SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not that one - check the link I put in my post above; it'll make it clear.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Supplemental - my last message to Oke:

Quote:
I like to find my own way with our clients. It's my way really. Tell me about yourself and what you can do.

Got this, sent three times:

Quote:
Its really nice to hear from you again,well I had some person`s on ground who are really talented and fit to model, for m00seknuckle.I would like to recommend them as soon as possible. I`ll be going from place to places like parties,clubs,cinemas,colleges, e.t.c looking for model who are bodybuilder,fit,with good height.So I can recommend them to mooseknuckle as well.this `ll be my primary aim in the time being. I`m a good photo grapher as you can see and I have been in the job for a longtime.I think I have gotten an experienced in this modeling job.you can contact this Man for more details he is from England. we have worked together he knows my pen degree and my experienced.I`m not really good enough to express myself,he `ll tell you more about me. I can`t brag. I can do better in the model job.
I stop here looking forward to hear from you,

? Who he?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He be me.

But apparently oke feels the need to prove how dumb he is by not providing you with my email address.

Edit: yastreb, will you please do some additional leeting here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1552878#1552878

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oke wrote to Pat. Sweet of him to think of me. Smile
Quote:
Dear Patricia Cr0kin,

How is life going with you? I haven`t heard from you for a while am so worried what is going on? I`m afraid if something had happend to you,do and let me know if everything is ok.However I have some good Model on ground I wanted to recommend to Moosechuckle.

I can`t wait to hear from you,

Best Regards,

Oke

Models? Let's sign them up, then! Very Happy
Quote:
Life is grand for me right now, thank you. I feel very refreshed and invigorated by by recent safaris at the 5imba 5afari Camps. Their food, accommodations, and service to me was absolutely the best of any resort chain that i have ever gone to. Have you ever heard of them? Talk about being pampered! Wow, they even had someone come and do my hair and nails before I had to travel back to work! Bernie and Gloria Rhodes are the nicest hosts in the world! Their resorts are well worth the cost, and we hold many of our model shows and events with clients at them. In fact, soon we will be having a show in Cameroon at another one of the Camps.

I have heard that you are now working with our Development Coordinator, Cammy. Do you like her? She is sweet as pie, isn't she? Please do as she asks, and she will stay that way. Just a hint for you to increase your chances of success here at MM.
I did hear her talking to Randy today, and she was saying that you never gave her the email address of the person you mentioned as a reference for your various talents. V L was it? Please give her his email address, ok?

I heard that you may have models for us? That would be great news. Did you know that as an agent for any model you bring to us, you can earn an extra 3% of any contracts with clients using that model? All models, however, must fill out a model application and contract, and also send in a security photo as you have done. They must also include a 10 picture portfolio of new pictures, in poses and types of clothes that we specify specifically. No previous pictures will be accepted, so please do not send us any old pictures of them. We will accept pictures only AFTER the forms have been completed by EACH MODEL IN HIS OR HER OWN HANDWRITING.

I am including the model application, contract, and MM10D-10T forms to be filled out by each and every model that wants to apply to the company. How many models do you have? I'm looking forward to working with you and them.

Please continue to work with Ms. White on your own projects, and please send any
future model applications to me and copy to Mr. 0ldman, too. Sometimes we are not both in the office at the same time.

Warmest regards,
Pat
Let's hope he has lots of scammy friends who would like to make some real dough. The model forms should filter them out. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I'd love for him to find some bodybuilders as models, and then have those bodybuilders find out they're being joked with and venting their frustration on Oke.

Meanwhile, Oke sent me this:
Quote:

Dear <me>,

Have you heard from Ina [the client] again to know when exactly she `ll send my money,or you want to make it as a forgotten issue? do and let me know.I really need the Money now.I so much believe in you such a way that,you can collect the money from Ina,then send to me.believe me Ina is using that Sun Beating [I told him the client told me she had been sunbathing in the garden, naked, with Oke's pictures, doing naughty stuff and then caught a cold as a consequence.] as an excuse she don`t want to send the Money,can`t you understand her tricks.I have told you in my previous email,she doesn`t write me anymore. Today is making it 1 week and 5 days I can`t just wait anymore.we have to do something about this.

I Stop here looking forward to hear from you,

Best Regards,

Oke

Sun Beating, you just gotta love this lad...

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now this:
Quote:

Dear

I forgot to tell you the new Model Company, I just applied for asked me to give them your contact.I think they `ll contact you soonest I told them that we have worked together just tell them good things, about me and everything `ll be fine. Thanks for your kind gesture.
maybe they will ask you some question about me.

Best Regards,

Oke

So, who'll be contacting me?

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know MM anyway, don´t you? Wink We are the ones who, 17 years ago, started out in your company´s skyscraper´s backyard hut.

What to do with this talent?

1. Pictures? 2. 55C ("FIFA modeling agent talents congress 2010")? 3. Forms?

Or 3.2, or 1.2?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the 1.2. Especially pictures of him under some road signs, lost, looking for the SSC camp. Wink

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy got the same "am so worried" message as Pat, so:

Quote:
I do have other work here, you know... As I said, I like to build the relationship with out clients from scratch - no former baggage, that sort of thing. Just tell me about yourself, what you like - it helps inspire stuff for the photoshoots. I'm a model myself, I know how this works.
Pat said you'd been in touch, which is shiny, with word of more models, which is totally kewl. I'll only be dealing with them once they've signed up though.

That last bit's right, isn't it?

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, sure Smile

I´m inclined to try for Tattoo since this might be the last lad I´d come across who is potentially dedicated enough. Mr. Biggs´ draft here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1554436#1554436 might work but shall I risk and burn the R4ndy character?
Do modeling agents have tattoos of their company? Sounds silly, doesn´t it? And the reason for the ten tee photo I have given was that these are needed for the official MM badge. So a tattoo maybe later as a sign of true dedication since Pat likes tattooed men, and seeing that we are having another very promising application by Engr. Dr. David Marks, 0ke might want to demosntrate true dedication. (healthy competition!)

Quote:
Dear R O,

Thanks for the email, whenever I recieve any email from the team, I`ll tell them that we have worked together like you instructed me here.however I have just recieved an email from C W,I told her that you and I have worked together.how do you see that?

Best Regards,

O E.

Quote:
How is life going with you? I haven`t heard from you for a while am so worried what is going on? I`m afraid if something had happend to you,do and let me know if everything is ok.However I have some good Model on ground I wanted to recommend to M00seknuckle.

I can`t wait to hear from you,

Best Regards,

O E

Slaphappy, my first hought was "Model forms!", when 10 seconds after I realized Pat was already busy! Smile
So RO will just repeat the importance of paperwork. Still time to mention "agents tattoo" and "55C" later.
And we know CW is sweet as a pie! Smile

Whatever, time to reply him something!
Quote:
Dear 0ke,

Always great to hear from you. I´m happy to say that your agent forms plus your signed employment contract have been fully approved by the board so now you can consider yourself a M00seknuckle Employee.

Congratulations!

About your first model shoot, I´m sure Pat and C are being busy talking to you. Basically, your model just needs to fill out a quick question check, which in case C hasn´t done yet, I have attached to this email, too.

You have, of course, already studied our official M00seknuckle promotion brochure to study so that you can see, as an agent in training, what exactly most of our customers expect.

>snip: link to that thing<

I´ll get back to you later this week.

I also think we should prepare an M00seknuckle office right at your place, or would you suggest Lagos as a more central place?

We will also be in Cameroon this summer for a long-scheduled 3 day photoshoot, this is why Pat is already preparing the location there. I believe she enjoys these long trips while I always have to wear suntan lotion or I would be red as a crab. LOL.

So you see, lots of activity to expect! I´m looking forward to working with you and to meeting you soon. I want to shake the hand of our M00seknuckle agent Port Harcourt!

Best wishes, enjoy the brochure, back after the weekend!

Yours, R

EDIT

Quote:
Dear R4ndy,

I`m glad to hear that my forms and contract letter has been approved by the Board,Regarding to your question about M00seknukle office,I suggest Port Harcourt because Lagos is far away.I don`t have enough finacial to relocate to Lagos right now.Lagos as a more central place could have better.

Regards,

0ke E

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Before the weekend, Oke wrote to Pat with some fantastic news!
Quote:
june 11th
Subject: Have A Lovely WeekEnd

Dear Patricia,

I just print out the forms, now and gave to them they are 2 guys and
I am going to recommend more and more as many as I can.
one of
them just told me that he `ll start filling his own form by Tomorrow.
how do you see that?

I have spoken with some girls about our Model Company and some of them
are picking interest gradually,I`ll meet them in person again.there is
this latest high Digital Camera I wanted to purchase so I can be using
it for photoshooting in every Model I recommend to you people. I
really need some money for now as soon as possible.
however I have
given Sir V L contact to Camille White.So she can find more
information and working experience about me.I`ll be recommending all new
clients to her as you have just instructed. all of you won`t regret
of working with me.

Best Regards,

Oke

Of course, Pat was pleased as punch. Very Happy
Quote:
June 15th
Dearest Oke,

I'm glad that you have found so many potential models, as we are in need of them at the moment.
Just make sure each and every model fills out the application, the contract, and submits the required
m00seknuckleID-10T security picture to myself, and Mr. 0ldman. Once we receive the forms, we will
match each model with a Development Coordinator and a client, then request the pictures or other
modeling modalities we will work on. I have not yet received any forms from the first man you said was
completing the forms a few days ago. How is he coming on that?

Oke, do not worry about purchasing an expensive camera at the moment for your MM work. The pictures
we will need for the preliminary poses of each model, etc. do not have to be of the highest superior quality
for this first particular stage. When you receive your first quarterly salary payment, their will be other company
paid equipment such as notebook pcs, cellphones, printers, scanners, etc. given to you at our next scheduled
regular event. What kind of camera do you use at the moment? If it is not satisfactory for you now, perhaps
you could borrow a friend's camera to do the photo shooting of your models?

We are also pleased that you are slowly developing rapport with some potential female models, too. Keep
working at that, ok? Let me know how that is going for you, and keep me abreast of all future developments
in that area, Oke. So far, we have not regretted bringing you into our team here at MM, and I am very, very
pleased that you are working hard at your future success here.

Have a productive and wonderful working week!

Warmest regards,
Pat

Begging for equipment money. Typical. But he says he has lots of potential models for MM. All the more people to get pissed off and gang up on him later on. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. Pat will have to dig out her violin and motivational speech now, along with some reassurance of his salary which is $7,000 now, not $5,000!!
Quote:
from oke
to Patricia
date Mon, Jun 14, 2010
subject Have A Lovely WeekEnd

Dear Pat,

You people made me understand that immediately I filled and submit all
the necessary forms that you Will release the $5,000.00 which will
enable me to start up first. he is still filling the forms as well. for
now I am using Analog Camera.it is very easy to say Look let me tell you
something Nigerians are very strict Nobody will ever borrow you his/ her
Camera for any reason without settling him/her with money.first you have
to settle the person with some money,you can`t do such a thing here,you
must be told.

One more thing again,the first page of the form there was a place that
says fill in your International passport Id and I understand that most
of this Models don`t really have International passport in that case
what do I need to tell them? or should they leave it blank? This Job
need privacy I have the power and ability to gather boys and girls to
Model for Moosechnckle,I have so many places to go and tell what
Moosechnckle is into and they `ll be interested to work for us but all
this things need Money.right now I can`t really tell them my experience
in Moosechnckle.you people have to do something about this,so I can
proof to them alot of benefit in Moosechuckle. I can even do it such a
way that whenever I recommend Model after he/she finished filling the
forms I`ll personally collect the forms then scan along with all there
photos,send to you.this will really encourage our Model I paid alot of
money in the Cyber everyday. before I could talk to you people I can`t
tell lies to impress you.most of them will not be able to scan and send
the forms to me.So that I can forward on to you people for verification.
because they do not have pc and scanner machine on there own.

I stop here looking forward to hear from you soon,

Regards,

Oke
Pat does not like whining, and he will shortly find out about this little quirk in her personality. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Winge winge winge,
Quote:
I paid alot of
money in the Cyber everyday. before I could talk to you people I can`t
tell lies to impress you.

Christ, what does this guy want, real money?, sheesh Wink

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Pat does not like whining, and he will shortly find out about this little quirk in her personality. Smile

What was that line that Otterfan as Jack wrote? Something like:
"if you can't overcome this little hurdle it does not give us confidence to hire you for a position where you will face real challenges on a daily basis..."

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly, Bolleboos.
Apart from that, "this job needs privacy", he says, huuuh?? PR is the opposite of privacy. Tell Heidi K. about privacy!

I think it´s time Randy starts telling him how he had started out, in the early Eighties, hiding on a freight train to Milano, riding the rods because of that mean engineer man who wouldn´t let a broke man ride the blinds! I had nothing but a rusty pair of scissors and ideas and dedication and the determined will to move ahead! (And look where I am now Smile over 5000 posts Laughing )

There is a Francobelgian comic called Franka which is about a (female) free-lance tailor who is determined to start in the modeling industry but has a "Mrs. G0mer"-alike opposing her work. I see a story coming...plus many payment delaying reasons.

Or we do it easy and allow him, on our expenses, to meet us in Douala next weekend?

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A question from Cammy for some personal info from 0ke got this:

Quote:
Thanks for the mail.Well, stuff like stock jean,fashion singlet,jokey boxer, gold bracelet, italian sult,intalian belt,quality tile,rocker wears,Italian shoe,high quality perfume,italian wears,and italian lowfat shoes.I so much like italian products.

"lowfat shoes"?

After the message to Pat, Cammy decided to give 0ke some tips:

Quote:
I'm a bit worried by what I heard from Pat - that you jacked up on getting your pre-reqs in.
You're telling us that Nigerians are so strict that you can't borrow a camera without paying for it. By Hel's frozen teeth - don't you have any friends? Or are they all so mercenary? They can't be real friends if that's so!
One of life's rules - which my brother taught me - was that there's no such thing as a free lunch. To receive your $7.000.00 - that's right, seven grand - you have to get the runs on the board. We can't pay for stuff we don't have. I'm sure you understand.
0ke - if it's OK to call you that - if we send you money ahead of the requirements, we'll be sending the wrong message; the message that we will pay for nothing. If you want the best in life, then that isn't the way. What you spend on this project you will get back, and more, along with your fee.
In the case of passports - if your guys and dolls don't have them, then we accept any official ID. Driving licences, national ID cards, concession cards - any will do.
This is a great opportunity. Don't let us - and yourself - down, 0ke.

I hope that was OK.

Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds great, bet he winges a bit more though. Anyways I'm off to buy a italian sult (he almost said 'slut' there, damn), a quality tile, an intalian belt and some "lowfat shoe" (must be made in China for people with overweight feet).

In fact I dress entirely "un-italian" since I buy all my clothes from "Tesco" when they are on sale.

Any chance of me coming in on this as the (Muse-nokel) fitness coach? I can get the guys body measurements, calculate his BMI, and come up with a dodgy diet and exercise program for him. By the time I'm finished, he will be worn out.
I've already got some spiel about needing stand ins for footballer model shoots as all the real ones are off at the world cup.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pat will hold off on writing to Oke tonight. She has had a long shopping day, looking for girlie stuff for the upcoming meeting. Plus, seeing how Cammie has read him a tiny little riot act, she will butt out for now and see if he comes around. Randy could tell him about riding the rails and the Francobelgian comic story. Pat would love to hear those ones again, as they're very inspiring. Smile

@FrumpyBB - Happy 5,000 posts, you post lover. Very Happy Thumbs up happy crowd

Safari Issac to Chad
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone of you told Oke that you have contacted my character yet?

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RO has not...

Ok, lots of stuff has arrived.
Quote:
Dear Randy,

You people made me understand that immediately I filled and submit all the necessary forms that you Will release the $5,000.00 which will enable me to start up first. he is still filling the forms as well. for now I am using Analog Camera.it is very easy to say Look let me tell you something Nigerians are very strict Nobody will ever borrow you his/ her Camera for any reason without settling him/her with money.first you have to settle the person with some money,you can`t do such a thing here,you must be told.

One more thing again,the first page of the form there was a place that says fill in your International passport Id and I understand that most of this Models don`t really have International passport in that case what do I need to tell them? or should they leave it blank? This Job need privacy I have the power and ability to gather boys and girls to Model for M00sekunckle,I have so many places to go and tell what M00sekunckle is into and they `ll be interested to work for us but all this things need Money.right now I can`t really tell them my experience in M00sekunckle.you people have to do something about this,so I can proof to them alot of benefit in M00seknuckle. I can even do it such a way that whenever I recommend Model after he/she finished filling the forms I`ll personally collect the forms then scan along with all there photos,send to you.this will really encourage our Model I paid alot of money in the Cyber everyday. before I could talk to you people I can`t tell lies to impress you.most of them will not be able to scan and send the forms to me.So that I can forward on to you people for verification.because they do not have pc and scanner machine on there own.

I stop here looking forward to hear from you soon,

Regards,

0ke Edew0r.

Same drivel as to Pat. It seems lads never read the small print in the employment contract, do they? Wink ("cash only on events, no WU")
Mugu was not lazy:
Quote:
Dearest Randy,

Below is the model application filled forms,I have also forward on to Pat and Camille.So you people can check it out now.This is one of the model I recommend.

Regards,

O Er

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tehehe ... Smile

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him this, after a chart with Master of Puppets.
Slaphappy and Yastreb, are you ok with this?
Quote:
Dearest 0ke,

Thank you very much for another piece of absolutely super professinal work! I have received the complete form of your first model for MM and I´m sure it will develop all to our mutual benefit and no atom of concern will stand between you, the MModeling Team Port Harcourt, and my Human R D of MM.

As I told you, I was preparing a little photo session, actually, a series of sessions, and will you believe it? Currently I´m lodging right next to you, literally right next to you. I´m at the smashing SSCamp here in the Southwest of Cameroon, not far from Douala.

How is your French, 0ke? I have a splendid suggestion :

As you know from the Employment Contract you signed, payments to agents, plus any bonusses, plus what they in turn will pay out to their models (one in your case, so far), will be handed out in cash and in person on meetings in person.

Since I am being so near to you at this very moment, I suggest you take the next plane and come on over to Douala, Cameroon.

I have your personal sealed envelope with exactly $ 21.220 USD here for you.

The breakdown :

$ 7.000 for you (MM agent)
$ 10.000 for the model you have promised and found
$ 4.500 as a bonus because you need to get standard digital equipmentn and the money for two months office rent in advance.

Unfortunately, tax expenses forced us to cut down the last amount, so after tax you will get $ 4.320 instead of the planned $ 4500. I, R O, have suggested to the board before I boarded the plane, that I´ll give you from one of our sponsors a M00seknuckle Agent´s Laptop, in order to put a smile on your face.

So let me just board one extra room for Sunday, June 20 - Tuesday, June 22, allright? For you and one person to accompany you (favourably, your model, or just a consultant).

I will send you your E-Tickets for the SS Hotel Resort tomorrow so you need to pay absolutely nothing.

In the meantime, here is the SSi website, with the exact location where one of our photoshoots is just taking place: http:// - snip - .htm

You can enter the shuttle bus to the hotel complex starting from Douala, I´ll send you the exact daily pickup location together with your e-ticket tomorrow, ok?.

I´ll be waiting for you next Sunday. You will receive the envelope with the USD payment immediately on arrival, and then, over a dinner, we will talk about the future of M00seknuckle Team Port Harcourt, you will be wearing your personalized M M Agent badge, I can tell you it literally opens doors. One of the main concerns will be media coverage, I´m sure you will be advising me which Port Harcourt media to consult.

On to a very successful June of 2010!

--
Faithfully yours, R. O

Tomorrow I would send him 2 tickets and how Bernie describes the bus pickup meeting point...haha, no matter what he writes. Laughing
Oh, and I have just seen that with the present calculation, MM would actually come up with $100 owed to 0ke...heck, let´s get him three phones then, too!

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy got the package and replied:

Quote:
There you go. I bet you feel better for that, don't you? It's just what we wanted.
Randy will get back to you about the Cameroon trip. I hope I'll see you there - it's kewl to see someone take a chance and move forward in the world.

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Camp is booked now, no matter what he replies. MoP already warned me that he would be less enthusiastic than me.
Quote:
Dear Randy,

Regarding to your mail that I should tell the Date I would like to attend the event, is it mandatory for me to attend the event. I just want to inform you that I have no money for visa/ ticket.moreover Cameroun is not and visa free arrival like Ghana is a french Country.but you told me that you both are coming to Nigeria and also to take a closer look at my Models,I will advise you come to Nigeria since you closer to me,cause you have got the upper hand to manage the situation.presently I am short of cash to run this show coming down to douala,my passport is expired I am trying to renew it presently,it unfortunate that this happened at this time of sweet togetherness that it is suppose to be,but all things been equal like I earlier sugested you coming to see me in Nigeria.I do hope you understand my situation.

Hope to get a swift reply from you so as to know the what next to do.

Regards,

0ke

No, let´s ignore this for now. Tickets are on the way - and what kind of agent is this, with an expired passport!

If he is really too stupid to jump over to Douala up til in about 7 days, we can still somehow meet him in Nigeria. Doesn´t the 55C have "Bed miles & more" or something and MM still have credits to burn, so why not in Yankari? That would be plan B, I suggest. Either one puts him to the one who owes us work since we are preparing the bed in which he only needs to lie down. And to support plan A, we could possibly put a part of the money "on hold" up there in Douala, couldn´t we? ("Hey, we thought you were coming. Comme ci, comme ca, the banker said. Voilà, l´argent c´ est là, en Douala, oui oui, bièn sur, Monsieur Oke, seulement en Douala, pour rapide pick-up! Marche ici, marche mainteneant!")

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's also had an extra incentive to come over there, because the client who still owes him money for his nude pictures will be coming to SSC as well...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic