SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Looking for particular scams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FranklyMyDear
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm looking for addresses for either assassination scams, voodoo scams, or charity scams. Charity scams meaning "Please give money to my charity", not "I will give you money and you can give to whatever charity you want." I've spent a long time looking and I only seem to find next of kin scams and investment opportunities. In other words, everyone wants to give me money, but no one wants to take my money. If you have any, I'd be glad if you could PM me. My current baiting plan needs these to continue. Thank you.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you checked the surplus letter section?

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am looking for a romance lad - who says they're in a different country other than somewhere in africa, but is obviously a scammer (model pic, bad english, etc.).

Please PM me if you have any leads.

Thanks,

Ivana

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think there are a couple of romance scams in the surplus.

FranklyMyDear
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I've looked in the surplus. I've looked in the yopmail, gmail, bulk-trash that act as lad-catchers that are listed elsewhere on this forum, but to no luck. I've spent a good chunk of time searching everywhere I knew, to no avail. All I can find is some variation of people wanting to give me money. I can't find any causes to "donate" money to. I did find one guy threatening assassination, but it was a bit old, and when I wrote him it bounced back as undeliverable.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of lads will be happy to accept donations. There have been lots of good baits where the lad was promised large donations from the baiter's church provided the lad was willing to go through various initiation procedures to become a member. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
SweetSadie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got one for you, he's the head of a fake orphanage, will PM you his details tomorrow.. (kinda late in the UK just now) He's keen but my Charity is busy at the moment, so he might just be the one for you..

"i nearly got arrested today by the police" - my refugee girlfriend from Dakar
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How many lads will I find who want to join my church.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're looking for a "charity" to donate to, you could try pastor George.

You are not serious,how can you send this can of message to my bank? do you want me to go to gel? - Mr. dennis abuda

Can you...pray for Mai Arsehole. - Pastor George
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I posted this orphanage donation scam in the surplus:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=187114

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@gerald.fird - I can't give you a quantitative number, of course, and I have only attempted two or third "church" baits but I didn't have any trouble at all getting several lads to bite on the concept.

Take a look at the TWAT for Dummies thread in Eater U. In there you will find an opening script that works very well for whatever kind of "church" you want to set up. I sent the first message in that script to maybe a dozen NOK lads. As I recall, I had to repeat that opening message (modified a bit to fit the situation) several times until the lad ran out of his own script and started to actually read what I was sending him. After a couple of weeks I had a couple of lads that had bought in.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
AngelL
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dunno if charity scam, but can be

Quote:

On 14 July 2010 15:15, preach ministry <[email protected]> wrote:

PRAISE THE LORD

"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me"
MATT 25:35-40

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Dear

Todd clever,

I am VINOD BABU resident of BAPATLA town in South India .I am pastor and Founder of the ministries named PREACH {Preach Rural Environment and Action for Community Health} [registered no 303/06] it has several functions in several ways, like AIDS programmers, maintaining old age home, orphan home, conducting medical camps to the poor people, prisoners visiting and Gospel meetings etc…

It was very difficult to me maintaining orphan home and old age home with local funds .I am conducting Gospel meetings in villages. I am searching for dona tors for my ministry.I hope your help lift up my ministry by the grace of God.

Please be with in your daily prayers for me and my ministries.

I am sending programmed photos.

Than Q

K. Vinod babu

PREACH Ministry

South India.

"I thought that your a human begin i don't know that your a beast and a fool. Never ever try and reply me again if you do the fire of heaven will visit you and your basterd family fool" Miss Jenny Jones
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic