SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Video Lad "I am in street in Senegal" (calls p4)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been wanting to do this bait for a long time, now it's done. Well actually... it's just getting started. Twisted Evil

Subterranean Homesick Blues - 9ja style

He will be re-doing this correctly, whether he likes it or not. Wink

2nd Video is here (CLICKY!)

And a very special thanks to OfffffTopic for turning the lad's crap work into Pure Mugu Gold (CLICKY!) clapping clapping clapping

Here is the original (for all of you youngsters that were wondering).

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck

Last edited by jose_cuervo on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 13 times in total
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you cannot see the signs with that date in the way.
a redo for sure

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks to me that he's not serious about the project.
He has poor timing.
Needs a slap and a re-take without the date.

Nice work. Thumbs up

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He should put some heart in it. Definitely needs redone.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad actually did a lot better than I expected and I haven't even congratulated him yet. About 6 weeks and 13 emails to get this little gem and as always, it came as a surprise to me. I think he's hooked enough to start phase 2.

I ASEM'd about 250 lads and got 2 serious takers. There is another lad that may yet produce a video, time will tell.

Here are all the emails between Mr Chibyke and my character:

ASEM wrote:
Thanks for the email but I'm not interested at this time. I have a good job and make a lot of money. I work for P. Diddy's new record label, "Last Train to Paris".

Interestingly enough, we happen to currently be looking for international talent to make a music video. The pay is very good and a successful audition will be offered a 1 year $250,000 contract. If you or someone you know would be interested, feel free to contact me and we can discuss it further.

Thanks, John

Lad Dylan wrote:
Dear brother

I saw your industry advert on entertainment on my site and I picked interest in working with you in development upcoming artist and DJ my recording label here in Nigeria is well recognized.

I want to have an agreement with you on how to run the business here is my telephone number you can call me to enable us discuses better 234-80-xxxx9338

Regards.

CHIBYKE AND IYKE ENTERTAINMENT,

I wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Sorry I did not get back to you sooner. I did relay your interest in developing your upcoming artist to P. Diddy. He is definitely interested in discussing this further with you. However there are a few details that we would need to work out regarding intellectual property and ownership rights to any video production as well as management fee percentages that you will require if a contract is awarded.

Additionally I would like to send you a questionnaire later this week regarding your availability to participate in Mr. Diddy and Mr. West's world concert tour that will be taking place in November of this year. I will also try to forward you a sample contract and the requirements for submitting an audition video.

Please keep any information regarding upcoming tour dates completely confidential, as "Last Train to Paris, LLC" will not be issuing any press releases prior to November of this year. Additionally, due to the volume of correspondence that I send and receive each day, it is much easier for me to keep track of everything by limiting myself to email communications. However; should you need to get in touch with me by telephone, in the event of an emergency, my private cell phone number is: John Txxx 1-435-xxx-5824

Thanks, John

Lad Dylan wrote:
Thank for your immediate response to my request in regard to development of young and upcoming artist here in my country.

Meanwhile I will like to know your full procedures terms of contract and ownership including your video clips and all of your company details.

But it will be very good if you can come down as to enable both of us have an agreement with my lawyer, but if you can not be able to make it we can as well discuses it on mail or through phone call. I want to know if I will be keeping the upcoming artist for the November event.

I will like you to call me as soon as you receive this mail today with my private number 234-80-xxxx9338 because I try calling you but your phone was on answering marching.

I look forward hearing from you with all your contract details.

Thank you and God Bless you.

Chibyke and Iyke Entertainment

I wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

I will get the questionnaire to you later this week, by this weekend at the latest. It is important that you fill it out completely because that will enable our legal department to draw up a contract that will be satisfactory to all parties involved. Should we decide to offer a contract, the contract will be written by our legal department in draft form and then it will be forwarded to you or your attorney for full review. If any changes are desired, your attorney will be able to note them on the draft and, if acceptable to all parties, the changes will be edited into a final contract that will go into effect as soon as all parties have signed. As we already have a full legal staff in place to accommodate Mr. Diddy's various business enterprises, we will handle all of the paperwork and filing here in the US, at no cost to you or your artist. Please note that you will be responsible for any costs associated with filing required paperwork with any local government agencies that may require documentation until such a time that we have effected a binding contractual agreement and have it filed here in the US Courts. Once filed with the US Courts and the contract is fully effected, you will be able to submit an expense reimbursement to accounting and any small fees that were required of you will be fully reimbursed to your agency.

Mr. Diddy believes it is of the utmost importance for the artist to retain the full rights to his or her music and will never require you or your artist to fully relinquish those rights. However while under contract with Last Train to Paris, LLC. or Bad Boy Records, we will retain 70% of all revenues. You and your artists will retain 30% of the net profit. This 30% is in addition to the base contract amount of $250,000. All expenses for advertising, promotion, food, travel, hotels, visa applications for foreign venues etc, will be paid by Last Train to Paris, LLC. once a contract is effected. We estimate a 3.5 to 4.25 million dollar profit per concert, which will be divided respectively between all artists performing during each concert, but that will all be in the contract at a later date.

If at all possible, we would prefer that you accompany your artists on the concert tour. It would be more comforting to the artists to have their manager, promoter and up to 20 of their closest friends and family traveling with them. This arrangement, we feel, will put them at ease and reduce the possibility of stress while performing. Again, all expenses for the above mentioned will be paid by Last Train to Paris, LLC. so we would hope that you would consider this option if your other engagements do not preclude you from doing so.

I checked my phone and I did not see where I had missed your call. Are you certain that you dialed the correct number? Here it is again 1-435-xxx-5824. I usually do not answer the phone during the daytime, because of all the calls I receive. If I answered every call, I would never get anything done HAHAHA! I would call you now, but I do not want to wake you since it is 3:00 there in Nigeria. Due to the time difference, it may be easier for me to contact you this weekend if that is acceptable for you. Additionally, I do prefer to do most of my work via email since I have so many different individuals that I am currently working with. It aids me in keeping accurate records of my conversations.

Regards, John

Lad Dylan wrote:
Thanks for kind response to our mail, sorry for the late response to your mail it is due to our tight summer schedule, meanwhile we understood all the content of your mail.

At this moment we are consulting our attorney on the legal frame work at the same time we will be expecting to receive the questionnaire letter as soon as possible to enable us go through it and figure out the terms and conditions attached to it.

However we will need you to elaborate more on the law regarding intellectual property right in the united state of America and our procurement requirement, further more we will appreciate we working more like a team by getting to know each other much more such as putting up a phone call, for the fact that you are quiet busy most of the time, because of the time differences we will appreciate if you can call between 9am to 12 noon your time (NEW YORK) on Saturday.

Here is the number once again 234-xxx-660-9338 or 234-xxx-529-8722 anticipating your call.

Thanks and have a nice day

Chi and Iyke Entartainment

I wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

I apologize for my late response, I have been terribly busy reviewing other audition videos with Mr. Diddy. At the present time, there are several individuals that Mr. Diddy is considering, however he is looking forward to seeing your performer, as we are scheduled to make a stop in Dakar, Senegal while on tour. Mr. Diddy has also expressed interest in making a stop in Nigeria, however we have not finalized those arrangements at this time. I am certain that, if one of the performers that is chosen is a citizen of Nigeria, we will definitely make arrangements to make a tour stop there even if it is a last minute venue.

I am forwarding the questionnaire for your review, please complete if fully and return it to me as soon as possible. As soon as it is completed, I will forward you Mr. Diddy's requirements for the audition video.

Once again, I apologize for not being able to call you this past weekend, and getting the form to you sooner. I will try to clear my schedule this weekend and give you a call.

Regards, John

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/Video-lad/Artist_Form_217.pdf

Lad Dylan wrote:
The video of our artist was sent to you through, yousendit - a site for sending large files.
Meanwhile the other documents has been filed as directed by you we are waiting for your response as regards to this.

Thank you and God Bless you.

Chi and Iyke Entatainment.
<snipped first page containing email addys>
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/Video-lad/Scan2.JPG
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/Video-lad/Scan3.JPG
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/Video-lad/Scan4.JPG

I never received this video from the lad at this point, but I assume that he just downloaded one from the internet. I didn't push the issue, nor did I acknowledge receipt of the video.

I wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Thank you for your response and your patience. I have been extremely busy lately and I have had very little time for correspondence. I did forward all the pertinent information to Mr. Diddy and he is very interested in signing your artists to a contract. He did however express some interest in having your artists do a remake of an older music video. If you would be able to do this within the next week, please let me know. The video is very simple and requires no special effects or special audio, simply a hand held video recorder. Mr. Diddy has agreed to pay $25,000 for this small project. Let me know if you will be able to do it and I will get all of the details to you.

Regards, John

Lad Dylan wrote:
Thanks for your quick response to my mail,

In line with your demand we have agreed to remake the older video as requested.

Waiting for your further direction to make the video better for your view.

Thanks and God bless you.

Chi and Iyke entertainment.

I wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

I have informed Mr. Diddy that you and your artists have agreed to reproduce the video. Mr Diddy is very pleased and looks forward to seeing your work!

I have the video on DVD Blu-Ray and can upload it to my computer, however the filesize is very large and would take several hours for you to download. If necessary, I could reduce the filesize and send the video file to you but it would be much easier for you to view the video online. The video can be found online here <snipped long video link>

The reason behind Mr. Diddy's desire to reproduce this video is because many people consider the song "Subterranean Homesick Blues" to be the very first "Rap" style video ever produced. Mr Diddy is planning to re-sample the original soundtrack into the video that you produce. Since the original soundtrack will be re-sampled and edited into the video at a later date, there is no need to be concerned about the music at this point.

Please review the video carefully and try to reproduce the wording on the cards as accurately as possible. There are 64 worded cards total. The wording on each card is as follows:

<sinpped words on signs>

<snipped lyrics>

As you can see, this should be a very simple assignment and, if I do say so myself, $25,000 is a very nice amount for two short videos with a total of 4 minutes and 30 seconds. Do not worry about any of the editing, as Mr Diddy has already arranged for his studio engineers to do any editing that will be needed. If you have any questions, please let me know as soon as possible. If you could also give me an estimated date that you will have the video completed, that would be great.

Regards, John

Lad Dylan wrote:
Thank for your great offer, meanwhile the $25,000 dollars is not too good for such videos. Laughing

Meanwhile we want to know when your are sending the fund as to enable us proceed with this project at hand.

We are waiting for your full response today for us to tell you how many days you will get the two videos

Chi and Iyke Entatainment.

I wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

The full amount of $25,000 after the videos have been produced and reviewed by Mr. Diddy. The videos will be reviewed within 24 hours of receipt.

Regards, John.

Lad Dylan wrote:
Thanks for your quick response to our mail.

Based on your last mail that you will pay the sum of $25,000 dollars after viewing the video yes we agree on that, but you have to send a guaranteed letter from you company or attorney or from Mr. P. diddy this will enable us work with your on this current project.

Secondly we like to know if this project is part of our contract with Mr. P diddy?

Chi and Iyke Entertainment

He wants a letter guaranteeing payment... No problem! Very Happy

I wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

I will have our legal department draw up a contract guaranteeing payment for the video on Monday morning.

The video is not part of the world tour contract, this video will be your submission for the audition. The contract for the world tour will be written separately. It is very important that your video submission be of the highest quality possible, since the dollar amount of the world tour contract will be decided based upon this videos that you present. The world tour contract minimum amount will be $250,000 with a maximum amount of $500,000 plus royalties and expenses.

I will send the video contract guarantee as soon as it is completed.

Regards, John

Lad Dylan wrote:
We are still waiting for the guarantee letter.

I wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Find attached the payment guarantee contract and a signed copy of the last page. You will need to print out the signatory sheet, sign and email back to me so I can file the contract with accounting.

Regards, John

I did a little creative editing to the final Enron settlement.
(Note section 5.06 on the final page)Laughing

Lad Dylan wrote:
We received your guarantee letter but our attorney is still going through it as soon as he is true with it we will get back to you.

Meanwhile as for the video it will be ready in seven working days time

Secondly we like you to furnish us with you direct cell phone number for easy communication as the one you previously gave to us is permanently on answering machine.

Thank and God bless you.

Chi and Iyke Entertainment.

I wrote:
Mr Chibyke,

I get calls all the time on my phone. It is my direct number. I am wondering if there is not some sort of call restriction since you are outside of the US. I will check with my service provider and see if that is possibly the case. In the meanwhile, thanks for the update. Again, please send me a copy of the signed sheet as soon as your attorney has finished the review and I will file it accordingly.

Regards, John

Lad Dylan wrote:
This is the guaranteed letter signed for your perusal.

I wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

The contract has been filed. As soon as we receive the videos payment can be made.

Regards, John

Lad Dylan wrote:
This is to let you know that we are still working on the video and as soon as we are through with it, we get back to you with the video.

Thanks for your understanding.

I wrote:
Mr Chibyke,

Thanks for the update.

Regards, John

Lad Dylan wrote:
Many thanks to you today.

This is to let you know that we are having some problems with rest of board of directors due to the some information has not been given to us

Please we demand the website of your company and on going phone number as to enable them call and also see the program that we are applying for in your website and a full letter heeded paper of bad boys’ record. Concerning your company giving us the opportunity to participate on this ongoing P.DIDDY. World concert tour

PLEASE WE REQUIRED ALL THIS INFORMATIONS.

. Chi and Iyke Entertainment.

Did he just make a demand? That kind of talk doesn't fly here. Evil or Very Mad

I wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

www.lasttraintoparis.com is the website. I find it amusing that you are demanding anything at this point. I have given you my direct telephone number and the contract regarding the reproduction video and you have sent nothing but emails. We are currently in talks with the Nigerian artist Cartiair and are very close to signing a contract with him anyway. I really do not have time for games, so either produce the video by the end of this week or I will revoke your contract.

Regards, John

(that is actually P. Diddy's website, but it is just a video that repeats with no links)

A little slap goes a long way! Twisted Evil

Lad Dylan wrote:
Sorry for the delay in sending you the video as earlier promised, meanwhile go ahead and view the attached mail as to enable us know that you have received video.

Looking forward to hearing as regards to the programmer.

Thank you for your understanding and your kind patience with us.

WIN!

Now to congratulate them and demand that the video be redone. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck

Last edited by jose_cuervo on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's fabulous jose_cuervo !!!
Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome josebabe!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Picking them up will take a bit also.

clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided that P. Diddy would simultaneously congratulate them and set them up for a re-shoot.

Diddy wrote:
I usually let my people handle my business, because that's what I pay them for, but when I saw the video you guys made, I had to say it myself. You guys went all out and I mean that. I told my man John, that you dudes got it going on and I like your style. I admit there were some issues, but that's cool because Diddy's going to help you and your crew take it to the next level and we're going worldwide. I'm going to have my man John hook you up with some extra $$$. For real.

Peace out
Diddy

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those lads will be zombies very soon after you're done with them. This is fabulously awesome! The lad torture can only go up from here. Twisted Evil

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Jose, you win a million baiter credits!

Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL_sign That's great. It is too bad he couldn't drop the placards in time to the music, but seriously, awesome work! Wink If your lad is interested in helping out Wyclef with some Haiti-related charity work, let me know...

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ I'll be PMing you the addy shortly. A little fame may go to his head and make him do rash and foolish things. Wink

I'm moving this behind a login as well.

Lad Dylan to P. Diddy wrote:
Thank you for this great hope you have giving to us.

Meanwhile we are looking forward been with you in America as you promised by earlier conversations through your administrator in the person of Mr. John Todger we are very happy to work with you.

We also like to know when you are giving us the contract as promised secondly you talked about giving us extra $$$ what about that and when are we expecting the gift.

Remain blessed.

Lad Dylan to me wrote:
We received an email from Mr. Diddy and we are still looking forward to hear from you as regards to the fund that we agreed on.

Here is the information which you are going to use in sending the fund across to us through western union or money gram.

NAME: CHIMEZIE VERON REMI

ADDRESS: LAGOSNIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION: WHAT FOR

TEXT ANSWER: REMAKING OF VIDEO.

AMOUNT:$ 25.000.00

MTCN: NUMBERS.

Please try and split the fund in five (places 5) in the region of $5.000.00 as to enable us pick at western union with out much stress.

Meanwhile we are looking forward to your payment information tomorrow as we have sent you the information of the payment.

Thank you and God bless you for your good understanding.

With such a large corporation, it may be weeks before the accounting department informs me that WU and MG are out of the question. Now let's break the news to him gently...

I wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Your video was very impressive. Additionally the mixing and the voice-over work was very professional. Mr. Diddy has decided to compensate you for this effort with an additional payment of $10,000. However, there were some issues with the original video that must be corrected before payment can be made. I assure you that there is no need to redo the vocals and the background music as they are simply perfect. The main problem is the words on the cards are not clear in most of the video and the video was done so quickly that there are several edits looping the video.

The solution is simple: the video of the artist dropping the cards must be redone. It would be advisable to play previously recorded music in the background while shooting the video enabling the artist to more effectively keep proper timing and synchronize the action in the video and the rhythm of the song. Also the cards should be larger, white and with black lettering. Other than those very small issues, we really loved what you did with the remake of this classic video!

Because Mr. Diddy was so very impressed with the effort you gentlemen have put into this project, he has decided to waive the contractual 30 day payment period and pay immediately upon receipt of the corrected video. Mr. Diddy has also decided that you and your artists will be offered a one year $425,000 contract. Please let me know when you will be sending the corrected video so I can get our legal department started on a contract.

Congratulations, gentlemen! John

I think he will be pleased when checks his email in the morning. Wink

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jose the evil mastermind wrote:

I think he will be pleased when checks his email in the morning.

Gee, you think? Laughing This is beyond brilliant. I'm still laughing over the contract, especially subparagraph 5:06 and company executive Arthur Vandelay. Very Happy

(For those who didn't catch that one, it refers to a 9-year running joke on the classic TV show "Seinfeld." Wink )

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG, this should have been given a KEYBOARD/BEVERAGE INTERFACE WARNING.

He's standing there at the end holding the sign that says "WHAT" and the music is still playing. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Beautiful work, Jose. clapping But somehow I don't think Diddy will be pleased. Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful work

He seems enjoying the music clapping

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor will be joining the <strike>torture</strike> festivities. Very Happy

If all goes well, this lad <strike>is in for a world of hurt</strike> will be able to consider himself very fortunate.

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wyclef was very much impressed by this guy's work. So, Wy's producer Ron sent Chibyke an email from Wy's email address:

Quote:
Mr. Chibyke,

My name is Ron Simmons and I am a producer for Wyclef. I'm writing you on the recommendation of Diddy who said you were doing some mad work for him in Africa. Wyclef is on a mission to raise global awareness of the problems in Haiti and is looking for grass-root guys like yourself to help spread the word. His foundation, Yele Haiti, is providing grants to people to help them out.

If you are interested give me a shout and I will be in touch. We liked your work and want to see more of it.

One love,

RS

EDIT FOR LAD'S RESPONSE:

Quote:
Yes we received your mail today and we are very happy for your mail to us.

Really we don’t know what exactly you are expecting from us do you want a reggae artist or hip hop artist and R&B artist we replying your mail based on who recommended you to us Mr. Diddy.

We look forward hearing from you.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad seems a bit snippy today. I don't think I appreciate that tone. Laughing

Lad Dylan wrote:
Thank for your mail we received today in our office.

You know very well that Africa is not America and it will cost us some little amount to get some materials to remake this video to suit your test and also some amount to motivate our artist as to enable them work with their full motivation so please I suggest you help us with $5.000.00 or $10.000.00 for to get things done between some couple of days.

Thanks for your understanding.

CHIBYKE AND IYKE ENTERTAINMENT

I wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Yes, Mr. Diddy did say that we would be giving you an additional $10,000 for the work that you have performed on the video. He did not mention anything regarding reimbursement for expenses. We typically offer our various artists reimbursement for expenditures, and I can certainly put that in your contract however, I am not authorized to make payment on any incomplete project. I will not be able to reimburse you for any expenses until you are under contract and unfortunately, without the corrected video, we can not execute the contract since the minimal requirements have not been met.

All that needs to be done is to re-shoot the video with cards that are clearly readable (you will recall that this was clearly stated in the requirements to which you agreed) and payment in the amount of $35,000 can be made within 24 hours. I will also need all of the receipts for any expenses which you would like to submit for reimbursement and I can have that payment ready at the same time.

Regards, John

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pure unadulterated genius, Jose!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he will be re-shooting the video! Very Happy

Lad Dylan wrote:
The artist have agreed to remake the throwing of the cards so you can go ahead and put up the agreement letter of the remaking of the video.

CHIBYKE AND IYKE ENTERTAINMENT,

I wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Thank you for the update. I have contacted the legal department and they are working on a draft contract. The draft of the contract should be complete for your review by Friday of this week. I have instructed them to include a provision for reimbursing all of your expenses for producing the videos and making the corrections to the video as well. Thanks for your patience and we look forward to meeting you and your artists in person very soon!

Regards, John

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent baiting, jose. I love it. I'm happy to see Wyclef joining in as well.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After the lad's expression of interest, Wyclef's producer sent this (seeing as how Wyclef is about to become the President in Haiti, I would expect the lad to jump on this opportunity):
Quote:

Mr. Chibyke,

Further to my prior email from Mr. Jean, we would like to see if you are willing to provide a video that shows support for Haiti. We first want a simple video showing your style, your flow and how you can put together a rhyme. If that is acceptable, then we can get into details on a production deal that will involve Yele Haiti providing up to $125,000 in grant funds for the video provided you can match that investment from donations. {The lad probably won't understand/appreciate this technicality and it gives me an "out" later on.}

Right now we just want to see your style in whatever form you want. We have seen the Diddy video, but that is for his own project; we want to see your own music and beats. The song should show support for Haiti and compassion for its victims. Last, we need you to mention your love for "Jose Cuervo" -- it is a tequila company that is a corporate sponsor of Wyclef's. http://www.cuervo.com/

Thank you.

One love,

RS

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Any updates from Wyclef?

Here's the last few email exchanges. I am going to try to safari the lads to Senegal (see last page of contract) after they fix the video and it is approved by Diddy. They tell me the new video will be in tomorrow... we'll see.

I wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Attached is the draft contract. I have reviewed it in it's entirety and I believe that all provisions have been met. You may forward it to your attorney for his review as well. As soon as the corrected video is submitted, I will forward this contract in it's final form. We look forward to working with you and are pleased to have you on board for the World Tour!

Regards, John

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/Video-lad/DRAFT_CONTRACT.pdf

Lad Dylan wrote:
We received your mail with the draft contract documents attached.

But we like to know what you mean by reservation of $175.000 or $125,000?

Note that from the beginning of the project that you have told us that we are not going to spend money.

Secondly you said that all the expenses here in Nigeria will be taking care by us after the contract with your company we will be repaid back, so why asking from us to pay for the reservation after you know all we have spend here in Nigeria.

Reply today

The lads were not feeling the love that I put into the contract. No worries, a thinly veiled slap should get them back on track. Very Happy

I wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Please have your attorney explain the contract to you because I think you have misinterpreted some of the provisions. Last Train to Paris will be paying for all expenses. Regarding the other issues, I think you are referring to the section of the contract where it explains payment. The $425,000 contract is for a one year period. The first payment that you will receive will be in the amount of $175,000 USD if you will be touring with 20 additional people in your party. If you will be touring with less than 20 additional people then the first payment will be $125,000. The remainder of the $425,000 would be paid out in equal increments over the period of the tour. If you don't agree with that part, I can have our legal department change it. This was just a draft contract.

The contract is in addition to the $35,000 plus expenses that we are paying for the video. I did not understand what you are complaining about regarding paying for a reservation? What do you mean by "RESERVATION"? There is nothing in the contract that says you have to pay anything, nor do we expect you to pay for anything, so you are simply not reading the contract correctly. Last Train to Paris will pay all expenses.

Please let me know when you will have the corrected video completed and also let me know if there are any changes that we need to make to the draft contract as soon as possible.

Regards, John

Lad Dylan wrote:
SUBJECT: We are very sorry

Dear brother we are very sorry for misunderstanding you, meanwhile we have our layer have gone through it and he has analysed every beat of the documents to us

Further more on the video you will receive it before Friday this week.

But please direct us more on the travelling as regards to the visa.

Then we will sign the documents and send it along with video.

I wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Sorry for getting back to you so late in the evening. Please do not worry about the misunderstanding, most of the time I don't understand legal documents either. Thanks for the update on your progress with the video.

Regarding the visas, our legal department will be handling those as well, so there is no need to worry about that. Due to the complex scheduling logistics of the World Tour, many times in the past we have had to change out tour dates and even the destination countries. We have no problem obtaining visas on very short notice. All we will need is the names, some personal information, passport numbers, issue dates and expiration dates. Please do NOT send this sort of information to me in an email, you can't be too careful theses days. I will get all the necessary information from you and all the posse members when we meet in September. Each individual will have to sign a power of attorney allowing our legal department to file for visas on your behalf. Again, this will all be done at the expense of Last Train to Paris LLC.

I hope this has helped. Have a wonderful day and I look forward to seeing the video!

Regards, John

WOOT! As I was posting, the new video came in. I will post it up as soon as I can get it uploaded to youtube. Very Happy

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's in, but I'm not impressed. Mad

He thinks I'm paying $35,000 for this mess?

Edit> Added video to the OP.

OfffffTopic made this remix, it is much better than the lad's version. Thumbs up

Last edited by jose_cuervo on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic