SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

SAFARI - Downtown Ouagadougou to Eko Hotel Bar Lagos (900Km)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our church is expanding into the furthest reaches of Lad-Land and me and Black Dog have had a huge baiting week, here is one of our latest members of our church:

IP - 41.203.233.190 Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Quote:

Delivered-To: **********[email protected]

May 30th

TO THE MINISTRY OF THE H****** ****** CHURCH.

MY NAME IS MR KARL R**** ,NATIONLITY OF BURKINA FASO IN WEST AFRICA.

I WILL BE VERY GRATFUL TO BE ONE OF YOUR MEMBER OF YOUR MINISTRY HERE IN AFRICA AND ALL OVER THE WORLD.I HAVE FOUND OUT AND DISCOVERED THAT JESUS CHRIST MADE A GREAT SACRIFICE ON THE CROSS AND DEID FOR MY SINS .SO I HAVE COME TO REALISED THAT THE DEAD OF JESUS CHIST SHOULD NOT BE IN VAIN IN MY LIFE .IF JESUS CHRIST HAS OFFERED HIMSELFE FOR ME THEN THIS IS THE TIME FOR ME TO SHOW HIM MY APPRECAITION BY SERVING HIM .

THAT IS WHY I AM WILLING TO BE CONVERTED TO YOUR MINISTRY AND SERVE THE HOLY GOD ALMIGHTY.

I KNOW I AM A SINER BUT JESUS DIED FOR MY SINS AND TOLD ME IF ONLY I CAN CONFESSED MY SINS AND BELIEVED IN MY HEART THAT GOD RESURECTED JESUS FROM THE GRAVE ON THE THIRD DAY I SHALL BE SAVE. I PRAYED THAT YOU PEOPLE SHOULD PRAY TO GOD ON MY BEHALF FOR GOD TO FOR GIVE MY SINS.

I READ THE BIBLE AND I DISCOVERED THAT GOD USED SAUL AND CONVERT HIM TO PAUL AND USED THE CHRISTIAN PERSECUTOR TO PREACHED THE WORD OF GOD AND HIS KINGDOM AND HIS POWER.

I STRONLGY BELIEVED WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSIBLE AND WITH HIM I CAN DO ALL THINGS WHICH AM NOT ABLE TO DO.

THEREFORE I PROMISED TO SERVE GOD IN YOUR MINISTRY LIKE PAUL DID TO GOD.

I PRAY THAT GOD SHOULD STRENGHTEN THE MINISTRY AND HELP THE MINISTRY TO ACCOMPLISHED HIS WILL OF MINISTRY THE WORD OF GOD ALL OVER THE WORLD

GOD BLESSING AND DIVINE GRACE AND PEACE TO YOU ALL THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN

BEST REGARDS FROM MR KARL ********

FROM BURKINA FASO

THANKS

Quote:

XXXX XXXXX Church

to karl, bcc: J****

show details May 30

Thank you for your interest in joining our faith. We have a church representative in Nigeria at the moment who is visiting other potential members and leaders.
He could meet with you and give you the necessary information about our faith and what it takes to become a branch leader of our faith.
He is also instructed to give relief payments to the needy and if you were in a situation of need. He would be happy to help you financially with your situation

Our representative's name is J***** D****** and his contact number is +23408******

I have told him about you and he is currently waiting for your call

God Bless You

B****** P******

Quote:

I AM WRITING THIS MAIL TO LET THE MINISTRY THAT I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT THE NUMBER OF MR J***** D****** BUT THE PHONE IS NOT RINGING.IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO CONTACT HIM. IF THE MINISTRY WANT THE CHURCH TO BE EXTABLISHED IN MY COUNTRY THERE SHOULD TRY ALL MEANS TO SEE THAT THERE COME. MY PEOPLE WILL WELLCOME THIS MINISTRY AND I PROMISED WITH GOD WILL MAKE A GREAT DIFFRENCE IN MY COUNTRY BY SAVING LOST SOULS AND HELP THE PEOPLE TO KNOW GOD.
THIS IS MY PHONE NUMBER 002267******. PLEASE YOU CAN REACH ME WITH THIS PHONE.
I HAVE COME TO KNOW THAT GOD CREAT ME FOR A PURPOSE AND FOR A PURPOSED GOD HAD MADE ME. SO I FEEL THIS WILL BE THE STARTING POINT HOW GOD WANT TO USED ME TO ACCMOPLISHED HIS WILL.
PLEASE I WANT TO WORK FOR GOD .I WANT GOD TO USED ME TO AFFECT OTHERS PEOPLE LIFE.
PLEASE THE CHURCH SHOULD MAKE SURE THAT THERE COME TO ME COUNTRY.AM WILLING TO SERVE YOUR GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST.

Quote:

H***** ******Church

to karl

show details Jun 3

I have spoken to J***** and he has his phone with him and it has been switched on all the time
please sir am not beging to be a member of your ministry.i know AM NOT RIGHTOUSE BUT I BELIEVED GOD.THE NUMBER YOU GIVE TO ME IS NOT CORRECT YOU PURPOSLELY DID THE .NIGERIA NUMBER ARE 13 DIGIT NOT 14TH THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT GOD SERVANT OF GOD
.GOD BLESSED YOU

Quote:

Dear Karl,

I apologise for the incorrect number, the correct number for J**** D***** is +2348*********
He is currently in Nigeria and is waiting for your call, we are still very interested in establishing a branch of our faith in Burkina Faso if you are prepared to do God's wok of being the leader of that branch, you will have our full support in the establishment of your branch.

God Bless You

B***** P*******

I have seen your mail and the new number ,i thank the ministry for that ,in this life the best thing to do to accomplish the purpose of living in this world, is by doing the will of God.and this will of God is not by flesh that one can do that but by the grace of God and his spirit. I told you that the ministry of the H**** p***** will not regret of establishing the ministry in Burkina Faso My country ,the people are very happy when am telling them that a new ministry is coming ,and they is one thing about my people they want to be the people who beging not the people who like to follow .this mean that they will be very happy to say that that ministry we work for God .

Am very happy to work for GOD and to be the church leader,it is time for God to minisfiest his power and this GOD WILL USED MEN AND MEN WILL ACCOMPLISHED THE WILL OF GOD BY HIS GRACE AND POWER.

THANKS I WILL CALL HIM.

GOD BLESSED THE MINISTRY IN JESUES NAME AMEN

[/quote]

Quote:

Sent 8-June-10

Dear K***,

God bless you and your people.
I have been unable to call you in Burkina Faso from Nigeria, i have now changed my phone and look forward to a call from you so we can communicate.
This is a very exiting time for our church plans in West Africa, things are moving at a fast pace.

We have had a boost in our funding to progress with the opening of our churches.
i have had problems with my phone but i have now returned to Nigeria, i was asked by Rev **** P***** if it will be possible for you to meet with me prior to my departure for the UK to retreive additional Leadership packs for our expanding faith accross this nation.
I would delighted for you to be my guest in Nigeria and we can assist with funding for the purchase of land for the building of the first church in you region, i have been authorised by the church to offer you the final leadership pack with the releif funding and $10,000 usd for the start of your assistance in this project for your region.
If you can manage to meet me we can discuss the plans we have for the church building and faciities which include clinic and accomodation for the church leader and there family, this has been a very popular design with the other regions and encourages the church leaders greatly, we can pay a salary and allowances for church leaders, teachers, child carers and for a doctor to run the clinic.

Please advise me that you can meet me in Lagos and we can of course move forward with your journey in our faith of the H***** P****** church.
Rev P****** has allowed me to reimburse you with $900 USD for any travel expenses and i can pay more if supported with receipts for your traval, feeding and accomodation to reach me in Nigeria.
Please confirm you can meet me and i will make arrangements for your accomodation with me in Lagos.

I await your anticipated confirmation of your acceptance.

Faithfully
Rev J***** *******
UK Division H***** ******Church
+234 **********0

Quote:

Received 9-June-10

Dear Rev.J***** D******* ,

Good day the servant of the most high God and greeting to you and all the members of the Ministry of the H0ly pr0phet,

Dady Rev.****** ******* am very grateful to received your mail and all your good intention of the ministry of the H***** ******. I am personally happy about the plans of the church ,I can not end to expressed my profound gratitude of what the ministry is planning to do in west Africa and in the whole world .

I thank God for leading me to come in contact to this ministry, God has his own way of making things to happened and the only way is to used men to accomplished his will and men do like wise.

My name is James O***8 *******, why people called me karl Remko is that my father had and old friend a white man ,so he gave me that name because he loved his friend, so I have no objection to that.

I have been thinking all the time how will I affect people lifes in my generation and how will I serve God and do his perfect will,I keep on praying ,and I have trust in God that if what I think and what is in my mind is his will for me ,then he should lead me to his family to serve Him God the maker of the heaven and earth.

Dady J***** I want to serve God, and share his God work to other people ,I want to dedicate my life to his service all the days of my life.Dady the only thing that will make me happy in this world is to do the works of God and his son Jesus with one mind and heart.I know is not easy but the Bible tells with God all things are possible and I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthen me.

I have accepted to come to Nigeria, But I done know Nigeria, please let me arrange somethings,I want you to give me the address where I can met you, and the money to make some papers

I need only $100.please sent me your phone number with the Nigeria code,so that when I call you it ok.

Dady with God if the ministry is established in my country in a period of three to five years we can boast of a great change. the area the ministry focus their interest will convert my people.

God blessed the ministry of the H***** p****** and all his members and keep them through the holy name together in Jesus name amen

God blessed you Dady J***** ******

Quote:

Sent 9-June-10

God bless you my child,

Good day J*****, thank you for your email, it is encouraging to meet someone with your enthusiasm, i am currently stay with the Akpan family whom are friends of our Hon Rev ***** P******, i have included my number at the bottom of this email.

I would like you to know that we are not looking at build in 2 -3 year but this year.

I would like to meet up with you in Lagos as i have 3 church leaders to met this week and issue leadership packs and do ground breaking of one church in Lagos, it is indeed an exiting time for the church.

If you can meet up with me in Lagos i could travel to Burkina Faso with you after meeting with the leaders in Nigeria and if you have land that is available for purchase there we can get things moving.

I am not permitted by the church to send money to potential church leaders but can assure you all expenses will be paid on meeting, i am authorised to give you $900 and if your expenses are more than this for travel and feeding to lago a receipt is needed.
As you can apperciate i have to stick to the finacial guidelines of the church and all funds must be signed for before distribution to yourself, this has not been a problem with our Nigerian or other country members in the past.

Please call mre to discuss or send your number to me to contact you.

May God lead you to the path of enlightement.
--
Faithfully
Rev ****** *******
UK Division P****** Church
+234 ***********

Quote:

Received 10-June-10

Dear Dady Rev.******** ******,

Dady am very happy to received your mail I have noting to dispute about .All I have to say is let the will of him who call me by his grace to serve him be done through Christ Jesus amen.

I thank you dady for your effort and the ministry in general,all my prayers is that God Almighty should grant you the grace and to all the ministry of the H**** P***** to accomplishes his will on this earth and all so to blessed the ministry financailly so that the ministry can continue to promote the work of God and his will and to convert many to the faith of our lord Jesus through the ministry of the h***** p***** in Jesus name I pray amen.

Concerning the land we can have a land ,everything ,like to acquire land involve money.

Dady this is my phone number +226*********,you can reach me with this number at any time.

About my coming I have take the decision to come I know with God All things are possible and I can do all things through ChrisJesus amen

Thanks dady Rev.******** ******.God blessed you in jesus name amen.

Best greetings from ***** O***** ,your obedient servant through Christ Jesus and in Jesus Christ our lord and to the most high God amen

11-June-10 8:30pm

Got a call from J****** confiming he would be ale to meet me in lagos next week

he called on phone No +226**********

http://www.4shared.com/audio/FxLM9l_6/11-June_10_830pm_James_Burkina.html

Hopefully he will travel to Lagos soon....

12-June-10

I gave James a call to see if he was still travelling on Sunday to meet me in Lagos......

http://www.4shared.com/audio/y_QMQHow/12-june-10_James_Burkina_Faso.html

Great, looks like James should be with me on Monday.............

14-June-10

Looks like james needs a visa so won't be joining me till Wednesday.....

http://www.4shared.com/audio/c7Gqvv3q/14-June_James_Burkina_Faso.html

Quote:

Dear Dady J***** D*****
How are you i hope you are fine , as for me am very fine, am sorry for not yet be in lagos with you as i have promised, Today i went to the police to obtined paper document we call in french laisser passer from the police,dady i want to make my journey by land this is because the flight is very cost and i dont have international passport but i have me identity card so i appologies to you that i will be in nigeria on thursday this is due to the finacial reason i have some money with me but the money is not enough so i belived that i will acquire the money tomorow and i will be on my way on wensday then i will be in nigeria on thursday,Dady i want to serve God i want to dedicate my life to God and i believed this is the golden opportunity that God had presnt to me so i done have no option but to let his will be done in my life
Dady i want to serve God and noting can stop me
thanks dady GOD BLESSED YOU

16-June-10

Well J****** is stalling a bit and has now said he will travel on Friday arriving lagos on saturday, I do hope he can make it.....

http://www.4shared.com/audio/AWqBX-3N/16-_juneJames_Burkina_Faso.html

Quote:

Received 17-June-10

DEAR DADY J******* D*******,

GOODMORNING THE SERVANT OF THE MOST HIGH GOD AND OF HIS BEGOTTEN SON JESUS CHRIST,I PRAY THAT THE HOLY AND RIGHTIOUS FATHER SHOULD GRANT YOU MUTIPLE GARCE TO CONTINUE WITH HIS SERVICE.

CONCERNING THE PREPARATIONS OF MY TRAVELLING TO LAGOS . I HAD MADE ALL THINGS POSSIBLE,WHAT AM LEFT NOW IS THE TRANSPORT MONEY .I WILL NOT LIE TO YOU THE SERVANT OF GOD.THE MONEY THAT IS WITH FOR I HEVE USED IT TO PAY FOR HOUSE RENT I HAVE SOME LITTLE ONE WITH ME WHICH I HOPE I WILL COMPLETE IT FROM NOW TO SARTURDAY.

THOU SERVANT OF GOD , I WANT TO FOLLOW AND SERVE YOUR GOD LIKE JOSHUA DID.

DADY NOTTING IN THIS WORLD CAN ‘T STOP ME FROM SERVING GOD BE IT HARD TIME OR SUFFRINGS OR PERSECUTION.

I HAVE TEKEN MY DECISION AND I WILL NOT TURN BACK LIKE THE WIFE OF LOT DID AND BECAME A PILLAR OF SALT ,LIKE JUDAS ISCRIOT DID AND WAS DISTROYED BE THE LOST OF THIS LIFE.I HAVE NOTING TO DO WITH THIS WORLD BECAUSE AM NOT OF THIS WORLD AS JESUS PRAY FOR ME BEFORE HE DIED. AM FOR GOD AND JESUS CHRIST AND I WILL BE ONE IN THEM .

TODAY I HAVE COME TO REMBER ONE OF MY DREM I HAD LAST YEAR.

DADY THIS IS THE DREAM I HAD AND IT GOES LIKE THIS

I SAW MYSELFE WALKING WITH THE PRESENT POP THAT IS THE CATOLIC CARDINAL AND IN THAT DREAM WE WERE WORKING AND MINISTRY THE WORD OF GOD AND IN THAT DREAM THE CAME OTHER THREE CARDINAL WELL DOCURETED WITH THEIR ATIER AND THE ORDER ME TO BOUND DOWN ON MY NEELS AND THEY ORDAINED ME IN THE DREAM LIKE THEY USUALLY DO WHEN EVER THE CHOSE A NEW CARDINAL.

THEN THEY LAID THEIR HAND ON ME AND PRAYED FOR ME THAT GOD HAS CHOSEN ME

SINCE THEN I KEPT THIS DREAM WITH ME.

BUT TODAY WHAT IS MY SURPRISED IS THAT WHEN I SAW YOUR PICTURE IN THE CHURCH WEB SITE YOU LOOK LIKE ONE OF THOS MEN I DREAMED IN MY VISION. SO I HAVE COME TO CONFIRM THAT GOD WANT ME TO SERVE HIM IN YOUR MINISTRY AND THE TIME HAD COME AND THIS IS THE TIME.

DADY PLEASE BEAR WITH ME FOR THE LITTLE INCONVINENCE.

ONE OF MY FRIEND PROMISED ME MONEY ON SARTUDAY ONCE I GOT THE MONEY I WILL CALL YOU AND LET YOU KNOW THAT AM ON MY WAY TO LAGOS.

I WANT TO SERVE GOD AND DEDICATED MY LIFE TIME TO GOD.

FROM YOUR SERVANT JAMES O**** O****

THANKS DADY GOD BLESSED YOU AND THE ENTIRE MINISTRY OF THE HOLY PROPHET AND GRAT THE MINISTRY THE GRACE AND POWER TO SERVE HIM GOD .

THANKS DADYJ ***** D******* GOD PROTECT YOU AND GIVE YOU MORE WISDOM, JUSTICE AND THE SPIRIT OF RIGHTOUSNESS TO SERVE HIM IN JESUS NAME AMEN

http://www.4shared.com/audio/QOtMlwgE/21-JuneJames_Burkina_Faso.html

Looks like James is on his way.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/UJoLOStf/24th_June_James_Burkina_Faso.html

Quote:

Sent 25-June 10

Dear Rev. B***** p******
God blessing and greetings in the name of our lord Jesus christ and peace to all members of the h*** p***** church .Am here to inform you that i will be going to nigeria to meet with rev.J***** D***** .He called me and we have dicussed a lot.
Here in burkinafaso am trying my best to inform people about the ministry of the holy prophet and their objective in africa.
The people are very happy and they promised me that they will be very happy to welcome the ministry.
God blessing and divine protection and multiple grace to all members of the ministry of the H**** p******
from MR JAMES O**** O*****
ALIAS K**** R******

Quote:

J*****

God bless you this day my child, i have tried to call you but can't get through, please reply on email to me, we awit your arrival....

Be safe and godspeed my son.

--
Faithfully
Rev J****** D*****
UK Division H**** P***** Church

J****** is now on his way to Lagos, he is in cotonou

http://www.4shared.com/audio/LavHxRbX/25-June_1_in_contonu2299334050.html

See you soon my blessed child of god.

Welcome to Nigeria J******

http://www.4shared.com/audio/QW-G9bHA/26-june_James_arrives_Lagos234.html

J******* is on the outskirts of Lagos which is way to far for me to travel and pick him up, so I think its better he comes closer to me.....

http://www.4shared.com/audio/-h-Ws-0F/26_june_2_push_to_central_lago.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/WoeC6Q_P/_2__26-june_-James_2_018263062.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/ZEVpSHCw/_2__Daddy_is_waiting_1.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/Io7-LuOe/_2__Meet_daddy_here2.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/5FgNwBYW/_2__Meet_daddy_there_3.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/2ZugboQB/Meet_daddy_at_hotel_Eko.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/Y58e5YPP/James_heading_for_Eko.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/S4Sp0ECO/_2__James_in_Eko_Bar.html

IP - 41.194.53.234 Lagos, Nigeria

Quote:

Dear Rev.P******

I AM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU THOU SERVANT OF THE MOST HIGH GOD.NOW AM IN LAGOS AND I HAVE TALK TO REV.J****** D****** WHO INSTRUCTED ME TO INFORM YOU .I AM VERY FINE AND I THANK GODFOR HIS JOURNEY MERCIESUPON ME.I HAVE DECIDED TO DEDECATE MY LIFE TOSERVE GOD IN THE MINISTRY OF THE H***** P***** CHURCH .I WILL BE VERY HPPY IF THE MINISTRY WILL GIVE ME TO SERVE GOD .I KNOW THAT I CAN DO THE WILL OF GOD WITH CHRIST THAT STREGHTEN ME.THE PEOPLE OF BUKINA FASO ARE VERY HAPPY AND PREPARED TO SERVE GOD IN THE MINISTRY OF THE H**** P*****.THANKS GOD BLESSED THE HOLPY PROPHECT CHURCH IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

FROM YOUR SERVANT

JAMES O***** O******

Quote:

DEAR DADY J******

I HAVE SENT TO THE REV.B******P****N a mail as you had instructed me to do.he also asked me to let him know when ever I came to lagos.i have told hime that I have talk with you but you to me that I should inform him that I have arrived in lagos .so I did.

GOD BLESSED YOU DADY. I WANT TOSERV GOD WITH ALL MY HEART AND MY STREGHT.

AND TO LET PEOPLE KNOW GOD THROUGH THE MINISTRY OF THE H***** P******.THANK DADY HOW CAN I MET YOU.I HAVE BEET TO THE VICTORIA PALACE HOTEL .NOW AM IN VICTORIA HIGH LAND.

THANKS GOD I KNOW WE SHALL FINLLY MEET.GOD BLESSED YOU AND THE MINISTRY OF THE H***** P***** IN JESUS NAME AMEM

Seems i have had him running around Lagos most of the day...............

It also seems DADDY has left his poor son stranded............poor lad.......

Hopefully there should be a few more emails to Daddy from our Lad

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Rev Who on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This safari was fun... We didn't think he would move but he is there now, just waiting for the "stranded" emails now.

Pleasure baiting with ya Rev Who, as always

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work to all involved! It's always good to see the lad-odometer gain some more miles. Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up clapping bow_down Great work!!

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, you two! That's a long safari! Very Happy Thumbs up clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
men like you we need

The irony!

The lad's mood is controlled by the phone calls, who wouldn't believe the sincerity of the Rev J---- D-----

One long journey but Rev Who always keeps up the lads spirits as he leads him to his fate.

Can't wait to hear the next leg, up north to the Muslim States?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic