SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian lad gets confused by religions!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought I'd play their game and observe the Sabbath christina style, but lad (in Nigeria) tries to be clever.

Quote:
Just got back from church to find you doing business matters on the Sabbath. This is not good enough, the diplomat should call me but he has not tried once.

his reply

Quote:

YOU KNOW THAT IAM IN ITAQ FRIDAY IS A CHURCH HEAR, THAT IS WHY I DO EMAIL YOU TODAY/. SORRY FOR THAT WELL THE DIPLOMAT WILL CALL YOU I WILL REPORT TO THE HEAD OFFICE HEAR IN IARQ AND COMPLAIN TOM THEN THAT THEV DIPLOAMT DID NOT CALL YOU ONE ANY YOU KNOW THEY HAVE OTHERE CLIENT TO ATTEND TO? YOU WILL BE CONTACTED ANY MOMENT FROM NOW TEHY NHAVE EXTEND TIME FOR THE DIPLAT TO STAY IN EUROPE SO TAHT HE CAN DELIVER ALL THE CONSIGENMNT HE HAS AT HAND , THEY HAVE TOO MANY PEOPLE TP ATTEND YOU ARE THE FOUTH PERSON

DONT WORRY YOU WILL BE CONTACTED
MAKE SURE YOU DID NOT LET THE DIPLAOMT TO KNO ETHE CONTENT OF THE CONSIGENMNT PLS MAKE SURE YOU GIEVE THERE CAHRGES 7,500 POUNDS
TAHNKS

What makes me think that Saturday is the Muslim day, Friday is Jewish Sabbath?

Have also been passed down the food chain going by the typos!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Offtopic, but I can't even understand what he's saying.. yikes.. have to actually focus on reading that piece of work!

I have a lad on the hook with an exceptional language skill. His English is nearly flawless, save for 2 little typos in the huge emails that he sent. Ofcourse it could be a script, but in attempts to get him off-script he handles his writing just as well.

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU KNOW THAT IAM IN ITAQ FRIDAY IS A CHURCH HEAR,
(I am in Iraq, Friday is church here)

Quote:
I WILL REPORT TO THE HEAD OFFICE HEAR IN IARQ AND COMPLAIN TOM THEN THAT THEV DIPLOAMT DID NOT CALL YOU
(I will report to the head office in Iraq and complain to then that the diplomat did not call you)

I do not make calls to lads especially on UK redirect phones!
Quote:

TEHY NHAVE EXTEND TIME FOR THE DIPLAT TO STAY IN EUROPE SO TAHT HE CAN DELIVER ALL THE CONSIGENMNT HE HAS AT HAND , THEY HAVE TOO MANY PEOPLE TP ATTEND YOU ARE THE FOUTH PERSON
(they have extendedthe Diplomat's stay in Europe so he can deliver all the consignments he has in hand)

Quote:

MAKE SURE YOU DID NOT LET THE DIPLAOMT TO KNO ETHE CONTENT OF THE CONSIGENMNT PLS MAKE SURE YOU GIEVE THERE CAHRGES 7,500 POUNDS(don't let diplomat know contents of consignment.)

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic