SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bad phish

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this today:
Quote:
Dear Customer,

You have exceeded the maximum number of logon attempts and your account has been locked.
Please use the Next below to reinstate your access.

Log on

Alliance & Leicester plc.

Online Banking Security Department
Copyright © 2010 Alliance & Leicester plc - Copyright.

Obviously a phishing attempt, right? Only one problem... there is no "Next" button and the idiot forgot to include a link with the "Log on". I guess he thought just making it blue would be sufficient. What a maroon... Rolling Eyes

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh. Just like passport.jpg! Smooth.
Laughing

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had 3 phishings this week, two of them from completly non-local banks. I always foward them to the bank's anti-phishing address, like it's my civic duties or something.

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get so many phishing attempts with links that don't work. It seems they would test them first before sending them out. Rolling Eyes

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^I get so many phishing attempts with links that don't work.

If they don't work that is good, it usually means that they have already been killed. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Killing phishing sites isn't anywhere as much fun as baiting because it is important to do it as soon as possible. The weak link in a phishing scam is the compromised website used to forward the banking or credit card information.

For some reason I was getting a lot of phishing emails for a while on my RL account. I set up an old computer to isolate it from anything important to me (a compromised web site may well also be infected) What we did was send email and in many case call the real website owner or the website host and the security for the bank emailing them with the headers and source of the phishing email.

The phising scammers many times target victims when security is not available and the potential victims are likely to be reading email. Friday nights, long weekends and holidays.

We were part of killing about 75 of these sites. Some of them had some interesting approaches. For a while the phishing scammers would have multiple intermediate sites so when the first one was killed the additional reports might be ignore by security. The first one I saw like this we killed the first site and for some reason I looked at the link in the second phishing email and noticed it was different. We killed that as well. Both
phishing intermediate sites were off line within 43 minutes.

Phishing emails have the most innocent victims who are just trying to follow instructions.

/rant

p.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic