SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm on my last chance!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
khawk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a trip to WU and Moneygram my lad says he was told that there was no Money there! I was told how I was bad but I've convinced him that the money must have been taken by dishonest WU employees. Yes, I can hardly believe he bought it either! Now, on my last chance I have to send cash via Fedex. I have promised not to tell anyone on Earth what his address is! I promised to him 3 times. So, I can confirm that his address is not : 10 Oku street, Nima, Accra. So , how do I play money via Fedex? Thanks.

Khawk
YouNeverGiveMeYourMoney
Master Baiter

Location: Have you seen the little piggies crawling in the dirt?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe. Mass bait time?

I'd tell him that the Fedex employee who came made unreasonable demands, or something, and you used Royal Mail instead.

Then, send him a letter, containing two things.

1) A note saying "Hi (lad), this is (baiter), I've enclosed the money for our transaction" or whatever.

2) A printed note saying "this letter was damaged whilst transported and moved to another envelope. Some contents may be missing."

Hahaha.

tick tock clock the clock is ticking for you...- JSparks

I can see you are really five years of age_ because i dont know you. you just prove it to me that you are a crook and deserve my bullet. I will kill you slowly_prepare to go to hell- Don Kpeffy

I am really looking for a Lady who's completely honest and sincere about his words- Shane Word

I come from community where we have no internets- Ngobeni Mark

According to the doctor, my medical report shows a have very short life sperm - David Chioma

END OF GAME BLOOMER MY ASS stop written me, go to hell- Ebrei Dizahad
David Bone
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tell him Fedex was asking too many questions about what was in the box so you sent it via certified air mail instead.

"I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead." (Bummer)
"...said 100kg Alluvial Gold Dust is free and clear from aliens"
"it is one year today we both never heard from each other"
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't use Fedex, use Felchair instead.
That way you can make up your own tracking, ect....

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you received his email containing the new recipient's details and you have sent it to his new assistant. See how long it takes him to realise his dolla's been chopped.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One tactic is to use a letter opener to cut a hole in the envelope before sending it, to imply the money was stolen.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic