SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a species yet for scammers who send you back and forth between their characters for a long time before asking for money?

I once had a refugee scammer calling him/herself "Cynthia" who told me to contact a so-called bank, which I did. The bank said I needed to either come to Spain, or get a lawyer. I opted for a lawyer and asked Cynthia for advice. She directed me to a "lawyer" she knew. I asked the lawyer to help me claim the money from the bank--and the lawyer refused! The lawyer (played by the same person as Cynthia) actually turned down the job, saying he was too busy! However, he directed me to a second lawyer, whom I soon contacted. It was only then that I was finally asked for money--almost two months after I first made contact with Cynthia.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mega Bandit , this is a very interesting modus.
We of course have the lawyer character
Quote:
The Legal Vulture (Legalus dullii): Purports to be a barrister or lawyer linked to the bank or intitution with the cash fund.

and this is similar

Quote:
The Legalist (Legalus persistia): Dictates that you contact his lawyer/barrister to complete the transaction. Usually himself on another e-mail address.

But I think what you mean is

The Ping Pong (Delayus megabanditicum): Lad who bounces us between several of his characters over a period of time, to cause frustration and break our will (if we were a true victim). Also perhaps as a delaying tactic while he deals with another victim, or even to simulate the 'red tape' people come accross in a real business transaction.

Also one from your siggy

The Hypocrite (Acusus nutsia): Lad who accuses 'us' of being a scam artist.

Quote:
find out your name and address in the USA and was reliably told you are a scam artist. Search the goggle and know about your stupid self

Also some of my own for today

The Androphobe (Fearsus nutsia): Lad who is afraid of men, and male 'parts'.

Quote:
all my live I have never been married due to an encounter I had with my uncle concerning raping me has made me to be afraid of the male counterparts hence my decision not to marry hence my inability of having no child of my own to inherit this estate of mine

'male counterparts' .. I can tell you I have never placed my 'part' on a counter, no sir.!

The TLD (Domainia tohellicum): Lad who's e-mail top level domain is far removed from the country he is supposed to be e-mailing us from.

Bank of Burkina Faso ... in Russia Smile

[email protected]

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by wowwow on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Show Off (Bigshotus technomanceria): Lads who really love to show off their English skills by writing really long-winded letters with as many long words as they can possibly cram in. But the grammar and/or spelling still sucks.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185391&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Spendthrift (Pennywisus tohellicum): Lad who moans about spending their own cash.

Quote:
i don't want to spend my money and time at the end it will flop on my side

.. you can be sure of that laddo.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147958&start=1925&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Last edited by wowwow on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The TMI (Truthus persistia): Self baiting fool who actually puts truthful and painful answers into his returned appication forms.

Health - Runny nose, Headaches and Typhoid!!!

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV1MXqA

His real name and address ..

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=TsCJPt9

Childhood memories

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV1MKXS

The Artistically Challenged (Scribblus tohellicum): Lad who can't draw to save their life.

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV1N8Ui

.. he missed his calling

Last edited by wowwow on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Mynah Bird: a Lad who starts using your slang (especially terms you borrowed from a TV show.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185283

The Backslider: A Lad who supposedly converts to your religion, but slips up.

Quote:
l really believe in your Father Odin, l will come to your country when this transaction is over, then l will follow you and worship your father Odin.

But later:

Quote:
I need someone I can trust and confide in and I know that God will bless you immensely if you save me from these troubles. I will keep praying for you and your family and for God to give you the strength and will to help me out.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb nice ones, from the sublime to the ridiculous.
And another quote for "The Psychologist" ...

Quote:
YOU MUST BE GORRAM NUT

Quote:
The Backslider (Convertus yastrebicum): A lad who supposedly converts to your religion, but reneges on the deal with his new God.

Quote:
The Mynah Bird (Mimicus yastrebicum): A lad who starts using your slang (especially terms you borrowed from a TV show).

We have a similar photogenic lad as well ..
Quote:
The Classicophile (Nulbuffus galleriicum): Scammers who hold up signs with quotes from popular T.V or film. Obviously not having seen them, and having little knowledge of popular culture, they are non the wiser (a bit like my dad).

The Chemist (Chemicalia tohellicum): Lad who makes up their own chemical compound names ..(chlomiclox)

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185395&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody lad just keeps on giving .. this lad should be saved for posterity.
This Mugu has made it into the Photogenic genus before, for his choice of denimware.

Now he returns with

The Model (Posus galleriicum): Lad who thinks he has a glittering modeling career ahead of him and sends you his semi nude modeling shots.

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV1MDtr

.. going by his gimp shot .. I think not.

Last edited by wowwow on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I may contribute one from the past: this hitlad had me in stitches at the time:

Quote:
I DONT SEENS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE NOT TO KILL ANY OF YOU.

A hitlad wearing himself out not killing anybody for a prolonged period of time.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's priceless and deserves a speices, great post

The Poor Shot (Missus dutchicum): A HitLad hitlad wearing himself out 'not killing anybody' for a prolonged period of time.

also
The Sheltered (Secludia tohellicum): Lad who just doesn't fathom obviously contrived baiter character names made up from references to sexual organs, and responds with full gusto.

Quote:

HELLO M1FANNIE SMELSAB1T.

I AM IN A BAD MODE THIS IS THE SECOND EMAIL I AM WRITING YOU THE ACCOUNT THAT MR GLANS FORESKIN TOLD YOU MAKE PAYMENT

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by wowwow on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the genus, but can we go with my description? After all he was a renowned serial killer. Very Happy

Quote:
SO I AM SURE YOU REALLY WANT TO EXPERIENCE THIS CHECK ME OUT ON THE ASSASINS BOOK OF RECORD

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done. And there is more from this insane individual.
Funny how he couldn't even spell assassin.

The Whos Who (Notedus deathicum): HitLad who claims to be listed in the "ASSASINS BOOK OF RECORD". If such a periodical exists! Who knows, everyone who's read it is probably dead Wink

The Graduate (Honorrollus deathicum): Lame HitLad who claims to have professional qualifications.

Quote:

WE MAKE SURE I PROVE TO YOU ALL THAT I HAVE BEEN IN THIS GAME FOR A LONG TIME AND I WAS TRAINED FOR IT WITH A REGISTRACTION CERTIFICATE

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Huge weekly update guys (took me about an hour)
It's been a good week for HitLads and nutters Smile

Thanks to everyone for their contributions this week. Special mention goes to Mortal and Yastreb for the following which had me in fits.

Quote:
The Mary Magdalene (Magdelenus mortalicum): Lad who always cares about Jesus's body.

Quote:
Maybe It's Because He's A Londoner (Cocknia yastrebicum): A Lad who believes that every part of the UK (and some other places not in the UK) is inside London.

Laughing

This week be on the lookout for "Sick and the needy", this includes Orphans, refugees, death bed letters and just plain ordinary beggars (only if its a 419 scam though, not an actual beggar)

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The 'New Me' (Lostboxia persistia): Lad who has had their e-mail account closed by yahoo/gmail/hotmail for scamming and then sends you e-mails from another account which looks like the first address but has had one character changed, as if you wouldn't notice.

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Doubled - Lad who is writing for two people at once. Usually brother and sister in orphan/begging 419 scams.

also missing quite common
The Employee - Lad who claims to be employee of Google/Yahoo and all he wants is to verify your email account and password. Related to H4x0r / Actor.

The Goodhearted - Offers you only the best loan ever.

Quote:
Do you need a fast loan? Do you have debt you wish to clear? Are you financially
down and you need to establish a business? Has the bank turned you down as a
result of your bad credit? Worry no more as the Financial Advancement Services is
willing to give you a loan at low interest rate.If you are interested in our loan
offer and wish to apply for a loan,do
contact us today via with the information's
provided below.

BORROWERS DATA FORM:

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Mortal, I asked for some 'Sick and needy', if you allow me to make some tweaks with the names as usual Wink

The Twins (Doublus mortalicum): Lad who writes as two related people at the same time. Usually brother and sister in orphan/begging scams.

The Tech Support (Supportus mortalicum): Lad who claims to be employee of Google/Yahoo and he want to verify your email account and password. Related to H4x0r / Actor.

The Loan Minnow (Loanus mortalicum): As it's you, he offers you the best loan ever! Who could refuse 1% interest rate on a 'million dollars'. (As opposed to Loan Shark)

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Poor Excuse (Limpus tohellicum): A lad who comes up with such poor excuses, they would cause even more suspicion on his victims part.

Such as this lad who tried to come up with a reasonable explanation as to why his ID was 15 years old and his ten year passport was out of date.

Quote:
I receiver your mail but i want to notify you that the working id i send to you is what i have and the id have being issued to me by the bank starting from the day i was employed in the bank, so there is know way i am going to lie to you by sending you a forge identity

You would think a bank would renew their employee ID at least every few years Wink

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
Nice work Mortal, I asked for some 'Sick and needy', if you allow me to make some tweaks with the names as usual Wink

Of course Smile Feel free to edit anything Smile

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Little Pleader (Weepus thefaeicum): Previously baited lad who cannot fathom why he hasn't been successful up till now, and just about pleads with you to take pity on him .. and let him honestly scam you.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185430&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Blue Blood (Royalus dullii): Common lad who claims to be a prince or son of a deceased leader of his country, as if to make his claims just that bit more believable.

Quote:
I am Desmond Eyadema a 27years old boy,The son of the late president of Togo,a country in West Africa.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Introducer (Familiarus tohellicum) : Lad who believes that a superfluous or over-familiar introduction to his scam mails is what is required to gain instant favour with his victim.

Quote:
Dearly Beloved

Quote:
Dear Friend

Quote:
My Dear friend

Quote:
Hi sweety

Quote:
Greetings to you

Quote:
Dear Brother

Quote:
Assalamu'alekum my good brother

Quote:
Salutation

Quote:
Hello My Dear one

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 007 (Bondus tohellicum): Desperate FIB scammer lad who thinks F.B.I agents have a licence to kill, and have it printed on their ID to remind them, just in case they forget, or get into a game of 'top trumps' with other F.B.I agents .. licence .. TO KILL .. mine thank you.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185283&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Sadist (Torturus galleriicum): Lad who offers to send you more of his truly awful semi-naked pictures ... even for the sake of denying trophies .. enough is enough.

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody again ..

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147958&start=1925&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The God Botherer (Pestia godhicum): Lad who would refer to god in answer to any question, or any eventuality.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/PLygNEFL/Form_3.html

As I've found two highly artistic lads *snigger .. coughs*, I've decided to ascribe a new genus to their genius ..

Genus: The Artist (Latin: Scribblus)

The Michelangelo (Crucifixia scribblus): Artistic lads who imagine Jesus had very short arms, dots for eyes, and extremely large testicles.

Famous work entitled.. "The Crucifixion of .. JESUS H CHRIST!!"

http://www.4shared.com/photo/SHGbMqof/Form_9.html

The Vincent Van Gogh (Lobeoffus scribblus): Artistic lads who sketch their self portraits.

This masterpiece .. "Piss off I'm having a wank"
http://www.4shared.com/photo/YMqvNmtf/Form_7.html

The Salvador Dali (Surrealus scribblus): Artistic lads famed for their abstract drawings.

This master work entitled , "What's a tank?"
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc47/deathorglory77/Scambaiting/form2-1.jpg

and equally dubious .. erm I mean famous .. work entitled "What's a bundle of sticks?"

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc47/deathorglory77/Scambaiting/form10.jpg

The Monet (Crayolia scribblus): Artistic lads who produce watercolor art with crayons and spit.
This work entitled
"Bridge over the the river .. Why?"
http://img194.imageshack.us/i/lp2f.jpg/

The Stan Lee(Comixia scribblus): Lad who draws in comic book style.

Famous work entitled .. "Is willy grabbing an offence?"
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6774/new19.jpg

Last edited by wowwow on Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:

The Backslider: A Lad who supposedly converts to your religion, but slips up.

That's more of a heretic lad.

Lapidus Imediaetom Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed .. I don't think Yastreb would mind if we changed it ..

Quote:
The Heretic (Convertus yastrebicum): A lad who supposedly converts to your religion, but reneges on the deal with his new God, may he burn in hell

^^ Today I am mostly being 'an art critic' ..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic