SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Guy- Scammer to have fun with - Now with added Lad!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Danozo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey All,

I'm really just joining to try and inform you all of a fresh and pretty sneaky 419 scammer c*nt.

I work for my family business and in the course of our trade we are often contacted by people asking for prices etc on our products to various parts of the world. So naturally, my father took this one particular guy offering a contract with Iraq seriously. My dad isn't exactly the best with computers.

Despite my concerns he VERY nearly (it was going out the night of the day I intervened) sent him a LOT of our hard earned money (in the thousands of US$). There were no references to his email address(es) on google so I didn't have anything to show it was bullshit.

I finally realised that even though his email addresses looked legit as they weren't from free email accounts, that I could check who it was via searching who owned the domain. Maybe I'm ignorant but I didn't see advice to try this anywhere, so If this could be posted where anyone could read it, that would be great.

Anyway, this guy was simultaneously pretending to be a contractor and the Ministry of Finance, his email addresses are as follows:

"Ali" [email protected]
[email protected]

If anyone would like to f*ck him around please be my guest.

Its also worth noting that he has several other domains registered under what looks like an alias-

Lavellehosting.com
Jaclizng.com

and 10 others.

We have were also contacted by this guy shortly after:

"Frank Obasi" [email protected]

I couldn't find his email address listed anywhere either, but its quite obvious he's bullshit.

Thanks for the good work guys and keep it up, I'm sure that because of you hardworking, but not overly net savvy people like my father are a little bit safer on the internet.

Cheers. Smile

P.S. I'm going to see if I can find his first email to us and I'll post it here.
Danozo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heres "Frank Obasi's", I still have to get the other one.

----- Original Message -----
To: ----
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 1:18 PM
Subject: RE: SUPPLY OF DISEL GENERATOR SETS

Dear sir,

We are a sourcing agency here in our country.

l am Frank Obasi, A Nigerian, below is a contract I will like to execute
with you. The Federal Ministry of Niger Delta (FMND) Nigeria, intend to buy
(DISEL GENERATOR SETS) from a reputable manufacturer/supplier.

The Ministry wants to buy in large quantity and there terms of payment is
100% upfront by bank telegraphic transfer upon contract signing.
I mailed to inform you that your company stands 100% chance of getting the
order supply with the help and assistance of my reliable contacts in the
ministry (FMND). They are my friends that work in strategic positions in the
Ministry.

But, all these are conditional on an agreed COMMISSION for me, my commission
will be 1% of invoice value when you have successfully executed the order.
If you are interested and can undertake this supply, please provide me with your prices
quotations and specification of DISEL GENERATOR SETS which you can supply in large quantity
to enable me contact the principal buyer for their consideration and confirm if ok by them.

Good Luck.

Contact Person.. Frank Obasi
Cassandra Agencies Ltd
90 Industrial Road, Abia state, Nigeria
TEL: 234 8130778059

-------------------
End

Yes Frank I'll get right on that.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for posting, Danozo and welcome here! Smile

Glad you followed your suspicions and did some checking before losing any money. Sounds like it was a close call.

You can also post at our sister site, www.scamwarners.com . By posting there as well, it may save someone else from being scammed.

I'm sure that our new "friend" will get plenty of attention. Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Danozo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Jose_Cuervo,

Ill be sure to do that. The main thing is that it can be seen by people just searching the email address on Google/Yahoo etc, as I think thats the way most people would check them out.

Just want to make sure the addresses are out there, they had a whole lot of pretty convincing looking material - MOF pdfs and such that are pretty official looking.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry to hear your Dad fell for this common scam. I hope he has learnt his lesson, and relived he never sent any money. It shows you that there are still people out there who put blind faith in other people without one iota of proof any business deal is real.
All it will come down to is eventually people will refuse to do business with countries in Africa. I think the governments of these countries need to take this a bit more seriously than they seem to be doing.
Make sure you spread the word about 419 scams with your family and freinds, keep reminding them as well as some people tend to forget, especially the elderly.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Danozo, I've heard of the "near miss" type of story many times
and relieved to hear of the 11th-hour saves. Let's just keep getting the word out there.

Do you have any plans toward trying your own hand at getting some
get-back on some of these creeps ? Not your pet creep, but others
of their ilk ? Just curious. But now that you've posted their contact infors
here, they are more likely to receive "highly specialized" treatment.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Danozo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Braniac- Yeah it was close. Personally I would like to mess with the same guy, he still thinks the payment is going through (it was only a couple of days ago).

However, as he contacted our business he has all of our contact info so I don't think its a good idea. Hopefully a few guys on here will do me the courtesy.

It does look like fun and it keeps them busy, so I may have a go, I haven't really decided yet.
Danozo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys, it seems someone here has been busy. I've had no further communication from these "people", until now. And it appears they have been upset. See below.

"This is to inform you that we will not entertain any more threat of publication from you or your son in his bid to tarnish our image.

We wish to notify you that we give you and your son 7days to withdraw all pubilcations made against our company as failure to so so will result in what you will never in your life time expect as we have your ID copy,your company address etc.

We have not in any way taken any money from you or your company hence for peace to be put in place,We ask that you act as we have warned to avoid a very bad aftermath of such actions by your son or who so ever.

After the given deadline and we still find any publication by your son on any net page,then be aware that you invited trouble for your family and we will stop at nothing in getting to you when you least expect.
Go in peace and let us be."

I like it how there's the threats, but its finished nicely with "go in peace".

Funny how they attempt to sound like a legitimate company, and yet respond to "libel" with threats of trouble instead of legal action.

Keep up the good work.
YouNeverGiveMeYourMoney
Master Baiter

Location: Have you seen the little piggies crawling in the dirt?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stop responding to emails sent to your father. Drop this bait, and start again from a new email address that has no connection to you.

tick tock clock the clock is ticking for you...- JSparks

I can see you are really five years of age_ because i dont know you. you just prove it to me that you are a crook and deserve my bullet. I will kill you slowly_prepare to go to hell- Don Kpeffy

I am really looking for a Lady who's completely honest and sincere about his words- Shane Word

I come from community where we have no internets- Ngobeni Mark

According to the doctor, my medical report shows a have very short life sperm - David Chioma

END OF GAME BLOOMER MY ASS stop written me, go to hell- Ebrei Dizahad
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Danozo, go ahead and bait by all means, but DON'T use a business contact address, or your personal email address.

Set up a free gmail/hotmail/yahoo address and start from there. Baiting from your personal or business address only causes problems!

If you stop responding, and the lad gets no contact from that address, then they will eventually drop it.

Also, is Danozo a reference to Gibbs, Abi and Director Vance?

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B. Kojo of Ko-Generation Power tried to sell Frank Obasi some generators, but that email address is dead. Have they gotten to "a very bad aftermath " already, so soon?

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rocknrollnobody wrote:

Also, is Danozo a reference to Gibbs, Abi and Director Vance?

Wondered that myself.

You are not serious,how can you send this can of message to my bank? do you want me to go to gel? - Mr. dennis abuda

Can you...pray for Mai Arsehole. - Pastor George
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Danozo - It sounds like the lad discovered his scam format had been put out on the web and described as the scam it is. What makes the lad think that you were behind these "publications"? Is the lad just guessing because he nearly scored with you? Or, perhaps you had some choice words for him when you figured out is was a scam and assumed you were the one who put his format on the web?

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Danozo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't bait at all from a known address. He must have been trolling the net looking for references to him/his format, I haven't responded in anyway.

So I suppose he must be guessing from the description. I've since told them to block/ignore any further emails from his addresses.

RE: MikeH - Haha, that is a shame I hear B Kojo has some quality machines.

And yes it is a reference to NCIS, I watch too much of that show.
markmelford_esq
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is realy suprising that people like you will just wake up to post things on the net to spoil the name of reputable people without any viable information and it is also suprisng that people responde to you on this without knowing the details.

We are based in U.S and have been to Iraq several times and the mail address belongs to a reputable company with lots of working agreement with the government of Iraq.

If your father has anything with his dealings ,he should first get you a real job other than spoiling poeples image just for a mere fact that your fathers dealing did not work out.It it had worked,we are sure you will not deem it fit to post such rurbish and have jobless people like yourself respond without knowing what your false information is all about.
Melford
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're not barrister Mark Melford are you? I can read about you on Google, and I'm sure you are honest businessmens.

Quote:
We are based in U.S and have been to Iraq several times and the mail address belongs to a reputable company with lots of working agreement with the government of Iraq.

Fucking right, and I'm the King of Siam.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi markmelford_esq.

Glad to have you onboard here at Eater.

To prove you're a genuine businessman please could you post a photo of yourself holding a card saying "Imnotadirtyrobbingscumbagthief".

Every new member here at Eater has to do that.
Think of it as an initiation process.

Oh yes. That reminds me - you also have to renounce your unheteroness and suck off a goat (again).

By the way. I would like to take you up on your offer. I'm very rich and gullible.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also apologise for the way that the person here treated you -

http://www.yrad.com/convo3.htm

I know that the Mark Melford on that page is you because you wrote to him with the same email address that you signed up here with.

No honest businessman should have to go through such an inhumane farce.

Please send me details. I'm interested.

My email is [email protected]

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

markmelford_esq wrote:
It is realy suprising that people like you will just wake up to post things on the net to spoil the name of reputable people without any viable information and it is also suprisng that people responde to you on this without knowing the details.

If your father has anything with his dealings ,he should first get you a real job other than spoiling poeples image just for a mere fact that your fathers dealing did not work out.It it had worked,we are sure you will not deem it fit to post such rurbish and have jobless people like yourself respond without knowing what your false information is all about.
Melford

I still read that in an Nigerian accent, without even knowing anything about the person typing it.

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[grabbing popcorn]...

Please! Some more rurbish!

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you enjoy this rurbish, you should first get you a real job other than spoiling poeples image.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
I also apologise for the way that the person here treated you -

http://www.yrad.com/convo3.htm

I know that the Mark Melford on that page is you because you wrote to him with the same email address that you signed up here with.

No honest businessman should have to go through such an inhumane farce.

Please send me details. I'm interested.

My email is [email protected]

You mean [email protected] ?

That thread is 8 years old, it's a miracle our "barr esq" got to hold on to that email one for so long. It must mean a lot to him by now. Barrister, anyone?

Edit: don't bother, it's dead:

Quote:
Validating [email protected]...

Validation results

confidence rating: 0 - Bad address
error : RecipientRejected - Mail server rejected the email address.
canonical address: <[email protected]>

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)

Last edited by Dutch on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
puckettgw
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grr, this Melf0rd guy's post should be 'cleaned' and stickied on the forum under "Proof Of Gaymen Lurking Eater"

^__^ FIRST PIGGY 7/15/2010 !

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dutch, and the Googlebots, he's now [email protected]

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing [email protected] : noted.

ETA : Danozo, did your father receive emails from the [email protected] and [email protected] adresses?

If you could post mails from these domains with email headers, we can create some worse aftermath, always here to serve you better. Twisted Evil

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic