SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "Scammers Without Borders" Lad - the scammer who has contacts everywhere, even in peopleless lands.
Quote:
This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria on Monday, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the rate of scam/fraudulent activities going on in their country.

Oh and an image of "the dialer" - 47 missed calls during a 13 hour period.

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice find.

Latin (Globalicum thankingarthurus)

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Enmeshed; a Lad who's totally caught up in the baiter's counter-story and clearly believes in its reality, to the extent that he accepts every twist and turn as if it's real. Most if not all long baits have this type of Lad in it.

The Sandtimer; a Lad who has become so Enmeshed that the bait keeps on going past the twelve-month mark.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice Yastreb Cool

The Enmeshed (Nettedus yastrebicum)

The Sandtimer (Ancientia yastrebicum)

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Psuedo Baiter (Nulbaiterus tohellicum): Lad who claims to be a baiter, or claims to be able to resolve a former scam, catch the crooks, and return the loot, for a small fee of course.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184332

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Self-Sabotager: a Lad whose misprints, especially with money, make him look foolish. Cases in point are the Investment House Lad who offered $34.50, or another Lad who wrote;

Quote:
1) Certificate of Death. $1.250 Usd 2) Certificate of Legality. $ 1.200 Usd 3) Afidavite of Claim. $ 1.000 Usd TOTAL FEES $ 3.450 Usd.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Victor/Victoria Lad; a Lad who changes a script to be from "the only daughter of..." but forgets to amend the male references elsewhere in the script.

The Institutionally Confused; starts off claiming to be working in one institution or organisation, but then claims to be from somewhere else - for example, was from an "Investment House" but later on wrote that he was with a bank.

Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are finding a lot of great new species Yastreb. I hereby award you the grand title of 'Species Hunter Extraordinaire' Smile

The Self-Sabotager (Messupia yastrebicum)
The Institutionally Confused (Confusicum yastrebicum)
Victoria Lad (Victoria yastrebicum)

I've also found an old example of
The Titled (Majoria tohellicum): Self important scammer who gives their character over inflated titles, often completely messing them up.

Quote:
His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal, Al Hajji, Dr. Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in general and Uganda in particular, and Commander- in- Chief of the Uganda armed forces

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Repeater - Repeats one word all over, just to show how serious he is. Often combined with "Ok" after each sentence.

Also... bump.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal, sounds like the Lad has an OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder), also babies learning to talk show the same behaviour. Perhaps this is not a lad but a baby Smile

We have already got
The Repeater (Agania persistia): Keeps telling you to do a specific action multiple times.
and
The Yes Man (Okia nutsia): Ends every sentence with 'OK' for no apparent reason.

The repeating one word over and over is new species material though, so we have to come up with a new name.
Was thinking maybe
"The OCD" or "The Learning to Talk".

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Religiously Confused (Allahicum godhicum): Isn't sure if they are Muslim or Christian, flip flops between either depending on their victim.

Quote:
May Allah's blessings be with you in all your daily endeavours, Ameen.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Claim to Shame (Oscarus tohellicum): Lad who claims fame, perhaps to have won an award or esteemed title. The true award goes to how lame the award is.
Quote:

Since i won being a Poetry Ambassador Associate for the International Library of Poetry 2006-2007 in Owing Mills Maryland for USA

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=179395&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Multiple species from a single scammer .. gold

The Hero (Vallianti tohellicum): Lad who tells amazing stories of how he saved someones life.
The Pidgin (Nulanglica tohellicum): Scammer who makes excuses for his terrible English, often claiming that someone else had picked up the phone when we all know it was him.
The Clown (Crusti tohellicum): Lad who has the same name as a circus clown.

Quote:
I hope the mail below is the type of written note you need from me?
---------------------------------------------

Good Morning to you.

My name is Bobo, and I was told by my good friend Mr Thomas that you need some proves about his English speaking friend who called the other day to know how he was doing, but unfortunately someone else picked up his phone.

So am writing now to let you know that Mr Thomas A. was a friend whom I saved his life some years ago when he was attacked by a snake. everybody around him ran away that very day, because they couldn't stand it, but I was the person who went straight to him and took him to the nearest hospital for his medical attention, seems nobody was eager to help. and We all knew that snake bite is very poisonous. so I took care of him and his hospital bill, then Mr Thomas promised never to forget my kind effort towards him for saving his life.

I was a Carrier with 5 kids to take care of. and now I am seriously ill, I got the swine flu – and I can’t work as a carrier at the moment.

So I really need some help from Mr Thomas A. to lend me some money to buy food for my family. please try to understand my situation and let Mr Thomas help me now that I need his help if he truly appreciate my kindness for saving his life.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours Sincerely
Mr Bobo

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Understudy: a Lad who claims to be an individual that you'e already baited, and ties himself in knots trying to fit in

The Shame of West Point; a Lad who pretends to be a General or other high-ranking officer, and falls woefully short (cf. "General Stanley")

The Gormless: a Lad who asks really dumb questions... as in this exchange (Lad in italics):

Quote:
God, you make me sick. Go butt-fuck a goat and suck out its ass afterwards, you filthy little creep.

Quote:
and wht do u mean by ? God, you make me sick. Go butt-fuck a goat and suck out its ass afterwards, you filthy little creep.

Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and wht do u mean by ? God, you make me sick. Go butt-fuck a goat and suck out its ass afterwards, you filthy little creep.

.. I mean .. Go butt-fuck a goat and suck out its ass afterwards, you filthy little creep ..

*chortle*

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My actual reply was:

Quote:
Ask the goat, it's probably more intelligent than you!

... on second thoughts, I should have left out "probably".

Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see the goat hanging it's head in shame every time the lad opens his mouth to speak Smile, *meehhh not again*

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

African lad stuck in India wrote:
money slow to enter, were money dey go? I no know

The Poet (Rhymus tohellicum): Lad who sometimes slips into prose within his communications.

Last edited by wowwow on Fri May 14, 2010 7:17 am; edited 2 times in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Jackpot (Lotteria dullii): Comon lad species who runs lottery/ prize fund scams.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Classicophile (Nulbuffus galleriicum): Scammers who hold up signs with quotes from popular T.V or film. Obviously not having seen them, and having little knowledge of popular culture, they are non the wiser (a bit like my dad).

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Prude; a Lad who doesn't like even mild expletives.

Quote:
Note the words you are using in sending me a mail because you can not be using "Hell" while contacting my chamber.

Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Thriller (Christi tohellicum): Scammer whos scripts read like a blood fest of murder and death.

Quote:
You will be surprise to receive this mail from a total stranger like me,Anyway, i got your contact through internet and decided to approach you for assistance permit me to inform you about this proposal I am daughter of late Diamond dealers John in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire in west Africa he was also one of the paramount chiefs in my town before He was murdered in cold blood early last year alongside with my mother by the Rebels of R.U.F when they invaded the town.

Our late father John died and left us and our mother Gloria and my younger brother Frank Christen my name is Ace John. I am 21 years old why my younger brother Frank is 18 years old.My late father John owns many companies before he died which he left for my mother Mr's Gloria John. Within a year of my fathers death, my Mother Mr's. Gloria John was killed by Rebels of R.U.F, after my mother was killed my fathers lawyer called I and my younger brother and hand over my late fathers documents to us. after my fathers lawyer have handed over the documents to me, my uncle started demanding for the documents of my late fathers wealth.I now called my fathers lawyer, he came and told my uncle that my father made a will that all his properties belongs to his children. After my fathers lawyer have made that statement my uncle started fighting against us to an extend he went and arranged for hired killers to kill I and my
younger brother.

The first time they came to our home when I wasn't around, my younger brother Frank was shot and two of our security men was killed also before the police men came, they had escaped, that made us to park out of the compound we thought it will be over that way but it continue happening, that makes us to stop going to school and we moved out from our country to Burkina Faso.

Because we are afraid let something not happen to us in school premises, That is the reason why we contacted you as an honest person so that you can help us in transferring my late fathers money into your bank account.

The said fund is $20.5 Million Dollars been deposited into one of the banks in Burkina Faso west Africa. I will offer 20% of the total amount to you for your help in transferring of this fund successfully to your account, and after transferring the money we can come over to your country and continue our education i will give you more details if you wish to assist us.
Please reply to this email: [email protected]
Thanks
Ace John.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
The Prude; a Lad who doesn't like even mild expletives.

Nice.
(Lat: Nulcursi yastrebicum)

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Straight - Sending his IP in the subject of message.

Quote:
Without Prejudice..Your Ref:189.20.49.115

Laughing
Checked the header on apelord and it is it's IP Laughing

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't get the 'Striaght' bit. You could call this species 'The Time saver'.
any more examples of this in his e-mails, looks fun Smile
Mad doing a traceroute, it goes to BRazil somewhere.
But times out.

Last edited by wowwow on Fri May 14, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic