SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You´re welcome. Your character might wwish to congratulate him and maybe discuss fashion details? Any ideas?
This lad certainly has photo talents.

"Pat" and I talked informally about 0ke on Saturday. Master of Puppets, in his story line with him, and we might then in mid-June give him two reasons to meet us someplace?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
0ke has ants in his pants:

Well, then I guess it's lucky for him that last time I checked, he wasn't wearing his pants...

I'm still trying to evade the payment... He getting a bit touchy with me.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master of Puppets, your advice is urgently needed! He has centipedes in his pants Very Happy

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
No contradictions, nothing. This is the lad of my dreams.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy, I think you should check MoP's thread. Confused

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^He did... he even posted there Wink

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MoP, I meant the latest developments.

I recognized your model immediately on this thread although I didn't even see his famous bags here (yet). Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check that fifth picture. There's two papers hanging in the background. One saying 'Attention' and some other text, the other saying 'No Downloads' plus something else.

These pictures were probably taking at the cafe. Way to go lad!

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought of the same, MoP. It looks like a typical cafe in Africa. Very Happy

I hope they some day have some pictures of their famous client on the wall when they have been published in some magazines.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, MoP and MM are trying to combine forces (if the lad "gets the idea"): Are we "MMMoP" then? Laughing

Just sent him this, also inviting Carnmie and Pat into the circus:
Quote:
Thanks, received.

I´ll get back to you shortly, I hope with good news.

I have also introduced you to the directors´ team, they will be contacting you shortly. Just say we have already worked together so well on your application and all will be fine.

Yours, R4ndy

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to find a lad in that same cafe. If that lad could be persuaded to post a poster of a naked Oke everywhere in that neighbourhood I'd almost actually pay for it.

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MoP and Frumpy, you can ask what the cafe is, can't you? (If you already didn't do it.)

ASEMing some pics or magazine articles all over ladland won't hurt either.

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This NSFW forum NSFW is also a nice place to post pictures, contact information and other details. It's practically no moderated at all (at least in my more or less innocent eyes) and there are most of African cities listed on the forums.

Thanks for the tip to GomerPyle. At least one of his lads has offered free accommodation to brodas on the forum. What a lad of mine did there, is too NSFW to post here. Embarassed

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oke5

ID-10T

Is it my imagination or are they the same lad?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy opened contact:

Quote:
I'm the dedicated Agent and Model Development Coordinator for M00seknuckle Enterprises.
Please reply so I can get to know you.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ devil_woman: Same, thinks me.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:

oke5

ID-10T

Is it my imagination or are they the same lad?

This Lad?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=178413&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=whistle&start=0

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YES the very man , I can tell by his awful taste in denim ware.
He's the original ID-10T ...

The Round Round Get Around (Popupagainus galleriicum): Photogenic lad whos mugshots appear in several baits.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He wrote to Cammy!

Quote:
Dear ,
I got your email in goodstandings,its really nice of you talking to me how is the job going? my full name is 0ke 3dewor, I`m from Nigeria I live in the southern part of Nigeria as you can see.I have been working with Randy.
Best Regards,
0ke 3dewor.

Next stage?

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you talk with him about some photo series?

MoP´s bait then can possibly be combined with it...maybe if you give him a warm welcome, ask him how much experience he has already had, that Randy thinks so high of him, plus possibly a namedropping of sessions in Kenia and Cameroon in July?
Just suggestions.

This would 1) bring MoP´s successful and long bait into the picture, therefore potentially give him two reasons to come, 2) open the ways to the MTCN V4ult mtethod (i.e. payment "hanging" in, say, 55C Douala?) and 3) give him maximum intentions to move and, since he is so good with pictures, maybe give us (Carnmy) a few pics of her choice, for her to estimate where his photographic talents lie?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oke is hot to trot, and so are you guys...Pat should have read this thread before she did so much rework in the office on Oke. No matter, he got a warm welcome anyway after he sent the stuff to her, too.
Quote:

Dear Mr. Oke,

I'm terribly sorry that I did not get back to you right away. I was in the bush on safari with a group of my friends at 5imba 5afari Camp, enjoying a wonderful vacation. I'm glad that Randy seems to have taken care of things for you here in the office and sent you the employment forms, contract, etc. Please send them back as soon as possible, so we can get you started on your Moosechuckle career. Sometimes Randy can be a little scatterbrained and act confused, but he is a good man to have in your corner, so please try to keep him happy by doing what he says. I was impressed by your application as you seem like a real ambitious man. Stay that way and you will go far in our company.
We have a meeting scheduled very soon, so the sooner you send the required contract and security picture to become and employee, the sooner you can be paid and set up with a development coordinator and your first client. Did you know that our agents receive 3% of all client contracts as commission, in addition to their standard salary? Ms. Camille White will be in charge of your client projects here at Moosechuckle Modeling. I will have her write you an email after the forms have been sent to us.

Again, Welcome! We are all looking forward to working with you here, Mr. Oke.

Warmest regards,

Pat Cr0kin
Executive Secretary
Moosechuckle Modeling
----
oke
to pat
date Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 8:48 AM
subject This Is My Contract Form

Download and view

Regards,

Oke
-----
Pat replied:

Dear Mr. Oke,

I have received your contract and security picture. I will show them to Mr. Randy 0ldman, our Human Resources Director, when he comes back into the office. Thank you for your prompt response.

Warmest regards,
Pat
Smile

To Mr. Francis from Benin City, who was neglected for the past month,
an email and security attachment form. One last step! Can he be resurrected? Smile
Quote:
Dear Mr. Francis,

I'm terribly sorry that I did not get back to you right away. I was in
the bush on safari with a group of my friends at 5imba 5afari Camp,
enjoying a wonderful vacation. I'm glad that Randy seems to have taken
care of things for you here in the office and sent you the employment
forms, contract, etc. Are you still interested in working with us? I
hope so. We have one more requirement before becoming a full fledged
employee of Moosechuckle Modeling. A simple security picture for your
employee badge, in order to get paid in cash at our events.

Also, please note that there is also a security identification document,
moosechuckleID-10T2.jpg. This document must be printed on A4 or larger
paper, and a picture of each agent and model who is applying for work
with the company must submit a picture holding this document at chest
level, with their fingers on the dots at the edge of the document.
The picture must be a closeup, from waist to top of head. Please print
the attached document in color, sign your name on the document, scan and
return it to us as soon as you can.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I will answer
them for you. After this one last step, you can begin your career with
Moosechuckle Modeling as your application and contract form were
approved by the board.

Looking forward to working with you soon, Mr. Francis.

Warmest regards,
Pat
Are you planning on getting Oke and Francis on the road soon, next weekend the 19th, Frumpy? July seems to far away for you to handle the stressful anticipation, and I will not be around to help you keep your head screwed on right. Smile Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"July" only because I guess we will do 2 or 3 preparational trips at the 55C´s before, plus Bernie has indeed a big record collection.
So we won´t lose much time and hopefully meet him in mid-June...unless a better side project comes up with the CW/MoP-storyline, potentially.

EDIT Scatterbrained me has just thought, shall i send him the 2008 Marvinator-made MM show leaflet so that he sees what is/might be in store for him? And while we are "negotiating" about work, in a few days, the brochure that OF made?
So that he never thinks we are not real because which bunch of jokers would have set up a site, a brochure, the forms and all the bureaucracy? Laughing

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Christ... Why does everybody suddenly have my lad?

ETA: Not that he should be my private property or anything, but it's amazing. This'll be fun, as I have I'm rather convinced he doesn't have any actual vics atm.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somethimes trophy machines just pop out of the woodwork, and will respond to any old baiter email that comes their way. Could it be he is dumber than a stump, perhaps? Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Maybe.... Although he is certainly as dumb as they come.

The lad has contacted me stating that he has found another modeling job (which is with MM, although he didn't exactly state that) and said that if he was asked to provide a contact that would verify his experience, he would redirect them to me. I just confirmed that he should do that, so please wait a bit and then ask him.

@Yastreb, did you really find that other thread by searching for 'whistle'? Laughing

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he's dumb becuase someone hit him in the face with the stump .. going by his mugu-shot.
I'm looking for the whistle thead where the scammers says he thought he heard a wild animal. Is that the same post?

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic