SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It's like they're not even trying anymore

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am Mrs. B1ntu M@hmud. Please contact my lawyer Raml1 S@riman (****) for a very important thing

No trunkbox? No inheritance? No bank account?

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Odd isn't it. I've noticed a distinct terseness in my catcher account emails this week. They sound bored sick Laughing

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's to avoid their throws going to a spam folder

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can a group of old scammers on a park bench reminiscing when they started scamming, how it was all done by mail on typewriters, using scripts that they had to memorize before they get their letters mailed out. "Yeah today's lads, don't work as hard as we did. With their fancy computers and internets, don't even bother with a script"

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's getting to the point where I check my catcher account and I don't even read the stuff anymore. It's the same old thing. And they're asking for less and less money. Today I got one and they only wanted $100. Sad

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

That's true, check this one, it's even 13 dollars less

Quote:
WELCOME TO INTERPOL INVESTIGATION OFFICE REPUBLIC OF BENIN
Medium animated flag of Benin
(INTERPOL INVESTIGATION OFFICE)
15 BRITISH ROAD PORTO NOVO BENIN REPUBLIC
Telephone: +229 98434735
E-mail;( [email protected] )

Attention;
We want to inform you that the Federal Government of Benin Republic hasordered us to release your outstanding transfer that we hijack due toyour inability to comply to the transfer procedure, also instructed usto renew all the documents regarding your money which will cost you $87 to avoid any problem again during sending your money through western union money transfer, that will enable you receives us$5000 daily until you receives your total approved fund.
Soto enable us precede with the process re-confirm your information belowto avoid mistake on renewing your documents after we renew your file wewill also ordered western union department to release your transfer toyou immediately without delay.

Your full name; -----------------
Home address; ------------------
Telephone number; -------------
Occupation; ----------------------
E-mail; --------------------------

Youcan send the renewal fee of $87 with this name below as soon as you send it make sure that you forward the payment details to enable our agent Mr.Goodson pick it up ok.

RECEIVER NAME:========Ude Ojadi
CITY:================ COTONOU
TEXT Q:============== HOW LONG?
TEXT A:============== NOW:

Weare waiting to hear from you once you receive this message for you tostart receiving your $5000.00 per day till you receive all the totalamount of $750, 000, 00 ok.

Interpol Regional Office Benin
Officer In Charge ,

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After over a year, I've finally found someone who's willing to ask for a few thousand dollars, just one week in.

I think they've started to realise that most people aren't going to pay thousands of dollars after just a few emails.
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I've got one lad who wants $60,000. It started off at $30,000 but every month it goes up $10,000 for * demurrage.*

The good folks doing the site killing killed the site and email addys, but I have 'em back Smile

I convinced them to not charge me an additional $10,000 this month because their site went down and I was nervous about it. Smile

But other than that, my lads are asking for $500 or less.

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, you gotta love demurrage! I've been baiting a guy who asked for $115 so I could claim my bank draft. A year later - on and off - the fee has gone up to $1,894.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Damn, you are getting off easy. It's costing me ten grand a month

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nancy Frank actually gave me a discount from 100,000 to 10,000.

That's a savings of 90,000 US Dollars!

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ don't spend it all in one place Smile

Tash
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lads should get in touch with my one lad ... he managed to get the demurrage frozen at $4950 for over six months! It never went up once.

YOU A STUPID BITCH,I WILL KILLMALL OF YOU,I WANT YOU TO STOP CONTACT WITH MR GOMER ANDF MR WILLIE,AND YOU INSULT ME.... I WILL COME SEE YOU TONIGHT!!!!!!! - Harold Shipman

God will make you die quickly for making me have pains . - Alfred Taylor
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads is charging me demurrage, too! The fee started at $20,000, but over the last three months, the total cost of the demurrage has gone up to $170,000! The thing is, I still only have to pay a mere $20,000--the lad is so generous he's paying $150,000 himself, out of his own pocket! Weirdly enough, he only had to pay that $150,000 in the first place because of the delays I experienced in paying the initial $20,000--and he still won't send me my 8.5 million dollar fund until I pay that $20,000! If he can pay $150,000, why can't he just pay the rest?! And furthermore, if he was capable of paying $150,000 because of my delays, why didn't he pay the initial $20,000 at the beginning and save himself a lot of money??? Laughing

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe this is just a strategy change on the lad's side. The philosophy could be that it's a lot easer to get a victim to pay $100 than to pay $100,000. This could give the lad a more steady cash flow.

If I was broke, I would say that I would rather take $100 now than maybe get 100 times that in four weeks time.

So to me this makes perfect sense, but it unfortunately it also makes good baits harder to obtain Sad

But I bet we can still throw them off script if they smell big money. The beauty of this is that a lad gets broke pretty quick, if he decides to go for big money, while depending on a steady cash flow. He might even be forced to take an honest job to pay for the internet cafe Smile
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chuda, the killer cat wrote:
He might even be forced to take an honest job to pay for the internet cafe Smile

Ohhhhhh the horrors!!!! hahahahha

Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The extremely brief emails, maybe they're not just to avoid spam filters (although I'm sure this is the main reason for this change in formats lately), but may also be intended to attract people's curiosity.

As far as the reduced amounts... I've noticed a lot more lads going for small amounts - but this is an extremely insidious thing. It's not just lads hoping for a quick, easy payout (although there is probably some of this at play), but also can be a nasty introduction to a long, high-stakes scam. Once a victim pays *anything* they are far more likely to be hooked in on the deal, and duped into paying larger amounts down the line.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally--I've got a lad who wants $1,400.00

Thank you God and Jesus!

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There've been some clues recently that some of the mugun with the uh, truncated formats may be getting training from baiters Wink
Those formats tend to have all the important, interesting bits removed though, unlike the one here.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dwatina wrote:
Finally--I've got a lad who wants $1,400.00

I'm milking piggies of one who thinks he's got $65,000 coming - Got 2 so far Smile

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic