SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Useful GMail function

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if this was discussed before, but I just noticed an interesting feature in GMail.
Under 'Settings' (top right) and 'Accounts and Import', you can have your mail sent from another address you own. The benefits of this is that your IP is still hidden while not losing lads that are avoiding GMail users.
Also, you can store a conversation involving multiple baiting personalities in a single place instead of having to go back and forth between mail accounts.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The disadvantage of this is that it will show '[email protected] on behalf of [email protected]' as sender of the message in some webmail interfaces.

tandenberg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If IP address hiding is your concern, why not use any email service you want with Tor? It's very easy to set up and use. On top of hiding your IP address, it can also be used to "confirm" your persona's fictional location. Are your hailing from Hong Kong? No problem: use a Hong Kong exit node and none will be the wiser.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think very many scammers use Outlook or Outlook express but if you use similar baiter names it's not a deal killer.

I use WWW.Fanmail.com to make it appear that I am not a Gmail Joker. You will still use Gmail to send mail out so your IP is not shown and the scammer's email is forwarded to your account.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic