SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Could I turn a "conventional" lad into a hitlad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since hitlads are so rare, I wondered if I could just...make one myself!

I sent out this ASEM:

Quote:
What people want me dead? You have your boys watching me? Please don't kill me. I'll do anything!

and got a bunch of replies. Many were page two of the lad's script, but here are some of the better ones:

Quote:
ok if don,t want to be dead,follow my instructions.you have to pay some some

Quote:
Dont get yourself confused because am woring for you as well. Let me know what you think about the proposal that am given you d do note that am in United States of America.

Thanks and have a good week.

Quote:
Please can we know who is trying to kill you?
Thanks as we wait hearing from you.

Quote:
Do what is necessary

Quote:
I do not understand your reply to my joint business offer. I did not send anybody to watching you. I only want you to help me receive my funds into your account and we sue it for investments projects in your country as business partners.
Please let me know if you are interested, so that I can send you more details and procedures.

Quote:
PLEASE TO SAVE YOUR LIFE, TELL US EXACTLY WHAT YOU CAN ABLE TO AFFORD IMMEDIATELY, SO THAT YOU CAN FREE FROM THE DANGER AHEAD OF YOU.

AND ALSO SETTLE THE BOYS THAT ARE MONITORING YOU, THAT IS WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU THANKS.

YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED

Quote:
Thank you for your email.
Your life is in danger now, you have to co-operate with us now or you have yourself to be blamed.

Get back to us if you don't want to die. Or if you like you can ignore this email message and your family will look for you and find your dead body on the streets.

Bye...

And finally...

Quote:
WHAT ARE YOU WRITING ABOUT?

I know it's not the same as an actual hitlad, but it will be fun nonetheless! It'll be interesting to see how invested the lad will be in a modality that I force on him.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If a lad thinks there's money to be made they will adopt any modality. I'll be interested to see how this pans out. Wink

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Jesse_James
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With the one who asked you to tell him what you can afford tell him you found a pound down the back of the sofa and if he wants it he'll have to come and collect it as the WU fees wouldnt be economic for such a small amount! Very Happy

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x11 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a fun and brilliant idea for an ASEM - I like it!

Good thinking, thrylos.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
dralasite
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, this is just brilliant. I'm not sure how much they'd stick to it, though, as I think they may abandon it if it gets too much for them. But, regardless, definitely keep us up to date on how any baits go!
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did something similar. I made the auto-reply of my catcher account to say Ha ha ha.... maga believe hitman today. Or something.

And a guy replied. Very Happy

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, yes I remember sending an ASEM to a lad concerning "golden" products including condoms to a Mr. Ben Tracy:

Miss Eva's offer wrote:
I found your email very intriguing and I would be willing to offer you
> a golden oven, complete with golden refrigerator, golden pennies,
> golden condoms, and 243859859 million Icelandic kronar
into this
> transaction get back with me at once to get these prices with I am
> willing to became your devote business parnter to do so.
>
> --
> Sincerely,
>
> Miss Eva

Stupid lad wrote:

Subject: RE Interested!ITEM NUMBER AND PAYMENT INFORMATION NEEDED.

Thanks for the quick response and am okay with the final price, I will want you to get back to me with your payment information so that the payment can be issue out fast and the payment which will `be sent to you includes your own fee for the item and also my shippers fee ,which you will send to him after you have cashed the Payment, this will enable him pick up the item from you effectively, let me know if you understand this because I have a shipper who will be coming for the home pick up as soon as you received and If you are okay with cashed your payment.

How much is you offer amount ???

If you are okay with the payment kindly get back to me with the information bellow:

Here is the information needed from you: FULL-NAME, ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIP-CODE, PHONE-NUMBER and the FINAL ASKING PRICE.

I anxiously await your quick response.

Best Regards

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
skullage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, if you want the address of an actual hitlad I'm currently baiting one. His e-mail is: [email protected]

I rather like his name Don Gunshot Razz
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Skullage, Smile
You're the third one that's baiting Dum Gunshot. This lad is getting around. I've had a reply from him.

Good day,
As i have told you before you don't need to know anything about me
because i am only trying to help you and i hope that you will comply
so that you life can be save out of this danger.
I hope you are following my instruction as it was given to you? my
duty is to ASSASSINATE you as i told you before and a lot of money as
been spend on this by the person who want you dead ,There is no need
of you running here and there because my boys are keeping there eyes
on you day and night which means that any time i can order them to
carry out this deadly action.
I am only writing you because my boys confirm that you are
innocent about all this and you don't deserve to die on what you don't
know anything about , Though is not our duty to pity you or to save
your life but i was only letting you to know this maybe you could be
wise enough to take to my instruction and save your life.
LIVE OR DIE the choice is yours because we are already paid for
this but if you do really need your life , You can write back to me
and that is if you are ready to PAY some fees to spare your life,If
you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my
job straight-up. If your life is precious to you, You could comply by
paying this fees and after that i will make out time to see you and
give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want your dead,
Then you can use it to take any legal action. Good luck await your
reply.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELL ANYONE
BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT
YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, IN CASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY.

Regards
Don.

I'm currently trying to drag him off script. With three of us at him one of us must get him.
Happy baiting

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the idea of getting a lad to improvise with a format they aren't used to. I'm currently trying to ASEM some lads into pretending to be with the FBI to "help" me after I was "scammed" by someone else. My imaginary scammer "fooled" me with a silly script that I made up. It's about Obama secretly being a white woman and having a fund he used to keep those secrets, but the FBI found out and offered me a cut of the fund for some fees. Feeding that format to scammers is my experimental attempt at de-education.

On another note, how could I resist baiting a lad named Gunshot? I'm in. Do I need to PM anyone about it or just go at it?

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like this. It's a very baiter philosophy - no YOU follow MY script.

A lad not followng his own script will always be less in control, even if you simply continue it as a straight bait. Good idea.

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: The few lads who I chose to write back to are playing along pretty well, actually! Nothing too special, just straight-baiting for now.

And then I got this gem:

Quote:
who and who [<--I love this lad-ism!] wants to kill you, please let us know so we can help you, got the message you sent to the federal bureau,help us to ease our investigation by giving us more detailed information and transactions had with your killer. do that and get back to me asap.

John S.
Federal Agent

I responded:

Quote:
i got an email! THE GOVERNMENT! THEY WANT TO KILL ME BECAUSE I KNOW TOO MUCH. they have mind control THEY'RE CONTROLLING US ALL BUT I KNOW THE TRUTH OK.

Don't tell anyone we're in contact, OK? They'll kill you too. Can I trust you?

He said:

Quote:
you can confide in me, just trust me, am here to help you ok, so dont be afraid, i don't understand , why and how does the government want to kill you

Thank you, John S, Federal Agent. You're my new confidant Laughing

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thrylos7, looks like you converted a few of them right off the bat.
Amazing. you might want to wear a tin-foil hat to keep the Govt. from
prying and reading your thoughts. @Mega Bandit dive on in to Gunshot.
Have at it. I insulted him in my 1st mail, called him Dong..bla, bla..
Coming at a new angle ASEM from a scared widdle girlie who was on vacation. She almost missed the memo. wow. that would be a shame.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So. Um. Is this a little too long to send to my confidant lad? I'm SO proud I made all this shit up, but I don't want to scare him away!

Quote:
OK. I want you to listen carefully. I don't think I have long to live before they kill me. I NEED YOU TO KEEP QUIET ON THIS. DON'T TELL ANYONE. IF THEY FIND ME I'M DONE FOR.

IF YOU READ THIS AND CAN HELP ME, I HAVE MONEY FOR YOU. I HAVE MONEY. WE CAN WORK TOGETHER AND SAVE THE WORLD.

Right now, there is a worldwide conspiracy being run by all the major governments of the world. All the most powerful government figures are in on it. They're using MIND CONTROL AND BRAIN WAVES TO TAKE OVER OUR MINDS! This goes back hundreds of years, all the way to the leaders of the ancient worlds: Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Apollo the God, William Shakespeare. There's history behind this too. So many years of history.

LISTEN TO THIS. READ THIS CAREFULLY NOW.

The uprising will start on December 21, 2012.
LOOK AT THAT DATE. 21/12/2012.

NOW ADD THE NUMBERS. 2+1+1+2+2+0+1+2=11

ELEVEN. ELEVEN is the patron number of the ancient BABYLONIANS who often sacrificed children to their DISGUSTING REPULSIVE MURDEROUS VENGEFUL GODS in ceremonies known as BGHTVXCD. This word is ancient Babylonian for "RITUAL DEATH CEREMONY." When the takeover happens, they (the governments+the aliens) will kill everyone who dissents in RITUAL DEATH CEREMONIES. BGHTVXCD.

The planet the aliens came from was named BGHTVXCD, after the aliens made their presence known here on Earth in 1910.

STOP. ADD THOSE DIGITS. 1910 - 1+9+1+0=11. ELEVEN. IT'S ALL PLANNED OUT, YOU SEE. it's all planned out perfectly, TO THE NUMBER.

Now, go to William Shakespeare's play "Othello". In Act V, Scene II, Desdemona says these words to Othello, before she kills him:

"And when the fire from thine cer'mony lights;
The foreigners from space shall halt their flight."

Do you see this, John? SHAKESPEARE both KNEW ABOUT and PREDICTED THE DEATH CEREMONIES.
When the symbolic FLAME from the RITUAL DEATH CEREMONIES lights, the foreigners (THE ALIENS) will halt their flight (MAKE THEMSELVES KNOWN AND KILL PEOPLE).

JOHN, THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN UNLESS I STOP IT. AND YOU CAN HELP ME.

All around the world they're using cell phone towers AND SECRET NATIONAL SECURITY DEATH SATELLITES to broadcast SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES into our heads! They broadcast ALL DAY, EVERY DAY! If you have a cell phone you're in danger!!

And they're using the military and police forces too. When the time comes (2012) they will use our own MILITARIES TO START THE MASSIVE UPRISING. AND THEY'RE WORKING WITH ALIENS FROM OTHER PLANETS. THERE IS A PLANET, FARTHER IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE, CALLED BGHTVXCD. THE GOVERNMENT WON'T TELL YOU ABOUT IT. IT'S OUT THERE, AND ITS INHABITANTS HAVE COME TO EARTH. THEY'RE BEING HOUSED IN AREA 51, WAITING FOR THE TAKEOVER. THE ALIENS FROM BGHTVXCD ARE HERE TO TAKE OVER AS OUR SUPREME LEADERS. ALL OF HUMANITY WILL BE SLAVES TO THESE ALIENS.

MARK MY WORDS, JOHN. WHEN OUR MILITARIES START THE UPRISING, THEY WILL SIMPLY KILL EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE TAKEOVER. THAT'S WHY THEY'RE USING THE MIND CONTROL, JOHN STUTTERFIELD. THEY WANT TO MAKE US COMPLICIT AND APATHETIC, SO WE WON'T RESIST WHEN THEY TAKE OVER. IF YOU RESIST, THEY WILL KILL YOU. They have SECRET DEATH CAMPS set up in secluded places ALL OVER THE WORLD - the deserts of the southwestern UNITED STATES, the Sahara in AFRICA, camps in ANTARCTICA, in the forests of EASTERN EUROPE and SOUTH AMERICA. Anyone who doesn't comply and go along with the takeover will be herded into these SECRET PRISONS and MURDERED. MYSELF INCLUDED. FUCK!! MYSELF FIRST! I'M THE FIRST!

I WILL SOON BE ARRESTED BY BLACK HELICOPTER AND DEATH NATIONAL SECURITY TROOPS IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT AND I WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO THE RICHARD NIXON MEMORIAL NATIONAL SECURITY INTERNMENT FACILITY outside SEDONA, ARIZONA AND I WILL BE INTERROGATED AND LATER MURDERED. I WILL BE THE FIRST VICTIM OF THE CONSPIRACY.

Because I know the truth and I am eventually going to get the word out there. But now, we need to keep this quiet. They could be monitoring this email, but I have MASSIVE SECRET ENCRYPTION SOFTWARE, plus I'm in my safe room right now. Three feet of solid aluminum foil make up the walls - aluminum foil deflects the rays from their DEADLY SECRET MIND CONTROL, you see - and I'm also wearing my aluminum foil hat. I never leave the house without it.

I've also surrounded my computer with aluminum foil infused with tiny shards of a secret metal - I can't tell you what it is, sorry - but I'll tell you that we're safe, as long as we keep these emails COMPLETELY BETWEEN OURSELVES. I hope I can trust you, John S. If we work together, we can STOP THIS CONSPIRACY AND SAVE HUMANKIND.

Merle S., The Global Savior from the Tyrannical Alien Conspirators.

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thrylos7, I hope laddo reads it, I know I did. Wow what a treatise.
Amazing the twists and turns a bait can take. Keep us posted, I'm on
the edge of my seat waiting for the next installment...

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow,
A treasure trove of new species.

The Metamorphasis (Baiterputtius tohellicum): Lad who you can manipulate into behaving like another scammer genus.

I love the paranoid rant about aliens and Shakespeare, I'm so going to borrow that idea.
What would be really good is to start a conspiracy theory of how the Americans have brainwashed millions of people in 3rd world countries to behave like scammers so that their nations will loose credibility and end up like Zimbabwe. Then the Americans will invade, oust the government and then take all their resources.

.. eerm this sounds quite credible actually .. Smile

This is the start of my own paranoid rant that might appeal to your average 419 scammer. Sorry if it offends anyone, you all know it's complete bollocks.

Quote:
I would like to help you. The reason is the AMERICANS are planning to take over your country. They want to keep the Africans as slaves and also have infected them with AIDS to control the population. They brainwash ordinary god fearing Africans into behaving like common criminals so AMERICA will be against them and they can invade like IRAQ. Look around you, see what the truth is. You are being controlled by them right now at your PC. You have to beleive me. Save yourself!!
MICROSOFT is RUN BY ALIENS, they write something into the WINDOWS SOFTWARE TO CONTROL YOUR BRAIN. LOOK CLOSELY AT YOUR MONITOR YOU WILL SEE THE WINDOWS LOGO IS A CAMERA. THEY HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY TO CONROL YOU. THE CIA KNOW ALL ABOUT US,
The CIA also planned 9/11 so they could invade IRAQ AND THEN AFGHANISTAN. They will do the same thing with AFRICA when they RUN OUT OF OIL. I know you know this is true, I fear for all God fearing Africans.
BARACK OBAMA is an ALIEN IN DISGUISE, how else can a BLACK MAN BE PRESIDENT OF USA, THINK ABOUT IT. They put him there so that Africans would like America and black Americans would stop causing trouble. They also got the black man in AMERICA HOOKED ON DRUGS to control them. Read what Muammar al-Gaddafi says, HE KNOWS ALL ABOUT THIS, they will NOT ATTACK LIBYA FIRST AS HE KNOWS THEY WILL INVADE SMALLER NATIONS LIKE GHANA AND BURKINA -FASO. LOOK TO GHANA IT HAS ALREADY STARTED IN THE NORTH. 150,000 refugee or DEAD. LOOK AT ZIMBABWE, THEY have been infected with CHOLERA, this disease comes from AMERICANS and the BRITISH and they have no money, $1 in that country is 231,000,000 zimbabwe dollars. You must contact me back to know what to do, I have the way

Although I don't really want to create any more anti-American African/Islamic fanatics who would like a pop at the white house either Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is going great I've had 3 replies from the above and a mixture of thrylos7 's rant.

I got

Quote:
tell me what real do want me to do ,

waiting

mr paul

and a badly doctored script reply from another.

I'm going to go with this.

Quote:
Paul,
What a relief. I know you read and understand my e-mail? For both our protection you must know that communicating with me is dangerous. Please do not think I am putting you in danger purposefully.
Firstly you need to know the danger of the technology you are using.
Please tell me what version of Microsoft you are using, some verisons come with the MICROSOFT spying software isntalled and I will tell you how to find and remove it.

Peter

Then I'll get him to delete all his core system files, I'm sure the Internet cafe will enjoy that Twisted Evil ... By the way I can spell, but I don't want the lad to think I am too l33t Wink

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
forget what you are saying now ,i ask you what and what do want us to
do ,that what i ask you ok,

waiting
paul

LOL cheeky

Quote:
Paul,
I'm sorry I can only be online for a short amount of time due to CIA surveilance.
Please let me know where you are and how I can contact you by other means other than telephone/e-mail. I need to send you a kit to detect CIA bugs and other devices in your area. Also I have been able to install a laptop so that you can use the Internet safetly without detection than I can send to you.
Also send me a bank account number so I can send you some funds. Also in case you ever have to meet me, we have to come up with a secret passphrase so you will always know it is me.
Are you able to check your PC for this software, let me know if you are technically confident?
Also go here
http://www.whatsmyip.org

You will then be given a number, this is the number each computer now gets to identify where it is, it will also be written into every e-mail you send.
You have to stop this happening as you can be easily traced through this number. The CIA put this in place to track every computer user in the world.
If you do not belvie me,send me the number and I will tell you where you are.

Peter

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@wowwow: Nice work, going for the bank account early! Although I suspect getting a lad to erase an internet cafe computer's system files might be a breach of the ITP rule, since it's not the lad's computer.

This conspiracy theory modality could be really interesting! I ASEM'd my big rant out into ladland. After offering money right off the bat (I think that's the trick to getting them to read it all) I got some semi-interested responses!

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thrylos7 wrote:
Although I suspect getting a lad to erase an internet cafe computer's system files might be a breach of the ITP rule, since it's not the lad's computer.

This conspiracy theory modality could be really interesting! I ASEM'd my big rant out into ladland. After offering money right off the bat (I think that's the trick to getting them to read it all) I got some semi-interested responses!

Yeah I think I'll leave out the computer bit.
I'll see if I can get the bank account and anyting else. The lads gone silent.
Quote:

ok i have agreed send the money by western union.
best regard.
Paul

Oh you lazy scammer.

Quote:
Paul,
Oh my god, I don't even beleive you are lsitening to me. Do you not think Western union can be traced. WESTERN UNION IS A GLOBAL FRONT FOR THE CIA.
Why do you think it is AMERICAN OWNED. Through the whole of its history they have been INTERCEPTING COMMUNICATIONS. I will have to educate you I really must. No this must be a bank account, or you won't get any money this way. Also you must send me some way to contact you.
Peter
.. Actually this is partially true, US military have recruited people in the Havana Cuba Western Union when it used to be a telegraph office.

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With all due respect, I don't agree with bringing countries and politics into this.

Quote:
What would be really good is to start a conspiracy theory of how the Americans have brainwashed millions of people in 3rd world countries to behave like scammers so that their nations will loose credibility and end up like Zimbabwe. Then the Americans will invade, oust the government and then take all their resources.

.. eerm this sounds quite credible actually .. Smile

Would not this be considered as educating lads, rather than de-educating them? And seeing as however bizarre and off the top it may seem to us, it might 'take' with lads -- and could ultimately result in this:

Quote:
Although I don't really want to create any more anti-American African/Islamic fanatics who would like a pop at the white house either

Are you sure they wouldn't? This kind of script seems very inflammatory to me, and while I'm sure it's effective, is that the effect you would risk ITPs for? Also, if (more likely, when) they recycle your script to an innocent victim, that person may think it's the nightly news or something and pay whatever is demanded.

I'm not trying to make waves here, just having a say. I understand your idea. But aren't we about de-educating? Perhaps the Lollipop Gang is listening through tin foil hats and transmit confidential communications through plastic cups and a bit of string, but until the lad makes a proper hat and strings up a cup with a certain length of string (insert length here), he can't hear the messages.

Make him tie it to a goat for better transmission.

Just a few thoughts. Laughing

TheFae

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic