SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Little Rant does Wonders

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting several refugees and we are to the Barrister requesting WU point.

Rant to Refugee
Quote:
I just received mail from the lawyer and he is asking for me to send him money by Western union. I can't believe this. I offered to do a bank transfer to him but he insists on western union. I run a business and I would never ask my customers to pay me that way. This is very unbusiness like. If I paid someone via western union I would not have a receipt that I paid them. No one would ever pay me that way because they would not have a receipt to prove that they had paid me. I am so angry right now I can hardly type this. How could a professional person especially an attorney asked to be paid that way. I just can't believe this is happening now. This gives me no confidence in this person at all. Now I just don't know what to do. You can't get to me without those papers and I cant pay that way. I just don't know what to do. I can't write anymore now, I will try later.

Bingo Two accounts in my inbox this morning Very Happy Off to Alan the account killer

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Worth a C&P hope you don't mind.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman I don't know what a C&P is, but since my first post just got 2 more. Very Happy

Edit: Oh, I get it Copy & Paste Be my guest !!!

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be strong Seamless, it helps! Wink

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done, Seamless Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice, Seamless, and congratulations.
Like DW, I´m going to c&p.
But I´ll morph it into my own wording.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic