SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice, Mortal has his magnifying glass out, even on a Sunday Smile (a few tweaks as scammers don't technically work, unless 'heartless criminal' is now a valid profession)

The Prepared (Toilus mortalicum): Lad who is always working his scam and replies to your e-mails in good time, even on a Sunday.

Also from same post.

The Assassin (Corpsus deathicum): Hitlad who claims they just want to kill you without any specific reason or request for cash not to.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Mrs Jones (Bachelorus nutsia): Lad who stresses that he is not having an affair with your wife or girlfreind.

The Lesbian (Lesbia nutsia): Ladette (or Victor/Vicoria Lad) who offers to have their way with your wife.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184917&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The "What's in a name" (Aptia tohellicum): Lad/Ladette who has a very apt name for what they are doing.

Quote:
My name is Miss Confidence , I'm looking for a person of trust and confidence

Is their surname "Trickster" by any chance?

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Taxman (Taxus tohellicum): Lad who sends phishing e-mails claiming to be the tax man giving you a refund, as if that would ever happen Smile

Quote:
Dear Applicant:

Following an upgrade of our computer systems and review of our
records we have investigated your payments and latest tax returns
over the last seven years our calculations show you have made over
payments of £ 238.40.

Due to the high volume of refunds due you must complete the on line
application, the telephone help line is unable to assist with this application.
In order to process your refund you will need to complete the attached
application form.

Your refund may take up to 6 weeks to process please make sure you
complete the form correctly.
As we are upgrading our records we require the completed form
showing your full current details by May, 13 2010

To access the form for your tax refund, please click here

S. M.Roberts
Senior Manager
HM Revenue & Customs

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The friend with benefits - Lad who is shared by other baiters turning him into massbait lad. Twisted Evil

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm don't know really, thats more like a behaviour pushed onto the poor lad Smile, but as it's you ...

The Friend with Benefits (Sharesus mortalicum): Lad who is so ripe for trophies that he is shared with other baiters, turning him into massbait lad.

The Swamped (Fullinboxia tohellicum): Lad who is subjected to a mass bait.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Trans-Africa Traveller; a refugee from Sudan who's ended up in Ghana - I've received three such scripts in the past week.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool Yasterb, did you work that out from I.P? Can you send quotes.

The Unflappable (Calmus tohellicum): Scammer who isn't fazed at all with the replies you send even if they are crass and full of swearing.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184950

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not IPs, the script:

Quote:
My Name is Elliot Kobina,am a citizen of Sudan and the eldest child of late Mr.Festus Kobina....
When i arrive in Ghana...

Quote:
Daddy his Me Prince Kevin Agas a bonafide citizen of Dafur-Sudan and the eldest child of late Mr.Henry Agas...
Dear Sir I arrive in Ghana three days Ago from Sudan..

Quote:
My name is Kenneth Maba i am from Durfur , Sudan . I just came into Ghana to claim my Late Father consignments

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Trans-Africa Traveller (Refugii yastrebicum): A lad who claims to be a refugee from Sudan who's ended up in Ghana.

That's 2215.77 miles passing through Chad, Niger and Nigeria. Wonder if he did it by bicycle.

Last edited by wowwow on Tue May 25, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Mistaken (Knowsus tohellicum): Lad who mistakes you as a fellow scammer and lapses into laddish.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184980&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Last edited by wowwow on Wed May 26, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Veteran Traveller - The lad who fondly reminisces on the safari you took him on and the trouble you put him through.

This species is a new one discovery for me Razz As seen here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1546568#1546568

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ThankingArthur wrote:
The Veteran Traveller - The lad who fondly reminisces on the safari you took him on and the trouble you put him through.

That's just genius, well spotted Smile

(Latin: Veteranii thankingarthurus)

From the Same post
The Dude (Coolsus tohellicum): Lad who attempts to come accross as a cool hip dude. Calls you 'Bro', and then gets it completely wrong.

Quote:
please get back to me fast so that we can get the shit cracking

shit cracking! , he must have seen too many cow pats baking in the African sun Wink

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New scammer species:
The Financially Challenged (Nulnumerus maninblackicum): Lad who makes up their own exchange rates.

Quote:
237 euros of =1060 pounds

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185026&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen many times that this does apply for anything like measures, speed, temperature and stuff. Wink

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes we got a pin in him already (For under estimating distances and weights), have you got an example of an over-estimator and one for temperatures, that would be fun?

Quote:

The Under-Estimator (Notfaria tohellicum): Completely underestimates things like weights, measures and distances in his scam e-mails.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The By-law (Boguslawia tohellicum): Lad who makes up bogus laws and uses them as excuses as to why they can't do stuff.

Quote:
According to the law governing the diplomat, the diplomat
are not allowed to send their passport out, please you have to follow
the diplomat instruction so that our consignment will be delivered to
you safely.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Spelling Bee Dropout (Nulspellus tohellicum): Lad who repeatedly makes the same spelling mistake.

Quote:
Send your passport copy to the diplomat in Indonesia so that the
diplomat will get you a good Hoter where you will stay in Jakarta, Infect my bank has instructed the diplomat to stay with you in the same Hoter. As soon as you arrival in the airport, the diplomat will come and pick to the Hoter where he stay Ok

Blue: With what .. the plague? .. Anthrax?

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Craigslist Vermin (Craigus dullii): Very common overpayment scammer that plagues Craigslist.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185027&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Naysayer (Negatus tohellicum): Nagative lad who won't comply with innocent requests for trophies.

Quote:
Thanks for your mail, meanwhile I will send you my recent photograph but I can't hold any sign Ok. If you need my photograph I will send it to you but I can't hold any sign. Please you have to follow my instruction so that this transaction will go sucessfull Ok. I will send you my photograph but I can't hold any sign Ok.

We will see.

Also a good example of

Quote:
The Yes Man (Okia nutsia): Ends every sentence with 'OK' for no apparent reason.

And there's more

The Redundant (Redundantia tohellicum): Lad who says the same thing as many different ways as possible to make sure you understand.

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got one for you wowwow ( Masochistus maximus)
Is this the correct form? The BIG lover of abuse, loves to be verbally
whipped into submission and comes back for more.
Look at the way I cussed out Gay-lord the hit lad. In CAPSLOCK, every
other word was F***ING, I say I'm sorry every other mail then launch
back into profane abuse in the next one. It's an endless cyle.

There are many lads that LOVE abuse. Hope this isn't a repeat.

edit: Gaylord is also a Okia nutsia 'affirmatus' says ok
until ad nauseum

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Braniac.
No we don't have this guy, great find. He's the antithesis of Yastreb's

Quote:
The Prude (Nulcursi yastrebicum): A Lad who doesn't like even mild expletives.

I'm pondering if this species lad should be in the Masochist genus.

I would like to go with the following name as we have a whole genus of masochists and the genus name gets changed to that of the finder.

The Abused (Profania brainiacus): BIG lover of abuse, loves to be verbally whipped into submission and comes back for more.

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks wowwow, I'm honored to have a creature named after me.
And to know there's an exact opposite in the Bizarro world. bad bye,

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Metamorphasis (Baiterputtius tohellicum): Lad who you can manipulate into behaving like another scammer genus.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184943

The Safe Cracker (Securitia persistia): Lad who gets farmed around all the fake security sites to get his MTCN, and keeps trying to get in till his fingers bleed.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185092&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seem to have come accross a very confused orphan and a whole plethora of new and old species.

Quote:

The Orphan (Nulkinia dullii): Purports to being a needy young refugee stuck in a camp somewhere, but sitting on a huge inheritance from murderd parents. Annoyingly insists on calling you DAD or daddy

The Visitor (Visitus nutsia): Keeps promising to come and stay with you when the transaction is finalised. As if it is a reward.

I replied to his orphan script with a paranoid rant.

He replies with

Quote:
i have gone through your mail. daddy is true .... daddy when are you coming down to this country and meet me to assist me finally on my problem,so that i can be with you till the end of my entire life. daddy am sorry to tell you this; i am in a tight corner.

Then ends with

Quote:
May God be with you and your entire family and shower his infinite mercy upon us. AMEN!
Thanks for your understanding Mummy.

Two old and two new species from same lad.

The Genetically Confused (Nulsexia tohellicum): Lad who cannot determine if you are man or a woman and goes for both options in his replies.

The Ignorant (Ignoramus tohellicum): Ignores your carefully worked and worded first script reply completely, and sends you a badly doctored second script.

Last edited by wowwow on Fri May 28, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tha Attacher Lad who attaches his script in file (.doc, .pdf, .txt) instead of writing it to avoid spam filters.

I havent seen it here. It's quite common Smile

Juan's hidden fries!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic