SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just when you thought Lads couldn't sicken you more

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You can be rest assured that you WOULD NOT be required to pay any fees upfront and this won't affect your current job earnings or disability payments in any way and you can conveniently work from your desk at home.

Shocked

This is from a job scam where they send victims counterfeit cheques to cash for them. Clearly they don't want to miss the chance to steal from the disabled, leaving them in trouble with the law for good measure.

The concern is that I must presume that they only know of the existence of disability payments from having scammed someone disabled, and they want to do it again. Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Words fail me. Bastards. Care to share?

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Impersonating a charity too Shocked

Quote:
Hello Prospective Employee,

At HABITAT FOR HUMANITY, We work hard to improve and provide training, technical expertise and support in fund-raising to the national organizations in all the regions of the world. However, the actual work of HABITAT is carried out at the community level by affiliates that have been officially approved by the HFHI Board of Directors. The International Board of Directors (IBOD) are volunteers from around the world who share a deep concern for the problems of poverty housing.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
You've got a chance to be one of our representatives and earn a commission for funds raised.This Could earn you an average of $300-$500 weekly.
You can be rest assured that you WOULD NOT be required to pay any fees upfront and this won't affect your current job earnings or disability payments in any way and you can conveniently work from your desk at home.

Private donations will be made in your name from our esteemed Voluntary Donors in your region and you'll be allowed to deduct 10 percent (10%) of the total amount on these donations. This serves as your remuneration for the great service you would be rendering in support of saving lives in the third-world countries. Balances (after the 10%) shall be required to be forwarded to the Regional Co-ordinators of the various charitable projects we are involved in around the Globe.

Please Note: You won't have to do any traveling and WILL NOT be required to pay any fees, this position won't affect your present employment.

To apply, Kindly forward the following info: to our Human Resource Department at the email listed below for further instructions.

FULL NAME :
FULL ADDRESS :
CITY :
STATE:
ZIP CODE/POSTCODE: ..
PHONE NUMBER (S) :(must be valid) would be called to confirm.
EMAIL ADDRESS:...

Your prompt response is solicited
Coordinator's Desk,
Habitat for Humanity
121 Habitat Street
Americus, GA 31709
USA
1-800-800-2190
Registered No. MHQLTH1084442
REPLY TO BE SENT THROUGH : [email protected]

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Double bastards, I've worked with Habitat in New Zealand, a really good organisation doing really good work at the coal face as it were, rather than sitting in large offices giving out platitudes.

Lads are the bottom of the scum barrel.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
paythecourier
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pond life bastards.

I noticed though that the charity they are impersonating has a (genuine) web site with a big donate link on there home page. Just guessing but after weeks of to and froing is that where the donation will be sent?

You are the bastard of a thousand bastards. Sir Michael Creamer

Closed lad accounts x 13
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, the fact that they're piggy-backing on Habitat for Humanity so blatantly will make it easy to "send" payment to Americus, GA instead of the lad. Maybe if enough people do that he'll stop using the real charity address in his scam.

My wife has worked with HfH in New Orleans for 3 summers, with some of her students. It's a great organization. It makes me sick to see lads sullying it like this. Evil or Very Mad

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Aussiegal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really, really want a go at this low life, but I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Please, please may I.
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ When formats are posted here they're generally for everyone's enjoyment unless someone specifically says otherwise. Have fun Very Happy

(It's been a while since I took part in a mass bait...)

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
Clearly they don't want to miss the chance to steal from the disabled, leaving them in trouble with the law for good measure.

I have got one even worse - Lad wants to take hospital money from severely injured person. I'll publish my bait when it's concluded.

I've put the lad up for a 'common spank' or should I change it to 'mass spank' in the help forum. He is operating under a stolen ID, and actually causes a lot of trouble for the ID-theft victim.

Fell free to have a go at him. As you know - My lad is your lad, this one in particular. He is a real nasty piece of work.

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat

Last edited by Chuda, the killer cat on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent a mail to the charity using e-mail addies kindly supplied by irishemigrant, so that they can include a warning on their website if they decide that's what they want to do.

At least they are on notice about what this scammer is doing.

From the syle of the scam mail, the number of different mail accounts being used (just Google the phone number they're using) and their statement that they'll check out any phone numbers they're given, this looks like quite a professional and large scale effort by the scammer.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Gosh. That was one sick-making Google search, indeed.
I´m glad you alerted the real HforH.
Meanwhile, I´ve put the addy through the mincing machine and we´ll see how they react.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I fired one off to this lowlife too.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
suckemsillysheri
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to bait check scammers as a disabled person. After I act like I have cashed their check, I tell them I spent their money here: http://www.allegromedical.com/wheelchair-accessories-c545/colours-y-360-heart-wheels-25-x-1-p558604.html?engine=froogle&utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=feed&CS_003=9164468&CS_010=ff8081811df2f762011efa3a5db5020b

Safari Prince otubor Kwabena - Accra, Ghana to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
SafariSafari Barr. Kofi Williams Lome, Togo to Accra, Ghana Safari (Wimped) Lome, Togo to Lagos, Nigeria
Safari Mohammad Tofiki Accra, Ghana to Lagos, Nigeria

Nigeria x15 Ghana x4 Malaysia X3 United Kingdom x54 United States x6 United Nations x2 Canada Spain x3 Ireland Japan Liberian Flag China Thailand x3 Togo Ivory Coast Switzerland
pyramid x3 Closed lad accounts x90
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to hijack the thread, but it's always interesting to see how far lads are willing to sink. In my current bait my poor Indian character has been having trouble coming up with $1250. So today, in desperation, he stole an elderly tourist's purse and unintentionally killed her when he knocked her down. Did the lad care?

heartless lad wrote:
I received your mail and the contents are well noted, I will provide you an account where the money will be deposited if you are ready to observe the fee. Your urgent compliance will facilitate the delivery of these consignments.

Evil or Very Mad I hate these bastards.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
OMG!
Any lurking lad-huggers should read this. Crying or Very sad

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And they are all, without exception the same.

This is Chuda the Killer Cat's lad:

me:
Quote:
I could transfer some money ... but I will need it back by next week as I have to pay for my next course of chemotherapy and caprine-gland injections for my cancer (I think I told you I have cancer of the fetlock)

scumbag lad:
Quote:
As soon as you send, scan the western union receipt and forward it to me immediately. I am going to pay you back as soon as i get back to London by this weekend.

Thank you for your understanding.

Honestly if I could persuade these lads to take a short walk of a high cliff I would do so without a moment's hesitation.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine wrote:
And they are all, without exception the same.

This one does it in an innocent person's name - That makes a difference for me Evil or Very Mad

Thanks for having a go at him - I can see he seem to have a busy day at the "office" - He's not so prompt in his replies any more Laughing

I made him offer me my first piggy (literally!), I'll see if I can get more before I finish my bait on him.

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Aussiegal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. I sent this HfH copying lowlife a tempting email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Quote:
My dearest friend in America - Angie Steinbaum - sent me a copy of a letter you sent her about employment with your organisation. I think you know Angie as a good person for you to employ. She cares very much about orphan children and will work hard to raise money for them.
I think you would have heard about the terrible floods that have happened in Pakistan. I see on the television that children are sick and starving and some do not even have any clothes to wear. This brings me much sadness.

The ladies of my church auxiliary have raised a substantial amount of money. Are you helping the poor children in Pakistan? If you are helping in Pakistan we would like to hear what you are doing for them. I will then suggest to our ladies that our fund should be sent to you to help the poor children. It is a lot of money so we do need to make sure that it will go where it is most needed.

Please send me an outline of your work in Pakistan. As soon as I receive it I will propose the money be forwarded to you as a donation.
Looking forward to your early response.

Pretty simple I thought. Maybe a little BS about buying food and supplying a few tents. Didn't expect anything too elaborate.

And he replied:

Quote:
I would like to know the name of the church and the amount you are ready to donate for the cause,Habitat For Humanity help the poor and the less privilege people.
I will need your full name and phone number.

No salutation, no information about his work in Pakistan. Not even a bloody thankyou for the offer of a substantial donation. Plus a demand for my "full name" and "telephone number". Lazy, arrogant little pr1ck.

Fortunately if this is his usual response to offers of a donation, I don't think he'd very much from fair dinkum people.

Anybody want to make suggestions on how to cause this low life some extra pain?
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aussiegal wrote:
Anybody want to make suggestions on how to cause this low life some extra pain?

Some are to lazy to read even short mails with only short sentences. Or maybe the only letters they know are 'MTCN'

Goat Golden Goat

Last edited by Chuda, the killer cat on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven´t seen it earlier, I wanna play along, too!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in too.

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
Aussiegal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please ...the more the merrier.

What has occurred since :-

From me:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for responding so quickly to my email. I know you must be very busy with all the disasters around the world.

Our church is the Church of the Blessed Lady in Yalla Creek. Our ladies have been working very hard and have so far collected $12,562.00. We also have pledges for another $13,758.00 which should come in the next week or two.

We are particularly interested in hearing of the work you are doing with the poor starving and homeless children suffering in the Pakistan floods. We particularly want our funds to help these children.

When you could let us know about your work in Pakistan I will speak to the ladies about donating the money to Habitat for Humanity.

Looking forward to your early reply.

Andrea Roberts.

Lad replies:
Quote:
Dear Andrea,
In early 2010, central bank statistics revealed the country needed more than eight million housing units, a number which was increasing by about 300,000 units every year. The housing shortage is acute in cities and towns where half of the population lives in slums or irregular settlements known as katchi abadis.
Pakistan floods are the "worst humanitarian disaster" in recent memory.Up to 13,000,000 Pakistanis are affected by the recent massive flooding.
We are building houses for them and creating a place for them to stay.
I am still waiting for your address and the church address,if you want to help you can start by sending funds to the our project manager in Newark,New Jersey.
Since you will be using Western Union to send the funds I will advise you split the money in to two places before sending.
Let me know if you need the Western Union Information.

Thank You.

Already instructions on how to send the money via Western Union. Greedy, greedy, lazy lad.

From me:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

You have not told me your name and you have not even put your name on the signatory line of the emails you wrote. Please tell me your name, after all I did.

You are not building trust with me. How can I send you money when you do not even write your name.

I think you misunderstood me. I am offering you a donation, but only if the ladies are happy with what you are doing in Pakistan. It is a lot of money we will be donating, and there will more every few weeks - so I think we should know where our money is going.

How many emergency houses have you provided since these terrible floods hit. Are you also supplying food to the children. I really need a good proposal to take to the ladies so that funds can be released to your charity.

If you do not want this donation, please tell me immediately so that I can send it to another organisation that is helping the children.

Please reply stating you name, position at Habitat for Humanity, and a proposal why you should be the beneficiary of this fund.

Andrea Roberts.

He's currently emailing me from [email protected]. Anyone that belongs to the ladies' auxiliary of the Church of the blessed Lady in Yalla Creek could ask him to clarify how our money will be spent.

Also my good friend, Angie Steinbaum, is very keen to see that the children get their funds.

And his IP is Nigeria, Lagos
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to try baiting him from all angles.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@sunshine, I hope those caprine gland injections are helping that cancer of the fetlock.
I´ve been told (unoffically) that´s a risky treatment.

There´s been no response to the mincing machine. Crying or Very sad so I think my current massbait character may sober up long enough to write this lad about her desire to help.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good people of Earth .. (good opening to a post eh?)

Well from the year or so I've been hanging out here at eater, we've come across some quite despicable (Sylvester the cat voice) lads.
We must understand however that these lads lead their lives on the mean streets of some of the worst cities in the world. Their lack of education and poor upbringing does leave most of them with a lack of scruples that most normal god/law abiding people find it hard to understand.
Many of them are victims themselves, either being forced into crime by others or due to abject poverty and lack of opportunity.
We may say, get educated and get a job, but it is not as simple as that.
So how far would a lad go to get your cash?
We've had hit lads who have threatened to 'kill' amongst others, a 12 year old girl and a 93 year old Mexican widow. Why would they care what they say to get your cash? As far as they are concerned they are 'honest' thieves, robbing from the rich to feed the 'poor'.
Do they care if you have cancer, answer, not really. As far as they are concerned you are going to die anyway and they might as well have your money.
Also these lads must have really boring lives, sitting in an Internet cafe most of the day sending out and replying to e-mails.
The ones who make money are few and far between. Of course one or two of them will hit the jackpot, e-mailing the victim at just the right time and having a story which helps them to part with their cash.
These lads must also get a rush from what they are doing. I have had some highly exited lads call me when they think they can smell cash coming.
I get a rush from knowing the big let down they are going to feel when they don't get hold of any and have wasted their time. Hopefully they will be desperate enough to do the world favor, if you know what I mean.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic