SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A friend in need - scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amusingly I got this scam mail and some Lad appears to be stupidly using it as an opening format without using a hi-jacked account.

Quote:
Subject: Help!!!

I'm in a deep mess right now,I came down here to London,England for a short vacation unfortunately I was mugged at the park of the hotel where I stayed,my money and credit card was stolen from me,but i was lucky to have my life and my passports with me.

I've been to the embassy and the Police but they are not helping issues at all and my return flight leaves in the next few hours from now but I'm having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until I settle the bills. The hotel manager have been so kind by taking me to a local library to shoot an email to you as i have explained to him that the bills is going to be taken care of by you.

Am freaked out at the moment.

Fred

In a devilish mood I responded with this Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Fred,

No need to worry at all.

When you don't pay your bill the hotel will send for the police and then they'll listen to you, and provide accomodation too.

I don't see that you have any problem at all.

I also recall that you still owe me £500. As I know that you are out of the country I'll go round to your house and remove goods to that value.

It seems that we're both getting what we deserve and you are learning a valuable lesson.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers.

Ooops Embarassed

Then I get this

Quote:
Sorry about the spam email. Not sure how it happened. I am not in London and have never been mugged.

It got his attention Very Happy and I've sent him a warning and suggested he gets in touch with his contacts just in case, as well as changing his p/w.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning

Last edited by GomerPyle on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Am freaked out at the moment.

I can't wait to hear what he says when you tell him what you and his missus are getting up to while he is stredded.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure what his reaction will be to my auto-reply either. Embarassed

I can't figure out why the Lad sent the scam out to me though.

It's a baiting account so I shouldn't be on anyone's contact list.

One of life's many mysteries.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much of a mystery, lads share possible victims. You're just one of them. Still a weird format to send out to a generic set of email addies.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't have imagined a Lad would share a hi-jacked mailbox and, as you say, then mail random people, and why then keep the return mail addie as the victim's mailbox ?

It just goes to show that trying to second guess an idiot can be tough. Very Happy

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing .. I missed that bit. Lads ....

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've stopped trying to understand lad actions... it usually gives me a headache Laughing

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'Day G0mer, Smile
Or should I address you as Mr. G0mer. I heard some advice a long time ago. Stands in good stead with what you wrote.

Quote:
trying to second guess an idiot can be tough

"Never argue with a fool or idiot. They will drag the discussion down to their level and beat you with experience."

I speak from experience. Some people obviously do not have the knowledge to debate an issue, yet will argue the point.

ie. Give me the money.
I don't have any.
Give me the f..n money
and so on.

I've started watching the old reruns of the television series of G0mer Pile
USMC I've never really liked that style of comedy. Its frustrating and often telescoped. But now I watch it.

your name is becoming famous...... er infamous perhaps.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic