SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Horse (and other animal ) selling lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The little goat sucker wrote me back that I couldn't be a woman, I was a smart man, then said I wasn't smart at all. I dusted off my All Female All Stars Bozo Beating Bat and let him have it. No way is he getting the last word, male chauvinist scammer pig! He said he googled me, but all that comes up is proof that a LJ Greystroke (Lord and Lady) exist. Who knew?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Either he didn't like my requirement for photos, or he's discovered google:

Quote:
hello,
You are not smart at all,try another person right.

Get them from another place,bye business is over.

So rude. So rude in fact, that Horse Boi's business partner (that he doesn't know about), has decided to intervene and apologize:

my lad to my maga wrote:
Hi Anna,

I am Tomi Dako, Bernis business partner. I would like to say sorry for his poor behavior in the email he sent to you. I think his malaria medication is affecting him more than it should. I will take him to the doctor.

We have one brown stallion available that you are looking for. We can take the pictures that you are asking but we will have to charge much more money. You know what you ask is not normal, but we know that you will take care of the horses so we willing to deal with you.

and then sent him a personal note:

Quote:
Broda, don b fool wit dis maga, i beg. i see magas mail and maga has funds to send. we work maga as one we make good mony.

u want to play alone, i spoil yur job

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's trying to mess with me. Email me if you want another address under another scam name for him.

He said he googled me, but when I did it, nothing came up against me. Gee, I wonder if his "partner" will take me on too. Heh heh, I got a different scam today, but since that email hasn't been used except for him, guess who it must be. Unless he decided to pass around my addy, but I don't think these guys are that friendly.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If Horse Boi is being uncooperative, just PM me your baiting addy and the partner will contact you (cc'ing the the real lad of course).

I haven't gotten a rise out of Horse Boi yet, so I'm about to send myself some small renamed dll's of the photos of the horse and the passport. Of course my character will be able to open them and the WUXFER will follow shortly thereafter.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Tessarin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nap Olean wrote:
Lad's gone quiet on me. I'm assuming I've asked for too much, which was a chance I was willing to take:

Anna wrote:
That all sounds fine, but now comes the difficult part. A lot of horse breeders just tell me to go away when I ask for this, but this is a critical part of what we are looking for. If you don't want to comply, I will understand and I'll look for the horses elsewhere. If you're willing to do what it takes to complete the sale, then I can pay some extra money for you extra effort during the sale process.

What I need to do now is confirm the suitability of the stallion's penis. As you can imagine, since we're making movies of women having sex with horses, it's critical that the penis has a good shape and length to it and that it doesn't have any deformities. To make sure we're getting the right animals, I'm going to need some pictures. These pictures need to be taken in such a way that we know the pictures are real, since we've been scammed by other horse traders.

For each horse, what we need is the following:

1. A picture of the horse's head from the front, with someone holding a sign with my name on it (Anna Recksick)
2. A profile (side) picture of the horse, with the same person holding the sign
3. A picture of the horse's erect penis with a tape measure next to the penis and the sign taped to the tape measure or somehow included in the photo

If you can meet these conditions and send me these photos, then we will pay you double your asking price for the horses. We are currently looking for a minimum of 1 horse, but we will buy 3 if you have them available.

As I said, if you choose not to fulfill this requirement, then we completely understand and we will look for other breeders who can comply. Regardless, it was a pleasure getting to know you.

Oh well.

Hi all, first post, and I'm having a blast reading these.

I can't help but think an animal cruelty waiver of some kind should be required to ship horses for use in certain *ahem* films. The form should state that all of the horses should have been specially trained in and conditioned by (insert name of scammer here) to not spook or become stressed when certain acts are performed.

Bonus if scammer will put a hand on the portion of the horse's anatomy in question to prove that the horse won't bolt upon contact. After some of the photos I've seen on this site, I wouldn't doubt one would be stupid enough to fall for it!
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure we've lost him to Google. I found this thread several times be putting in his name, his email, ect and he told me he had googled. Although he still seemed sketchy on some details, LOL. He doesn't seem to be taking any bait. Anyone having any luck?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nope, I think he's retired to lick his wounds.

I might try hitting him with an "I'm interested, please tell me more" email from a new account and see if he's scamming with a new format.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate to lose him, but for sure we made him paranoid, so there is at least that cheerful thought. And he accidentally brought me a new lad that I think is going to be lots of fun. Let me know if you get any nibbles, I'm fond of animal lads...like a shark is fond of fresh meat!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got my victim receiving the Wuxfer instructions now and the payment will go out today along with a fake receipt. See if that springs him into action.

ETA:

I've sent him this:

Quote:
Apparently I had to split it up into 3 payments of 5000 each. I used MoneyGram instead of Western Union because there was one close to me, I hope that is ok.I've scanned the receipts and attached them. Please let me know when the money has been picked up so we can work on sending the horse.

If you have any questions or problems, please call my number, xxx-xxx-xxxx.

I attached one MG receipt with Deuzer's tool and the other two receipts are renamed dll's so he won't be able to open them. My lad will be sure to thank Horse Boi for the money tomorrow.

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've not had a peep from him for a while
Glad to see he's been kept busy.

Laughing Laughing
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my lad to Horse Boi wrote:
my broda, i tank u for da maga and da funds. i will tink of u wen we celebrate dis nite.

My lad is also selling another 2 horses that my character wanted for non-film purposes and has promised that if the funds arrive today all 3 horses will be shipped together.

This bait is probably dead, but it would be nice for the lad to think he's missed on some money.

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still alive

Quote:
hello,i don't owe you Mr man.stop that OK.did you pay me any money for horses,NO in capital letters.
Have a nice day

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic