SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Conference Call - mass bait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This arrived a couple of days ago:

Quote:
Subject: INVITATION
To:
Date: Saturday, June 5, 2010, 1:51 AM
--
Dear friend,
On behalf of the Help Humanitarian Union (HHU), I Miss Amaris Howard, a
member of the Help Humanitarian Union, invite you to participate in the
Seventh Annual International Global combine Conference on Racism and
Human Trafficking, which the Help Humanitarian Union (HHU) is excited to
be hosting in July 12th –16th 2010, Venue; NYC Central Hall (New York
City - U.S.A), and from July 19th – 23rd 2010 at The New Paramount Hotel (Dakar Senegal West Africa).
Cloverton's hotels and suite (NYC USA) and The New Paramount Hotel (DAKAR SENEGAL) are the Recommended hotel designated to accommodate all participants for this unique and prestigious Global Conference.
The Workshop welcomes paper presentation from any interested participants.
Participants will enjoy shows and tours in the host countries. Also awards
we be giving out to best Ten candidates.
For registration form and other details, write an acceptance letter to be
part of this event and send directly to Mrs. Marry D. Jordan (Conference
Organizing Secretary) E-mail: [email protected]
You can also reach me via e-mail: [email protected]
Note: you will be provided with air tickets, visa, and accommodation for
the period of stay in the United States.
I encourage you to share this invitation with anyone you believe would be
interested in attending the conference.
Register Now!
Miss Amaris Howard
Help Humanitarian Union (HHU)
New York City (U.S.A)

I think she'd love to hear from some eager delegates...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know why we didn't have this

The Conference Call (Seminarus dulli): Common lad who invites you to attend a bogus conference on some humanitarian or social issue. Fees up front of course. Definate mass-bait territory.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's declare this a mass bait. As far as I'm concerned, you are all weapons free, cleared to engage.

The second Lad got back to me (emphasis added):

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,
We welcome you to participate in the forth coming Seventh Annual International Combine conference. Which is announce to be held from July 12th –16th 2010 at NYC Central Hall New York City (U.S.A), and from July 19th – 23rd 2010 at The New Paramount Hotel Dakar Senegal West Africa.
This can be your opportunity to participate in one of these International conferences. The theme of the forth coming seventh Annual International Combine Conference is to equip participants with the strategies and policies to fight against Racism and Human Trafficking. This events are being Organized and sponsored by Help Humanitarian Union (HHU) in collaboration with other benevolent organization, both governmental and none governmental organizations here in the United States of America.
· Any group representing a country or organization should not be less than two (2) or more than five (5) persons to participate together as a group to represent their Country or organization in the forth coming events and none of them should be less than eighteen (1Cool years of age and delegates must participate in both Conferences. There are translators at the conference venue to translate for those who don’t speak English.
Note: It is not necessary that one must belong to an organization to be eligible to attend this event, he or she can also participate as an individual if he or she is not capable to form a group to represent a Country or organization, all registered delegate are to attend the both conference for they are of two different topics which is Racism and Benefit of Human Right.
Secondly, delegates will only be responsible for their own hotel booking in Dakar Senegal Africa where the second phase of the event will be held, which is to prove that delegates will attend the both phases of the conference and will not remain here in the United states after the first phase of the conference, delegate that has valid visa to the United States, still needs to be registered for the conference purpose.
For more details, you can also visit our website: www.hhunion.rebelz.org I encourage you to share the above website with anyone you believe would be interested in attending the conference.
· All Interested participant for the forth coming Seventh Annual International Combine Conference should fill their details on the below form as requested by the HHU Secretariat and send the form and presentation ASAP to the conference registration desk via:
· Email: [email protected]
Names as in passport:
Passport Number:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Country of Residence: States:
Poster Address: Country Dealing Code:
Tel: Fax:
Organization name: Marital Status:
Who invited you to this conference:
Describe your experience with other events in which you have participated:You are to fill this form carefully and send it to the conference registrar.
For any question or inquiring about the forth coming conference you can also call the below number
Tel: +1-516-303-0024
All registered participants are entitled to air round trip tickets, accommodation which will be provided during their stay in the United States of America, and also note: All participants will be provided with all documents for this event one week after they have been registered for the workshop.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Marry D. Jordan
(HHU Secretariat)
Help Humanitarian Union (HHU)
New York City (USA)

If someone could vet that website I'd be pleased. Thanx in advance.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got something similar in May

Quote:
Dear friend

On behalf of the Humanitarian Right Organization (HRO), I Miss Rose Worthy, a member and staff of the International committee of Red Cross, cordially invites you to participate in Sixth Annual International Global Symposium Meeting on Social Protection and Violence, from July 20th – 24th 2010 at the 863 Mount Vernon Place, NW Washington, DC 20001 United States of America and from July 27th – 31st 2010 at 90 X 91 Ba Maline Ave Grand Dakar, Dakar Senegal, West Africa.

The Symposium Meeting attendees include; directors, doctors, professors, teachers, pastors, students, managers and other professionals from various departments and staffs. Our may purpose of this conference is to show Social Protection and how we can stop Violence from developing in our world, society, homes and in our individual lives.... The Symposium Meeting will be addressed by prominent speakers of the humanitarian industry who will engage through their interactive session to bring forth relevant humanitarian issues.

In our quest to invite people from various countries around the world, I went in search of professionals and NGO members on the Google address as a means of contacting people and organizations and there I picked your email ID, if you are interested to participate as an individual or would like to represent your country or organization, you may contact the conference secretariat for details and information regarding registration for the workshop.

After you have been fully registered for the conference, you will be provided with air round trip tickets, accommodation here in Washington DC and visa processing for both countries. If you are a passport holder that will require a visa to enter into the United States, you are to inform the conference secretariat when sending your passport information's for registration, as the organizing committee is fully responsible for all visa arrangements and traveling assistance.

I encourage you to share this invitation with anyone that will be interested in attending the Symposium meeting. You are to contact the conference secretariat; (Mrs. Queency Will) by email: [email protected] to get more information about registration for the Symposium meeting, if you need any folder assistant you can write me on my email: [email protected]

See you in July!

Miss Rose Worthy
Member of Humanitarian Right Organization (HRO)
Washington DC (U.S.A)

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The domain http://www.rebelz.org/ looks legitimate. Stranger and stranger said Alice...

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ MoutonBlanc
Quote:
The domain http://www.rebelz.org/ looks legitimate ..

rebelz.org is a address owned by a redirecting service, http://www.maxximum.org/

(this I found out accidentally, bcause the rediretion did only work with the www in www.hhunion.rebelz.org, not without.

What you can see at rebelz.org is a parked page, I guess.

The subdomain www.hhunion.rebelz.org is redirected to http://www.hhunion.iblogger.org , where the webpage really is hosted.

iblogger.org is a brand of the free-web host byethost.com .

----
Edit to add:
I have taken hhunion.rebelz.org (without www) and have set a redirection to 419eater.com.
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All four addresses are used by the same lad.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.hhunion.rebelz.org

and

http://www.hhunion.iblogger.org

are now posted at fake sites.

@partysan - clever!!

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic