SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yahoo boys' keep some Lagos cybercafes afloat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Clicky
Quote:
With the money, the 32-year-old 2002 Chemistry graduate of Imo State University decided to become a legitimate entrepreneur. He bought a struggling cyber cafe

Quote:
"I am going to call all my friends who are ‘Yahoo boys' to come and start patronising me

Lagos definition of "legitimate entrepreneur. Sad

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ T Man, there is so much I could quote from that article but I'll limit myself to one as others are bound to follow.

Quote:
anti-graft agency

Proof that lads are lazy. They've even got their own feckin government agency. Shocked Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Somebody posted this comment
Quote:
mi o ni choice mi o fe rob ebidepami kilefe kise.yahoo boyism is better robbery.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was in the comment section, too. Un-fecking-believable. Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
I am begining to think: leave this yahoo boys to do their thing as long as the victims are greedy foreigners.
Shocked

Thanks for posting the link, Mr. Tambourine Man. I needed a second wind. Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic