SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Shell Jubin vs Koroma Jones - my first completed bait.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
emagmacs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jones Koroma vs Shell Jubin

[color=red]Shell Jubin was the name of a contestant on the UK�s Big Brother show�..[/color]

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 30 July 2004 17:28
To: [email protected]
Subject: Dear friend

FROM THE DESK OF JONES KOROMA ESQ.
CONSULAR ATTACHɠOF SIERRA LEONE.
LOME - TOGO.

DEAR FRIEND

FIRST I MUST SOLICIT YOUR STRICTEST CONFIDENCE IN THIS IMPENDING BUSINESS INVESTMENT TRANSACTION. YOU HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED BY AN ASSOCIATE WHO ASSURES ME OF YOUR
ABILITY AND RELIABILITY TO PROSECUTE A TRANSACTION OF GREAT MAGNITUDE.

I AM THE CONSULAR ATTACHE OF THE SIERRA-LEONEAN CONSULATE IN LOME-TOGO. AS A FORMER MEMBER OF THE COMMISSION FOR
RECONSTRUCTION AND REHABILITATION IN MY COUNTRY (C.R.R.S.) AFTER THE DEVASTATING WAR, WE WERE ENFITTED TO A LOT OF FUNDS DONATED TO US MAINLY FROM DONOR NATIONS, THE WORLD BANK AND NON GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATIONS (N.G.O.).

IN CO-OPERATION WITH TWO (2) FORMER BOARD MEMBERS OF THE COMMISSION FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND REHABILITATION (C.R.R.S.) WERE ABLE TO MAP ASIDE THE SUM OF US$ 6,300,000.00 (SIX MILLION, THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) WHICH WE INTEND TO REMIT OVERSEAS WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF A FOREIGN PARTNER. WITH MY DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY AND THE LETTERS OF CLAIMS AND JOB DESCRIPTION WHICH WE HAVE ALREADY PREPARED, THIS MUTUAL BENEFICIAL TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE AS WE ARE WONT TO BEAR ALL RESPONSIBILITIES.

HOWEVER, THE SHARING AND THE COMMISSION FOR THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY IS SUBJECT TO NEGOTIATION.

N/B REPLY THROUGH MY FAX NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW
FAX: 228 9125094
EMAIL : [email protected]
YOURS FAITHFULLY

JONES KOROMA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[color=red]The email address is of course scamgame written backwards![/color]

Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 13:36:56 +0000
Subject: RE: Dear friend

Dear Mr Jones,

I'm not sure if I am your intended recipient, but I am choosing to respond anyways.
An offer like this does not come along everyday, so this has definitely peaked my interest. Hopefully, because of my delayed response, you did not find someone else to help you succeed in your transaction. If you are still interested, please email me and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

Sincerely,

Shell Jubin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<headers lost>

Dear Mr Shell Jubin,
As you very well know, I am the consular-Attach� of my country in Lome-Togo. As a former member of the board of the commission for reconstruction and rehabilitation (C.R.R.S.) in my country, our immediate responsibility was to see to the rehabilitation and development of infrastructures destroyed during the fratricidal war.

During the course of our assignment, we were able to over-invoice some contract claims to the tune of US$ 12,000,000.00 (Twelve million dollars). Fortunately for us, an American Mr. John Harris of U.S.A. on Tel/Fax Nos. 1-801-856-1152 was fortunate to be our partner. Because of the trust we have for him being a white-man and an American, we were able to discuss and entered into partnership with him. After the initial transfer of the sum of 5,700,000.00 (five million, seven hundred thousand dollars) into Mr. John Harris account at Citizens Bank of Cape Vincent, New - York, he absconded with the funds. Hence we were demoralized and decided to seek a new partner.

This is what we intend to do now.

1-We intend to transfer the balance funds of US$ 6,300,00.00 (Six million, three hundred thousand dollars) into a safe haven offshore account to be provided by our partner who must prove his sincerity.

2-Both parties to the transaction will be compelled to sign a memorandum of
understanding (M.O.U.) to protect and safeguard the interest of those
involved.
3-Documents of letters of claims and job description will be re-prepared in your companies name to effect successful and immediate transfer of the funds involved.

4-The funds upon successful transfer will be shared in the ratio of 20% for you
, 70% for us and 10%.for expenses incurred during the transaction

5-The transaction upon commencement before eventual transfer of the funds will take a maximum of 10 working / banking days or two weeks.

6-The funds upon transfer into a bank account to be provided by you, our own
share which is 70% (i.e. US$4,410,000.00) will be withdrawn by you and lodged into an account you will assist us in opening any safe haven bank in any country of your choice.

7-Part of our funds will be used in investing into your country's stock exchange and others for buying and importing relief - materials into my war-ravaged country.

My friend, I believe you understand me. This is no transaction of a small
magnitude. It needs utmost devotion and great trust for the next two weeks for us to conclude satisfactorily.

I will want you to send to me immediately by fax or email the following:

1-Your company name, address,
2- your private tel phone and fax

Endeavour to reach me immediately. Call me as soon as you receive this message so that we will discuss more about this transaction.through my private direct tel :228 9097362 and my private email address [email protected]

Yours faithfully.
Koroma Jones ESQ.

NB: With my diplomatic immunity, be rest assured that after successful Conclusion, you will be warmly treated in Africa anytime you visit

>From: "esq koroma jones" <[email protected]>
>To: "Shell Jubin" <[email protected]>
>Subject: REMINDER !!!!!!!
>Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:55:42 +0800
>
>MY BROTHER JUBLIN,
>COMPLIMENTS!
>I AM WORRIED BECAUSE UP TILL NOW I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY REPONSE FROM YOU. PLEASE WRITE ME WITH THE INFORMATIONS THAT I NEEDED TO GET THE ARRANGMENTS OF THE DOCUMENTS TO BACK UP THE TRANSFER. CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS MAIL.
>BEST REGARDS
>MR JONES KOROMA

Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:16:29 +0000
Subject: RE: REMINDER !!!!!!!

Compliments to you as well. I'm sorry. Did you get my other email? My
computer went funny when I pressed the send button and I'm not sure what
happened after that. I said that I've only had the internet on my computer
for a week or so and I didn't think anyone knew my email number. Someone
else set it up for me and I thought it was him writing to me. I told you I
was going away for a few days to meet up with some friends.

So, remind me, what information was it you wanted?

Shell

BTW, as I told you in my last email, I'm not a brother but a
sister......Shell is short for Michelle.

To: "Shell Jubin" <[email protected]>
Subject: FROM KOROMA JONES
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 04:04:08 +0800

MY SISTER SHELL,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPONSE.
ALREADY I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO COME UP, AND THANKS BE TO GOD THAT YOU HAVE FINALLY REPLY MY MAIL. VERY IMPORTANT I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BELOW:

YOUR FULL NAME AND COMPANY NAME AND ADDRESSE
YOUR PRIVATE TELPHONE AND FAX NUMBER.

VERY IMPORTANT CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL. MY NUMBER IS 00228 9097362.
MY SISTER I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
BEST REGARDS
KOROMA JONES

To: esq koroma jones" <[email protected]>
Subject: FROM KOROMA JONES
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 04:04:08 +0800

Dear Mr Jones,

My full name is Michelle Bekki Jubin and I live at 22, Broadway, London. SW1H OBG. (no such address, but the nearest building is the Metropolitan Police HQ at Scotland Yard) My telephone number is 020 7930 9000. (IIRC, this is the number for MI5�s anti-terrorist line) I'm sure you'll understand if I tell you I'm a bit nervous of giving out my telephone number because I had an unpleasant experience with a stalker a while ago. I've sent you a little picture of myself taken a few weeks ago, so you can see what I look like....(picture was of Becki Seddiki, another Big Brother contestant)

I don't have a company name, unless you mean where I work. I work in a pub called the Woolpack (Emmerdale!!) in a part of London caled Walford (East Enders)

Now I have given you a lot of private information about myself, my name and address, where I work and even my telephone number but you have told me very little about yourself and you are asking me to trust you with details about my bank account already. You will probably appreciate that I am a little bit hesitant to give you information of that nature. I mean, how do I know you really are who you say you are? Please understand, I'm not calling you a liar, but you could be someone playing tricks on me. It's jsut that a girl like me has to be careful, if you know what I mean.....Wink

Regards,
Shell.

PS. Please tell me if you don't receive this as I am still having problems with my email.

PPS: I've going away for a couple of days again with my boyfriend Marco. He's ever so sweet......

To: "Shell Jubin" <[email protected]>
Subject: UPDATE FROM KOROMA JONES
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 23:30:25 +0800

MY DAUGHTER SHELL,
I AM HAPPY TO SEE YOU PIC AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE INFORMATIONS WHICH YOU SEND TO ME. WITH THIS I HAVE SEND MY ASSITANT TO SIERRA LEOAN TO GET THE DOCUMENTS TO BACK UP THE TRANSFER. MORE IMPORTANT ABOUT MY SELF I AM 53 YEARS OLD MAN AND OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOU FATHER. SO THAT WAS WHY I STARTED MY LETTER WITH MY DAUGHTER. AS I STIPULATED IN MY FRIST AND SECOND EMAIL WHICH I TOLD YOU THAT I AM DIPLOMAT HERE LOME TOGO. I WANT YOU TO PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND SERIOUS WITH THIS TRASACTION BECAUSE THIS TRASACTION IS MY LIFE AND I REALLY WANT YOU TO ASSIT ME WELL TO INVEST WITH THE FUNDS AS SOON AS THE GET TO YOU.

MY DAUGHTER I THANK YOU ONCE AGINA FOR ACCPECTING TO HELP ME OUT. I PROMISE YOU THAT THERE IS NO RISK ON THIS DEAL. ALREADY I HAVE DONE IT BEFORE AND THE AMERICAN MAN NAME JOHN HARRIES SIT ON THE FUNDS WITH OUT DOING WHAT WE SAID.

I BELIVE THAT YOU WILL NOT LET ME DOWN BECAUSE I PUT ALL MY TRUST IN YOU. IF YOU NEED MY PIC I WILL SEND YOU MY DIPLOMAT PASSPORT FOR YOUR RECORD.I WANT YOU TO PLEASE KEEP THIS TRASACTION CONFIDENTAIL TO AVOID PEOPLE PUTING EYE IN THE FUNDS. VERY IMPORTANT YOU SHOULD BE WRITTING ME THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL ID [email protected]

MY PRIVATE TEL PHONE IS 00228 9097362

I WANT YOU TO CALL ME TIME TO TIME TO KNOW THE PROGRESS OF THIS TRASACTION.
PLEASE MY DAUGHTER ALWAYS CALL ME WHENEVER YOU SEND ME AN EMAIL FOR US NOT TO DO ANY MISTAKE.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CONCERN.
YOUR FATHER
KOROMA JONES

To: "esq koroma jones" <[email protected]>
Subject: UPDATE FROM KOROMA JONES
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 23:30:25 +0800

>I AM HAPPY TO SEE YOU PIC AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE >INFORMATIONS WHICH >YOU SEND TO ME. WITH THIS I HAVE SEND >MY ASSITANT TO SIERRA LEOAN TO GET THE >DOCUMENTS TO >BACK UP THE TRANSFER.

Where has he gone in Sierra Leoan?

>MORE IMPORTANT ABOUT MY SELF I AM 53 YEARS OLD MAN AND >OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOU >FATHER. SO THAT WAS WHY I STARTED >MY LETTER WITH MY DAUGHTER.

I don't know anything about my father. My mum never speaks about him. He was some sort of army officer who disappeared when he was a mercenary in the Far East. I never really knew him......

>AS I STIPULATED IN MY FRIST AND SECOND EMAIL WHICH I TOLD >YOU THAT I AM DIPLOMAT >HERE LOME TOGO.

Gosh, that must be exciting. I've never met a live diplomat before. Maybe when we finish this business, you will come over to England and I can show you a few of the sights? Whereabouts in Sierra Leone are you from? It must be a really interesting place.......

>I WANT YOU TO PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND SERIOUS WITH THIS >TRASACTION

I'm always very careful. I take precautions all the time......

>I PROMISE YOU THAT THERE IS NO RISK ON THIS DEAL.

But it's a lot of money. Are you really sure you know what you are doing? I don't want to get into any trouble with the police or anything like that. My boyfriend Marco would be really upset.

>I BELIVE THAT YOU WILL NOT LET ME DOWN BECAUSE I PUT ALL MY >TRUST IN YOU. IF YOU >NEED MY PIC I WILL SEND YOU MY >DIPLOMAT PASSPORT FOR YOUR RECORD.

Oh please do, I've never seen a diplomatic passport before. Koroma, (for a copy of the passport sent, see: http://photobucket.com/albums/v380/emagmacs/JONESKOROMA.jpg ) I've got to go now; my boyfriend is taking me away for a couple of days in Amsterdam. I've not been there before. It should be exciting.

Regards
Shell.

Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:09:36 +0000
Subject: Hi, I'm back

Koroma

Just a little email to say that I'm back from Amsterdam with my boyfriend,
Nick. (notice change of boyfriend�s name) I've got to go to work right now, but I'll try and give you a call tonight. I tried to ring you on Monday, but your phone seems to give me an unobtainable sound. Could you confirm the number for me?

Regards
Shell.

Sent : 25 August 2004 11:02:01
To : "Shell Jubin" <[email protected]>
Subject : Re: WELCOME

MY DAUGHTER,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL. I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE TIME IN AMSTERDAM WITH NICK.
EVERY THING IS BEING DELAYED BECAUSE OF YOUR ABSENT BUT NOW YOU ARE BACK I AM VERY HAPPY THAT THINGS WILL PICK IMMEDIATELY.
MY DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER IS 00 228 9097362.
I WAIT YOUR CALL TONIGHT.
BRDS
YOUR FATHER
KOROMA.

Sent : 28 August 2004 12:12:19
Subject : I REALLY WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU SHELL!!!!

DEAR SHELL,
HOW ARE YOU TODAY I HOPE YOU ARE FINE. I AM WORRIED I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY MAIL FROM YOU AND PHONE CALL AS YOU PROMISE WHAT IS HAPPENING ??? PLEASE YOU ARE DELAYING OUR TRANSACTION PLEASE CALL ME AND SEND ME YOUR MOBILE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN BE ABLE TO REACH YOU.
I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
BEST REGARDS
YOUR FATHER
KOROMA JONES

To: koroma jones" <[email protected]>
Subject: I REALLY WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU SHELL!!!!
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 07:12:19 -0500

Sorry, Koroma. I've been suffering from a bit of sickness for the last couple of days, especially in the mornings. It must have been something I caught in Amsterdam. You can call me on +44 9090 781949 (some call girl chat line or other). Please leave it until late at night - that way, we can talk alone.

Shell

Subject: I REALLY WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU SHELL!!!!
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 07:12:19 -0500

Sorry, Koroma. Along with my other email, I meant to send you a photo of me in Amsterdam. Please find it attached. (attached 1Mb DLL file).

Shell

Subject: some questions
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 07:12:19 -0500

I was talking with one of my boyfriends Marco last night about your offer � he saw my last email to you, I hope you don�t mind too much. Marco�s granddad is Lord Emmerdale � he is filthy rich and owns a whole village in Yorkshire � can you believe owning a whole village???!! He is a really sweet man, but a bit wet behind the ears, as they say. However, he was telling me how his uncle Paul used to live and work in Freetown, your capital, for a few years. He worked exploring for oil some years ago whilst someone called Shaker Stevens (Siaka Stevens) was president.
He suggested I ask you a few questions which would help me to build some trust in carrying out this transaction. (in real life, I have a lot of connections with Sierra Leone, so know the country well).

1. How many miles is it roughly from Freetown to Kono?
2. On what road in Freetown does the Cotton Tree stand?
3. How long roughly does the ferry take from Government Wharf to Lungi?
4. What is the main hospital in Freetown called?
5. What is the full address and telephone number of your embassy in Togo?

In one of your emails, you mention a Memorandum of Understanding. What is that? You also said that you want to complete the transaction within 10 days � it�s now a month since your first email � is that too late?

I also need a better copy of your passport � the one you sent me is a little blurred and I can�t read it.

When I get your answers, Marco�s uncle is going to verify them.

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Shell

Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 15:11:45 +0000
Subject: Where are you?

Koroma

I sent you an email last Sunday with a few questions, but I've not heard
anything back yet. I'm a little bit concerned - I hope you are not ill with
malaria or something, out there in Togo. If you are OK, please let me know -
I would hate the thought that you weren't well. I have been unwell with some
kind of stomach bug - I went out on Monday night with Marco to Paddy's Bar (a well known Freetown bar) here in Hackney and had rather too many oysters.

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Shell

Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 01:34:21 -0500
To: "Shell Jubin" < BR>Subject: Re: Where are you? pls call me

Dear Shell,
Thanks very much for your mail. i dont receive your mail and i and my partners are looking for a new partner because of your slow movement. i was sick but now i am ok. you can resend your mail. i tried to call you but your numbers are not working. call me immediately you receive this massage and send me your mobile phone number.
wait for your call.
Tel: 228 9097362.
regards
Jones koroma.

To: "koroma jones"
Subject: Re: Where are you? pls call me
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 01:34:21 -0500

Dear Koroma,

I'm surprised that you say you didn't receive my email. The problem lies at
your end! I send you an email and then it is clear you haven't read it or
delay a response for a week. I know as a diplomat you must be very busy
there in Togo, but maybe I am wasting my time...I have been waiting over a
week for your response when I am in a stressed state!!!!! It turns out that
the sickness I caught in Amsterdam was not a stomach bug, but a little spot
of pregnancy!!!!

As I told you in my last email, I was talking with one of my boyfriends
Marco about your offer � he saw my last email to you, I hope you don�t mind
too much. His granddad is Lord Emmerdale � he is filthy rich. He was telling
me how his uncle Paul used to live and work in Freetown, your capital, for a
few years. He worked exploring for oil some years ago whilst someone called
Shaker Stevens was president. Marco suggested I ask you a few questions
which would help me to build some trust in carrying out this transaction.

1. How many miles is it roughly from Freetown to Kono?
2. On what road in Freetown does the Cotton Tree stand?
3. How long roughly does the ferry take from Government Wharf to Lungi?
4. What is the main hospital in Freetown called?
5. What is the full address and telephone number of your embassy in Togo?

In one of your emails, you mention a Memorandum of Understanding. What is
that?

I also need a better copy of your passport � the one you sent me is a little
blurred and I can�t read it.

As I have already told you, my mobile number is +44 9090 781949. I suggest
you give me a call tomorrow night - don't call me until after 11pm, though
as I have to talk to Nick about the baby. I don't expect he is going to be
too pleased. If you can't get me on this number, try to get me at work on
+44 (0)7749 071218 (an escort girl�s number picked up from the web) .

Shell

Sent : 07 September 2004 06:25:22
Subject : Re:VERY DISAPPOINTED

Dear Shell,
I am very dissapointed in you. the number your give me is fake. i told you not to disscuss this to any body and still you are tell people. i cant answer any of your question because your question is not wise. if i send you my mou agreement, you will see my address in it so why are you asking and talking to people regarding this deal?
regards
Jones Koroma

To : koroma jones <[email protected]>
Sent : 07 September 2004 08:22:21
Subject : Re:VERY DISAPPOINTED

Koroma,

Thank you for your email. The truth is I am getting rather bored with you, so thought it was at least time to share a few things with you which might help you to become a better person.

1. As for Shell Jubin, see http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother

2. You are not the CONSULAR ATTACH OF SIERRA LEONE in Lome. I have friends on Solomon Berewa's (Sierra Leonean Vice-President and foreign minister) staff - you�re a liar.

3. Your attempt at a passport photo must have been about the worst I have ever seen. It really was pathetic. How did you ever expect me to believe it???

4. I am no friend of yours, but then again, you never got my name from an associate. I am very choosy about who I deal with and who my friends are � 419 low life mugus like you don�t feature.

5. You can�t even answer basic questions which any representative of his country would know. I am a regular visitor to SaLone and know it well. I know all the answers to the questions I asked - maybe if you are going to try and scam people, you should be a bit more careful, or better still give it up. But maybe "Mohnki nohba lehf in blak han". (A monkey will never be rid of its black hands. A bad person, especially a thief, will never give up his bad ways. � Krio proverb ...)

6. By your own admission, you are a plain and simple thief by overinvoicing (but that never happened did it?), so why should I have ever trusted you?

7. The address I gave you was of course fake, although the phone numbers were real enough � check them out. If you are ever in London, you might find a couple of them will give you a good time for your money, if you catch my drift.

8. Most of the other information was a complete load of baloney as well, but I guess what you reap is what you sow.

9. I would advise you to look at my email address a little closer, if I were you.

10. I�ve put this correspondence up on a website to share with my fellow scambaiters, so we can all have a good laugh at how inadequate you are. If you want to see it, go to www.personaldetails.freeserve.co.uk.

11. Thanks for the laugh over the past month. Maybe you could use your imagination to write a book and make an honest living.

Shell (or maybe not!)

PS: YU KOHBA SMOK SOTE, I MOHS KOHMOHT. (No matter how you try to cover up smoke, it must come out. A person's bad character cannot be long hidden. ... Krio proverb)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic