SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How stupid can these lad get?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been baiting a guy in Ghana, he wants to sell me "gold". Got bored with him, so I pointed out to him very politely and gently that his passport seems a bit strange as it was made out to someone born on 20 August 1960 (last line), whereas he claims to have been born on 15 Sept 1950. If you look at the image you'll see that this a very bad fake altogether:

Here is his "explanation for the "error" in his passport:

Quote:
At first,I made it clear to you that I have no need of your money only come and see then we can talk business but you refused your reasons is best known to you.

Secondly you gave me an appointment to wait and pick you up at accra airport which I waited under serious rain that faithful day but you didn't come and I went back with anger.

Thirdly you requested that I should send you a proof of my self and personality and I did by releasing my personal identity (international passport)to you only for you to return back to tell me that it was fake.I went with your instruction to the immegrations at accra and accussed them falsely and they brought list of Ghananians who applied for international passport right from my date of application and showed me and it was shown that my passport is genuine and the number (GHA600820)is right but the one born on 20 August 1960 was among those recent change like they want to make another new change now.

Do you understand it? I don't.

Maybe I'll play with him a bit more. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

He has refused to send me a picture of himself holding the usual card with something stupid on it. THIS REFUSAL MUST BE PUNISHED!

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DON'T EVER EDUCATE A LAD!

Always "De-educate" them instead of pointing out how flawed the passport is so that way they keep sending stuff that would come off as red flags to innocent people.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it's time for a round of hardball - how long has the bait been running? Long enough to slap and keep him keen?

Perhaps in your response you could be worried as you've heard about internet crooks trying to steal into real business transactions - which is why you need to be sure... After all, if you're buying maybe $20-$50k of gold, you want to be careful who you're dealing with...

Carrot, stick, stick made of carrots.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic