SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's the Lad's angle here?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He won't

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, my character is on his way to the nearest MG office to send the cash off. Let's see if Godluck George responds to me before I send off the receipt this evening.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take a third opinion first

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eh, worst thing that happens is he drops me and I start all over again from a new addy.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ATTN:(baiter name)

WE HAVE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL TODAY.

HOWEVER, IT IS ACCEPTED THAT OUR BRANCH OFFICE CAN MAKE THE ACCOMODATION FOR YOU IN NIGERIA ABUJA AND THE SIGNATORY WILL BE ENDURES IN NIGERIA.

MY ADVICE TO YOU IS THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SEND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO ME SO THAT I WILL FORWARD THE PAYMENT TO OUR BRANCH OFFICE IN NIGERIA, DO NOT SEND THE INFORMATION TO MR. CALOS ANTHONY AS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION HAS BEEN CHANGED AS THE SIGNATORY WILL BE MADE IN NIGERIA SO THE ACCOMODATION WILL BE IN NIGERIA.

OUR BRANCH OFFICE IN NIGERIA HAS SENT US A NAME OF THE SECRETARY IN OUR BRANCH OFFICE NIGERIA.

RECEIVERS NAME:OB1NNA JOHNW@Y UCHENN@
ADDRESS: DELTA STATE NIGERIA.
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT COLOR
TEXT ANSWER: BLACK
AMOUNT:$2,500USD

IN RECEIPT OF THE PAYMENT TODAY I WILL FORWARD THE INFORMATION TO THEM FOR THE ACCOMODATION TO BE PREPARED IMMEDIATELY AS THEY TOLD ME THAT THE SIGNATORY WILL COMMENCE AS SOON AS THE ACCOMODATION IS SECURED.

PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND TO ANY EMAIL APART FROM MR. PHILLIP TAFFEE, MR ANTHONY CARLOS IS A SECRETARY HERE IN LONDON AND NOT IN NIGERIA, THE NIGERIA SECRETARY NAME IS OBINNA JOHNWAY UCHENNA AS THEY HAVE SENT THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO ME.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.

Hook, the line, the sinker. He didn't respond to Mr. Gomer's mocking message; he wanted to see if he could get me the payment set up for him instead.

Too late, though, as he's already been chopped. Gomers Boyz strike again.

Time to ask him when he wants the meeting to go down.

Editted to add: he's desperately trying to get the receipt from SecureTrans before Gomer does. He's spent the last 20 minutes doing it. I think Gomer's going to send him a clean copy of the receipt, telling him Gomer already got the money.

Editted again to add that his other character, from the IMF, seems to be a little more mellow:

Quote:
How are you once again? I know all is well.

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail and the content was well understood, yes I was told by Mr. Goodluck George that you will be sending them the fee for the accomodation in Nigeria like we discussed in our previous discussion in his office.

Please I want you to make sure that ou forward the payment information to me as soon as the payment is made for my own reference.

Thank you for your understanding and effort regards this transaction I think God is very close to us as I believe that your fund will soon be in your account as soon as you make the payment to the bank.

Finally, I will advice you to send me your private phone number for easy communication to be made immediately.

Gomer is having my character bring a whole bunch of cash to the meeting to complete the deal. My hearing aid makes the phone impossible for me, and I'm going to try to talk Gomer out of the cash (to no avail) before agreeing.

Editted again:

Quote:
Attn:(baiter),

The entire member of this office wishes to let you know that the said payment was not received in our bank and we can not afford making any arrangement of accomodation in Nigeria, this email address:(baiter addy) is not working with this office as I want you to understand that this office email address remains:(scammer addy) and no personal email address is used for any transaction in our bank, please do not say that we have not told you about this as we are warning you for the last time.

We state to you in this mail that the payment made now was not seen in our office and can not be credited in my office as well, i have sent you a name to send the money which is the name of our secretay in Nigeria, so if any payment is made please go back and make the changes to the said name.

For security reasons, I will advice you to please change your email address and send me a mal from the mailbox for security reasons as i believe that many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box and they have seen that your fund will soon be release into your account, so they have formed a log in of your account and they monitor every transfer you make so please try and make the change of your mail box and send me a mail.

Please they have sent you a mail asking you to come over to Nigeria with $20,000usd, they are wrong people I warn you for the last time, do not contact this email of @nthony C@los again:(baiter addy) there are some hudlooms using the name of our secretary here in London as a secretary in Nigeria, do not contact them again, Mr. Phillip Taffee can also put you through if you can let him know what is going on.

Finally, I will send you there email which they have sent to me, telling that they have used your money for there own purpose as scammers.

Too bad he's right; Gomer's Boys have access to my e-mail account. They've deleted this e-mail right out of the account, before I even had a chance to read it. Then they sent another letter to Mr. George, giving him no option but to team up:

Quote:
You send this e-mail to Dobson mugu. You right, though, Gomer be in his mailbox, and if we no want the mugu to see something, we take it out of mailbox. Mugu see nothing unless Gomer want him to.

You want to fight with Gomers Boyz, or you want to put hands together and get payday for guymen both?

Gomers Boyz

Closed lad accounts x4

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have an update!

After a couple of "where have you gone" pokes, Mr. George responded with this:

Quote:
I MUST TELL YOU THE TRUTH THAT YOU ARE STURBON TYPE BUT WHY I HAVE KEPT QUIET TO YOU WAS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT LISTEN TO PEOPLES ADVICE, I HAVE TOLD MR. PHILLIP THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH WRONG PEOPLE AND NOT MY OFFICE, I NEVER ASK YOU TO WRITE ANY EMAIL TO MR @NTHONY C@LOS I ONLY ASK YOU TO MAKE PAYMENT WITH HIS NAME AS MY SECRETARY BUT I FOUND OUT THAT THE INTERNET HACKERS HAS HACKED MY MAIL ACCOUNT AND ALSO OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY TO WRITE TO YOU AS THE PERSON INCHARGE OF RECEIVING THE FEE WHICH I DON'T KNOW WHO IS MR TED THAT CAME FROM YOU.

MEANWHILE, ALL I WANT YOU TO DO NOW IS TO STOP ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH MR. TED AND THE SO CALLED ANTHONY CALOS WHOM IS A FRUADSTER AND NOT THE REAL ANTHONY IN MY OFFICE, THE NAME OF OUR SECRETARY IN NIGERIA IS 0B1NNA JOHNW@Y UCH3NN@ AND NOT @NTHONY C@LOS.

HOWEVER, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO STOP WRITING THEM ANY EMAIL AND DO NOT BELIEVE IN THERE LIES, I AM AN OLD MAN AND I BELIEVE I AM OLDER THAN YOU ARE SO I CAN NOT FIND MYSELF IN THIS KIND OF SHIT, WRITING YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND AFTER I HAVE PREPARED A CONDUCIVE PLACE FOR YOU TO STAY AND THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS MADE THE PAYMENT OF 60% OF YOUR ACCOMODATION FEE BUT YOU SUDDENLY FALL INTO THE HANDS OF THOSE HOODLUMS.

FINALLY, MY ADVICE TO YOU IS THAT YOU SHOULD STOP WRITING ANYBODY CALL TED NOR @NTHONY C@LOS IF YOU REALLY WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND AND DO NOT SAY WE HAVE NOT ADVICE YOU ON THIS ISSUE BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE FRAUDSTERS AND IMPOSTERS, WHICH WE HAVE FORWARDED YOUR INFORMATION TO THE FBI AND THE EFCC OF NIGERIA TO FIND OUT THOSE WHOM HAS RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT OF $2,500USD.

NOTE:THE SIGNING FEE IS NOT $20,000USD, ALL EXPENSES IN NIGERIA WILL ONLY COST YOU $14,700USD IF YOU COMPLY WITH MY OFFICE I WILL FORWARD YOU THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF OUR BANK IN NIGERIA AND THERE PHONE NUMBER FOR YOU TO CALL AND MAKE THE VERIFICATION BY YOURSELF.

BE WARNED'' BE WARNED'' BE WARNED, YOU CAN CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL.

Apparently I am the Sturbon type. Actually, I prefer Scotch.

Anyways, I no longer trust this internet thing, and I've already got my tickets to Nigeria, so let's just get this thing done with.

Quote:
Mr. George:

I had no idea - it looks like your security lapse has cost you a decent chunk of money.

I've altered all my passwords and set up an authenticator. I've already scheduled my flight to Abuja; I'm going to be in town in a week; I touch down on August 11. I've withdrawn $20,000 USD already, and I no longer trust your company to do things right. I'll settle up the accomodation price as well as the $14,700 when I get there.

Let's just get this over and done with. I will meet Mr. Uch3nn@ at the airport in Abuja, Nigeria.

Please send me a picture of Mr. Uch3nn@ holding a sign with my name, Lawrence D0bson, on it, so that I know I am going to the right person. If these hoodlums are as bad as you say they are, I want to make sure I've got the right guy.

Lawrence D0bson.

Of course, Lawrence is already headed for Abuja. Lad's IP puts him in Lagos, but he doesn't dare tell me that or he'll shake the whole deal off.

Edit to add that a couple of hours later Gomer will send off an insult e-mail to Mr. George, who got one over on the dollar-choppa.

Closed lad accounts x4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic