SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Hyphenator (Punctuationia tohellicum): Lad who pointlessly puts hypens between firstname and surname as if they were a single word or a double barreled surname.

Quote:
I am 28 years old Boy ,My Name is Gabriel - Marinze ,my parent are from Sierra-Leone, My late Father is Mr. ISSAC - MARINZE, Deputy Minister Of Public Works in Sierra-Leone and my Later Mother is Mrs. Judith - MARINZE.

Can a 28 year old still be considered a 'boy', I think not.

The Jedi (Forceus tohellicum)
: Lads who attempt to use some sort of Jedi mind trick to divert us from seeing their scam attempts as anything but a shameless criminal act.

Quote:

I think i have told you to relax your mind on this transaction and I equally guaranteed you that this Deal is 100% risk free and everything as regards to this transaction has been perfected and will be legally binded.

Quote:
do not view this as been illegal but an opportunity as await your urgent response

Quote:
Please I want you to know that this is a legitimate transaction, don't be afraid of anything, it is real and genuine

Quote:
I want to quickly assure you once again that
this transaction is real,secure and have no legal implications or
whatsoever.

Quote:
Let me solicit for your confidence and trust in this transaction as it is legal

.. These aren't the lads you are looking for *waves hand* .. move along *click*

'100% Risky Free' could be a new brand name, I might get some t-shirts printed, anyone want one? £10 each ... come on 'I know' you want one *waves hand* *waves hand again* .. oh never mind then Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There probably is already the Bdelygmist who has a particular gift to create litanies of abuse. There are formidable examples in many signatures on Eater how this verbal weapon is used. I like the tautology in the rant in my sig:

Quote:
Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot.

I don't remember if we have the Diatyposist yet who uses terribly worn-out phrases and gives banal advice to make his victims to go ahead and pay faster:

Quote:
Those things that happened to you goes to say that life is not bed of roses and at each point,you should ponder and move ahead,do not be discouraged.The same thing goes to your friend.Let her understand that it is not the end of her life,she should continue with life.It could mean that a better person is being prepared for her, so she should pick up the opportunity and stop crying for someone better in the front.

The Cyclothymic may have been already classified but I'm not sure. I have a regular lad whose moods swing to all extremes. Unfortunately most of the oral examples should have been recorded but these are from his texts:

Quote:
You are a fool. Don't call me ever again.

Next day from the same lad:

Quote:
You are the love of my life.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

N.O.R.A I'm on the ropes here bobbing and weaving bow_down

We already have

Quote:
The Advice Line (Advisus tohellicum): Lad who passes on advice about the best way to do things, or not, as the case may be.

and

Quote:
The Linguist (Tourettus nutsia): Uses colourful language to reply to your insults.

But the form of abuse thrown is interesting so how about

The Insinuator (Slanderus nora): Lad who makes insidious remarks about our characters character.

The Mood Swing (Cyclothymicia nora): Lad whose mood swings to all extremes.

A note on naming these, I try not to be too Pseudo-scientific, I'd rather the name be more of a jokey pun. I think this is a more memorable. I've even seen some of these names used in other posts.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Stripper (Nudeus tubeicum): Video lad/ladette who does a full frontal on webcam.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185684&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Profiler (Nulseenus ragamania): Date scammer who claims that they were attracted to you by your (419eater) online profile. Even though it's pretty anonymous and has no photo.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185675&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Last edited by wowwow on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wowwow, if my language is too scientific, feel free to make changes. I just try to describe what I've observed. Very Happy

Do we have this one who is quite common among my lads as a character of mine is pregnant and doesn't know who the father is:

The Vitricus who spontaneusly adopts your unborn baby.

Quote:
i am baby's father please you must know that the baby father from now on please.

He is usually very concerned about his baby's well-being.

Quote:
So please tell me about the baby. I hope it is bouncing normally.

Quote:
I am so happy you finally made the journey safely to Guinea Conakry.I was apparently worried after speaking with you on the phone yesterday, due to your health and the baby.Uptil now,I do not know the reason why you should prefer to take such an unhealthy risk with the baby.I am not very happy with your decision but I am a bit releived now that you have informed me of your present condition of health and that of the innocent baby.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has the Omnicompetent Handyman been mentioned yet? I mean the one who is multivious in his scams and always ready to pounce.

For example, a lad of mine got a scent of potential new victims when my character told about her friends who have had bad experiences with men:

Quote:
If you can arrange with any of your friend(s) who would wish to marry.I mean,a lasting marriage which is the dream of most women.They will have to communicate and exchange pictures and when it is agreed upon,the girl will visit here to consumate the marriage at the registry here with all the documents, then when she goes back to her country,she will now invite her husband to come and live with her.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More great stuff, I'm chuckling at the baby 'bouncing', like it's a basketball.

The Step Father (Vitricus nora): Lad who spontaneously adopts your unborn baby.

Quote:
but I am a bit releived now that you have informed me of your present condition of health and that of the innocent baby.

... that you are attempting to scam the food out of the mouth of .. you evil little man.

The Handyman (Omnicompetentia nora): Lad who is always on the lookout for new scam opportunities and avenues to make a 'scambuck' *

I like making up new words.

*Scambuck
n. Informal
1. A dollar gained from scamming an innocent victim.

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lads obviously have something else to do in the daytime or they routinely enjoy night discounts in the cafe. He may be in the files already but I've just met this sort of Noctiflorous who writes his letters in the night and thinks it's just fine to make calls at any time. There is always some noice in the background when he calls in the wee hours. From his letters:

Quote:
I tried to call you when my internet was not connecting but your phone was already off.Its about 2 mins after 2 Am here in the midnight and I have been waiting to see your mail

Quote:
Yes, I did try to reach you at about 3 this morning,that will show you that I was so worried that I was awake trying to reach you.

Quote:
I am still awake, waiting to hear from you and it seems you are sleeping?The time is about 1:34 AM in the Midnight. Still awake, waiting.

Quote:
I am disturbed with your mail and I will find it difficult to sleep this night.Please I need you to write me back as soon as possible.

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It might be daft to list the Avarus because all scammers are greedy for money and very few lads would refuse to accept a gold watch or laptop as an extra bonus for all the drudgery in the cafe. But there is also the Oniomaniac who wants to have ALL and after that MORE. This is only a smallish part of all the stuff a lad ordered from me before my character travelled to meet him:

Quote:
Below is My Shopping List For Your Beloved One.

(1). 20 Pieces of Jeans tarsier Italian: Size 32 Differences Colors.
(2). 10 Pieces of Versace Polo Italian: Medium Size Differences Colors.
(3). 10 Pieces of Long Shirt Italian: Medium and Large Size Differences Colors.
(4). 10 Pieces of Plane tarsier Italian: Size 32 Differences Colors.
(5). 10 Pieces of Short Shirt Italian: Medium and Large Size with Differences Colors.
(6). 6 Pairs of Italian Shoe: Size 45 with Differences Colors.
(7). 5 Pairs of Work About Italian Shoe: Size 44 with Differences Colors.
(8). 5 Pairs of Italian Sandals: Size 44 with Differences Colors.
(9). 5 Pairs of Italian Cell Pass Sandals: Size 44 with Differences Colors.
(10). 5 Pieces of Italian Belt: Normal Size with Differences Colors.
(11). 5 Pieces of Italian Necklace Gold and White Colors.
(12). 5 Pieces of Italian Hand Necklace Gold and White Colors.
(13). 5 Pieces of Italian Ladder Watch with Differences Colors.
(14). 5 Pieces of Italian Chain Watch Gold and White Colors.
(15). 5 Pieces of Original HP Laptop 2010 Model.
(16). 10 Pieces of Original Nokia Phone 2010 Model.
(17). 3 Pieces of Original Italian Big Bag.
(18). 2 Pieces of Original Italian Small Bag.
(19). 5 Pieces of Original Italian Cap.
(20). Wedding Ring For Both of us
(21). 5 Pieces of Ring Gold and White with Differences Colors.

On the other hand, I wouldn't like to stigmatize people. My lad may be exceptionally a generous person who only wants to delight his family and friends with some gifts. Or maybe he wants to stop scamming and have a fresh start as a wholesaler.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

N.O.R.A that must be one annoying lad .. more new species *slurp*

Note though that it's so hot in Africa/Asia that at night time there is often a bustle of activity and it's dead during the middle of the day (they go for food and sleep in the cool), while in the Western Europe (round where I am in the U.K anyways in the burbs of London) it's completely dead after 1 a.m

The Insomniac (Noctiflorous nora): Nocturnal lad who does most of his scamming at night (his time).

The Midnight Rambler (Awakeus nora): Phone lad who calls you in the wee small hours (his time) to ramble on about nothing.

Last edited by wowwow on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:20 am; edited 3 times in total
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, Wowwow, but in Africa people generally go to bed early and wake up with the sun. Of course there are also bar flies and it is possible my lad calls me from a pub. There is that noise element after all. Many a time I've sent the lad a message telling that I'm going to bed (which might be the case or not) but that doesn't prevent him from calling me a couple of hours later just to wish me a good night. Sometimes he doesn't even say anything but only flashes. Maybe he wants to check what his maga is doing.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess if they have a 'day job' they will get up for the day. He could be a student, I spent most of my college years playing games half the night.
For all we know he could be a vampire.

There is an interesting study here

http://www.sleepfoundation.org/article/press-release/poll-reveals-sleep-differences-among-ethnic-groups

Quote:
The poll shows that Asians are more than twice as likely to use the Internet every night in comparison to any other group (51% versus 22% Whites, 20% Blacks/African-Americans, 20% Hispanics). They are also the least likely to watch TV an hour before sleep (52% versus 64% Whites, 72% Hispanics and 75% Blacks/African-Americans).

Quote:

Blacks/African-Americans report losing sleep every night over personal financial concerns (12%) and employment concerns (10%) at a higher rate than Whites (6% and 7%) or Asians (1% and 4%). Hispanics are almost equally concerned each night about these two issues (11% and 9%, respectively).

So according to this he's calling you because he's worried about his finances Smile (I'm assuming he's a West African lad)

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he is from West Africa. To me he is in his "office" in the daytime. If I have to call him, I do it in the daytime. But I of course talk very briefly because I don't want to disturb his important work.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Oniomaniac (Bringforus nora): Lad who sends lengthy shopping lists of items he wants you to send/bring to sate his expensive tastes (or just stuff he knows he can sell on at a good profit).

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Multiplex (Scamoramus ragamania): Lad who combines many scams into his one script in a lame attempt at improving his odds on catching a victim.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185673&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All scammers are reprobates but some of them are more callous than others. Have other baiters met the Leno (Pimp) who panders his victim?

From my white slaver:

Quote:
Please you make sure you go to bank manager tomorrow and -- have sex with him for him to transfer the money for you.Honey please make sure you do it tomorrow so that i will send you the account information to transfer the money.

Quote:
You have to make sure you go to the bank this morning wear sexy wear and tell the bank manager that you love him make him feel sex make him happy so that he will have sex with you immediately

Later, when the bank manager threatened to show some intimate pics of my character to her mother, the lad was very comforting and told how to handle the situation:

Quote:
he cannot blackmail you with this one.

Quote:
Dont pick any more call from bank manager he cannot do anything

Rolling Eyes

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Errare humanum est.

The lads make funny errors which is one factor that motivates us to bait them. Lately I have been in contact with an agent from Nigeria whose name is Ms. Angelic Heater. She sent me "her" passport in her very first letter to me. I remember seeing it sometimes before and the name had been misintepreted by a lad exatly the same way. The passport belongs to a British citizen whose given names are Angelic Heather.

From my Human Errorist:

Quote:
I am Diplomatic Agent from West Africa Nigeria and my name is Ms. Angelic Heater, Dr. Robert Rice send me to delivery your two consignments boxes to you right at your door step with your information he give to me that I should use it and delivery your two consignments boxes to you today.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Pimp (Panderus nora): Lad who would have us give sexual services to others get his cash.

We have a lot of misprint lads e.g.

Quote:
The Self-Sabotager (Misprintus yastrebicum): Lad whose misprints, especially with money, make him look foolish.

This is more specific however

The Nom de Plume (Alias nora): Lad who misreads the name on his supplied fake documentation and introduces himself in his communications with a slightly different name.

Last edited by wowwow on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Indecisive (Erraticus maninblackicum): Lad who puts differing answers down for the same questions on seperate attempts at getting their MTCN on MTCN V@ult (or similar).

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185514&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Unimaginative (Dullus tohellicum): Recovery scam lad who doesn't have much imagination when coming up with fake names for organisations his victims should trust.

Quote:

(1) BARACK GABRIEL OF GABRIEL LOAN FIRM

(2) ) RUTHERFORD MEG OF INLAND LOAN INVESTMENT

(3 DANIEL MILLICENT OF MILLICENT INVESTMENT COMPANY

(4) MARTH BERNARD OF MARTH LOAN INVESTMENT

(5) SAMMY SILVER OF SAMMY LOANS INVESTMENT

(6) JAMES WILLIAMS OF JAMES LOAN COMPANY

(7) LEON JOHN OF LEON'S LOANS INC.

( 8 DONALD CHRIST OF DONALD LOAN ORGANIZATION

Pity it wasn't
DONALD CHRIST OF CHRIST LOAN ORGANIZATION

.. and don't forget

MUGU LAD OF MUGU LOANS INVESTMENT COMPANY INC

The Surveyor (Derogatus tohellicum): Lad who conducts surveys and dispenses the results to you, even though they are disparaging information about his own countries probelms with fraud.

Quote:
We have made surveys and from report gathered from our investigations, we found out that 30% of fraud in the world is from our Country, Nigeria

The Macroscopic (Scannus tohellicum): Lad who believes the Internet is tangible and about the size of a small filing cabinet as well as being alphabetically organised.

Quote:
internet fraud is the most frequent among this fraudulent activities and so we decided to scan entirely through the internet to search for those in need of help

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185667&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddus cadaveris cerebrum edere Zombie lad....

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got them Smile

Quote:
The Zombie (Jasonus desperandii): Rare inbreed of the Lazarus and the Voodoo; scammer who comes back to life but stays dead in character.

Nice to see a Moderator chip in occasionally Wink

----

I've done half a weekly update guys and seperated out 'The Damned' into two species along the lines of level of education. It's been kind of bugging me for a while. There are some quite intelligent lads out there but they are hampered by greed, desperation and mostly rubbish scripts/ID. These being the Damned.
While 'The Uneducated' really are just plain dumb. I'm not calling people dumb for their lack of English literacy in general as it is a second language to most of them, but if you are trying to pass yourself off as a Bank Manager you really have to get your spelling right Wink

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top post seems to be limited in length, I'm going to have to come up with a solution.
Maybe add a second post straight after, not sure if it's possible.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently I've hit some sort of limit.
And I have to start a new thread.

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't we post here anymore? Aren't you going to talk to Mods, Wowwow?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic