SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please scan this if scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
alinisar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For your urgent attention:

Good day to you and hoping you are doing well.

I am contacting you regarding a project involving the sum of ₤ 6,987,000.00 which is between my company and Contract and Procurement Board of South Africa (CPBSA), an agency in charge of Major Government procurement and contracts here in South Africa.

According to the cooperation agreement signed between our company and the (CPBSA) in 2008, it was stated on the agreement that the project requires the services of a foreign representative, partner/agent to join in the completion of the project, that is the exact reason why I decide to contact you to seek your consent in joining our company as a team and partner to handle the final completion of this project as our foreign representative, partner/agent.

Based on the fact that our company Inhlanzi General Contractors do not have a foreign representative partner/agent at the moment, we are now introducing you into the project to play the role of our foreign representative, partner/agent who will contact the (CPBSA) from your end to fulfill the obligation as required by the (CPBSA).

Your services may not be in relation to General Contractor or supply, but I am 100 % sure that you can be able to participate successfully on the project since it only required your communication services with the (CPBSA) as they only need to confirm your partnership with our company.

UNDER A PROPER AGREEMENT, I CAN SEND YOU THE 4 PAGES OF THE CONTRACT DOCUMENTS SIGNED BETWEEN OUR COMPANY AND THE (CPBSA) FOR YOUR REVIEW, TO UNDERSTAND MORE ABOUT THE PROJECT.

For further information regarding this project, please give me a call as soon as you receive this email at +27 73 406 8666 and email me at ([email protected]) so that we can give you more information regarding the project and also give you the information of the (CPBSA) which you can contact them directly from your end. We are waiting for your call in confirmation of this email and your message of confirmation soon.

Regards,

Dr. Inhlanzi Thomson
CEO/Owner,
Inhlanzi General Contractors
Kwa Dabeka Township, South Africa.
A company under CIPRO
Registration no: 1999/019381/23
Phone: +27 73 406 8666, Fax: +27 86 560 9013
www.igcontractors.webs.com
Email: [email protected]
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you have the headers for this?

Likely a scam.

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a scam.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3NbKjXAlhQoJ:forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php%3Ft%3D186123+inhlanzi+general+contractors&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Is the site fake?

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everybody's a Doctor ?? Crimeney. It reeks of scam. Even lowly ME
has a FREE !!! webs.com web-site

edit: Great research gerald, they're busted. I scrolled to bottom at their website, says copyright 2006 ? Hard to believe it hasn't been deaded
in the past 4 years. Somebody get on it.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll send a complaint to the hoster (Internap) but it would be much more effective if the scam email mentioning the website hosted by them were forwarded to their abuse dept., with headers. It's just by chance I saw this thread, if you see a fake site that needs closing please post in FAKE SCAMMER BANKS & SITES

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=57

Or read the stickies there and become a fake bank killer/lad site killer.

[EDIT] Complaint sent to [email protected] at 21:35 utc.

@gerald.fird I decided the site was fake because the phone number in the 'contacts' section of the site is the same as the phone number given in the scam email. Good enough. Sometimes you have to delve deeper.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@brainiac

The date you refer to is just that - a date dreamt up by the website designer. Chances are the site is less than a month old.

The advice from PsycheDelia_Smith is spot-on. As such I will post it in the fake sites forum for adding to the aa419 dB before it dies.

On second thoughts I think I'd like to see some further proof that the website is associated with AFF before listing. It is possible that an innocent companys website is being used without the knowledge of the company. We do not want to kill an ITP's website ( and possibly damage their livelihood.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ @mm, see the comment added to my post above re: the phone number. The mobile numbers given in the mail appear on the site.

Also in contacts section: "General Information [email protected]"

The webs.com sites are free, too.

Complaint also sent using online form at webs.com

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@PDS

Good point. I will get an entry into the fake sites forum.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're right music man. Of course it would say 2006. Those are
do-it-yourself websites. I've got one of my own.
Site-killing is alot
harder than banks. Why I've only got 2 flags so far, but I do want more.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some people seem to have a real knack for site-killing. There's an old thread here where Fashmo seems to be killing the lad's sites before he's finished putting them up Smile

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81258&start=0

It shows how satifying site-killing can be, and if the lad's paid to have it put up it hits him where it hurts, as well as ruining the thousands of formats he's sent out, and hopefully spoiling any jobs he has going.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The site has been deaded. Thanks to alinisar for bringing it here. Thumbs up

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic