

ChiandIyke Entertainment

Lad to P. Diddy wrote:
With due respect am mr chibyke whom you have been appreciating along this why about our artist that we guys are doing very good in Nigeria and you go ahead to said that you like our video.

Please remember that we are going meet you in Dakar Senegal about the final signing of the contract, please remember its from 4 of September to 12 please you see that we don’t have more time thats why we are in a hurry.

Meanwhile i spoke with Mr John yesterday night on phone he call me and i told him all that happen and please you can still confirm my email address from the producer of wyclef jean whom you directed to us, please tell him to resend our email address to you for you to reconfirm it again

Because we have been dealing with them up to date you can tell them to show you the video we sent to them on 16 August 2010 please ask them.

Sorry for the inconveniencies and below is your first mail to us .

<snipped original email as it is already posted>

Lad to P. Diddy wrote:
Hello Mr Diddy this Mr Chibyke I have sent you my Identity Card this same person you will see at Dakar Senegal. Please there no time on our side any longer base on the meeting in Dakar Senegal on 4 to 12 September 2010.help us to safe time.

Thanks for your help towards this problem.

ChiandIyke Entertainment.

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr. Chibyke,

I have just finished a very long conference call with Mr. Diddy, Art Vandelay (legal), Tina Jones (accounting) and the Prudential Bank in Ghana. As was feared, the $35,000 is gone and there is no way for us to recover it. We are still waiting for details from Prudential Bank regarding Kenneth Nwoke, who we suspect is the criminal mastermind behind the theft of your money. As soon as further details regarding Kenneth Nwoke become available, we will forward them on to you. Mr. Diddy is hiring a private security firm to find Kenneth Nwoke and bring him to justice for the theft of your money. Mr. Diddy has decided to pay all costs of the security company and will be paying the full amount of $35,000 directly to you, at his own discretion, whether he is able to recover the stolen money or not.

Because of the theft, that came as a big surprise to us all, Mr. Diddy does not want to take the chance of having this unfortunate incident repeat itself and had decided to bring the money for the video re-production in the amount of $35,000 to our meeting in Dakar, Senegal on the 4th of September. Additionally, $175,000 of the initial payment for the World Tour contract will be transported in cash at the same time. At this time, a total of $210,000.00 will be delivered in person to the HOTEL LE LAGON, Dakar Senegal, Route de la Corniche Est - BP
3115, DAKAR, 3115, Senegal.

Mr. Diddy has determined that direct payment, in cash, will be the safest and most secure way to deliver the money to you. We always travel with armed security escorts, and arrangements will be made for you to utilize their services (at no expense to you) to assist you in transporting and depositing the money into the bank of your choice in Dakar, Senegal. Should there be any additional costs for wiring the money into your account from any bank in Senegal, we are prepared to bear those costs as well.

I hope this has helped put your mind at ease over this matter, and I look forward to our meeting! By the way, I still have not received the receipts for your expenses involved in re-shooting the video. Please get those receipts to me as soon as possible and I will be certain bring the additional amount for your expenses, in cash.

Regards, John

Lad to John wrote:
We received your message and it helped to ease our minds. We will now put all our efforts and energy into preparing to travel to meet up with you in Dakar – Senegal.

We would still like clarification as to how we will get our travel documents. How will you get the visas and tickets across to us? Due to the recent developments we believe it may be better for us to discuss sensitive issues over the phone rather than via emails. Please can you furnish us with your phone numbers with which we can reach you? It would make things a lot easier and smoother.

At the moment we are very short on cash because we used up all our reserves on this project. So we really cannot take on many more expenses. Trust you understand?

Thank you.

John wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Our legal department has researched the visa requirements regarding travel in West Africa. Art Vandelay assures me that "Citizens of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) are guaranteed movement for 90 days across member states without a visa". This is one of the main reasons that we chose Dakar Senegal as the meeting place for our World Tour kickoff meeting. There will be two other groups of artists who will be joining us for the tour. One group is based in Dakar, Senegal the artist's name is D Awadi and the other is based in Freetown, Sierra Leone the artist's name is Iceman. Mr Awadi from Senegal is a close personal friend of the owners of the Hotel Le Lagon. Additionally, Mr Awadi has done some promotional work for Last Train to Paris in the past.

Regarding all other visas required for the World Tour, as I previously mentioned, we will have you and your artists sign all required documents at the meeting. Last Train to Paris will then obtain all of the visas required.

Regards, John

Not satisfied with this reply, the lad decides to go straight to P. Diddy for immediate action. P. Diddy's response may come as a big surprise to him. Twisted Evil

Lad to P. Diddy wrote:
We want to thank you so much for your efforts towards resolving this matter. We really appreciate your input. We already sent a mail to Mr John regarding how we feel it would be a lot safer to communicate sensitive information via telephone rather than email. Please you can use our mobile number which you have to communicate with us. We would also appreciate if you give us a number we could reach you on.

Right now our company is very short on cash because we used up almost what we had on this project. We are awaiting our travel documents – Visas, tickets e.t.c.

Thank you once again for your help and understanding.

Needless to say, P. Diddy was not amused by the lad's attempt to involve him in the petty everyday operations of "LTTP LLC." P. Diddy forwarded the lad's email to John and told him to handle it. Wink

P. Diddy to John wrote:
John,

Tell these people that I am not to be bothered with this sort of thing. That is why I pay you. I would also suggest that they man up and quit acting like they are victims here. I am the one that lost $35,000 because these people can't even keep their business dealings confidential or maintain proper security with their communications.

I do not want to hear any more of this or we will drop the contract with the Nigerian contingent and only proceed with the artists from Senegal and Sierra Leone. They are complaining about a few hundred dollars and I have already lost thousands fucking around and waiting for them to get their act together. They got the video in way too late for us to do any real promotional work with them. I have already given them far more leeway than I would have anyone else because you said that they would be good for the tour. If I hear any more of this nonsense, you can tell them they are out and you will be looking for a job as well.

Do you feel me?

Diddy

John forwarded P. Diddy's email to the lads with a slap of his own.

Quote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Please read the below message that Mr. Diddy sent to me.

YOU ARE TO DIRECT ALL COMMUNICATION THROUGH ME. I have kept you updated on every aspect of this project and I will not tolerate you attempting to go behind my back to my boss and trying to make me look as if I have not been doing my job. If you ever contact Mr. Diddy directly again, I will immediately revoke your contract. I will NOT lose my job because you are impatient or do not like the responses that you get from me. I talk directly to Mr. Diddy and I relay the information directly to you. I have never withheld any information from you and I have tried to help you in every way possible. If that is not good enough for you then you can come to Senegal, collect your $35,000 and then go back to Nigeria and do whatever you wish.

Do I make myself clear?

John

The lad is pretty much screwed if he doesn't travel to Senegal. If he does travel to Senegal... well, he's pretty much screwed then too. Laughing

Last edited by jose_cuervo on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That Diddy twist was pure brilliance! The lads are well and truly cornered now. Either they find a way to travel or they lose everything....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have ignored the lads until today and it has been killing them. They have been double sending every email to make sure I am getting them. Laughing

Lad in response to slaps wrote:
Sorry for contacting your boss okay please that will never happen again.

Secondly how can we get our flight ticket to come down to Dakar Senegal?

As am talking to you now we don’t have money for this trip?

Please give us calls from time to time.

Meanwhile we like you to know that we have no money to get our self prepared for this trip due to

The fee we have been spending on this project, so we will like you to understand our situation. please and please we need a helping hand from you even if borrowing this company a little amount of money in a region $5,000 through western union or money gram i believe it will be a big relive to us.

Please do understand what we mean here.

Thanks and God bless you.

Ignore

Lad wrote:
Please we are very very sorry about what you just said on contacting your boss we are really sorry about that okay.

Remain blessed

Chiandiyke Entertainment

Ignore

Lad wrote:
Remember time is not on our side. See attach for all the expenses.

We are waiting to hear from you soonest.

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/Video-lad/lad_invoice.jpg

Ignore

Lad wrote:
please reply to this mail today,for us to know your plans towards this trip.Mr john please what is happening we are still waiting to hear from you as regards to the tickets and our request.

Thanks waiting to hear a good news from you today.

Ignore

Quote:
Hello Mr. John we are still waiting to hear a good message from you or you can call me on my phone number +234 xxx338.

Thanks.

Chiandiyke Entertainment

John wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

I was not able to get in touch with Mr. Diddy until late this afternoon. He was purchasing wristwatches and having them engraved as gifts for the Last Train to Paris World Tour groups and managers. He always insists on taking care of that particular project himself as he believes it adds a personal touch when he presents them. I asked him about travel expenses and he said that they would be reimbursed, as provided for in the contract. He was a bit surprised at your request for $5000 dollars for plane tickets since they are available through "Virgin Nigeria" for as little as $425 dollars for a one way ticket. Once you arrive in Senegal, we will reimburse you for your expenses however, we will need the receipts for airline ticket purchases. You need not worry about paying full fare for a return trip, as Mr. Diddy will be making his private jet available to you and your artists for your return. Mr. Diddy will be staying in Senegal for an additional week for a much needed vacation prior to his final preparations for the world tour.

The expense receipt is acceptable and will be reimbursed at the meeting. Due to the conversion rate fluctuation of the monetary exchange rate between NGN and USD the reimbursement will be paid in the amount of $23,500 USD. This brings the total amount to be paid to exactly $233,500. The full amount will be paid on the morning of September 4th prior to commencement of the world tour kickoff meeting. Receipts for your airfare will be fully reimbursed at this time as well. Any cost for conversion from USD into NGN will be your responsibility.

It would be advisable to make your travel arrangements coincide with Mr. Diddy's arrival. We will be arriving into Dakar Yoff Leopold Sedar Senghor International Airport at 7:45 am on September 4th. The meeting will begin at 12:00 noon. If you arrive early enough, we can have our limousine and security take you directly to the bank of your choice to deposit and/or transfer your money into your bank. Iceman is arriving from Sierra Leone some time on either Thursday or Friday evening and will meet us at the airport on Saturday. D Awadi will be meeting us at the hotel about 30 minutes prior to the meeting.

Regards, John

Last edited by jose_cuervo on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He says he's going to travel. I just hope they remember to bring a change of socks.

Lad wrote:
Hello Mr. John.

Remember that we don’t know anywhere in Dakar so we like you to direct us on how to get to the hotel in case we get to Senegal before your arrival secondly we need a telephone number that we will call more directives on how to get to the hotel.

Note that due to our financial difficulties only three artist and the (CEO/MANAGER/ AND POSE MEMBER) will be coming to Dakar Senegal. Shocked

Thank you.

I better make sure he has good directions so the other two lads don't get mad at him.

John wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

The Hotel is adjacent to the French Embassy in Dakar Senegal. If you arrive early, any Taxi driver should be able to get you to the Hotel. If you are renting a car, from the Airport, you will drive East on "Rte du Front de Terre" until you reach "Rte de Rufisque" and then turn South when you come to a traffic circle at "Rte de Grand Moulins" you will continue straight through. "Rte de Rufisque" becomes "Boulevard de l'Arsenal" about a mile and a half after you pass through the traffic circle at "Rte de Grand Moulins". Continue on"Boulevard de l'Arsenal" to the traffic circle at "Rue Joris" and stay to the right. Take the first exit from the traffic circle on to "Rue Joris" then proceed to "Avenue de Presidente Lamine Gueye" and run left until you come to the next traffic circle then stay to the right until you go all the way around the traffic circle and then you will turn East onto "Avenue Neslon Mandela". You will pass the Spanish embassy on your left and then the road turns to the North. When the road turns to the North, the name changes to "Avenue du Pr. L. Sedar Senghor", after you pass the Presidential Palace on your right, you will start looking for "Rue Jules Ferry". Turn right on "Rue Jules Ferry" until you reach "Rte de la Corniche Est" and then run left again. The Hotel Le Lagon will be on your right, just across from the French Embassy.

As for the telephone communications, I will be bringing two BlackBerry Storm telephones that are satellite equipped. They have an unlimited data plan and they can send and receive telephone calls and emails from anywhere in the world. I will not be able to activate them until we arrive, but once they are activated, this should solve all of the communication issues that we have had thus far in the project. They will also be programmed with security features that encrypt all outgoing emails and telephone calls. I will also be bringing two Sony Vaio laptop computers that are wifi capable and they will have air cards. They are also encrypted to secure all of your communications. The phones and the Laptops are yours to keep but the only requirement that I have is that you use them for all communications regarding Last Train to Paris business. We can not afford to have any more incidents involving theft of your money.

I am looking forward to finally meeting you and the artists in person and I will try to call you in the next few days. Please let me know when you are going to be traveling so I can make a note in my appointment book. If you do arrive early, there are many wonderful things to see and do in Dakar. The Presidential Palace is absolutely beautiful at night and there are many nightclubs in Dakar, as well as a casino on the "Rte do N’Gor". There are many cinemas showing the latest French films and the Daniel Sorano National Theatre on the "Boulevard de la Republique" is very popular for theatre, concerts and other arts performances. We are going to have a wonderful time!

Regards, John

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Run left! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
Thank you very much with your direction and explanations.

Hello Mr. John I want you to note that we will making the trip through road to Dakar due to insufficient finance and because of this reason our artist will not be coming with us because of their little age they cannot be able to take the risk of travelling to Dakar through road so please we need your suggestion on this today as to enable us know what you want us to do.

We apologise for this but if you want to see the artist you have to book ticket with their names and send it across to us so that we can fly down to Dakar Senegal that is the second option we have based on financial problem on our side.

Thank for your understanding and your help towards this project.

Too young to travel by road? Evil or Very Mad

John wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

I will have to get back to you later this evening, but at the present time, all I can advise is that at least one person from Chiandiyke Entertainment must be present at the beginning of the meeting on the 4th of September. As soon as the meeting starts, I will be able to do a lot more for you in regards to assisting with travel arrangements and pre-payment of travel expenses.

Regards, John

Lad wrote:
Thanks for your quick response and for your help through towards this project.

John wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

I spoke to Mr. Diddy today regarding the artists not being able to travel by road because they are too young. This is very disconcerting because the artists may be required to travel in between concert venues on tour buses for several segments of the world tour. I am not aware of any age restrictions, anywhere in the world, for riding on a bus or traveling by road, as you put it. If they are unable to travel on buses or on the road for whatever reason, Mr. Diddy says that they will not be able to participate in the world tour. Additionally, the artists in the video did not appear to be children. Please clarify.

John

How's that, mugu? Twisted Evil

Lad wrote:
Thanks for your quick response okay what we meant by not be enable to travel by road is that our roads here in west Africa is very bad, and we will be arriving before the stating of the meeting then we can arrange for their flight ticket to Dakar Senegal that is the promise we are making to you.

So try and let p diddy know the situation on ground is based on finances please we want you to consider this option as to enable move.

Note that we have no money in our account to finance artist is based on the fund we have at hand we can be able to pay for their ticket as at now that is the reason why we asked for your assistance in getting them ticket.

Chiandiyke Entertainment

I thought he might see it my way. Laughing

John wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Thanks for your clarification, I'll let P. Diddy know that there isn't any problem and we will see you in Dakar on the 4th.

Regards, John

I had not heard from the lads in a few days, so I decided to check in on them to see if they were still up for the trip (and to give them some added incentives).

John wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

I can not tell you how excited we all are to get started on the world tour. Particularly the meeting in Dakar. I have been terribly busy all last week trying to work out all the last minute details before we travel, but everything is coming together quite nicely. I have picked up your satellite phones and laptops to bring with me, but I forgot to get your information for the Corporate Credit Card. Please let me know your full name as you want it to appear on the card and I will try to get that sorted before we leave for Senegal. The Credit Card will have a $10,000 monthly limit and will be directly billed to Last Train to Paris LLC. If you are unable to get the information to me before Wednesday of this week, don't worry, we can take care of it at the meeting.

We are also planning a photo-shoot on the morning of Sunday, September 5th, for publicity pictures to use for the world tour. Please go to http://www.emporioarmani.com/home/tskay/3FD17CD7/memoryVfs/1 , select "apparel" then select "suits" and pick out a suit. Once you have selected a suit, email me with the model number and I will order the suit and bring it to the meeting. Don't worry about the correct sizing, if you will send me your pants size, shirt size, jacket size, I will get one that is close enough and Mr. Diddy's tailor will custom fit the suit for you on Saturday evening. Please select any shirts, belts or other accessories that you would like for me to order and let me know the corresponding model numbers, I will bring those as well.

Also, please go to http://www.brunomagli.it/ and select a pair of dress shoes to match your suit. Again, let me know which model number, color and size you require and I will have them for you when we arrive on Saturday.

I hope you are doing well and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Regards, John

Lad wrote:
This is to notify you of our coming,

We will be living this evening and our expected arrival date will be Friday or Saturday so please try and make the booking as only three of the company executives will be coming the C.EO/ GENERAL MANAGER/SECRETARY AND C.S.O please it will be very important you give us a call today or tomorrow to tell us about the booking.

Meanwhile let the hotel management knows that will be showing them our I.D card CHIBYKE AND IYKE ENTERTAINMENT. As soon we get to the hotel.

Thanks expecting to hear your call.

John wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Didier Awadi has reserved the rooms, however due to privacy issues with the international press and media, he has not, nor will not disclose any information as of yet. If you will email me as soon as you arrive into Dakar, I will contact Mr Awadi immediately and get the confirmation numbers of the booking. I will let Mr Awadi know that you will be showing your ID card at the Hotel though and I will copy you on the email. Please do not disclose any information regarding Last Train to Paris' booking at the hotel to anyone, as we have not yet released our tour dates. The full press release will be made on Tuesday, September 7th. I would also ask that if you are to encounter any Press, Media, Newspaper or Television Reporters upon an early arrival, that you do not disclose any information regarding the tour or the meeting.

I was also unaware that there would be three of you attending, so I only procured two satellite phones and two laptops. Additionally, would you please have the others select a suit, accessories and shoes from Armani and Bruno Magli (as in my previous email) and send me the model numbers so I can bring then with me? It is important that you and the others do this as soon as possible so we are ready for the publicity photos on Sunday morning.

Regards, John

I sent some fluff to my fake Didier Awadi addy and replied to myself, CCing the lads. I think they are going to travel, but I won't be sure intil the IPs are in. Very Happy

John to Awadi (me) wrote:
Mr. Awadi,

The Nigerian contingent may be arriving early into Dakar on the evening of Friday, September 3rd. Please confirm with the owner that they will have access to 3 private suites when they arrive. They will have their "CHIBYKE AND IYKE ENTERTAINMENT" identification cards for confirmation. If possible, please have them booked into rooms that overlook the ocean.

In regards to the suits that you selected, I have them ordered and will bring them with us to the meeting. If you would prefer, Mr. Diddy's personal tailor will fit them for you on Saturday after the meeting.

Thanks again, John

Awadi (me) to John wrote:
brotha John!

is good to hear from you. i will immediate mail mr. Andre so he will know this. advice them that we will take care of it. when i spoke to Diddy he say that the bookings must be keep confidential because of reporter and news agent so the bookings are made thusly. mr. Andre is holiday now on st Barts island this week but he back before friday night. tell the boys from nigeria that they come to Keur Sanba jazz club when they get to Dakar. am playing venue there friday afternoon.jazz club is located only 1km from hotel on Rue Jules Ferry. them are welcome to come to see it and afterward we go to hotel le lagon, i take them there personally.

awadi4peace

nb, thanks for the suit and every thing

The "presence" of another musician, who lives in Dakar, may give them some added confidence in the making road-trip. Hopefully they will be comforted by the thought of knowing a local they can contact, in the event that <strike>anything unfortunate happens</strike> they want a guided tour of the city.

theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait a minute...
They're going to travel over 3000km on shitty roads across half of Africa?! Shocked
I really hope they have a nice trip! Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

***ROAD TRIP! 2050mile/3260km from Lagos Nigeria to Dakar Senegal confirmed!***

I have not heard from the lads in a couple of days, and I was still uncertain whether they would travel or come back with more demands/excuses at the last minute, until today!

John forwards an email from D. Awadi to the lads confirming their hotel booking.

John wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Mr. Awadi has confirmed your reservations with the owner of Hotel le Lagon. You will only need show your Company ID cards at the desk as your confirmation. Mr. Awadi has offered to introduce you at the hotel, should you arrive in Dakar early enough to see his live performance at a Jazz Club that is nearby the hotel. I have been to the Club once before and it is just down the road from the Hotel, about one half of a mile, if driving West on Rue Jules Ferry. The name of the club is "Keur Sanba". Any local taxi driver should be able to take you there as it is a very popular club. We will see you soon, and have a safe trip!

Regards, John

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 08/30/10 10:34 PM

To: John Todger

Subject: bookings confirm

mr. John,

i did mail mr. Andre just tonight and he say that the bookings are confirm with hotel staffs and mangements. advice the nigerian boys that the will need to go direct to hotel because of security measure all staffs and manager will not give out any detail of reservation by phone. even the reporter and news agent are already calling before now to get word of the world tour. but the hotel will not reveal it. tell the boys to show id card at desk and they are confirmed by that way only. if the boys come to jazz club before they arrive i can take them personally to rooms. mr. Andre confirm there will complimetary crystal champagne serve for the boys when they arrive hotel.

awadi4peace

The lads wanted to make certain that John brough them some suits. If you are interested, you can check out the numbers on the websites. Of all the nice suits that are offered by Armani they chose some dreadful sports jackets and red suede tennis shoes from Bruno Magli. Laughing

Lad wrote:
For Mr.Chibyke Remi Ukadike

Suit model no. F1G760/F1244

Shoulder: 10/29

Waist :32

Length suit :30

Trouser

Length trouser: 42

Waist: 29

Laps :19/20

Pants: medium

Shirts medium: 10/27

Belt size :32

Shoe:brunomagli ebono 44

For Mr. Ikechukwu Lawrence Idedu

Suit Model F1G800/F1236

Shoulder :10/26

Waist :32

Length suit: 29

Trouser

Length trouser: 39

Waist: 29

Laps :22

Pants: medium

Shirts medium: 10/27

Belt size :32

Shoe:brunomagli ebono 43

As for the credit card the names above are our full names.

/\/\/\ 41.184.22.115 Nigeria (Lagos)*

Quote:
Mr. Chibyke,

I must say that you certainly made some excellent choices in selecting your suits and shoes, they are exquisite! My secretary has already picked them up from the store in New York and we will have them tailored to fit on Saturday evening. I have also taken the liberty of purchasing Gucci Tuxedos for you and Mr. Ikechukwu to wear at the formal dinner and after-party at the Hotel du Phare les Mamelles, a very exclusive and hotel with a private beach that overlooks the Atlantic Ocean. We are going to rent the entire hotel for three days and the Party will be by invitation only, of course you are invited and by that time, we will have finalized the contract and be able to fly the artists in so they may attend as well.

Mr. Diddy must travel to Hawaii tomorrow morning for some last minute business. We will be leaving Hawaii on Friday Morning and traveling from there to Dakar, Senegal. We have a short stop to make in California, and then another short stop back here in New York City to refuel the jet. From New York, we will be traveling directly to Dakar, Senegal and we will be arriving early Satrurday morning. If possible, please email me as often as possible during your trip from Nigeria to Senegal and let me know as soon as you arrive in Dakar. I will have my phone off for most of the flight, however I will be available by email. I will need you to email me by no later than 6:00 am on Saturday morning so we can arrange a meeting place either in or near the Airport. As I mentioned in my previous emails, I am bringing the satellite phones for you and Mr. Ikechukwu, so this will eliminate all of the communication difficulties that we have been dealing with throughout the project. I will have Priscilla activate the phones as soon as I have handed them over to you and Mr. Ikechukwu.

Regards, John

No word from the lads until today...

Lad wrote:

Subject: We are expecting awadis call now is very urgent

This to notify you that we are already in senegal but we are having some problems with police and imigration they collected all our money we even sold some of our personal belonging such as phone watch to pay for some stamp on our international passport so now we are in a state called kidira in senegal so we meet a boy assisting us you can ask awadi awede to call the boy to confirm what we are saying here is the boy number +2217XXXX9694 +2217XXXX2180 his nams is cheikh sow

please do that now is very urgent

Chiandiyke Entertainment

/\/\/\ 41.214.27.114 Senegal (Dakar)* WIN!

And troubles so soon? Surprised

John wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

We are now in California and about to depart for New York. I am sorry to hear that you had some minor difficulties and I have sent Mr. Awadi an email. Hopefully he will get back to you soon. Please keep track of the expenses that you encouter and we will certainly be happy to reimburse you as soon as we arrive. I will try to contact you as soon as we arrive in New york, before we depart to Senegal.

Regards, John

I called the lads a few minutes ago before I posted this. I'll upload their calls in a little while. They seem to be comforted by the fact that the hotel rooms are reserved for them, their journey is nearly over and that they will soon have loads of money.

I don't think the boys are going to have much spare time to browse the internet in the next few weeks, so I'm bringing this thread out of hiding now.
Twisted Evil

Last edited by jose_cuervo on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Grats!

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic