SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like he goes straigh to the thing (you want to know) Wink

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh Straight to the point Smile

The 'Straight to the Point' (Givsus mortallicum) : Lad who inadvertantly supplies you with his I.P details in the subect header, saving you the effort in finding them out.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, yeah. That's the expression that was on my mind Very Happy
Straight is related to sexual orientation, isnt it? Very Happy

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. We have a few Closet lads as well.
Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Little Piggy (Alanus tohellicum): Scammer who makes feeble excuses for why his account has been closed by Alan.

Quote:
We are sorry to inform you that our agent Lakatos Renato was involved in a car accident and it is no longer able to manage your transaction.
For the moment the account we provided you is closed and all the activies related to it are suspended.

^^ Closed lad accounts {Agent Lakatos Renato cried 'weeweeweewee' all the way home }

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184447&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Prickly; a subset of the Prude - a Lad who doesn't take to mild insults. For example (Lad in italics):

Quote:
You should not have sent that ID - I've deleted it and made sure. The interweb is not secure! Don't you people ever learn?

Quote:
Now,the issue of document i sent to you,I demand an apology from you for making that insultive statement (Don't you people ever learn?).

BTW, Wowwow - are you going to add The Understudy, The Shame of West Point, and The Gormless to the roster?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, thanks for the prompt. I'll put them right up.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, big weekly update of masterlist. Thanks to yastreb and mortal for some great catches this week.
I have some plans to knock up some sort of family tree. As we identify more 'species' there seems to be certain behaviour patterns emerging.
The main behaviour pattern, and one you probably have already worked out, is that most scammers are 'thick as shit' and crazy to boot Smile.
Keep sending in your finds.
One for the weekend.

The Viral (Viralus galleriicum): Scammer who sends in video of themselves being most ignorant, and gets a zillion hits on Face-Tube. Send your links to good examples Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0FV5fW8dXA

Last edited by wowwow on Sat May 15, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Undertaker (Mortalus tohellicum): Lad who sends dumb e-mails claiming they are acting on behalf of a close relative who has died some two years previously. Not understanding that you might have just spoken to said relative some 30 minutes previous and are quite sure they are not a ghost. Made even more pointless by that fact that the first thing you are going to do on receipt of the e-mail is to call said relative to make sure they are ok.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184605

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three from one lad and this great post.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=178413&start=50&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Egyptian a.k.a The TWAT (Pyramidia galleriicum): Lad who sends pictures of the cement bag pyramid he has just spent weeks and his own cash building.

The Pharmacist (Quackus tohellicum): Lad who espouses poor medical knowledge, or asks you to quit smoking for your health, even though you have told him you are dying of cancer. Probably worried you might 'snuff it' before you can send the cash.

The Denim (Jeanus galleriicum): Lad whos sends photos of himself in jeans that look so old and baggy, that even fashionistas would think that there were just one too many worn patches and holes in them.

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu85/masteroflads/TWAT/?action=view¤t=DSC_0838.jpg

Last edited by wowwow on Sat May 15, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 'Better late than Never' (Tardius tohellicum): Lad who wakes up to the fact he was baited months after you stopped baiting him.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184610&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Al Capone (Gansteris tohellicum): Lad who claims to be, or to work for a big time gangster. When we all know that he couldn't be more small time if he took and ate your luchtime sandwich from the fridge at work.

Quote:
I want to tell you something... I work for a respectable men in my country (a dangerous gangster with connections in more countries, if you understand me) . If I want I can find you anywhere. I've heard enough threats from your boys. I'm not a stupid person as you think...

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Sticky - A lad who carries with the scam attempt, even after seeing it on Eater

The Returner (Laddus Desperandii) - The lad that tries again with you months after you first baited him

The Trunk Boi - Sends you the photo of the two cash laden trunks

The Repeater - (Laddus wontshutupus) keeps sending you the same scam script over and over

The Sex Change Lad (written)- email starts as 'Mr' ends as 'Mrs'

The Sex Change lad (telephone) - puts on a falsetto vocie trying to imitate a woman on the phone

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:
The Sticky - A lad who carries with the scam attempt, even after seeing it on Eater

The Sex Change Lad (written)- email starts as 'Mr' ends as 'Mrs'

The Sticky is a subset of The Enmeshed, I think.

The Sex Change Lad (written) is already in - "Victor/Victoria".

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Matchmaker and The Petname Generator: (Koko desperandiitokokocum)- When a lad calls your character a name like "My Princess" or "My Baby" as if your hers/his and then tries to set you up with a guy/gal if you are single.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff guys. Some of these we already sort of have but they have nice traits, and it's nice to see examples along with them. I'm not going to be a stickler (actually I am) about the Latin naming conventions but these are usually named after their finder such that it's a bit like a siggy Smile

Also I will split out any that show different behaviours into single species.

The Sticky (name used)
~How about

The Eaten (Baitedus gadgeticum): A lad who carries on with the scam attempt, even after seeing it on Eater

The Trunk Boi (Trunkus gadgeticum): Sends you the photo of the two cash laden trunks.

The Repeater (name used)

~How about
The Repeat Offender (Repeatus gadgeticum): Keeps sending you the same scam script over and over.

The Returner (Comeagaini gadgeticum): The lad that tries again with you months after you first baited him

The Sex Change Lad & The Sex Change lad (telephone) found.

The Matchmaker (Matchus kokoicum): Lad who tries to set you up with a guy/gal if you are single.

The Petname Generator (Partnerus kokoicum): A lad who calls you "My Princess" or "My Baby" as if you are her/his boyfriend/girlfriend

Last edited by wowwow on Sun May 16, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Celebrity (Famus galleriicum): Lad who sends fake ID that looks uncannily like a known celebrity
... Jerry Springer anyone
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=272&mode=prev#TopPic

The No ID'er (Nulidus galleriicum): Lad who sends in very lame ID, puts DOB as 00/00/00 and gives themselves ridiculous job titles such as
"Original Manager of ICB BANK Of GHANA"
is that like "Original Coke" .. they just rebranded the old job?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=269&mode=prev#TopPic

Last edited by wowwow on Sun May 16, 2010 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "Whats up Doc!" (Bunnibuggeris galleriicum): Lad who sends photos of themselves attempting rear entry on some unwilling Leporidae (That's wabbits to you Bub)

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=286 Laughing

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Under Photogenic, is there space for the Morris Men? can't remember who owns that particular group of lads, but they have been faithful over the years.

And the other one I forgot, the Stunt Man,Bombardier's lad that set him self on fire amongst ovther things. (Stuntus Bombardierus?)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
I've also found an old example of
The Titled (Majoria tohellicum): Self important scammer who gives their character over inflated titles, often completely messing them up.

Quote:
His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal, Al Hajji, Dr. Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in general and Uganda in particular, and Commander- in- Chief of the Uganda armed forces

Idi Awo-Ongo Angoo Dada, later known as the Butcher of Uganda, titled himself also as the Last King of Scotland and the Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea.

Shocked

He was known also as a great medal lover.

Rolling Eyes

More here.

Sorry OT.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad who insist we meet half-way around the globe (if you live in Western Africa) so he can travel with me and meet me in person.

Second time a lad has decided mid-bait he wanted to meet me in person.

Is it a new sub-species ?

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Under Photogenic, is there space for the Morris Men? can't remember who owns that particular group of lads, but they have been faithful over the years.

And the other one I forgot, the Stunt Man,Bombardier's lad that set him self on fire amongst ovther things. (Stuntus Bombardierus?)

Yes of course
The Morris Men (Hankiwaverus gadgeticum): Lads who dress up like Morris men for group photographs.

The loony stunt man guy who set his legs on fire is already sort of filed under the masochists.
The Daredevil (Darus masacosii): Gains pleasure from setting their legs on fire.
But we can add
The Unknown Stuntman (Stuntus bombardicum): A masochist lad who performs bizzare stunts for the camera.

Last edited by wowwow on Sun May 16, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MoutonBlanc wrote:
I have a lad who insist we meet half-way around the globe (if you live in Western Africa) so he can travel with me and meet me in person.

Second time a lad has decided mid-bait he wanted to meet me in person.

Is it a new sub-species ?

Yes definately, nice find.

The Travel Partner (Ticketus moutonblancus): Safari Lad who insists you meet half-way around the globe so he can travel with you and meet you in person.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Idi Awo-Ongo Angoo Dada, later known as the Butcher of Uganda, titled himself also as the Last King of Scotland and the Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea.

There is no disputing this guy was a loon of the first magnitude. Having lived in East Africa in the early part of my life, I know he was greatly feared in that part of the world.
He could have added, "Master of the moon bees, conqueror of cheese, and Lord of the flies", that would have rounded it out nicely.

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Yes, and I've heard it wasn't exactly a pleasant surprise to see Idi Amin pushing the shopping cart in a supermarket in Jeddah when you were buying your groceries.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Insulted (Insultus tohellicum):Lads who respond with puerile laddish or true indignation to mass abuse baits.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic