SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Horse (and other animal ) selling lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I came across this guy on Gumtree quite a while ago.
I baited him as an 8 year old wanting a monkey, then Sunshine did a marvellous job with him, getting trophy pictures etc.
He's now dropped Sunshine and I was running out of ways to say my 8year old couldn't get to WU

But then I found this in my in box

Quote:
Please can you link me with some people you know that love to buy HORSES, i have some HORSES that i am given out at a very affordable price.
Please try and look for this people for me .if you can get me some people that can buy my HORSES,i will send you something through a shipping agency for free. A YORKIE PUPPY IF YOU WISH.
Give them my email address if you see any body that i ready to buy a Horses.i will be waiting to hear from you Samuel.

Hope to hear from you soon

Best regards

Slight hint of desperation there, poor soul. I think it's only fair we oblige him.
Have fun, mind and say Sam sent you

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on it Nanny Ogg. ok to say Samuel sent me? I'm having so much fun on a co-bait with PG Malone and his bulldog buying.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Surname is surprisingly apt for dealing with animals
Quote:
Best regards
Bernis Kull

Why don't you ask him for some Baby Seals Wink

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Nanny Ogg,
A word of warning; Don't team up with this Brainiac.
He killed his grandmother for $500 to pay a hitlad.

Then he puts his other grandmother into a coma. She wakes up to get an email from a hitlad. Her life was in danger

Would you deal with a conman like that? I did, he is good.

The hitlad has not replied. Bugger.

In all seriousness, send photos of the horses. Promise to meet 200miles+ : Your lady has a stud farm, in need of good stud horses. Must have photos.

Cheers From the land downunder & vegemite

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing
It was when I asked for a unicorn that I got the first horse offered.
Please do say Samuel sent you.
I'll start nagging him for the puppy in a wee while.
According to Sunshine this lad has some interesting picture of horses... um... bits
bigdedition
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

speaking of Unicorns, they sell canned unicorn meat on thinkgeek.com

Closed lad accounts x1
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny Ogg wrote:
According to Sunshine this lad has some interesting picture of horses... um... bits

Laughing indeed he does - I told him that the EU Animal Health people needed them to positively ID the horses when they arrived.

He's an avid form filler so be sure and send him plenty of documents to complete

This is him, describing himself perfectly: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185707

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,
As a world renown supplier of exotic "Meat" i felt i maybe ought to contact this guy just to see what he has on offer, i am particularly interested in the supply of the "Lesser spotted, KAK bird, a new venture i am moving into shortly, the"Canned Parrot" business.
We tried a small pilot run of this product and it just flew off the shelves Laughing
Most people we surveyed said it tasted just like "KAK", an encouraging start, dont you think??
So Mr Bernis Kull, let's have a look at what you have???

Laughing PG

PS Brainiac, the bull dog ladette has taken the huff cos i said i was dealing with "TONY" lol, but there maybe a bit more mileage in it yet Twisted Evil

An unfortunate member of "The Todger club 2011"

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

You are Unworthy of my complimentary ending, bastard

Unfortunately,we were happily married for 13 years
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well there's a surprise he e-mailed me back within a couple of hours,
Offering Friesian Horses no less, you know the one's, black and white with horn's, pull the "Udder one."
Any who, he is sending me a list of what he can get hold of.
My usual supplier lost two fingers wrestling a Tazmanian Devil (as ya do).
I also sent him an e-mail, accidentally of course, it was meant for my old fingerless supplier, just saying get well soon kinda stuff,and thank's for all the KAK he has sent me Twisted Evil
So lets see what Kak i get off this one.

PG Rolling Eyes

An unfortunate member of "The Todger club 2011"

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

You are Unworthy of my complimentary ending, bastard

Unfortunately,we were happily married for 13 years
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well, well, fancy meeting you all here!
I just realized that whilst Cold Justice and I are having this private party in the surplus letters section ( http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186534 ) there's a fun group of "animal loving" baiters over here! Ganging up on the same lad!
I'm meeting up with Cold Justice here, any time now. We'll stay on this thread...

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY

Last edited by Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I will contact him as the owner of a glue factory who is looking to cut a long term supplier's contract.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want a horse! jump_4_joy

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad must think he's in heaven with all the attention he's been getting. I got the first reply within a day, he's been a little slower to reply this time. This is my response to his email.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Krull,

Thank you for your quick response. Please forgive me if mine is not always so quick, as I am almost always traveling and sometimes it's impossible to get a computer signal.

What Animal St@rz needs is a list of the animals you have ready to ship, in the standard format. A.S. has it's own forms of course, so if you like I can email you one of those to fill out. We will also need a copy from the Veterinarian you use, stating you are in good standing with him and that you have used him for shipping permits before. We will also need a copy of the quarantine regulations for your area and any areas you plan to ship from. Just the standard paperwork as you know, having been in the business so long. What a relief it will be to work with a professional for a change!

Oh dear, I almost forgot, we hit air turbulence, it is quite a bumpy ride! Due to some silly lawsuit with a pet rescue organization, Headquarters announced today that from now on our name is Animal Super St@rz. All a bunch of silly nonsense as it makes us have to change all our stationary and paperwork, putting the new name on. Well, that's business for you, I'm glad I'm out on assignment and not stuck in the office dealing with that issue.

One of the animals we will be needing in about 3 months is an adult tame male Crested African Porcupine. No older than 5 years. One of our favorite St@rz is April, a young female that I personally raised. Such a sweet little thing. Well, not so little now of course. We have been trying to find a suitable mate for her. The last idiot sent us a Crested that was a fine animal...except it was a female. I will be glad not to have to work with such fools again.

I must wrap this up, as we are about to land. Among other things I am picking up a rare Giant Tamandua. It's very exciting! Do hurry and get that list for us as soon as possible.

Blessed be,
LJ Greystr0ke
Procurer of International Animal Affairs
Animal Super St@rz, USA

Since he says he's been in the business for so long I will assume he knows the proper procedures. I will, of course be confused by his inability to understand what I need, and at first attribute it to a language problem. Later, the whip and chair comes out! Rowr! This first letter I kept to real animals, except for the over large Tamandua, which are the size of house cats in reality.

I thought he was probably taking time to look up "quarantine" but instead he has been busy playing with others. So I decided to not wait for his return email but to up the ante by mentioning money. I want him hopping, keeping all of us nice customers happy!

Quote:
Dear Mr. Krull,

Please get that detailed list of the animals you have on hand to me as soon as possible. The Giant Tamandua deal was a mess, it was just two toed sloth they had painted, as if I wouldn't know the difference! So having to fire and find another dealer and the home office NOT happy...it would be to both our advantages to be able to present them with a list of new animals, especially if you have some rare ones available. One of our clients always puts in a huge order in August, so it would be good if we have some animals ready for them. They always buy any really rare or exotic birds we can offer, along with a good assortment of unusual lizards and reptiles. As you know, many of the lizards breed quite happily in captivity, making us search a wider field to find something new and different to offer them.

We have an order for three pair of mated Fenr1ck Foxes, proven breeders. Will you be able to provide? A.S.S. will pay $20,000 per proven pair. They should be no more than two years old. Plus a supply of those little rodents they eat, I'm afraid with all the confusion the name escapes me, but you know what I mean. Two hundred rodents should do for this order, to be shipped with the foxes of course. Please let me know how much for the rodents.

Sorry this is dashed off in such a hurry, but I've had quite a time of it the last few days. I really need good reliable honest agents, once you are established as such, I'm sure Animal Super St@rz will put you on retainer, as we would be placing such large orders on a continual basis.

Yours in haste,
L.J. Greystr0ke

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is good... the lad has set himself up really nicely for a dolla chop with yours truly. I got this from him at the weekend.

Quote:
Hello Thomas,

How far have you gone with the Leopards.I pray everything goes well.

I will like you to be my agent there in UK because some buyers are ready to get those Horses.I want you to get them from the port since we had to go through a lot with the DEFRA before they cuold agree with the importation.This will be a means to compensate you for the time spend.
I will be compensated with 15 % of the general sales of them.
All you need to do is to get them from the port,using the aproved DEFRA FORMS.
The buyers will have to pay the total money for the horses to you and you will pay the remaining 85% into my account after you most have delivered the horses to the buyers address.

If that is ok by you,please get back to me as soon as possible.

Hope to hear from you soon

Good old Bernie... he really does walk into these Laughing

This is what I sent him back

Quote:
Hello Bernis

Things are going well with the leopards. I'm in South Africa now and have seen them both and got a good price. I'm staying here to watch the Germany-Spain game and then I'll be heading back to the UK with the leopards so I can personally clear them through immigration and quarantine.

I'd be quite happy to help you clear the horses at the airport and can arrange for onward transportation to their destinations in the UK.

I can also collect payment in the UK from your UK buyers and send it to you, that's not a problem. The account your clients need to use is:

Kind regards

Tom

I masked the bank details in case he googles them as he's a bit of a search engine field is our lad. The details are of course completely bogus. If you want to let me know you've told the lad you've paid me the email is

Do be sure to send you all your money, valuables, trunkboxes, etc and I really do promise that you'll get your ponies pony pony pony

The DEFRA forms he's on about are some that I made up which I'll make available for you to send to him as soon as I'm back on my other computer. However if you're asking him for something more exotic then Bernie will need to have a CITES exemption form all filled in and you can get that from here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/2321729/Cites-a55-Vv-Ip3

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked for a white elephant Very Happy

Quote:
Note that if he has to get the Elephant,it is going to be brown or black not white as i have had words with him on phone.

I complained of course.

Quote:
I have reach somebody in the North on phone that has a White Elephant and a white Leopard
Cool

Quote:
Remember what he said,others are also interested in the animal since is very unique.

Quote:
Rmember as this business has to be very private,because the more ears that hears this,the more people will look for means to get the white Elephantsince is very very precious,i tell you he can even double the prices.

See, everyone wants one Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Room for one more?? Very Happy

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Sure but don't steal my elephant Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I live in a one-bed room apartment. I don't think my landlord would let me have an elephant Smile

And I've heard that white elephants require a special diet. I wonder if Bernie can keep you supplied with tons of the stuff each and every week

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the form that our lad has been de-educated to believe is a necessity for importing horses into the European Union.

Please use freely for extra lad torment: http://members.419eater.com/~sunshine/Form10273EqRb2GB2.pdf

Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please, no one tell him animals don't use passports. Since he says he makes them (I'm sure he does! Slip of the truth there) I want to see one. Also, it's standard for a photo to be taken with the anima,l with him holding a sign of your choice if you are a major dealer. Or so I will inform him.

Since he travels all over Africa (by his own words) I think a safari would be appropriate. Maybe a couple of us could have pick ups in the same general direction?Anyone know where he's really at?

L.J. (Lady Jayne) always stays at her dear friends, Simb@ Safaris for a bit of luxury in her otherwise hectic life.

** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike is still waiting to hear more details about the G@rgantuan Yorkie that is available.

Just now I decided to be a second customer...

Quote:
Hi Mr. Skull,
May I call you Berni?
My names are Sally H1thead and my neighbours' daughter-in-law is a cousin of an old friend who's the brother of a fellow that works with my aunties best customer at her pumpk1ns and blumpk1ns farm and delicatessen. His name is Samuel but she calls him Sam or Sammy or sometimes she teases him and calls him Sammy Davis Junior or the Samminater or Sammwitch!!! My auntie is a real big jokester! Her name is Sally too! I was named after her, but enough about me...
Sam mentioned that you are a big deal animal exporter? I run a small, intimate, pre-school daycare and petting zoo. We just lost one of our animals. It's been two weeks since Sphincter went missing. The children are terribly upset. I'm sure that you understand, seen as you work with animals and all. I have pretty much given up hope that we will ever see Sphincter again, so I'm looking to replace her. Would you be able to shit me a female 3 year old Polar bear? I have a budget of roughly $50,000 (Fifty thousand United States Dollars) which would of course include shitting. Also, I would expect you to use the first-class facilities of whatever overnight shitting company that you normally use, for the evacuation.
Please get back to me as soon as possible. The children have been told that Sphincter is away for a holiday, visiting relatives but they know that that's not true. I need to get a new bear here real quick. Can we do business?

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in. See if he sells animals for the ahem "movie" industry.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@coldjustice Actually horses do have passports, my two horses have them but unlike the human passports with horse photos the lad will provide a real horse passport gives a visual description of identifying marks (snips, stars, whorls etc) and a record of inoculations - the idea being to prevent horses inoculated or treated with anything harmful to humans entering the food chain.

(Both mine are marked in their passports as not for human consumption)

@Napoleon... funny you should say that, that's just what I was originally after the animals for and made clear to the lad that was why I was buying his animals ... as well as some exotic pets as fancy "pleasure companions" for high ranking politicians and celebrities.... I'm convinced our lad thinks that this sort of thing is 100% normal over here in the decadent west Smile

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him I'm still debating on what I want, and that myself and my associates have a list of rare exotic animals we are looking to acquire. And are willing to pay top dollar.

It will be something of lions, tigers, and bears.

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dwatina wrote:
It will be something of lions, tigers, and bears.

Oh My ! Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic