SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Best lad rant in a while (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I think I really set this mugu off. Complete with juju curses, deaths threats and the like Laughing

I received this lovely message from boateng.gh.gh.gh@[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A DEAD MAN IN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS AS I DO NOT TALK TOO MUCH. I WILL TELL YOU WHAT IT MINT TO BE AN IGBO MAN.

JUST SEVEN DAYS YOUR FAMILY WILL FIND YOU DEAD WITHOUT ANY SICKNESS. JUST BECUASE YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR BRAIN IS, CONSIDER YOURSELF A DEAD MAN WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS.

I WILL SEND ORACLE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO TORMENT YOUR PEOPLE,I WILL SEND OGUN, OYA, SANGO,OBATALA,OBATARISA ,SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE, GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, AND IKU OJIJI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I WILL LAY AMBUSHMENT IN YOUR HOUSE SOONEST. I SHALL CUT OFF UR HEAD AND PLACE IT ON A MOP HANDEL

REALL BLOODY MONKEY VILLAGE CHAMPION MUMU LIKE YOU. U WANT TO DIE B4 UR APPOINTED TIME. ONWU IKE GBUO GI NA EZI N' ULO GI. OGAGHI ADIRI GI MMA NA NDU.I KNOW THAT YOU ARE BRON OF A WAWORD FAMILY. DON'T TALK STUPID THINGS ANY HOW AS YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO IS WHO.

UR MATE DON DIE FINISH 4 MONKEY WORLD! UR PAPA HIV DON DIE 4 MONKEY WORLD! LET ME PLEASE SLICE OFF YOUR HANDS WITH MY MACHETE SO YOU MAY WORSHIP ALLAH IN ALL HIS NAKED GLORY ASHOLE.

FUCKIN MUMU LIKE U! YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE, EDUCATED BY A HE-GOAT AND A ASHEWO STINKING TOTO. INSTEAD OF FUCKING YOUR OWN MOTHER AND BROTHERS MAD GOAT GO FUK YOUR SISTHER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MUGU IDOT FOOL U AR NOW DEAD MAN DO U KNOW I PAY CHIEF DAAGBO HOUNON HOUNA IN OUIDAH PRAYS AND A BENEDICTION BEFORE SACRIFICING CHICKENS ON DEALTAR FOR U TO GO BLIND.

NA VODOUNIN DECLAIR IWA DON INHERIT UR MIND MAKE U MOVE LIKE SNAKE SO REVENENS WALK THE NIGHT TO FIN U. LEGBA DON CURSE UR PENIS SO IT NBE GON
MR DEATH COME KNOCK UR DOOR IN SEVEN NIGTS N MAY SPIRITS KISS U TOEVELASTIN HELL AND DAMNATON ON THIS I SWEAR GOODBY U ARE SOON DEAD

YOU ARE MAD NOT TO KNOW THAT AS A RENOWNED INTERNATIONAL CHIEF WITH WIDE KNOWLEDGE ON MYSTICISM I CAN REMOTE CONTROL YOUR INNER MAN TO YIELD TO COMPLETE MADNESS.

IAM A MAN WITH ALIEN EXTRAORDINARY ABILTIY I WILL SHOW YOU THE POWER OF IGBO MAN AND IGBO PEOPLE AS I STRIKE U DEAD. ODE BURUKU, OLOSHE, OLORIBU, IYALAYAEH, MUMU LIKE YOU.

FROM RIGHT NOW WE ARE WATCHING ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES FROM OUR SPIRITUAL RIVER BASIN RIGHT HERE IN THE HEART OF OUR SHIRINE. MY JUJU GON DEAD YOU WITH DEATH. WE SACRIFICE TO JUJU SHRINE TO COURSE YOU! JUJU WILL BE ON YOU FOREVER!

I GO PRAY TO JUJU RIGHT NOW 2 CURSE YOU AND YOU PIKINS. EVER, SPIRITUAL SPARE HEAD,

SPIRITUAL FATHER.
KING JUJU

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE

Also the best lad hypocrisy in a while.

You are not serious,how can you send this can of message to my bank? do you want me to go to gel? - Mr. dennis abuda

Can you...pray for Mai Arsehole. - Pastor George
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a few nice siggy lines in there!!! Once the week's up, why not write back and tell him about how good your feeling, on a weekly basis!!!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
CanUSayDumbAss
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you should write him back every day counting down you inevitable demise. Twisted Evil
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If insult expert thedevguy67 said this was the best rant in a while, I just had to take a look. And the lad delivered! Laughing

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@INTC - Thanks -- I try my best to wind lads up as much as possible

@All -- this lad is going to be my new pen pal Twisted Evil

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They want illiterate, they'll get illiterate. As an experiment I sent boateng's curse back to a few select lads, but with the word order reversed so it looks like this. Hope you and the lads don't mind.

Quote:
YOU LIKE MUMU ,IYALAYAEH ,OLORIBU ,OLOSHE ,BURUKU ODE .DEAD U STRIKE I AS PEOPLE IGBO AND MAN IGBO OF POWER THE YOU SHOW WILL I ABILTIY EXTRAORDINARY ALIEN WITH MAN A IAM

.MADNESS COMPLETE TO YIELD TO MAN INNER YOUR CONTROL REMOTE CAN I MYSTICISM ON KNOWLEDGE WIDE WITH CHIEF INTERNATIONAL RENOWNED A AS THAT KNOW TO NOT MAD ARE YOU

DEAD SOON ARE U GOODBY SWEAR I THIS ON DAMNATON AND HELL TOEVELASTIN U KISS SPIRITS MAY N NIGTS SEVEN IN DOOR UR KNOCK COME DEATH MR
GON NBE IT SO PENIS UR CURSE DON LEGBA .U FIN TO NIGHT THE WALK REVENENS SO SNAKE LIKE MOVE U MAKE MIND UR INHERIT DON IWA DECLAIR VODOUNIN NA

.BLIND GO TO U FOR DEALTAR ON CHICKENS SACRIFICING BEFORE BENEDICTION A AND PRAYS OUIDAH IN HOUNA HOUNON DAAGBO CHIEF PAY I KNOW U DO MAN DEAD NOW AR U FOOL IDOT MUGU

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SISTHER YOUR FUK GO GOAT MAD BROTHERS AND MOTHER OWN YOUR FUCKING OF INSTEAD .TOTO STINKING ASHEWO A AND HE-GOAT A BY EDUCATED ,ILLITERATE STARK A ARE YOU !U LIKE MUMU FUCKIN

.ASHOLE GLORY NAKED HIS ALL IN ALLAH WORSHIP MAY YOU SO MACHETE MY WITH HANDS YOUR OFF SLICE PLEASE ME LET !WORLD MONKEY 4 DIE DON HIV PAPA UR !WORLD MONKEY 4 FINISH DIE DON MATE UR

.WHO IS WHO KNOW NOT DO YOU AS HOW ANY THINGS STUPID TALK DON'T .FAMILY WAWORD A OF BRON ARE YOU

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bohigal

That's GREAT!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have to hijack that, copy and paste, on an "as needed" basis.
Looks great forwards or backwards. Gotta bookmark this rant so
I can use it for a tool. Thanks for posting this devguy.

@bohigal, yep, either way...

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That rant was on the forum a short while back. I think it was El Pisterolo or Nail Gunner that made that up.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Angry Juju King"]I SHALL CUT OFF UR HEAD AND PLACE IT ON A MOP HANDEL[\quote]

That's my favorite line. Made me laugh so hard. Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fartina

Quote is here

Even got lads recycling insults now Shocked

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Question
That's about a craigslist scammer...

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MY JUJU GON DEAD YOU WITH DEATH.

My favourite line. Very Happy

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glorious ranting there.

Quote:
MY JUJU GON DEAD YOU WITH DEATH

You don't want to be dead with death, I mean really, what a way to go...

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THAT is probably the most chilling curse I've ever read in these Forums. I hope that you don't believe in the occult! ;- )
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are never enough characters available for a signature when you get a rant like that.

I just sent it to swat's 'UK based' phone lad (in Lagos) to see what he says...

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should have been a link to Ladbusters post in this thread - http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1479015 Embarassed

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My all time fav:

Quote:
SPIRITUAL SPARE HEAD

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I WILL SEND ORACLE TO YOU

Will Larry Ellison deliver it in person?

Smile

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Death. Oracle. Monkey World. Mad Goat. Chief Daagbo Hounon Houna. Chickens. Hell and Damnation. Juju.

He's got it all. It looks like he wants to throw the book at you.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely rant.
Who will be the first to send it to Pastor George?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

loved the insult - both versions. I have been to busy with other stuff so I have not been to active sending insults lately.. this motivated me to get back in to the saddle. Good stuff!

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@psychibait, its too good for pastor george. Just copy and paste as need be for him lmao.

I like it, will "borrow" from it, theres plenty of dolla chops which bits of that can benefit lol.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Of course you´re right.
Just another case of newbie over-kill.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic