SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hear the words of Bob Mueller

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Mal has been arguing with two different Bob Muellers (head of FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.) a lot recently.

Quote:
MR MALCOLM BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN TALKING TO ME BECAUSE IT SEEMS YOU DONT HAVE A GOOD MANNER OF SPEECH YOU JUST TALK TO PEOPLE ANYWAY YOU WANT AND YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL WITH ME.

Quote:
WARNING: Failure to produce the above requirement in the next 48 hours, legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and detaining you, justificated and if found guilty, you will be jailed. As terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today. The F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting any criminal who indulge in this criminal act.

Quote:
MR MALCOLM YOU ARE CRAZY FOR TELLING ME AM I OKAY,YOU HAVE TO BE NUTS TO TELL ME THAT,IF YOU DONT SEND THE FEE BEFORE WEDNESDAY MY AGENT IS LEAVING NIGERIA BY TOMORROW AND THEN I WILL NOT CONTACT YOU ANYMORE BECAUSE IT SEEMS YOU ARE SOMEHOW NUTS IN THE BRAIN FOR TELLING ME AM I OKAY.

Quote:
As a fellow American, we have no need to witch hunt ourselves and at the same time, we will not live to allow a repeat performance of the experience of September 11,2001 in America. Whoever is in anyway found to be doing anything likely to jeopardize the interest of America will not live to tell the story.
All the security organizations have been briefed of your identity for their records. You cannot easily escape from the long arms of the law when the chips are down.
We will accept any proof of your non involvement in these alleged criminal activities. Those who peaceful negotiation impossible, help to make violent settlement the only option. Do not allow yourself to deceived through wrong advice. It is only you that will bear the brunt of your mistake.

Quote:
MR MALCOLM I WANT YOU TO RESPECT YOURSELF AND NEVER MAIL ME TELLING ME AM I CRAZY ANYMORE OR ELSE I WILL STOP FURTHER INVESTIGATION ON YOUR TRANSACTION AND WILL STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATIONS WITH YOU.

Quote:
MR MALCOLM WARNED YOU ABOUT TALKING TO SOMEONE ELSE BUT YOU FAILED TO HEED TO MY ADVISE,A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Quote:
MR MALCOLM WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU IS IT BECAUSE I ASKED M AGENT TO GO DOWN THERE AND INVESTIGATE THIS ISSUE AND YOU TELL ME TO DONT YOU SAY AND I SHOULD NOT ARGUE THEN YOU MUST BE DAMN STUPID FOR SAYING SUCH A WORD TO ME BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER DISRESPECT YOU IN ANYWAY.
I AM QUITTING MY INVOLVEMENT IN THIS TRANSACTION FROM NOW AND I WILL BE WITHDRAWING MY AGENT IN NIGERIA IMMEDIATELY.YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT IF YOU FAIL TO GET YOUR FUND THEN YOU WILL KNOW YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF AND ALSO YOU CAN INFORM YOUR CONGRESSMAN OR WHATEVER.

Quote:
MR MALCOLM YES PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SCAMMING USING MY NAME AND ALSO BLACKMAILING MY NAME SO THAT IS WHY I WANT YOU TO BE VERY CAREFUL AND YOU ARE NOT PAYING ANY DIST FEE EXCEPT FROM $920 SO SHOULD I BE EXPECTING THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TOMORROW MORNING?
IF YOU DONT STOP TALKING TO THEM THEY WILL SCAM YOU.

Quote:
MR MALCOLM NO INVOICE CAN BE ISSUED WHEN YOU HAVENT MADE ANY PAYMENT.

Quote:
MR MALCOLM YOU ARE CRAZY FOR TELLING ME AM I OKAY,YOU HAVE TO BE NUTS TO TELL ME THAT,IF YOU DONT SEND THE FEE BEFORE WEDNESDAY MY AGENT IS LEAVING NIGERIA BY TOMORROW AND THEN I WILL NOT CONTACT YOU ANYMORE BECAUSE IT SEEMS YOU ARE SOMEHOW NUTS IN THE BRAIN FOR TELLING ME AM I OKAY.

Laughing

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb you missed one Smile

The Psychologist (Neuroticus tohellicum): Lad who makes comments about our sanity.

Not much of a Carl Jung this lad .. try saying these in a German psychiatrist accent .. Smile

Quote:

MR MALCOLM YOU ARE CRAZY

Quote:
YOU MUST BE DAMN STUPID

Quote:

BECAUSE IT SEEMS YOU ARE SOMEHOW NUTS IN THE BRAIN

Quote:
I DO NOT HAVE ANY ATOM OF BELIEF IN YOU SINCE YOU BEHAVE LIKE SOMEBODY WHO IS IN SANE

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by wowwow on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Plenty of siggy material jump_4_joy

Nice Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
escape from the long arms of the law when the chips are down.

Sounds like an old western movie. Ha! Thank you for the laffs, and I agree, excellent siggy material! clapping

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF.

clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it! I need to find me a lad who types in all caps.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bob Mueller doesn't like how Mal asked for an invoice before sending WU money:

Quote:
TELL ME THE NAME OF THE AGENT AND THE AGENT ID,HAVE IT SENT TO ME SOONEST BECAUSE NO INVOICE IS NEEDED IN SENDING MONEY AND I HAVE CONTACTED WESTERN UNION CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY HAVE REQUESTED FOR THE AGENT NAME AND AGENT ID SO THEY CAN KNOW WHICH INCOMPETENCE AGENT IS ASKING FOR INVOICE FOR SENDING MONEY.
I AWAIT THE AGENT NAME AND ID FROM YOU SOONEST.

Mal wasn't in the mood to comply:

Quote:
Tell Western Union they can gorram well write me. You ain't their frakking messenger boy.

Bob Mueller didn't like that at all (emphasis added):

Quote:
YOU MUST BE GORRAM NUT FOR YOU TO TELL ME THAT.
I AWAIT THE AGENT NAME AND ID FROM YOU SOONEST.

He won't like this:

Quote:
Do your own frakking legwork.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"justificated" Confused I guess he meant to say "adjudicated".

Quote:
IT SEEMS YOU ARE SOMEHOW NUTS IN THE BRAIN

Now THAT is a great siggy line. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's more - after Mal accused Bob of being a fake when passports got into the discussion:

Quote:
I THINK YOU ARE NUT FOR TELLING ME AM NOT THE REAL FED,I WANT YOU NOT TO MAIL ME ANYMORE MY AGENT IS ALREADY ON BOARD AND WILL BE LEAVING IN THE NEXT 45MINS.

Mal snapped back:

Quote:
You're a gorram imposter, and that means all the rest of you are.

Bob was aghast:

Quote:
THANKS YOU DONT KNOW REAL THINGS AND YOU ALWAYS GO FOR THE BAD THINGS,I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU ARE A FOOL AND THE BEST IDIOT HAVE EVER TALKED TO,STOP TALKING TO ME FOOL.

Mal wasn't impressed:

Quote:
So prove to me that you're a genuine Fed - the Head Fed. What have you got?

Sand Timer x 7
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU ARE A FOOL AND THE BEST IDIOT HAVE EVER TALKED TO..

Love that. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now hearken to the ID of Bob Mueller:

It arrived with this statesmanlike message:

Quote:
HAVE A LOOK AT MY ID THEN FUCK OFF AND BOUNCE BECAUSE I KNOW THE DOCUMENT HAVE BEEN SENT TO YOU TO CANCEL THE TRANSFER.

I couldn't resist a taunt:

Quote:
It looks like something I cut out the back of a Cheerios packet when I was a kid.

His response?

Quote:
LOOKING AT YOU I KNOW YOU ARE A FOOL BECAUSE WHAT YOU CANT DO THEN YOU ARE SAYING IT MAYBE THATS WHY YOU ARE DUMPED IN A LOCAL AREA THERE IN AUSTRALIA,HAVE YOU SIGNED THE FUND CANCEL DOCUMENT? FOOL.

So I taunted again:

Quote:
You sound like the whiny little wuss I smacked in the mouth after he found me kissing his sister. She couldn't stand him either.

Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*chortle* is that really the ID the lad sent ..
I wonder if these lads really think there is a such a thing as a 'licence to kill' (it's not as if Americans need an excuse to do so anyways)
*bond theme starts up* .. got a licence to kill, And you know I'm going straight for your heart ...

The 007 (Bondus tohellicum): Desperate FIB scammer lad who thinks F.B.I agents have a licence to kill, and have it printed on their ID to remind them, just in case they forget, or get into a game of 'top trumps' with other F.B.I agents .. licence .. TO KILL .. mine thank you.

http://www.toptrumps.com/usa_howto.asp

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Licensed to kill?
Does that ID really say Licensed to kill?

I thought the Iraqi lottery scam was bad enough for a lazy Saturday afternoon but this an entirely different level of scamming.

I see wowwow ninja´d me.
More vodka.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry psychicbait, I hope you are not too 'ninja'd' Wink

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give me 1/2 an hour.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's given up.

Quote:
DONT BOTHER TO MAIL ME FOREVER.

O RLY?

Quote:
Fine - just stop replying, bonehead!

All of a sudden he forgets the CAP LOCK.

Quote:
You are mad,idiot,bull shit crap

Weak one, mugu, so...

Quote:
And you're a dip-dunk can't-c*nt no-load weenie needle-dick.
Retired Marine my aching backside - you ain't worth a Marine's dandruff.

Bye, Bob...

Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, Yastreb, spank him one more time

The Going Going Gone (Byeus tohellicum): Lad who keeps saying he's going but keeps coming back for one last insult.

Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What was wrong with that ID? Very Happy

I've checked it out and you are dealing with the real RM3.
You need to make your apologies before an agent finishes you. Wink

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic