SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Hemorrhoid Cure

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zen Punk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hem�r Ice, The Hemorrhoid Cure

This is the full text of the scam starring,

Scammer - Charles Dean, Vice Chairman African Development Bank
Scammer - Barrister Wale Cole, Solicitor to the bank
Baiter - Hem�r Ice, Works in a mail order company - catalog department
Baiter - Scott Olsen, Assistant to Hem�r Ice

There is a very good reason for the unusual name, Hem�r Ice: to make the scammer attempt to buy a hemorrhoid relief product.

The email addresses of the scammers have not been altered.

Summary of the story:
My alter-ego Hem�r Ice in the USA is rather straight-laced, formal, and acts as a stable person to draw out the bait. Assistant Scott Olsen is much more amusing. Hem�r starts off doing some things wrong and arguing about them. Scott takes over the Western Union money transfer when Hem�r has to go to Germany. Upon the request of the scammer, Hem�r agrees to fly to Lagos. Scott gets real pissed at the barrister and makes him go to the Western Union four times. The barrister gets real pissed at Scott and sends a memorable flame. The two scammers sent all email twice. One critical email was sent five times to Scott Olsen.

Next a second bait comes into play - also in Lagos. I wanted both scammers to meet me at the airport at the same time carrying a sign that said Hem�r Ice. They both were too wise to do that. Then I wanted them both to call each other and ask for Hem�r Ice. I did not get feedback whether this worked because they both terminated communication with me. The second scammer wanted the money first, then they would talk with me. The first scammers were not very stupid, and I had to walk a fine line to keep them alive.

I got the address from the spare letters forum and phished for a response . I never copied the original letter, and I forgot what it said. I start out using the Scott Olsen account name.

Scott Olsen to African Development Bank 7/28/2004

Subject: Are you there?
Date: 7/28/2004
To: [email protected]

I am still waiting

The scammer responds. This is the full email header of the scammer. I periodically checked it and it never changed.[\b]

Header Info for Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Sat, 7 Aug 2004 07:22:27

X-Apparently-To: Hem�r [email protected] via 216.155.196.130; Sat, 07 Aug 2004 07:30:16 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [66.28.189.210]
Return-Path: [email protected]
Received: from 66.28.189.210 (EHLO mwde02la.mail2world.com) (66.28.189.210)
by mta191.mail.dcn.XXXX.com with SMTP; Sat, 07 Aug 2004 07:30:16 -0700
Received: from mail pickup service by mwde02la.mail2world.com with
Microsoft SMTPSVC; Sat, 7 Aug 2004 07:22:28 -0700
auth-sender: [email protected]
Received: from 10.1.50.1 unverified ([10.1.50.1]) by
mwde02la.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server, Sat 07 Aug 2004 07:22:27 -07:00
Received: from [80.179.243.240] by mail2world.com with HTTP; 8/7/2004
7:22:27 AM PST
thread-index: AcR8ifcwSvQrHQE8SmavzLSI4CwlhQ==
Thread-Topic: Please call me today
From: "African Development Bank African Development Bank"
<[email protected]> View Contact Details
To: Hem�r [email protected]
Subject: Please call me today
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 07:22:27 -0700
Message-ID: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_540C_01C47C4F.4AD1A390"
X-Mailer: Microsoft CDO for Exchange 2000
Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message
Importance: normal
Priority: normal
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Aug 2004 14:22:28.0742 (UTC)
FILETIME=[F810A260:01C47C89]
Content-Length: 547

Charles Dean to Scott Olsen 8/6/2004 2:49:41 AM Central Daylight Time

[b] Here is the scammer's copy-and-paste boiler plate response. He behaves as though we communicated before. He wants my personal information.

Subject: Very Urgent message(We are very sorry for the dealy in replying to you)

To: Scott [email protected]
Vice Chairman
African Development Bank
Lagos Nigeria
Tel: 234-80-55-340-769

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your mail. We are very sorry that we are replying your mail late. We had a problem with our central processing system that was the reason for the late reply of your mail. I must tell you that we are very sorry for that.

As a matter of urgent, this reputable bank will like you to followed the following informations to us to enable us transfer this $38MillionUSD into your account as soon as you get all these informations.

1, your full name and address
2, your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication
3, your banking informations
4, your company name(if any)

All these informations will help us alot to transfer your fund into your account.
Once again, I say sorry for the dealy.
Congratulations!

Regards
Charles Dean
Vice Chairman African Development Bank Nigeria

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Fri, 6 Aug 2004 16:13:32

I send him fake but plausible addresses, phone numbers, and bank data. My address is to a mail order catalog. The phone, and FAX are to the catalog ordering dept. If the scammer calls the ordering department, and asks for Hem�r Ice number 7182, he is in fact ordering a device called Hemorr-ice, (product catalog number 7182) for cooling hemorrhoids. It is to be poked into a certain orifice.

Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 16:13:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Very Urgent message

Dear Charles Dean
Vice Chairman African Development Bank

I am very glad to hear from you. You reached me through an email account that I seldom use. Please use this account from now on. I am very interested in pursuing this business. Here is the information that you requested. I am using an international bank for tax purposes because there is such a large amount to transfer.

1, your full name and address
Hem�r Ice
XXX Walnut St.
XXXX, NJ 08817

2, your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication
TEL XXX 555-0900 ask for Hem�r Ice. Number 7182
FAX XXX-555-2118

3, your banking informations
bank name - Westdeutsche Landesbank
accountholder - Global
swiftcode - WELA DE 3K
bank account number - 7147661
bank country - Germany

4, your company name(if any)
Mail order company XXXX
Sincerely, Hem�r Ice

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Sat, 7 Aug 2004 07:22;27

The headers are always the same, so will be dropped for easier reading.

Subject: Please call me today

Dear Sir,
Thank you for the infomations you have sent to us. Apropate steps will be taken in order to transfer your fund into your account.
We say once again Congratulations.

Regards
Charles Dean
African Development Bank Lagos-Nigeria

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Sat, 7 Aug 2004 11:26:20

Alas, as you can see below, he somehow escapes ordering the hemorrhoid device, and gives up calling.

Subject: YOUR PAYMENT REALSE ORDER IS READY FOR SIGNING

Dear Hemorr Ice ,

Thank you for your email. I want to infrom you that your PAYMENT REALSE ORDER has been ready. I don't know how possible it will be for you to come down here in Nigeria and sign it so that the fund could be transfered into your account in Germany.

I called your number this afternoon but it was on answering machine. I droped you a massage . Please i will love you to send to me your mobile number so that we can be able to get to you on phone any time we want to call you. I want you to know that this transaction needs communication and you have to made up your mind that you have to be calling. this is my phone number 234-80-55-340-769.

it is very important that you sign this PAYMENT REALSE ORDER. Remember that this fund is in your name now and no other person acn sign it unless you or by appointing an Athoney who will do it on your behalf. before I forget your contract number is NNPC/FGN/0645/FW. And contract Sum is $38MillionUSD. Please take very good note of this. you have to be quoting it in all your correspondings with this bank.

Please make sure you call me on phone today as soon as you get this mail.

Regards
Charles Dean
For: African Development Bank Lagos Nigeria

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Sun, 8 Aug 2004 07:54:07

The usual, "Your phone doesn't work" and "I don't have a cell phone." An official contact number!!

Subject: Re: Contact number NNPC/FGN/0645/FW

Re: Contact number NNPC/FGN/0645/FW
Charles Dean, African Development Bank

A trip to Nigeria is not out of the question, but I would like to pursue other avenues first. I think communication by phone will be a problem. I am seldom at home, and the work phone number I gave you is always a bit of a difficulty. Our company does not do international business and so outgoing international calls are blocked except for a few executives. I have to call you from my home phone. I tried this a few times but hear a few clicks before it goes dead. Please double check your number. Is it 234-80-55-340-769?

I do not own a mobile phone because even though I am in the middle of the city the phone coverage is weak and intermittent in my area because I am exactly between three antennas that are all a couple miles away. My phone kept switching between weak antennas and dropping out. It always worked fine if I was just a half kilometer from home. I tried two different mobile carriers and gave them up.

Would it be possible to send a FAX of the Payment Release Order so I could sign it and then FAX it back to you? Or maybe you could mail it to me, but mail is quite slow. I am quite excited about this venture and would like to get going as soon as possible.

Sincerely, Hem�r R. Ice

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Mon, 9 Aug 2004 14:58:30

I want to go to Nigeria to see this through. But first Germany. Hem�r does sound like a German name.

Subject: Re: PAYMENT APPROVAL CERTIFICATE

Re: Contact number NNPC/FGN/0645/FW
Charles Dean
African Development Bank

I received your Payment Approval Certificate. There is a lot of money involved in this contract and I would like to handle any unexpected problems as fast as possible. After thinking it over, I would rather go to Nigeria to see this proposal through to the end. Since I will be traveling to Germany in a few days I can arrange for a trip to Lagos Nigeria after my business is finished in Germany. I will keep you informed when my plans are more solid.
Is there anything further I need to do in order to see this business to completion when I get there? I would like to avoid any unexpected surprises.
Sincerely, Hem�r Ice

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Mon, 9 Aug 2004 00:19:51

Darn. He won't FAX the payment release order to the catalog company where I "work".

Subject: VERY URGENT

Attn: Hem�r R. Ice
The Beneficiary
Contract Payment 2004.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email. Yes, 234-80-55-340-769 is my number. try it again you will get through.

Concerning the singing of the PAYMENT REALSE ORDER, the documents are the original copy, there is no how it is going to be fax to you. Banks have the procedures that they operate. This reputable bank does not fax PAYMENT REALSE ORDER to any body. The person have to come and sign it or you have to arrange with the bank Anthoney/Solicitor who only the bank can allow to sign it on behalf of any client of this reputable bank.

It is true that you might be a busy person in your office and because this it can't be possible for you to travel down here for the signing but the only option is for you to arrange with the bank Athoney/Solicitor if he can be able to do it on your behalf.

Please sir, the ealier this is done the better because of the huge number of other contractors that this bank have to pay this week.

The bank Athoney's name and email address is
Barrister Wale Cole (SON)
Email Adrress: [email protected]
Athoney for African Development Bank
Lagos-Nigeria

Please contact him and discuss with him on how he can help you to sign it. As soon as he sign it a copy will be sent to you.

Thank you
Charles Dean

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:16:48

I got a simple but colorful, document - Classified!! - and Approved!!

Subject: PAYMENT APPROVAL CERTIFICATE

Dear Sir,
This is the approval certificate of your fund
Regards
Charles Dean
*************** Attachment Not Interesting *****************

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:33:47

I have to hire an "Athoney."

Subject: Every thing is now on your hand

Attn: Hem�r Ice
The Beneficiary Contract Payment 2004
NNPC/FGN/0645/FW

Dear Sir,

Greetings to you. I want to inform you that this reputable bank(ADB) has today sent you a copy of your Payment Approval Certificate.

The Payment Realse Order certificate will only be sent to you when you would have come to sign it or through appointing an Athoney who will sign it on your behalf.

Thank you for your understanding. We wait for your action.
Regards
Charles Dean

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Mon, 9 Aug 2004 14:05:16

He would love to call me at home. What a sweetheart.

Subject: Urgent!!!!

Dear Hemorr Ice,

Please I will love to have your home telephone number and indicate when one will get you at hom.
Charles Dean

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:05:17

Darn. I need five documents. And now here comes the "Athoney" - always urgent.

Subject: Very Urgent!!!!!

Vice Chairman African Development Bank Lagos Nigeria.
Attn: Mr Hemorr Ice The Beneficiary Contract Payment 2004

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your mail. Yes, there so other documents thatn have to be ready for your signing when you come to Lagos Nigeria and these documents has to cost you some amount of money. We have directed our bank Athoney/Solicitor to mail you and let you know the cost because he is the only one who can provide those documents and therefore he know how much it can cost you.

The documents are as followes:
1. The Payment Realse Order.
2. Certificate Of Claim
3. Affidavite Of Claim
4. Power Of Athoney
5. Payment Slip Certificate

These and other documents that will enable you to claim this $38MillionUSD will only be provided to you by the bank Athoney, Barrister Wale Cole. I have directed him to contact you and to let you know the amount involved. Once again his email address is ([email protected] ) And his phone number is +234-80-56-44-31-73.

Please get intouch with him as soon as possible so that all these documents will be ready before on your arrival to Nigeria if you can make it. You still did not call me again on my number +234-80-55-340-769. You forget to give me your home telephone number.

Regards
Charles Dean
For: African Development Bank

Barrister Wale Cole to Hem�r Ice -- Header info

First the header information. It has a different IP address than Charles Dean. They must be two different computers. They both spell "ATHONEY" (Attorney) the same and share some other misspellings.

X-Apparently-To: Hem�r [email protected] via 216.155.196.130; Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:33:36 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [216.200.145.37]
Return-Path: [email protected]
Received: from 216.200.145.37 (EHLO omta10.mta.everyone.net)
(216.200.145.37) by mta115.mail.dcn.XXXX.com with SMTP; Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:33:36 -0700
Received: from sitemail.everyone.net (bigip1-snat [216.200.145.29]) by
omta10.mta.everyone.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 83D5842A94; Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:33:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by sitemail.everyone.net (Postfix, from userid 99) id 4AC1A3970;
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:33:34 -0700 (PDT)
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Mime-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: MIME-tools 5.41 (Entity 5.404)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:33:34 -0700 (PDT)
CC: [email protected]
Subject: AFRICAN DVELOPMENT BANK ATHONEY/SOLICITOR WALE COLE
Reply-to: [email protected]
X-Originating-Ip: [80.179.243.240]
X-Eon-Sig: AQIFq+NBGHpOAAPHrgEAAAAC,eb49837a42b0145517c9f5282ebcf4a2
Message-Id: [email protected]
Content-Length: 792

Barrister Wale Cole to Hem�r Ice Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:33:34

The barrister's message from the above header. Finally they want the first installment of money - $2,500.00 dollars. He types in all caps as barristers are supposed to.
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:33:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Barrister.Wale Cole" [email protected] Doesn't he have a nice email address.
CC: [email protected]

Subject: AFRICAN DVELOPMENT BANK ATHONEY/SOLICITOR WALE COLE

ATHONEY/SOLICITOR
TO AFRICAN DVELOPMENT BANK
LAGOS - NIGERIA.
TEL:+234-80-564-431-73
TO: HEMORR ICE
THE BENEFICIARY CONTRACT
NNPC/FGN/0645/FW PAYMENT 2004

DEAR SIR,

GREETINGS TO YOU. THIS BANK HAS FOR LONG BEING SEARCHING THE OWNER OF THIS CONTRACT PAYMENT MONET THAT HAS BEEN WITH AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK FOR SOME YEARS NOW. BUT THANK GOD THAT THIS BANK HAS FOUND YOU(THE BENEFICIARY) OF THIS SUM OF $38MILLIONUSD.

I HAVE BEEN DIRECTED TO CONTACT YOU AND TO DISCUSS WITH YOU ON HOW TO PROVIDE TO YOU ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO CLAIM YOUR FUND. I HAVE OTHER CONTRACTOR THAT I'M DOING THEIR OWN DOCUMENTS AT PRESENT AND THAT IS THE REASON WHY THE BOARD OF THIS REPUTABLE BANK HAS DIRECTED ME TO INFROM YOU OF THIS SO THAT I CAN AS WELL DO ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME. TO AVOID THE HUG AMOUNT IS WILL COST IF DOING ONLY YOUR OWN DOCUMENTS.
THOSE DOCUMENTS THAT I WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU ARE AS FOLLOWS

1. The Payment Realse Order
2.Certificate Of Claim
3. Affidavite Of Claim
4.Power Of Athoney
5. Payment Slip Certificate

TO GET ALL OF THESE DOCUMENTS IT WILL COST YOU $2,500USD(TWO THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS). THE EARLIER I GOT THE MONEY THE EARLIER THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
REGARDS
BARRISTER WALE COLE
ATHONEY/SOLICITOR TO
AFICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
LAGOS NIGERIA

Hem�r Ice to Barrister Wale Cole Tue, 10 Aug 2004 06:50:41

Kind of pricey, but I'm a good sport. I'll pay for the fake documents from my fake bank to their fake bank.

Subject: Re: AFRICAN DVELOPMENT BANK ATHONEY/SOLICITOR WALE COLE

Barrister Wale Cole
Africian Development Bank

Dear Barristor:

The cost of the 5 documents seems very expensive for what they are. But since a large amount of money is involved, I will agree to pay it before my trip to Lagos. Please give me the information for your bank as soon as possible so I can start a wire transfer from my bank to your bank. It will be a pleasure working with you.

Sincerely, Hem�r Ice

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Tue, 10 Aug 2004 07:10:36

His phone still doesn't work (bwahahaha). I live with nosey people at home.

Subject: Re: Very Urgent!!!!!

Charles Dean

I received a message from the barristor at your bank. I am getting things moving as far as the 5 documents you mention below.

I tried your number again but just received clicks and a dead line. Something might be blocking it from where I work. I cannot give you my home phone number or call you from there because there are a number of people living with me who always answer the phone before I can get to it. They would ask me too many questions that I do not want to answer. If I ignore them they would get the number from the caller ID or telephone records and start questioning me harder. They may even start calling you to find out who you are and what you want. I know this because it has happened twice before.

I'm sorry that I have not found a way to make phone conversations to work yet. I will call you when I get to Germany. But for now, I hope we can continue this by email. I have a laptop with a password that they don''t know.

Sincerely, Hem�r Ice

Barrister Wale Cole to Hem�r Ice Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:50:07

He does not like my fake bank; it's too slow. They are always in such a hurry. The bastard has insulted me here - he is my boss? My word, he is consciously showing disrespect and contempt for the people he is scamming.

ATHONEY/SOLICITOR OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK LAGOS NIGERIA ATTN:

Hem�r Ice
THE BENEFICIARY CONTRACT PAYMENT 2004

DEAR SIR,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL. I MUST TELL YOU THAT THE $2,500USD IS JUST FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THOSE DOCUMENTS THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO CAILM THIS MONEY. AS I TOLD YOU EALIER THAT WE HAVE SOME OTHER CONTRACTORS THAT THIS REPUTABLE BANK WANT TO BY WITHIN TWO WEEKS AND THAT IS THE REASON WHY THIS BANK WANT TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE THAT THE FIVE OF THE CONTRACTORS(INCLUDING YOU) ARE PAID, THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD BE TO FAST IN ALL YOU ARE DOING.

THE $2,500USD IS NOT INCLUDED IN MY PROFESSIONAL FEE. THIS IS JUST ONLY FOR THE DOCUMENTS, YOU HAVE TO PAY ME MY PROFESSIONAL CHARGES ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN YOUR MONEY IS THAT OK. THAT IS THE PROCEDURES WE DO IN THIS BANK.

I WILL BE TRAVELLING TO THE HIGH COURT IN ABUJA THE FEDERAL CAPITAL OF THIS COUNTRY TO GET THOSE DOCUMENTS ALONG SIDE WITH OTHER CONTRACTOR WHO HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR THEIR OWN. MY TRAVELLING WILL BE ON FRIDAY/SAT.DAY THIS WEEK.

I WILL LIKE YOU TO PLEASE SEND YOUR OWN MONEY TO ME THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO MAKE IT FASTER SO THAT I CAN MEET UP.I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS HAVE TO COME UP SO EARLY LIKE THIS. I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL TODAY FROM THE HIGH COURT TO COME OVER FOR THOSE DOCUMENTS WHICH I HAVE APPLIED FOR.PLEASE, SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THESE INFORMATION TO MY PERSONAL ASSISTANT.

NAME: MR. OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
QUESTION: WHO IS YOUR BOSS NAME?
ANSWER: BARRISTER WALE COLE

PLEASE PUT THE MONEY AND SEND TO ME THE COMFIRMATION.AND PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE WITH THE NAME.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. CONGRATULATIONS! GOD BLESS

BARRISTER WALE COLE
ATHONEY/SOLICITOR TO AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:26:30

Darn, he still did not order the hemorrhoid thing. Ok, I will try to bait you faster.

Subject: PLEASE DO WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING FASTER

African Development Bank Vice Chairman

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your mail. I do understand what you wrote in your mail. Infact, I called your number in your office but they told me that they don't know you and I have to drop the phone. I think I have to stop calling you for now till you go to Germany and call me from there.

Regarding to the remaining 5 documents. I will like to make it faster with the Athoney of the bank to enable him procure those documents. When are you going to Germany and when will you be back. As I told you before I would like you to be amount the people this reputable bank will be paying in two weeks time.

Our Central Processing Unit has 4 individulas that our bank will be paying in two weeks time which you are amoung the two. Congratulation!!!

Regards
Charles Dean

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:55:54

These guys are still in a hurry. Friday is the deadline.

Subject: PLEASE IT IS VERY URGENT

African Development Bank Lagos Nigeria.

Dear Sir,
Please, I'm so sorry for writing to you again. I received a phone call from the bank Athoney later today telling me that he got a phone call from Abuja that he should come over for those documents. And other contractor has paid for the procurement of the documents and it is only you and there is no how he will go back again for only your own documents. I advise that you try and do something before friday that he will be travelling to Abuja for those documents.

If he was not able to obtain your own documents now, it will be very diffcult for him to go back for only yours. Try and send him the money as soon as possible to enable him travel on friday. Thank you for your understanding

Regards
Charles Dean

Hem�r Ice to Barrister Wale Cole Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:56:43

I am offended by his Western Union ID code question.

Subject: Re: VERY URGENT

Barrister Wale Cole African Development Bank

I'm sorry I did not get back to you sooner. I have a million things to do before my trip to Germany and I have not checked my email for a couple days. The trip will happen real soon. I was tied up all day and simply could not get to sending you a wire transfer. I have never used wire transfer and I have very little time to find out how.

Please it would be much easier for me to do an electronic transfer. All you have to do is give me your account number. It would also save time if you gave me the swiftcode so I don't have to look it up.

What do you mean "QUESTION: WHO IS YOUR BOSS NAME?" and "ANSWER: BARRISTER WALE COLE" This strikes me as being somewhat rude for a barrister.

Again, please send me your bank information so I can effect the transfer right away. Also include your fees so I will not have to bother with that in the future.

Sincerely, Hem�r Ice

"Barrister.Wale Cole" <[email protected]> wrote:

GOD BLESS
BARRISTER WALE COLE

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:06:10

I am trying my best to give the money -- but not their way.

Subject: Re: PLEASE IT IS VERY URGENT

Charles Dean
Affrican Development Bank

I am trying to get things done as soon as possible. I am very busy preparing my trip to Germany and have not checked my email for a while. I have contacted the bank attorney about transferring the funds. For now my trip should take place Friday. I will get back to you when I get more information. Please be patient - I am just as anxious (probably more so) to finish this deal as soon as possible.
Hem�r Ice

Barrister Wale Cole to Hem�r Ice Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:29:57

The barrister is offended by my being offended. And still wants the money.

Subject: THIS IS THE FASTEST WAY OUT

TO THE BENEFICIARY CONTRACT PAYMENT 2004
ATTN:Hem�r Ice

DEAR SIR,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL. I TOLD YOU THAT I'M A BEASY PERSON AND TRANSFERING TO MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT IS NOT THE PROBLEM. THE PROBLEM HERE NOW IS THAT TO TRANSFER MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT FROM OVEREAS TAKES ONE WEEK AND TWO DAYS BEFORE I CAN CASH IT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN. AND I HAVE TO TRAVEL TO ABUJA TO GET THESE DOCUMENTS ON FRIDAY AND IF TO GET THIS MONEY OUT FROM MY ACCOUNT WILL TAKE ME ONE WEEK AND TWO DAY HOW DID YOU EXPECT ME TO MEET UP. THIS IS THE REASON WHY I SAID YOU HAVE TO DO IT FASTER THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

YOU SAID THAT YOU DID NOT UNDERSATND WHAT I MEANT BY THE QUESTION AND ANSWER, THEY WILL ASK YOU TO WRITE A QUESTION AND ANSWER WHICH YOU WILL SEND TO ME WHEN GOING TO GET THE MONEY FROM THEIR OFFICE HERE IN NIGERIA. I JUST MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU TO JUST GIVE THEM THOSE INFORMATION AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE CONTROL NUMBER WHICH YOU WILL SEND TO ME.THIS IS THE FASTEST WAY OTHER LIENTS OVERSEAS HAVE BEEN DOING IT AND IT HAS BEEN HELPING ME ALOT TO MAKES THINGS FASTER.

I DON'T LIKE THAT WORD YOU USED ON ME THAT I'M BEING 'RUDE'. IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO ASK. DON'T USE THAT WORD ON ME NEXT TIME. I'M ONLY TRYING TO MAKE THINGS EASY FOR YOU AND MAKE IT FASTER.

WHEN YOU GO TO ANY OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE NEAR YOU IT WILL NOT TAKE YOU MORE THAN 10MINS TO FINISH OUT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. THESE ARE THE INFOMATIONS ONCE AGAIN. I TOLD YOU THAT IS MY PERSONAL ASSISTANT THAT I'M USING HIS NAME AND HE IS THE ONE THAT WILL GO AND COLLECT THE MONEY NOT ME SINCE I WILL NOT BE CHANCED TO LEAVE MY OFFICE TO GO OUT FOR THAT.

NOTE MY PROFESIONAL CHARGES IS $1,000USD.
MONEY TRANSFER WITH THESE INFORMATION TO MY PERSONAL ASSISTANT.

PLEASE PUT THE MONEY AND SEND TO ME THE COMFIRMATION.AND PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE WITH THE NAME.

REGARDS
BARRISTER WALE COLE

Hem�r Ice to Barrister Wale Cole Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:52:26

Oops. I got to leave for Germany now, but my trusty assistant will send the Western Union money transfer. Now I am offended that the barrister was offended that I was offended. Golly, he is rude.

Subject: Re: THIS IS THE FASTEST WAY OUT

Barrister Wale Cole African Development Bank

I will be on my way to the airport in ten minutes for a flight to Germany. I will contact you when I get there. I don't have enough time to personally to figure out how to send the Western Union money transfer, but I gave complete directions to my personal assistant who is very intelligent in finance. He will send the money within an hour. If you have any further questions use my usual email address. I will read any messages when I get to Germany.
Hemorr Ice

P.S. In your message below you acknowledge that I did not understand the question and answer thing, so you must also understand that someone that has not dealt with Western Union could easily mistake "Who is your boss name?" "Barrister Wale Cole." was a simple mistake where no offense should have been taken. However in my country it is an offence to have someone tell you he is your boss. I apologize for offending you. But I am surprised that you don't have the understanding to see that you just offended me. When you chastize me unnecesarily. So I believe that you owe me an appology.

"Barrister.Wale Cole" <[email protected]> wrote:

YOU SAID THAT YOU DID NOT UNDERSATND WHAT I MEANT BY THE QUESTION AND ANSWER, THEY WILL ASK YOU TO WRITE A QUESTION AND ANSWER WHICH YOU WILL SEND TO ME WHEN GOING TO GET THE MONEY FROM THEIR OFFICE HERE IN NIGERIA. I JUST MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU TO JUST GIVE THEM THOSE INFORMATION AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE CONTROL NUMBER WHICH YOU WILL SEND TO ME.THIS IS THE FASTEST WAY OTHER CLIENTS OVERSEAS HAVE BEEN DOING IT AND IT HAS BEEN HELPING ME ALOT TO MAKES THINGS FASTER.

I DON'T LIKE THAT WORD YOU USED ON ME THAT I'M BEING 'RUDE'. IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO ASK. DON'T USE THAT WORD ON ME NEXT TIME. I'M ONLY TRYING TO MAKE THINGS EASY FOR YOU AND MAKE IT FASTER.

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:36:34

Charley seems to be getting a little impatient with me too. A transfer to his fake bank is way to slow.

Subject: PLEASE READ THIS VERY CAREFUL

From: Charles Dean Vice Chairman African Development Bank

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail. I do understand preaparing for your trip. Please make sure that you conclude with the bank Athoney to make sure he get those documents on friday. After friday, I'm not sure when next that will be possible.

He called me this afternoon and told me that you want to transfer the money through an account. Please, it will not be possible that way because any Foreign transfer into an account here in our bank takes one to two weeks before it can be cashed.

The Western Union Money Transfer is the fastest way out. And we have been using it in this bank and we have not have any problem with it. It is very simple and it those not wast much time. They will give you paper to fill those infromation that the Athoney gave you. He mentioned that you did not understand it. But he also told me that he has explain everything to you. Please, if you have any question or problem make sure you let me know that on time.

Congratulations!!
Regards
Charles Dean Vice Chariman African Development Bank

Barrister Wale Cole to Hem�r Ice Wed, 11 Aug 2004 23:58:51

The sweetheart barrister apologizes and wants his money.

Subject: VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE

ATTN:Hemorr Ice THE BENEFICIARY CONTRACT PAYMENT 2004.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL. YOU SIAD THAT I OWN YOU AN APOLOGY, OK I APOLOGIZE. YOU ALSO SAID THAT YOU HAVE SENT YOUR PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO SEND THE MONEY TO ME. PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW HOW I WILL RECEIVE THE COMFIRMATION OF THAT EFFECT TO ENABLE MY PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO GO TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE HERE IN NIGERIA TO COLLECT THE MONEY.

PLEASE, THE COMFIRMATION IS VERY IMPORTANT, IS HE OR SHE GOING TO SEND IT TO ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS OR HE GOING TO SEND IT DIRECTLY TO YOU BEFORE YOU CAN FORWARD IT TO ME. PLEASE GET INTOUCH WITH HIM AND LET HIM KNOW ABOUT THIS. I UNDERSTAND MAYBE YOU FORGET TO TELL HIM THIS.

REMEMBER THAT IT IS ON FRIDAY THAT I WILL BE GOING TO HIGH COURT IN ABUJA FOR THOSE DOCUMENTS AND I SUGEST THAT THE COMFIRMATION SHOULD GET TO MY OFFICE BEFORE FRIDAY.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST DURING YOUR STAY IN GERMANY. EXTEND MY GREETINGS TO YOUR FAMILY.

REGARDS
BARRISTER WALE COLE
ATONEY/SOLICITOR AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Thu, 12 Aug 2004 10:48:54

Charley wants the money too.

Subject: PLEASE IT IS VERY URGENT

From: Charles Dean Vice Chairman African Development Bank

Attn:Hem�r Ice
Greetings to you. How are you today. Barrister Wale Cole called and told me that you have travelled to Germany yesterday not friday as you ealier told me. And he also said that you have sent him the control number of the Western Union Money Transfer which you told him that your personal assistant have gone to pay yesterday. Please remember that he will be travelling tomorrow to Abuja for the documents. I advice that you send him the comfirmations.

Regards
Charles Dean

Barrister Wale Cole to Hem�r Ice Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:00:18

The barrister really wants the money. Hurry, hurry, urgent!!

Subject: URGENT

ATTN: Hem�rr Ice
I JUST CHECKED MY MAIL TO SEE IF YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A REPLY TO MY MAIL TO YOU EALIER TODAY BUT WAS SUPRISE THAT YOU HAVE NOT REPLIED IT.

I DON'T KNOW HOW WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS. I WILL BE TRAVELLING TOMORROW TO ABUJA. I DON'T THINK IT WILL BE POSSIBLE IF I DID NOT GOT YOUR REPLY TO MY MAIL TO YOU TO DAY OR NEXT BEFORE I TRAVEL.

REGARDS
BARRISTER WALE COLE

Hem�r Ice to Barrister Wale Cole & Charley Dean Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:30:16

I was telling the truth for a change; well maybe slightly the truth. A hurricane coincidentally called Hurricane Charley was heading toward where I was. There was a possibility that the power would be out for a week. I had to cover myself and fly to Tampa to have a good excuse for any delays.

Enter my trusty assistant "Scott Olsen". Fortunately, Charley does not remember that this was the very first email address that I used in phishing for the scam.

Subject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE

Barrister Wale Cole
ATONEY/SOLICITOR AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
and Charles Dean African Development Bank

My assistant sent me an email to tell you that you must know a number for the Western Union pick up. The number is 7638793941. I sincerely hope this is what you need.

I did not fly to Germany directly yet. I first have business in Tampa Florida. The problem is that the Tampa airport is closing down because of a hurricane that is fast approaching. All the hotels and highways are crowded from people seeking shelter off the coast. The city is preparing for the electricity to be out. This distresses me to no end. If I do not answer your emails in a few days it is because of the storm. But I assure you that I will get back in touch with you as soon as the storm blows over and I can take off to Germany. Please be patient. If you need any information about the Western Union, you might contact my assistant. His home email is Scott [email protected]. Good luck.

Hem�r Ice
Zen Punk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:13:36

I hope Scott gets things done right. It's in his hands.

Subject: I wish you a nice stay in Germany

Attn: Mr Hem�r Ice,

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail. Yes, Barrister Wale Cole called me and told me that he received a message from you regarding to the Western Union. He told me that you have sent him the control number. And he also told me that he has sent a mail to your personal assistant for more informations concerning on how he send the money.

I want to inform you that I will be travelling on Monday for an official assignment and will be back to office on wensday. I will be expecting your call when you get to Germany.

Regards Charles Dean

Barrister Wale Cole to Scott Olsen Fri, 13 Aug 2004 2:02:37 PM

Golly! Did my trusty assistant screw up!

Subject: Please Re-send it with Mr.OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS Not African Development Bank, I told Mr Ice About this.

PLease resend it with Mr.OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS, I told Mr Ice About this. This is dealying my movement to Abuja. Don't tell them African development Bank, Use Mr.OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS,

I'm waiting for the comfirmation

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice and Scott Olsen Fri, 13 Aug 2004 03:23:07

They think Scott screwed up. I don't think so.

Subject: VERY URGENT, REPLY IMEDIATELY

Dear Hem�r Ice,

Greetings to you. How are you today?. Barrister Wale Cole called me and told me that his personal assistant went to the Western Union Money Transfer Office here and they told him that this number is not correct 7638793941. Please mail your personal assistant and to comfirm the correct number. Also I want you to let your personal assistant to send to Wale Cole all the informations which he used in sending it.

Please, also your personal assistant should let us know if he used his name as the sender or your name so that we can know which name he used and he should write to me the name.

This is the information which I gave you so that it will make it easy for sending. Please let your assistant used this and go and correct the mistakes.

RECEIVERS NAME: MR. OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS
TEST QUESTION: WHO IS YOUR BOSS NAME?
PLEASE LET US HAVE ALSO THE FOLLOWING
1.CORRECT CONTROL NUMBER:..............................
2. SENDER'S NAME.................................

Scott Olsen to Barrister Wale Cole 8/13/2004

Scott verifies the storm. He explains that there is an easy work-around to the name switch.

Subject: Re: VERY URGENT MESSAGE, REPLY IMEDIATELY

Dear Charles Dean

I see that you are trying to contact my boss, Mr. Ice. He is currently somewhere around Tampa Florida, USA. I tried to contact him by phone, but the telephone lines are tied up in the area where he is due to people preparing for a very large storm that will hit that area shortly. His flight to Germany is scheduled for Friday (today) this evening but I am quite sure the flight will be delayed.

I think I can help you. I contacted Western Union to send a money transfer to your bank on behalf of Mr. Ice. The information that you have is correct except that the Western Union form that I used asked for a company name rather than a personal name, so therefore the name that I used is AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK and not the name of Mr.OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS. I trust this will allow you to remove the funds from Western Union so you can now deposit them directly to your bank.

I will continue to try to get hold of Mr. Ice to inform him of this.

Sincerely, Scott Olsen

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:13:20

Thank heavens Charley discovered what the problem was.

Subject: HE SHOULD RE-SEND IT WITH THE NAME WE GAVE YOU NOT BANK NAME

Dear Hemorr Ice,

There is problem. Your Assistant has made a mistake. I told you that not to use african development Bank for sending of that money because of the dealy, But he went on to use African Development Bank instead of the name we gave to you,

Please direct him imeditaly to go and resend it with the name we gave you. The Athoney is worried about all the whole issue. Let him insist of using the name not the bank name please

Charles Dean

Barrister Wale Cole to Scott Olsen 8/13/2004 1:27:08 PM

Uh oh. The work-around won't work around. Got to do it right.

Subject: VERY URGENT MESSAGE, REPLY IMEDIATELY

Dear Scott Olsen,

Thank you for your mail. I told your boss not to use our bank name because it takes a week to cash the money. Go there and tell that you want to resend it to Mr.OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS he is my personal assistant. I told your boss all this. This is dealying my travelling to Abuja for the documents.

Please, do me this favour now. Go to the Western Union Office and tell them to use Mr.OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS instead of African Development Bank. I'm an Athoney/Solicitor to the bank and I can't cash the money if it is deposited with African Development Bank.

Please use the informations and name below

TEST QUESTION: WHO IS YOUR BOSS NAME?
2. SENDER'S NAME ......, AS YOU FILL IT IN THE PAPER THEY GAVE YOU THERE.I.E YOUR NAME OR YOUR BOSS NAME?

Regards
Barrister Wale Cole.

Barrister Wale Cole to Scott Olsen 8/13/2004 1:30:45 PM

Let's say this one more time. Got it Scott?

Subject: Direct the money to Lagos-Nigeria(Not African Development Bank)

Please direct the money to Lagos Nigeria Only Not African Development Bank for easy collection. I'm waiting. I have to travel with the money this evening or Tomorrow morning

Scott Olsen to Barrister and Charley 8/13/2004

Scott is a little sorry, but stands his ground. Now we really find out why his boss Hem�r doesn't use the telephone. Hem�r is in denial that he is hard of hearing,

Subject: Re: Please Re-send it with Mr.OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS Not African Development B...

Barrister Wale Cole.

Dear sirs:

I have no idea what is going on. I have not been able to contact my boss, Hem�r Ice. He has been rather secretive on this business. However I have contacted the Tampa International Airport and discovered that the flight he was supposed to be on did indeed take off for Germany, and I presume that he is on that flight. Apparently the hurricane headed that way diverted and the airport did not significantly delay flights.

As far as the Western Union transfer, I thought I did the right thing in directing the money in the name of your bank, and not to a particular individual at that bank. This is the way I have always done money transfers. I have no idea who Mr. Osuji Onyekachi Evans is. If he is an employee at the bank, why don't you simply allow him to collect the money using a bank employee identification card. That kind of bank transfer has always worked for me in the past. If he is not an employee of your bank, he should not be collecting the money in the first place.

At this stage, I would prefer to await for instructions from Mr. Ice. He should be contacting me when he gets to Germany. I will let him decide what to do next. However, my experience is that he is not always easy to get hold of. He does not like using the phone because he is hard of hearing. He makes all kinds of excuses, but all his friends know that he is too embarrassed to admit that he cannot hear very well. He is excellent at hearing when he can see someone's lips. Please keep this in mind if you ever meet him.

Sincerely, Scott Olsen

Barrister Wale Cole to Scott Olsen 8/13/2004 2:02:15 PM

The barrister is getting kinda huffy? Come on Scott, don't you understand this?

Subject: Please Re-send it with Mr.OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS Not African Development Bank, I told Mr Ice About this.

PLease resend it with Mr.OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS.

I told Mr Ice About this. This is dealying my movement to Abuja. Don't tell them African development Bank, Use Mr.OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS And send me the comfrimations now I'm waiting

Barrister Wale Cole to Everyone Fri, 13 Aug 2004 23:56:55

Both the barrister and Charley are getting a little bit moody. He should not have sent Scott's personal message to Scott's boss, Hemor!!

Subject: Please Re-send it with Mr.OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS Not African Development B...

Please, I want you to understand something here. You are writing to Barrister Wale Cole not Charles Dean, so don't direct any mail you are send to me as Charles Dean Ok?. Charles Dean Is the Vice Chairman of African Development Bank, your boss knowns that . I'm the Athoney to African Development Bank.My Office is different from African development Bank.

The Bank has me only as their legal adviser and consultant and My own job is to provide to them all the necessary documentations they required from me. I Charge them and they will give me the money and I will provide to them the services they want from me is that Ok.

I have charge them the cost of those documents and my professional charges to be that $3,500USD.

This is the reason why you have no reason of using the bank name instead of my own office, did you get right now. I'm so sorry that I have explain this to you ealier.

Mr. Osuji Onyekachi Evans is my personal Assistant and he has to go and get this money before I can go to Abuja for the documents. I have told your Boss that It takes to clear any foreign money that comes into African Development Bank. That is the way they Operate here.

So, I advise of Mr Ice Want this transaction to move on he should please tell you to use the informations I gave you not the one you think is convience to you.

Regards
Barriester Wale Cole

(The barrister copied this and sent to everyone Scott's note about Hemor's hearing!!!)

Barrister Wale Cole.

Dear sirs:

Etc.etc..... He does not like using the phone because he is hard of hearing. He makes all kinds of excuses, but all his friends know that he is too embarrassed to admit that he cannot hear very well. He is excellent at hearing when he can see someone's lips. Please keep this in mind if you ever meet him.

Sincerely, Scott Olsen

Scott Olsen to Barrister Wale Cole 8/14/2004

Now Scott is hopping mad at the barrister because of the personal message. He is so mad that he can't type straight. The barrister gets a real ear full.

Subject: Re: Please Re-send it with Mr.OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS Not African Development B...

Mr. Cole:

I am including the ful text below of what you just sent me. I waant you to read that your also included a copy to my boss Mr. Ice. I want you to look at the last paaragraph of your message and you will see that you also sent to MR. ICE a confidentiaal mesaage that I sent to you about his hearing problem. Now Mr. Ice is PISSED OFF AT ME BECAUSE HE SAW MY CONFIDENTIAL MESSAGE ABOUT HIS HEARING PROBLEM. He did a very unusual thing to actually use an overseas telephone call to BAWL ME OUT. He told me to attend to the correction as soon as possible. Right. I would send your money this evening but I don't want to miss my favorite television show. Maybe tomorrow. Oops tomorrow is Sunday. My day off. The WU offices are probably closed then. You will have to wait til Monday evening because I don't want to take time off from work. Sorry about that.

Did you send this to him because you are an IDIOT and don't understand the ramifications? Or did you send this because you are a BASTARD and want me to get in trouble?

Furthermore the message with the subject: "Re: Please Re-send it with Mr.OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS Not African Development Bank" was sent 5 FIVE times. Did you send this FIVE times to my boss too? Every message you sent me was at least twice. Do you think I'm an idiot. Please don't clutter up my mail box. If I ever again I see a message from you delivered more than once, I will delete them all without reading.

Finally, expect to receive the WU transfer Monday evening. I got the message loud and clear from you and my boss to not send it to the bank.

DO NOT FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO MR Hem�r ICE. Don't mess with me again, or I will mess with you.

Scott
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
For convenient reference, these are excerpts of the earlier message that the barrister sent to everyone.

In a message dated 8/14/2004 1:57:03 AM Central Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

Subj:Please Re-send it with Mr.OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS Not African Development B...
Date:8/14/2004 1:57:03 AM Central Daylight Time
To:Scott [email protected]
CC: Hem�r [email protected], [email protected]

Please, I want you to understand something here. You are writing to Barrister Wale Cole not Charles Dean, etc. etc..... use the informations I gave you not the one you think is convience to you.

Regards
Barriester Wale Cole
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is an excerpt of of the confidential message that the barrister copied to everyone.

Barrister Wale Cole.

Dear sirs:

Etc.... Mr. Ice ..., does not like using the phone because he is hard of hearing. He makes all kinds of excuses, but all his friends know that he is too embarrassed to admit that he cannot hear very well. He is excellent at hearing when he can see someone's lips. Please keep this in mind if you ever meet him.

Sincerely, Scott Olsen

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Sat, 14 Aug 2004 00:00:36

Charley is growing impatient with me too. We discover the difference between an Athoney and a bank again.

Subject: Waiting anxoiusly to hear from you(Something is wrong)

Dear Hemorr Ice,

Please, I will advise that you get back to me as soon as you get this email. There is a Problem. The Athoney has not gotten the money.

I told you that he is an Athoney to this bank and not an employee of this bank. Since the Bank as directed him to provide those documents and also he included his professional charges. He always want to receive his money in his office, that is the reason why he used his personal assistant name to receice this money on his behalf. He has prosponed his travelling to Abuja because he could not get the $3,500USD for him to travel and get those documents.

He told me that your personal Assistant send it using the name of this bank instead of using the name he gave to you. Please advise your assistant to send it on the name he gave to you. Sending it on behalf of African Development Bank makes it difficult for him to get this in time. I told you this ealier.

The Athoney is not happy. He has prosponded it to Monday. Please advise your assistant to resend it with the name. There will be no problem.

I will not be going out from the Office as I ealier told you that I will be travelling for an official assignment untill the Athoney got the money and travel to Abuja.

Waiting anxoiusly to hear from you

Regards
Charles Dean

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Sat, 14 Aug 2004 00:28:37

5% of $38 million is a bit cheap. Oh well, 5% of 0 is still 0.

Subject: A BIG GOOD NEWS FOR YOU

Attn: Hemorr Ice, The Beneficiary Contract Payment 2004.

Dear Sir,

I'm so sorry, I forgot to let you know that good news for all the paying Contractor for 2004.I'm very happy to inform you that this reputable bank is now going to pay all the contractor 5% intrest upon their contract amount. I just want to say a big contratulations!! on this news.

Regards
Charles Dean

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Sat, 14 Aug 2004 11:35:04

I'm fine. I hope you're fine too, because I'm fine. We are both fine.

Subject: Have a nice Weekend

From: Charles Dean, Vice Chairman of African Development Bank
Attn: Mr Hemorr Ice

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail. I'm very sorry that I have to disturb you concerning this issue. The Athoney has called me and let the know that your personl assistant has sent him an email promise to resend it again by monday. How is every body at Germany?. Hope every body is fine. I wish you all the best during your stay in Germany.

Regards
Charles Dean

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean and Barrister Wale Cole Sat, 14 Aug 2004 08:54:26

Hemor, in Germany, finally replies to the Barrister's letter of Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:00:18. Hem�r is, of course, unaware of all the flurry of activity going on.

Subject: Re: URGENT

Dear Barrister Cole and Charles Dean

I have contacted my assistant, Mr. Olsen and informed him of the mistake that he made in transferring the funds by Western Union. I realize your obligation to take care of matters in Aubja Friday. I hope we can recover from this delay. I impressed on him the fact that it is of top priority in anything he is doing and he should contact Western Union as soon as possible. I deeply apologize for his mistake. He is sometimes hard to manage, but I'm sure he will come though very very soon.

It is great to see Germany again. Many of my relatives are here, but I did not come particularly to see them, I have other business here. At this point it is uncertain when I will be finished and be able to fly to Lagos. I do not have a scheduled flight yet, but I will inform you when my plans are more settled.

Sincerely Yours,
Hem�r Ice

Barrister Wale Cole to Scott Olsen 8/14/2004 1:48:33 PM

A real genuine apology that made me burst into tears. Then, money again."

Subject: Please Don't be Mad at Me Ok?

Dear Scott,

I'm so sorry that I made a mistake in forwarding that message to your boss,it is not intational. I will not be happy that you have a problem with your boss just because of me or any other person.

I was doing that to make sure I travel to Abuja for the documents. Once again I must say I'm so sorry. But the monday evening you said that you will send to me the comfirmation will dealy me again, why not make it monday monring so that I will be able to pick it up and give to my Personal Assistant for collection so that I will be able to travel to Abuja for those documents. Have a nice Weekend.

Regards
Barrister Wale Cole

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:07:28

A little bit of worry and a little author's message on politics just to see if he is interested in that digression. Why didn't Scott follow my orders and take care of the money transfer on Friday? That guy is making me anxious.

Subject: Re: Have a nice Weekend

Dear Charles Dean

I distinctly told Scott to resend the Western Union transfer on Friday. It was a little late on Friday when I contacted him after the problem, but not so late that the offices would be closed. I don't know why there is a delay til Monday. I tried to reach him by the phone again, but he was not there. I hope he listens to his answering machine. I also sent him an email. I am very sorry about the delay.

Will this delay endanger the future transfer of the $38 M dollars to my bank account? I can't tell you how anxious I am about this deal failing. I really have good plans for the money.

My business here has not started because of the weekend. My relatives do not really seem to enjoy my company. I can feel that they are almost blaming me for the disaster in Iraq, and that is what they want to talk about. I do not defend Bush. No intelligent American does. But I don't want to get into that here.

Sincerely, Hem�r Ice

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Mon, 16 Aug 2004 01:06:24

When am I going down to Lagos? Why does he want my bank information again? Is he really going to give me millions?

Subject: Expecting the Athoney to confirm that he has received the Money

Attn: Mr Hemorr Ice, Beneficiary contract payment 2004.

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your last mail. I promise you the dealy will not affect the transaction. I will be expecting your Personal Assistant email today.

I will like you to send to me the address and telephone number of your bank in Germany, this will help our banl alot. Please, make sure that you informed me on time when you have arranged for your coming down to Lagos. I'm axiously waiting to meet you. I will let you know if there is any other development.

Regards
Charles Dean

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Mon, 16 Aug 2004 08:11:01

Hmmm. Just what is wrong with Scott? Maybe he is mad at someone. I reveal that I am a Afro-American.

Subject: Re: Expecting the Athoney to confirm that he has received the Money

Dear Charles

I have contacted my assistant Scott Olsen. He told me he was very ill, and cannot send the Western Union till later. He has caused a significant delay. I tried to persuade him to hurry up. He did not sound ill, and maybe a bit defiant. I am very disappointed in him. He is a very valuable assistant and I cannot get along without him in some matters, but he also has problems. There are a number of difficulties in that I'm his boss, and I am black and he is a white "redneck" southern fellow.

I have an education and an english accent. This has led to some difficulties in the past, but I cannot fire him because of office politics and because I nevertheless need him. I will keep you informed of any progress.

Sincerely Hem�r R. Ice

Scott Olsen to Barrister Wale Cole 8/16/2004, Morning

Oh no! Scott is being a poor sport.

Subject: Re: Waiting

BarMaster Whale.
I'm busy. I may be able to get to it tonight.
S.Olsen

Barrister Wale Cole to Scott Olsen 8/16/2004 1:14:41 PM

The barrister keeps his cool with Scott. What a guy!

Subject: Waiting

Dear S.Olsen

Please I advise that you try and do that today. Waiting for your email. Thank you

Regards
Barrister Wale Cole

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:12:09

He wants a picture of me. He wants me to fly to Lagos.

Subject: Expecting the Athoney to confirm that he has received the Money

Attn: Hemorr Ice

Dear Sir,

I understand all that you wrote on your last email to me. I beleive that he will resend it today. I still want you to send to us the address of your bank in Germany and the telephone number.

We will also like to have your full Picture of yourself so that we can Identify you at the airport on your arrival to Lagos. I will love to know when you will fly to Lagos.

Regards
Charles Dean

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Mon, 16 Aug 2004 08:18:52

My bank information again.

Subject: Re: Expecting the Athoney to confirm that he has received the Money

I forgot to respond to your request for my bank information. I did send it to you earlier, but to save you from having to look it up again, I will include it here.

bank name - Westdeutsche Landesbank
accountholder - Global
swiftcode - WELA DE 3K
bank account number - 7147661
bank country - Germany

Hemor

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:18:48

He just wants the address. Is he going to verify that I have an account there?

Subject: The Address of the bank

Dear Hemorr Ice,

yes, I have your banking informations, I was only talking about the address of the bank in Germany is that Ok?. Please give me your number in Germany. I will call you myself All the Board of Director of African Development are anxiously waiting to meet with you and to finalised this transaction on time.

Congratulations!!
Charles Dean

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:06:21

It is a true address of the bank.

Subject: Re: The Address of the bank

Dear Charles,

I think I understand what you want. The postal address of the bank is
Westdeutsche Landesbank
Herzogstrasse 15
40217 D�sseldorf
Germany
Hem�r Ice

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean and Barrister Wale Cole Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:10:14

Hyuck hyuck. A little teaser. I'm still not aware that Scott is a bad boy, but they aren't going to tell me yet.

Subject: Western Union Transfer

Barrister Wale Cole, Charles Dean

Dear sirs,

I received word from my assistant that he finally sent the Western Union transfer Monday morning. I trust that you have picked up the fees by now and everything is now in order so that you can pick up the documents in Aubja.

Sincerely Hem�r Ice

Barrister Wale Cole to Scott Olsen 8/16/2004 3:19:19 AM

Scott is "dealying the whole things now."

Dear Scott,

How are you today?. I just want to inform you that you are the one dealying the whole things now. I'm waiting for you to send to me the comfirmation and the control number of the western Union to enable me to pick it up and go to Abuja for the documents.

Please do that urgently.

Regards
Barrister Wale Cole

Barrister Wale Cole to Scott Olsen 8/16/2004 1:14:41

Scott, please hurry. The barrister really wants to say !&#$%, but bites his tongue.

Dear S.Olsen
Please I advise that you try and do that today. Waiting for your email. Thank you

Regards
Barrister Wale Cole

Scott Olsen to Barrister Wale Cole 8/16/2004, Evening

A real poor sport. Scott is an insulting little snit! Does the barrister have proper ID to pick it up? I hope not.

Bar master whale:

I did like you said and sent the WU transfer first thing Monday morning, but I forgot to send you the new info. I'm feeling sorry for your assistant so I decided that you should do a little work for a change. I put the transfer in your name so you have to go to the WU office. Let your assistant go on a coffee break while you are gone.

NAME: Barrister Wale Cole
ADDRESS: Lagos Nigeria
QUESTION: Whose the boss now?
ANSWER: Scott Olsen
CONTROL NUMBER 7638794013

Have a nice day, Scott Olsen

Barrister Wale Cole to Scott Olsen 8/17/2004 1:52:32 AM

Scott was a real stinker. The barrister, afraid of Scotts temper is walking on eggs and being real cool about it.

Dear Scott Olsen

Thank you for correcting the mistake. There is also a mistake in the name. You used my name instead of the name of my assistant which I gave to you. I will try and go there myself.

Regards
Barrister Wale Cole

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Mon, 16 Aug 2004 23:47:08

He still wants my picture. I will send a nice one soon.

Subject: Re: The Address of the bank

Dear Hemorr Ice,
Thank for your mail. Yes, that was the address that I needed. I'm also expecting your picture. I will write to you more later
Regards
Charles Dean

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Tue, 17 Aug 2004 06:38:14

OK. Real soon now. I have to find one, bring up PhotoShop and make a picture.

Subject: My picture

Dear Charles,

Ah yes, the picture. I could not find one on my laptop, but I know there are JPEG pictures in the public files at work. I'm in the process of having someone hunt them down and send one to me so I can forward it to you. It is good to know that you are going to pick me up at the airport.

I need to make hotel reservations too, but I will worry about that when things clear up here.

Sincerely, Hem�r Ice

Barrister Wale Cole to Hem�r Ice and Scott Olsen 8/18/2004 1:56:46 PM

Oh no. The Barrister finally goes ballistic. He tells Scott and Hem�r all about it. But he does not tell Charley.
This is a wonderful flame.

Subject: I have never seen a stupid person like you before

Attn:Scott Olsen

I just want to let you that you are really a stupid person that I have ever seen in my life before. I gave you a name to use and send the money and you did it the way you like by sending in my name instead of my Personal Assistant's name. But all the same, I went there and I was told that there is nothing like that in their central processing system. which means that you have not sent that money.

I don't even know if you have ever been in school all your life, that one will give you a simple instruction that you can't even follow. You are a failure to your life, your family and country as a whole.

I don't want you to send me any email again. What ever that you and your boss is doing is your own business. All that I know is that African development Bank since operational as a bank as never seen a stupid person like you before in the history of this bank

God will have macy upon you. Macy? As in Mac the knife? Mercy me.

Barrister Wale Cole

The barrister copied this without explicitly indicating it's a copy.
Bar master whale:

I did like you said and sent the WU transfer first thing Monday morning, but I forgot to send you the new info. I'm feeling sorry for your assistant so I decided that you should do a little work for a change. I put the transfer in your name so you have to go to the WU office. Let your assistant go on a coffee break while you are gone.

Have a nice day, Scott Olsen
Zen Punk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hem�r Ice to Scott Olsen 8/18/2004 3:22:19 PM

I am not loosing touch with reality. I sent stuff to my alter ego because I want to forward it to the Barrister. Now I have a paper trail so my pen-pals will more likely think that I am not the same person.
Here Hem�r is bawling out Scott for his antics.

Subject: Fwd: I have never seen a stupid person like you before

To: Scott [email protected] (me)

Scott Olsen.

Just what is the meaning of this!!! Why did you not send the Western Union transfer the way it was requested. It looks like you did not send it at all. Tell me exactly what happened. Don't you realize the seriousness of what you just did?

WHY ARE YOU BEING SO STUPID. ANSWER ME NOW.

Not included here is an attachment of the "stupid person" message the Barrister previously sent to Scott and Hemor.

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:38:58

Hem�r tells Charley about his schizophrenic correspondence with Scott.

Subject: Recent developments

I am very confused about what is happening right now. I have been in contact with my assistant on these troublesome developments. I will include some of the exchanges with Barraster Cole and Scott Olsen and myself. It seems that Scott's behaviour is totally unexcusable, so I sent him the following letter.

MY MAIL TO SCOTT OLSEN

Note: Excerpts from the first attachment is repeated from above for clarity.
< Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004
< From: "Hemorr Ice" <Hemorr [email protected]>
< Subject: Fwd: I have never seen a stupid person like you before
< To: Scott [email protected]
<
< Scott Olsen.
<
< Just what is the meaning of this!!!
.....Etc. etc.

Note: My message to Charley continues here.

That is in reference to the letters below where Scott first writes an insulting mail to Barrister Cole, (Bar master Whale) but Barrister Cole also sends an inexcusible letter to Scott - calling him stupid, a failure in life, etc.
This following mail came back to me from Scott in response to my above letter to him. I understand why you are so angry at Scott and me, but now I don't know what to think. I have not contacted the barrister yet about this, and I don't know what to say yet. I am very fearful that things are not going well. I do want to participate in this business and I am serious. I am anxious to hear from Scott about the status of the Western Union transfer. I will contact the Barrister as soon as I get the status of the Western Union transfer from Scott. Please read Scott's reply to me and tell me what you think.

Note: You have not seen this attachment yet.

SCOTT'S MAIL TO ME

< Subject: Re: I have never seen a stupid person like you before
< Date: 8/18/2004
< To: Hem�r [email protected]
<
< Dear Hemorr Ice,
<
< I am sorry I made mistakes on the WU money. The
< first WU was an honest mistake, but Mr. Cole staarted
< getting very pushy and treating me with contempt. I
< don't like lawyers aand how they treat people. The
< email from him that you forwarded to me I already
< got and it shows you how insulting and arrogant he
< has been to me. I did send the money to him, and I
< admit I did play a joke on him, but I am certainly
< not stupid.
<
< I will scan the WU receipt that I got and attach it
< so you can see that I did send the money. There are
< three problems that could hav happend
< 1. WU made a mistake
< 2. Cole made a mistake in trying to get the money
< 3. Cole did pick up the money and isn't telling you
<
< I will check the WU to see if it has been picked up.
< I will get back to you later on that bicause the
< WU office is now closed. Again I appologize for how
< I handled the WU transfer, but you can see that he
< has been far more arrogant to me than I have been
< him. You woould think that a lawyer would have
< more manners.
<
< Attached is the receipt of the WU transfer. It has exactly
< the information that the lawyer needed to pick it up.
<
< Scott Olsen
<

Note: Excerpts of the attachment. We all have seen this except Charley. It is the "stupid person" email that the barrister sent to Hem�r and Scott.

< Bar master whale:
<
< Etc. etc.... I put the transfer in your name so you have to go to
< the WU office. Let your assistant go on a coffee break while
< you are gone.
<
< NAME: Barrister Wale Cole
< ADDRESS: Lagos Nigeria
< QUESTION: Whose the boss now?
< ANSWER: Scott Olsen
< CONTROL NUMBER 7638794013
<
< Scott attaches the barristers wonderful flame.
<
< Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004
< From: "Barrister.Wale Cole" <[email protected]>
< To: Scott [email protected]
< CC: [email protected]
< Subject: I have never seen a stupid person like you before
<
< Attn: Scott Olsen
< ...
<... I just want to let you that you are really a stupid person that I have
< ever seen in my life before...
<
< ...I don't even know if you have ever been in school all your life, You
< are a failure to your life, your family and country as a whole.
<
< ...African development Bank since operational as a bank as never seen
< a stupid person like you before in the history of this bank
<
< God will have macy upon you.
<
< Barrister Wale Cole

***** Attachment of My very convincing Western Union Receipt *********
****** Not included here ************

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Wed, 18 Aug 200 09:31:33

Uh oh, Charley is getting suspicious.

Hem�r Ice
Dear Sir,

I got a phone call from the Bank Athoney tell me that the informations that your personal assistant sent to him was wrong and infact that such informations does not exist in the western Union Money Transfer Computer. They refused to pay him and that has made him to been able to travel to Abuja for the documents.

He is really not happy with everyboday in the bank here. What is the problem with your assistant. Can't you send this money yourself? To send this is very simple.

Please, If you know that you don't want to go on with this transaction let us know .

Regards

Charles Dean
Vice Chariman
African Development Bank

Barrister Wale Cole to Hem�r Ice Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:34:00

Uh oh, he has got me precisely pegged. I feel so guilty on all the time he wasted on me. How am I going to squirm out of this?

Subject: Re: Western Union transfer

WHAT SO EVER YOU CALLED YOUR NAME,Hem�r Ice OR WHAT. I HAVE RELISED THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS MONEY. I'M GOING TO LET THE BANK KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN PALYING WITH THIS BANK AND TO LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT THE RIGHT BENEFICIARY OF THIS SAID FUND.

YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU HAVE DIRECTED YOUR PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO SEND THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER FOR THE DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BACK UP THE CLAIM OF THIS FUND. I HAVE TOTICED THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PERSONAL ASSISTANT RATHER YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON WHO IS WRITING FROM THE TWO EMAIL ADDRESS, BOTH THAT OF BANK AND MINE. THE MESSAGES THAT YOUR SO CALLED PERSONAL ASSISTANT SENT TO ME WAS WRONG. I WENT TO COLLECT IT BUT WAS TOLD THAT THERE IS NO MONEY THERE AND NO BODY LIKE THAT HAVE SEND ANYTHING ON THE NAME HE GAVE TO ME. FIND BELOW THE MESSAGE YOUR

ASSISTANT SENT TO ME:

ALL IS WRONG, THIS DOES NOT EXIST IN THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER COMPUTER. I GAVE YOU Mr.OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS BUT HE WENT ON TO USE BARRISTER WALE COLE BUT STILL ALL INFORMATION WAS WRONG.

PLEASE STOP WRITING TO ME WITH YOUR SPAM EMAILS.

BARRISTER WALE COLE
Me sending spam emails? He is dripping with irony.

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:31:55

Yikes, things are beginning to fall apart! I upset the entire board of directors!!

Subject: Re: Western Union Transfer

Dttn: Hem�r Ice

I just want to let you know that there is a big problem in our bank here because of the western Union Money Transfer which your assistant sent to the Athoney of the reputable bank. As I told you ealier, all the informations he sent was not correct. We advise that you send the money yourself.

I want you to forward to us the recipt which the Western Union office gave to him. This bank is not happy that all these is going on. The Athoney has not been happy at all concerning this stupid development.

I don't know what is actually wrong with that your so called assistant. I'm also suspecting that you really know something about this.

I don't know what is wrong you going to pay the money. to give me your phone number in Germany you wan't. To give me a call you wan't. What is really happening.

Are you really sure that want this money?. I can't do anything with again untill this is issue is ratified.

The Chairman of this bank and all the board of Directors are not happy for the development.

Charles Dean

Charles Dean to Scott Olsen 8/19/2004 5:50:18 AM

Yeah, blame the American branch for stealing my money. I would blame the Nigerian branch. But nevertheless, they want me to send the #!@%$# money and get it right this time. I counted about 10 times they requested to send it in the name of OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS.

From: Charles Dean, Vice Chairman, African Development Bank
Attn:Scott Olsen

Dear Sir,

I must say that, we are very sorry for what has happened concerning the transfer of the fund. I will advise that you go to that particular Western Union office where you sent that money and call the money back. Call the money back and go to another western union office and resend it with the following informations below. I'm suspecting that, that particular wester union office where he sent that money has not sent out the money to Nigeria. I beleive they want to steal that money. This dealy has cause this bank alot damages.

TEST QUESTION: WHAT IS YOUR PET'S NAME?
ANSWER: MUMMY
2. SENDER'S NAME.................................

Please, I think this will be the best way to do this now. I strongly beleive that it will work out like this.

Regards
Charles Dean

Charles Dean to Scott Olsen 8/19/2004 1:36:44 PM

The money, the money, the money!!!

Dear Scott Olsen,

Thank you for your mail. Please, I'm still waiting to hear a good news from you. What is the situation of the money? is the money still there or is it that the western union made a mistake?. Please you have to do this on time and foward the right informations to me to enable the Athoney to pick it up.

Please, I want you to get intouch with your boss and update him on what is really happening. I'm waiting to hear from you.

Regards
Charles Dean

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Thu, 19 Aug 2004 01:31:50

The barrister went to the Western Union for the third time.

Subject: Re: Western Union Reciept

Dear Ice,

I have seen your mail and the reciept of the Western Union Money Transfer. But I must tell you that this bank has been dealing with Barrister Wale Cole and this is his first time that he let us that this and to be angry with every body in the bank here. He told me that he went there himself and they told him that there is no money there. I don't really know what the problem is.

Please, I advise that you tell your assistant to go the western Union Money Transfer to verify what the problem really was. Every body here is confused even me.

Please, tell your assistant to let them use the name the Athoney gave him and also to tell them the WU to change the control number and to know that the money is coming to Lagos Nigeria. Let them check very well what the problem is. But I must assure you that the Athoney has not received that money.

Please, I need to be reaching to you. I have every right to use the office phone to call you any time. Just give me your Germany number I will call you. Please, I really need you to do something about this.

Please, tell your assistant to take it easy with the Athoney, he is really confused.

Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Regards
Charles Dean

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean and Hem�r Ice Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:37:26

Scott is being two-faced to all of us. (three-faced?) What is up his sleeve?

Subject: Re: VERY URGENT

Dear Charles Dean

I haven't forgotten things. I have made some enquires with the WU and found some interesting things. However I must let Hem�r tell you what is haappining. He is very concerned.

Scott

Barrister Wale Cole to Hem�r Ice Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:41:20

Note, the next email from the barrister was sent around 3 minutes later.

Subject: I have not heard from you

Athoney/Solicitor African Development Bank

Attn: Hem�r Ice
Dear Sir,

What is happening?. I have not heard from you after my last mail to you. Have you got intouch with your personal assistant?. Please, I need to know what the situation of things are.

I suggest that he go and call the money back and resend it from another western union office. I think they must have made a mistake.

Regards
Barrister Wale Cole

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:44:05

Right, but He is on my side.

Subject: God will see us through to this transaction

African Development Bank

Attn:Hemorr Ice

Dear sir,

I have not heard from you. What is the situation of things now. Please I need you to update me so that we can move aheard concerning this transaction. I really want us to conclude this transaction on time.

Yesterday, we paid two contractors from Los Angeles U.S.A. I also look forward in concluding this one with you.

Regards
Charles Dean

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:00:51

The money is gone! Let's blame it on Barrister Wale Cole. Maybe Hem�r should just bring it in person. Did Scott tell Hem�r the truth?

Subject: Re: God will see us through to this transaction

Dear Charles Dean,

I have been in contact with Scott and he has found some disturbing things. Scott found out that the Western Union money transfer was picked up in Lagos very shortly after it was sent by Scott. The Western Union here contacted Lagos and they verified all the data, but from what I understand the signature of the person who picked it up was not legible. Scott looked at the computer screen at the Western Union and was satisfied that the woman clerk was telling him the truth. Scott is feeling badly about this.

So, something odd is going on. Of course Scott thinks Wale Cole took the money but is not telling you. But Scott has shown some anger about him and that is the first conclusion he might jump to. A second possibility is that the Western Union office in Lagos stole the money. A third possibility is that someone else is looking at your email or Wale Cole's email and was able to find out how to take the money with maybe a forged ID. How secure are your computers?

I am a bit hesitant about having Scott send it again until we find out what is going wrong. I feel that the money we already sent is lost. The safest thing for me at this point is to bring the money with me when I leave Germany and try to do things as fast as possible. I don't know what Mr. Cole would think about this. I have not contacted the Barrister yet. I will do that when I get some sleep. I have been working very hard. I sincerely hope we can work this out.

Sincerely, Hem�r Ice

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Thu, 19 Aug 2004 23:34:44

This is so worrisome. I am the one who should be sorry for the inconvenience I caused them. They went to the Western Union for the forth time!

Subject: Please I advise that you do something to go ahead with this transfer

Dear Hemorr Ice,

I'm very distrubed by what you have just told me on your last mail. I must tell you that Barrister Wale Cole and I went there again yesterday but there was still nothing in the western Union comuter regarding to that. If some one has picked up the money, it will indicate there that it has been paid. But all the informations scott gave to barrister was no where to be found in that computer.

I must tell you that Scott made a mistake,if he have used the name that barrister gave him before to send that money, we would have not have problem with all this.

I'm very sorry for all the inconvences that this must have caused you. Please, I don't know when you are coming back. I will advise that you try and resend another money either from Germany or you directed Scott to send it to me so that I will pick it up and give it to Wale Cole. You just email me or called me as soon as you put it so that I can go with wale's personal assistant to collect to with him.

It will be nice if you have can do it this way. Please, we have spent alot of time on this transaction.

Once again, I'm very sorry for the inconvences.

Regards
Charles Dean

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Fri, 20 Aug 2004 02:01:00

Looks like I will never be able to convince them that the Barrister stole it.

Subject: Investigate more on this

Dear Hemorr Ice ,

I have made and an investigation concerning the Western Union Stuff and find out that there are two options there, Either that the Western Union Office where Scott send that money from did not register that money on their computer and allow Scott to leav their office for them to steal the money knowing that is his first time on sending money through western Union.

The second is that Scott did not send that Money. There is no how that money will be sent to Nigeria and It will wan't be on any of the bank's computer that operates western union. They opened their computer to show me that no such information that exist in their comuter. Even those ones that people have collected for weeks is still there showing collected. but the one Scott said he sent was no where to be found.

This is the reason why I said that Scott and the Western Union office where he send that money knows what is the problem, they don't want to et you know that is going on. That particular office did not regiter that money in their computer which will enable us here in Nigeria to claim the money.

I want you to ask Scott to tell you what is acually wrong. Yes, I have seen the receipt of the payment but still that money was not registered that was the reason why we lost that money. This is the web site of Western Union, I will like you to check it yourself to know what I'm teling you, Just use the name of the sender and the name of the receiver and the control number to check it at www.westernunion.com and go to Africa- Nigeria and Check it yourself. No body here in Nigeria collected that money,That money did not get to Nigeria Scott and his friends at the western Union knows what they did concerning this transaction. I will love to investigate more on this.

Regards

Charles Dean

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Fri, 20 Aug 2004 02:56:04

The missing money - such a mystery. I copy the barrister's rantings to Charley. I think the Barrister is too explosive.

Subject: Re: Investigate more on this

Dear Charles Dean

Yes, I understand what you are saying. I agree something is very fishy. I really don't understand what is going on, and Wale Cole is not making things any easier. I copied his message to me below. He is making very vicious accusations. He does not seem very stable. I would like to work with you but I have unsettling feelings about your Attorney. I have used attorneys in the past and they were always interested in money, but none is as focused on that much as Wale Cole.

No matter what the difficulties are in a transaction, no professional should fly off and explode like Wale Cole. Does he have other personal problems? Is there any possibility that you could get another attorney? I do not mind working with you, but I am rapidly losing trust with Wale Cole.

I am still wondering what to do. Maybe when I visit Lagos I could bring the money and travel to Abuja along with someone to get the documents. Is there another way of proceeding without him?

Sincerely, Hem�r Ice

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING LETTER FROM WALE COLE TO ME.

Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:34:00 -0700 (PDT)
To: "Hemorr Ice" <Hem�r [email protected]>
Subject: Re: Western Union transfer

Only the highlights are included
WHAT SO EVER YOU CALLED YOUR NAME,Hem�r Ice OR WHAT. I HAVE RELISED THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS MONEY. ....

.... YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON WHO IS WRITING FROM THE TWO EMAIL ADDRESS, BOTH THAT OF BANK AND MINE. THE MESSAGES THAT YOUR SO CALLED PERSONAL ASSISTANT SENT TO ME WAS WRONG. ....

ALL IS WRONG, .... PLEASE STOP WRITING TO ME WITH YOUR SPAM EMAILS.

BARRISTER WALE COLE

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Fri, 20 Aug 2004 03:52:39

Charley will generously sacrifice the Barrister.

Subject: If you have made up your mind to change Wale Cole that is Ok

Dear Sir,

I understand how your feelings are concerning what happened. But I think that you don't have to blame Barrister Wale Cole because he is being confused. But if you think that you can not work with him any longer, I have other Good Athoney that will be a helpful to you. His name is Barrister Umesiri Christopher Chinedum and his email address is [email protected] . You can get intouch with him yourself.

Concerning what you said that you have to wait till when coming to Lagos so that you can bring the money along with you, there is no problem with that. But I want you to understand that waiting when you will come will not make things easy for us here in the bank and also for you, that means that you have to spent alot of days before we can finish this transaction. This is the reason why I want you to send the money so that an Athoney can go and arrange for those documents. You and I know that is only Athoney/Solicitor that can get that from a court,no banker can do that.

If you have decided that you don't want Barrister Wale Cole again. I will advise that you go ahead with new one that I have just introduced you to and find a way you can send tthe money to him so that he can get those documents ready for your signing. You as well send the money to me, so I can hand it over to him any one that you chose. But I advise that you don't have to wait till your arrival to Nigeria before we can get the documents. Some copy of the documents would have gotten to your hand by now if that barrister Wale Cole received that money.

Please, try and do something concerning this. Those documents are only the things that I know that can be a problem to this transaction, Any other things I will use my position to get them ready.

I need to hear from you in regard to this email.

Regards

Charles Dean
Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Fri, 20 Aug 2004 08:49:46

They are getting wise. I better furnish a plausible answer now and make me look more na�ve than I am. 490 scam? It does sound like 419 to someone who is hard of hearing.

Subject: The mystery is solved

Charles Dean, Vice Chairman, African Development Bank

I called Scott and told him the information you gave me and he confessed that he did not send any Western Union money transfer at all. He kept saying that he was protecting me from a 490 scam and to look it up on the web. I did look it up and there were thousands of pages of scams, but the only thing that the number 490 referred to were parts of scam telephone numbers. I looked up your telephone number on the internet, but there were no records at all. I have no idea what Scott is talking about. That leaves me with this:

Scott will probably be fired when I get back for making decisions that exceed his authority

Secondly, Yes I would like to change attorneys because, even though Wale Cole was right about Scott playing games, he was still very rude, and besides he has told me not to communicate with him anymore.

Third, I think that I will have my work done in Germany by Monday morning and I can fly out to Lagos Monday. Rather than dealing with the Western Union again, I can simply bring the money with me. I could write a check from my German bank, or whatever you feel comfortable with.

Sincerely, Hem�r Ice

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:04:27

Poor naive Hemor. So close about 490, yet so far.

Subject: Re: The mystery is solved

Lagos Nigeria

Dear Hemorr Ice

Thank you very much for the information that you gave to me. It is good now that you have seen that Scott did not send the money and now he telling you that he want to protect you from 490, I don't know what is 490 scam what is the meaning of that?. Can you now seen the extent of damaged that Scott has cause to this bank and even yourself.

I don't really know what scotting talking about 490. You have know that this transaction is real. And with the document that I sent to you, no body will tell you that this transaction is not real. Thank God you are coming to Lagos to see everything yourself.

Please, I want you to understand one thing, coming to Lagos will not make things easy for you, since those documents are not ready it will not be possible for you to spend alot of money in the hotel waiting for the documents to be ready before we can finish everything.

I advise that, we get this documents by monday or tursday so that by friday you can now fly to Lagos before monday we will finish everything concerning this transaction and your money will be trasnfered into your Germany account. Coming to Lagos now when the documents are not ready and staying in a hotel for some days will cost you alot of money.

I will advise that you send down the money before monday or even on monday so that the new Athoney will travel on Monday for those documents. You can as well send the money from Germany there is western Union office there in Germany. Or what did you think about all these?. Because it will make things easy for you and also for us here in the bank.

Please, I must say that I'm very sorry for all that Scott has caused you and this reputable bank. Please remeber to send to me your Picture this will help us to welcom you at the airport when coming by weekend.

I have to wait till I hear from you concerning all I have just told you now.

God bless you

Regards
Charles Dean

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:56:00

The picture is of a black scammer I got off the web. He was "PhotoShopped" to change his appearance. Going to Germany doesn't seem worthwhile.

Subject: Picture of Hem�r Ice

Charles Dean Vice Chairman African Development Bank

Dear Charles

I got your message and understand what you are saying, but If it is going to take so long to get the documents then it doesn't seem that going to Lagos will expedite anything. I wanted to be able to handle any unexpected problems while I was there, and it seems that I already had more than my share of problems.

Attached is my picture you requested. The picture is about 3 or 4 years old, but I still look like this, and have the same haircut. If you have a picture in your files, it might be a good idea if you could send me a picture of you for positive identification also, or a picture of the person who is going to meet me at the airport.

I am still very busy and I am fairly sure I will be able to leave Monday. I still have not finalized the tickets. I am looking forward to seeing you.

Sincerely Hem�r Ice

******** ATTACHMENT OF PIX NOT INCLUDED HERE **********

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Fri, 20 Aug 2004 23:53:07

He doesn't want me to come to Lagos. Gosh darn.

Subject: Re: Picture of Hem�r Ice

Thanks for your mail. You did not understand what I was telling you. I don't think there is going to be an problem since I'm here for you. Again since that we have gotten a new Athoney who can as well sign those documents of your behalf, I don't think again that is necessary that you should come down to Lagos unless there is any other reason why you want to come down to Lagos. This fund would have been in your bank account for now if at all that we have gotten those documents.

This is the reason why I said you should send the money so that the Athoney will get the documents and he will sign it on your behalf and I and other officals will sign the rest of the documents and your money will be transferef stright into you Germany account.

signing the documents is the only reason why should come down to lagos but since we are appointing another Athoney on your behalf who do those things for you, then I don't see any reason why you should come. Unless you want to come down here to see everything yourself.

Yes, I saw your pict, you look good. I don't have any on my PC i will try and get one for you.

Have a nice weekend.

Regards

Charles Dean

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Sat, 21 Aug 2004 04:42:22

I am definitely getting wary and want to hand-deliver the money. I have never seen such a money grubbing lawyer.

Subject: Re: Picture of Hem�r Ice

Charles Dean
African Development Bank

Dear Charles:

I have been thinking about things, and notice that Wale Cole was completely obsessed by his fees. Every Attorney I have ever worked with has been always kept track of fees and billed at the end of the month. Why didn't Cole simply do that? Why did he get so irritated when the fees were delayed by things beyond my control?

It would really expedite matters for the new attorney to simply pay for the documents himself, and then send me a total bill when everything is in order. Then I can pay for any incidental fees, such as travel, and other types of overhead. You could do us all a favor by absolutely insisting that any new attorney that we use should send a bill at the end of the month like every lawyer, both US and international does. Lawyers are often more cautious when private individuals are involved, but since we are dealing with a bank with such a large capitol, there is no excuse for the behavior of Wale Cole.

Let's work it out that way because, even though I am very anxious for this deal to go through, I am getting very wary of the way things have transpired so far. When the documents are in order, then I will come down to Lagos and see to the step of moving the money to my bank here.

Sincerely, Hem�r Ice

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Sun, 22 Aug 2004 03:04:01

Subject: Urgently waiting to hear from you

Charles Dean, Vice Chairman African Development Bank

Dear Charles,

You wanted me to go to Lagos. I think I understand you now as saying that there is no purpose in going to Lagos. I need to buy tickets very soon. Could you please clarify this so that I know what to do? I am waiting to hear from you.

Hem�r Ice

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean and Barrister Mon, 23 Aug 2004 07:43:28

Did I blow it. Are they playing hard to get.

Subject: Why haven't I heard from you

Dear Barrister Wale Cole
and Charles Dean

I have been waiting to hear from you about my trip to Lagos. Why have I not heard from you? I am still very anxious to keep things going, but you are slowing the pace.

Hem�r Ice

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Mon, 23 Aug 2004 07:42:52

Subject: Re: Urgently waiting to hear from you

Dear Hemorr Ice,

Please I'm waiting to hear from you. Please try and let me know the actual day that you will be coming to Lagos.

Regards
Charles Dean

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:54:36

Subject: Re: Urgently waiting to hear from you

Dear Charles Dean

I just opened your email. Thank you for responding. I didn't know what was happening so I did not make flight reservations yet. I will do so very soon, and let you know the schedule.

Hem�r Ice

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Mon, 23 Aug 2004 07:48:51

Subject: So Sorry

Dear Hem�r Ice,

I have told you that I traveled out of Lagos for an official assignment but I thank that I'm back now and by tomorrow evening I will let you know what the situation of things are here.

Please, once again I must say that I'm very sorry for the dealy in communication.

Regards
Charles Dean

Barrister Wale Cole to Hem�r Ice Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:03:27

Opps, I forgot that I had him fired.

Subject: Re: Why haven't I heard from you

DEAR Hemorr Ice

I WILL HAVE TO CONTACT CHARLES DEAN TO KNOW HIS PLANS CONCERNING YOUR TRIP TO LAGOS. AS FOR NOW, I DON'T REALLY KNOW ANY THING CONCERNING THAT SINCE YOU AND CHARLES DEAN HAVE NOT CONTACTED ME TO LET ME KNOW WHAT IS GOING.

REGARDS
BARRISTER WALE COLE

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:07:50

I will just gently brush him off.

Subject: Re: Why haven't I heard from you

Dear Wale Cole

I'm sorry the plans are not yet formulated. I will contact Charles and clarify things. There is nothing you need to do for now.

Hem�r Ice

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Mon, 23 Aug 2004 07:39:02

Now he does want me to come to Lagos

Subject: Those documents are ready. Go ahead and buy ur tickets

From: Charles Dean, Vice Chairman African Development Bank

Dear sir,

Thank you for your mail. I'm so sorry that I have not been able to communicate to you recently. I travel out of Lagos for an offical assignment. But I thank God that i'm back now. I think we can start our transaction now. Yes, go on and buy your ticket. And let me know the day you will be flying down to lagos. But you have to remember that you have to come along with you all the fees that the Athoney has charged you. I have told him and he has accepted to get those documents with his money and as I'm writing to you now he has gotten those documents.

Please, I will love you to have at least $8 to $10,000USD when coming to Lagos to make sure that this transaction went on succefuly. And again I will love you to come along with you any three gift items that we will give to the three top bank offical that will help in this business.

I want to ask you a question. why have you refused to give me your phone number in germany to enable me to contact you and give you some informations.

I will have to stiop here till I hear from you.

Regards
Charles Dean

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:21:23 -0700

Subject: Flight information

Charles Dean, Vice Chairman, African Development

Dear Charles,

I have ordered tickets for the flight to Lagos, the flight information is as follows.
Wed, Aug 25
7:15am Depart - Berlin, Germany Tegel (TXL) Air France 1135
9:00am Arrive - Paris de Gaulle, France (CDG) Nonstop
Connection Time: 1 hr 55 min
Wed, Aug 25
10:55am Depart - Paris de Gaulle, France (CDG) Air France 854
4:15pm Arrive - Lagos, Nigeria (LOS) Nonstop

Unfortunately, I copied the last email I sent you also to Wale Cole. I did it automatically without thinking. He replied that he was going to get in touch with you. I sent him back an email telling him to ignore things for now because further plans were not set. Please keep him in the dark and use the new attorney if one is needed. I will be bringing at least $10,000 US dollars as you requested to cover any unforseen emergencies. I hope to see you very soon.

You did not send me your picture so I cannot recognize you at the airport. Just carry a small paper sign with my name on it. I don't think anyone else would have that name. It is a combination of American Indian on my fathers side, and German on my mothers side.

This has been a very arduous journey so far. I hope things will go smoothly from now on.

Sincerely, Hem�r Ice

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:58:55

Darn, he's not going to the airport unless I call.

Subject: Re: Flight information

Attn: Hemorr Ice,

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your flight update. I will like you to call me as soon as you get down from the airplan. I will try to be at the airport to pick you up.

I have been so busy I will try and get back to you soon

Regards
Charles Dean

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:24:27

Subject: Thank you

Dear Charles Dean

Thank you. I do have your number. It might be easiest to meet me at the baggage claim area. In most airports the gates are blocked for security reasons.

Sincerely, Hem�r Ice
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Meanwhile,

I was doing another baiting with another scammer also in Lagos.
This simultaneous bait involved a man with such a lovely trustworthy name,
ADE INNOCENT
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE LAGOS
and
DR. DESMOND OKOACHA with a title that takes 5 lines:
THE CHAIRMAN
PROJECT CORDINATOR
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION COMMITTEE
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE
FEDERAL SECRETARIATE LAGOS

I was to pose as an unpaid contractor. Their story is hilarious because the "two" men could not keep their emails straight and often used the same email address, a_inn2 @yahoo.com. I had to hurry them up all the time because they wanted me to gain "ownership" of their scheme by jumping through lots of hoops they set up using boiler plate copy and paste emails. After about 30 email exchanges, we tune in on them with the following email from Hem�r Ice to them.

Hem�r Ice to Desmond Okiacha Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:18:26 -0700

He would not meet me at the airport and did not want me to fly to Lagos. He did not want to meet me in person. Look who I want him to call.

Subject: Please Call

Dear, Dr. Desmond Okoacha

I will be leaving Nigeria in a few days. The person I am with is a very close confidential person in our overseas office. There is no way you can endanger your job or yourself by simply asking for me. You don't have to identify your name at all. If you are asked, give your name as Scott Olsen. Scott is also a close assistant of mine. Then simply ask for Hem�r Ice. I don't have a phone, and so I depend on Charles Dean, my assistant.

You are making me wary about this transaction if you simply can't give me a call. As of now, your reluctance makes me wonder if you exist as you say. Believe me, I want to continue business with you because of the large return on very little investment, but I need to know who I am dealing with first. If you refuse to meet me in person, the least you can do is to call me. Again my local access number is 80-55-340-769.

Sincerely, Hem�r Ice

ministryof agriculture <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear Mr Ice,
>
> Your mail refers and welcome to Nigeria, but I am sorry to remind
> you that this transaction is confidential and I cannot possibly call
> some body else to expose us.
>
> Like I told you earlier, I am conscious of safety of my job and therefore
> will not oblige you in that regard.
>
> If you want us to finalise this transaction, then you should follow my
> instructions and make the payment by Western Union Money Transfer
> so that the documentations will be carried out and funds released
> accordingly into your norminated bank account.
>
> Anything short of this procedure will be calamitious regarding safety
> of my job and I would not take the risk now that funds are yet to be
> released. So what will I fall back on if I should get the boot?
>
> Like I told you before, I am prepared to me you anywhere including
> Nigeria after funds are released.
>
> Thank you very much and enjoy your visit.
>
> Regards
> Dr. Desmond Okoacha
>

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
And now back to the first scam.

Charles Dean to Hem�r Ice Wed, 25 Aug 2004 02:40:13

Hey, what kind of story is this?

Subject: Re: Thank you

Attn: Hemorr Ice,

Thank you for your mail. On your arrival, pick up one of those airport cab/taxi to Airport Hotel Ikeja and check in and call me on my mobile number 08055340769.

I have a very important meeting that will make me not to come and wait for you at the airport. Please Note you should not in any way tell any body on interogation on what you have come to do in Nigeria, Rather tell them you have come to receive healings from Pastor Joshua of Synagogu Church of Nations Lagos.

Please immediately you arrived call me to notify me that you are now in the country so I will come and meet you in the Hotel.

Regards

Charles Dean

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:46:25

Look who I want him to call. (I looked up the weather in Lagos. Rain.)

Subject: Re: Thank you

Charles Dean

I am now in Nigeria. It looks like rain today. I could not reach you by phone. I am also meeting someone else here for business. The best way of reaching me is to call 80-23778917 and ask for Desmond Okiacha. I will be with him. Tell him you are calling about the money for the documents for Hem�r Ice. If you can't reach him there also try the office numbers, 80-34950488 or 80-56463313. Perhaps you can get me through Dr. Ade Innocent. I did not check into the Ikeja.

Sincerely,
Hem�r Ice

Hem�r Ice to Charles Dean Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:51:00

I have not heard from any of the four scammers for two days. Time to say goodbye and pretend I was not baiting him.

Subject: Update

Charles Dean
As you probably have guessed by now, I never made it to Africa. I got an email from Scott just before I was ready to leave. He told me to look up 419 scam, not 490 scam. I am now convinced from your behavior about urgently sending money all the time that you indeed were trying to scam me from the advanced payment I was ready to bring.

I know Scott had been playing with me as well as he was playing you. I gave Scott the password to my email account so he could review the history of our communication, and as I understand it he may have sent you some messages in my name in the last few days. For what he has done for me I will certainly forgive him. In fact he is getting a promotion with a bonus of $3500 out of the account that I had set up for this.

May any of your future ventures fail as miserably as this did.

Hem�r Ice

Scott Olsen to Barrister Wale Cole Fri, 27 Aug 2004 23:11:03

Hot-tempered Scott will give one last try to get a rise out of the irritable barrister with a little slap.

Subject: Update

I told you I would mess with you. I warned Hem�r Ice about the 419 scam. You just lost out. But, hey fatso, wasn't it fun.

Hugs and kisses to you on lovetrain.com, Scott Olsen

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Final notes:
There are a few cases where the time between messages from Charley and the Barrister are separated only by minutes. They seem to be one and the same person. If so, he is skilled at carrying out two persona - good guy::bad guy, and not get confused. The IP addresses always seemed to be from different places.

The bait is over. As of September 9, I have not heard anything from any of the scammers. Did they call each other? I think that would explain their sudden quiet and the following email: Two days after Scott's last email, I got an email to Hem�r Ice that was jibberish, but had a zip file attached - probably a virus. I panicked and erased it before checking the header. Nobody knew the Hem�r Ice email address except the two sets of scammers.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic