SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A fresh thread to post replies from upset lads.

Here is a link to previous threads

Part 1: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41972
Part 2: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52461
Part 3: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61645
Part 4: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=80810
Part 5: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118139

Now, here are the first set of upset touts!

[email protected]
Quote:
guy wetin b ur problem na,y u dey cause me everybosy get his own level y u dey vess for me na afterall u no b mugu wey go pay me y e dey pay u..anythin wey u say remember say u no god and god say for a man to put mouth to another man work is a sin.go to psalm 17 read d whole verse..so pls broda if u cant help it leave it

[email protected]
Quote:
Try learn how to speak English even Pigin sef u no sabi speak,i which say i dey Niaja i for do u some many times no let me come back cos of u oo.Guy try improve on ur Language ok,atleast from there God will answer u not Okija Shrine wey u believe in.

[email protected]
Quote:
You be very small boy, i mean small shit, you have nothing, you cant even bost of 10m so i have nopthing to do with you, before you where born, have been into this, so i must continue getting richer and richer, than your entire family, and you will remain poor in life soonest, bet me, you have insulted your father and mother, and so shall it be to you and your family, i am not after what you have told me, so be it as God has pronouse, that u will go back to the hard ship u where before, because u try to disturb the work of God.

Go die and face hell.

[email protected]
Quote:
What ever you said must affect you and your generation ok hell has been your dwelling place forever.

Go hell awaiting for all your family and you yourself. fulk your mother goat.

[email protected]
Quote:
thanks am from OKIJA SHRINE i will see who will die frist Big fool

[email protected]
Quote:

I WISH YOU THE SAME MY BRODA.BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY DOG NO DEY CHOP DOG.IF ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS WISHING OTHERS EVIL,YOU BETTER HAVE A RETHINK.

I WILL NOT SAY MORE THAN THIS BUT GET YOUR HEAD EXAMINED OR ELSE YOU WILL MEET SOME ONE WHO WILL RUIN YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR EFFORTS.NA WORLD WE DEY SO,NO BODY KNOW WHO BE WHO.YOU NO GET JUJU SO DONT TRY PEOPLE WITH GREATER POWERS.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: WESTERN UNION OFFICE
IF YOU ARE READY TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND LET US KNOW AND TAKE NOTE THAT BEFORE YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS YOU MUST PAY FOR YOUR STUPID BEHAVOURE ANT FOR THE INSTULT.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAKE GOD PUNISH YOUR PAPA 2000 TIMES FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
hey boy,
what is it?Kindly let me know what the matter is so we can resolve it instead of all these name calling.

[email protected]
Quote:
Prevedi na Srpski!

[email protected]
Quote:
if your papa die tell me ok because i will kill him soon

[email protected]
Quote:
you are bastard and same with your mother if you have any.born troway like you idiot.I hope you are dead with all your family if you ever knows where your stupid father is. you as bank manager in ghana, look at bastard like you answering bank manager.

GO HELL WITH YOUR FAMILY.

REST IN HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
BEGGAR ALL YOUR GOATFUCKING FAMILY MUST DIE IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
BE GOD REWARD YOU AS YOU READ THIS

Devguy-I'm guessing he stole your script Very Happy
[email protected]
Quote:
MR MUGU

WHEREEVER YOU ARE YOU SHOULD BECAREFUL UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE USE OF YOUR LIFE ANY MORE THEN TRY ME,

YOU KNOW REASON WHY AM WARNING YOU IS WHY BECAUES I FROM AGULERI IN ANAMBRA STATE SO IF CARE TAKE'S NOT I WILL SEND MY BOY'S OVER THERE TO CUP OFF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES INCLUDING YOU MR MUGU AND UR SMELLING BISH MOTHER WHO BORN NUTORIUS MUGU, MR MUGU FOR EVERE, INFACT I WILL CATCH YOU SOON,

WATCH OUT OR IF YOU NEED TO SEE ME COME TO D.TEE HOTEL TONIGHT I WILL BE THERE

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy you too i pray for you too

[email protected]
Quote:
na lye you no get mought

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU BASTARD
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU ARE WRITING ME WITH FOOL OF THE DECADE
PAY ALL THE PRICE WITH YOUR HEAD AND YOUR FAMILY THAT WILL BE THE BEST FOR YOU
MGBADA

[email protected]
Quote:
guy,
be wise and stop brabing, by the way what are u doing here fucker, u should think like a matured guy and stop making noise.

fuck out of my page fool

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@FS --- That is not one of mine. But I'm going to make use of it. Laughing

Well, here are some of the replies from the mugu's I e-mailed with my MOther's Day wishes Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
PUNK ASK YOUR MAMA HOW MUCH SHE DEY CHARGE FOR BLU JOB?

[email protected]
Quote:
your father you it say you go spoli my job god punish your life enegi

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY EBI LIKE SAY U NO WAITIN UR MAMA DEY DO NA MAKE YOU THEY TALK LIKE THIS,MY OWN EVEN BETTER ME
WEN YOU SAY HE DEY EAT ROSTED LIZARD,UR OWN UNO GO SEE LIZARD EAT AT ALL NA SO SO DRY SHEET U GO DEY EAT BEFORE YOU DIE YOU HERE ME SO
IF YOU WANT MAKE THIS THING NOR HAPPEN TO YOU,YOU BETTER MIND YOUR BUSINESS BCUS MUGU FALL GUY MAN SHOP

YOUR OWN MTCN NUMBER:419 419 419 0
QUESTION:YOUR MAMA GO SOON DIE
ANSWER:AMEN
SENDER NAME :THE DON
RECIVER NAME:MUMU

MUGU MIND YOUR BUSINESS BECUS NA WE GET WESTERN UNION

YOU ARE A FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
guy no yawa i go see you for loges , with this ur address , i go fuck mama toto, and even you i will make sure that vocture eat ur meet too guy man mugu , i will make sure your father fuck your wife , local mugu for niger, your papa an tonw cryer , for village , dont worry , but give me your number , so that i will call you wen i come back to niger, your papa there

[email protected]
Quote:
Your house dey behind Femi Okunnu for lekki,and na 419 give you the money, but you know want make other people get, why?
You get time.

[email protected]
Quote:
FAKE REVREND EMEKA LISTEN. EMEKA MAY GOD THUNDER YOU THERE. YOU WILL NEVER PROSPER IN YOUR LIFE. YOU AND YOUR MAMA WILL SURELY DIE BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH SAY AMEN.
I KNOW YOU ARE A BASTARD. CUZ YOU DONT HAVE ANY FATHER. CURSE BE UNTO YOU AND ALL YOUR GENERATION IN JESUS NAME SAY AMEN. BAGGAR. UR MAMA WAS PROPPER ASHAWO AT NA SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA.

[email protected]
Quote:
na your generation you dey curse monkey like you,the biggest foll so far,comeing monday na your burial.watch out you just step in the wrong direction.you are a moveing coffin for now

[email protected]
Quote:
You are assyhole, commie basterd like you. who are you on the first place mother focker . In fact if i see you face to face i will drop you like a bad habit.

Annimal like you. okoko
bingo bye.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some responses to my mothers day greeting:

[email protected]

Quote:
Your mama toto dey smell badlyyyyyyyyyyyy............u go soon die from motto accident with your entire family,apart from ur wife....so i can always give her some "XXX" while she scream ma name Felixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[email protected]
Quote:

UR PAPA GO DIE OPEN YASH. AND UR MAMA HIV/AIDS GO KILL AM SINCE YOU NO GET RESPECT FOR JUDGE LIKE ME U NO GO SEE BETA 4 UR LIFE MUGU NO GO PAY U ONE NAIRA AGAIN 4 LIFE. UNTIL U APPOLOGISE TO ME.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL, AND A FOOL YOU WILL REMAIN. ASSHOLE...... PROUDLY NIGERIA, DELTA STATE

[email protected]
Quote:

He no go better for you na my lord AMALIKALI go finish your generation

[email protected]

Quote:
Are you sure you are normal at all? do you think you are a guyman, you are nothing but an empty vessel otherwise you wont insult a fellow guy like yourself as you claimed to be. By the way, what makes you think that you don hama? do you know me? even if my format got to you is this the best way to respond? di you know how many mails i get like this daily? I think you need to check yourself and re-examine your behaviour

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some crazy Lad vs. Lad insult phone styleeee

Lad telling me what he will do to me

http://www.divshare.com/download/11342268-b6c

Then - midcall - I put another angry lad on. This call is crazy Very Happy

http://www.divshare.com/download/11342273-ece

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mi box don see trouble oooo. Here is a selection of replies following outrageous boasts of wealth, assertions of powerful juju and a variety of threats and insults. Enjoy, and don't forget to wipe.

[email protected]

Quote:
subject PAYMENT FOR UR JOBS

Thank you thank you Mr Mercedes Driver.you can go ahead and whatch my box and you will never stop untill you watch your mother TOTO at bedroom and socked your dick into her TOTO.You must do this or you die with your Mercedes if you have one.
You must fuck your birth mother,your sisters.

Do you know who I am and what I drive?I sent the Gods from my village and Shran I put myself to bliend your 2 eyes when next you watch people box.
Eze-alaki Ihite will take your blood and tune it to money for me and you will be useless from now.

With the power vested on me I command all my above statement to come to pass in your life within 3weeks from 2day

MERCEDES

Mrs. Julia Lugor
[email protected]
reply-to
[email protected]

Quote:
subject Re: PAYMENT FOR UR JOBS

My Chairman,

Pls be kind for those you meet on your way up with your mercedes......this life we are living is mistic......be waer?

[email protected]

Quote:
subject RE: PAYMENT FOR UR JOBS

u will forever remain a fool for casting a guy.

and subsequently

Quote:
wnanne kedu oge iga eto.

[email protected]

Quote:
subject RE: PAYMENT FOR UR JOBS

na so God go purnish ur nyash idiotic moron 4get very soon u shall die for hunger hahahahahahhahaha

[email protected]
Quote:
subject Re: PAYMENT FOR UR JOBS

CLIFFORD ORJI,
THANK YOU GOD WILL FIRE UR MAMA AND UR PAPA ALL UR FAMILY THEY WILL DIE YOUNY FROM HOW TO END OF MAY... U SAY U NOW HOW TO DO JUJU DEATHY BEFORE 15TH OF MAY AND TRY AND SEE.

UR MAMA WILL NECK HERSELF BEFORE IS TIME BEFORE U FOLLOW AND OTHER COME GOD PUNISH U AGAINT
I AM BEYELSA

[email protected]

Quote:
subject Re: STUPID JOBLESS MAN GO HANG YOUR SELF

BACK TO SENDER
AND SAME TO YOU IN 100 FOLDS
IN JESUS NAME
AMEN

[email protected]

Quote:

NESALJEM TI JA PORUKE!

[email protected]

Quote:
subject RE: STUPID JOBLESS MAN GO HANG YOUR SELF

LET ALL THIS TAKE PLACE IN YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GENERALATIONS TO COME IN JUJU NAME

[email protected]

Quote:

You are a commie bastard

[email protected]

Quote:

boy,what did I do to you to warrant all these attacks and abuses?Please let me know,I beg you.Or did I throw format to your client?Would this justify all these abuses?

[email protected]

Quote:
subject RE: anoufia ewe banza

that is what will happen to u.

I have a lovely insult script which I will refine and add to over the next few days. If anyone wants to poach mi format, PM me and I will send you the whole greasy thing. Results so far are good, it is incredibly offensive and the lads love it. Twisted Evil

Edit for MOAR!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Re: GOD SHALL PURNISH YOU IN HEIL FIER

it seems you are a woman that brabe about fool

[email protected]

Quote:

I WISH YOU THE SAME

[email protected]
Quote:

You don't God that is why you are using the name of God to bad thing. DEVIL WILL PUNISH YOU IN HELL.

YOU COMMIE BULL LIKE BUSH PIG.

GO DIE FOR HELL. NOTE I AM A SPIRITUAL MAN IF YOU WRITE ME AGAIN I FORCE YOU TO FOLK RABIT.

GO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
subject DIE EEEEE

You and your family will die a miserable death and vulture will eat your dead bodies. Enjoy with the devil in hell fire.

rofl, cheers boys. Thinking on it, insults are a good way of dragging a lad's belief system into the daylight. threaten juju or hell fire, and they will respond with whatever keeps them ticking over, be it jesus, the devil or the local-gods-for-local-people. Could be a good setup for a serious bait later on.

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry guys - it's been a while...

These have just been through the verifier.. only 370 odd from 2,000 addresses passed - I havent been on for a while, anyone ant to pm me a good depository?

Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected][email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@KS --- many, many thanks as always. I'm sure I can put those addy's to good use Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
foolish thing,na the work way them send you be this mumu...Go find money..Like other boys do.......I wish say you know who you de talk to ........Hisss..

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OTU NNA GI

NA YOUR MAMMA AND YOUR PAPA U DEY COURS IF YOU BE REALL GUY MAN WHY U GO DEY COUSE GUY MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama toto you be big foolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected]
Quote:
broda watin dey happen why u dey insuit me since nor be so dem dey do sometin u here we be brodas in crime. If u do well we go share money together abi u nor like money?

Broda stop to dey insuit my mom u hear.

1LUV BRODA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE STUPID, USELESS, AND A NEVER DO WELL . IF YOUR ARE NOT
CAREFUL YOU WILL DIE WITH STUPIDITY.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT GOES UP MUST SURELY COME DOWN, WHAT YOU KNOW IS KNOWN BY MLLIONS B4 U CAME IN. NO WAHALA, YOU DONT TALK OF OKIJA TO D OWNERS ............. YOU ARE A BEGINNER INDEED... I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT U HAVE BEEN TRAPPED 4 INSULTIN D EYE OF D gOD'S. HAVE FUN............. KACHI FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
SHOWM@N MAY THE DEVIL BAPTISE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR YOUR GENERATION AND GENERATION TO COME.

YOU HAVE NO LIFE JUST LIKE YOUR ADULTED FATHER WHO GOT YOU FROM THE GETO WHERE YOU WAS BORN.
AND YOUR MOTHER NEVER TELL YOU THE TRUTH OF HOW DOG AND OTHER ANIMALS SEX HER, GO BACK AND ASK HER AND I KNOW SHE WILL TELL YOU NOW THE TRUTH OF YOU LIFE.
YOUR FATHER WHO ADULTED YOU IS AN INOCENT MAN GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR BOILOGICAL FATHER (DOG).

[email protected]
Quote:
cafe boy. am online 24hours a day because i got internet on my home and am a foreign hustler not a local champion like you. you can call me for help if you want or also you can register on my site to buy stuff if you need. ANU OFIA EZI DI KA GI.

mumu if u get any job carry come malaysia make we arrange for u

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the lists, I have included them in my latest round robin. Incidentally I'm sure one of my previous lads replied to me, blaming me for what i can only assume to be Dev's format. He sent some pictures of his crew so that I could recognise him when he meets me at the Tee hotel; a picture of a dragon lady elf thing, and two pictures of a huge, flaming red eye. I thanked him for the laughs and compared the huge fiery orifice to a part of his mother. No response as yet. Shocked

My lads may go quiet for the weekend Sad but at least one of them is still up.
Quote:
Ms Mariam Abdullah <[email protected]>
subject 回复: money transfer of western union

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAh AGULERI ONLY,you no de shame,your mama toto,DO YOU KNOW SAM DUBO?HE IS DEATH NOW BUT ASK HIS SON HE WILL TELL YOU WHO I AM<HIS FATHER DIED !((1997 and THE BERI AM WITH &HEADS<DID YOUR GODS TOLD YOU TO PUT EYES ON PPL BUSINESS?WHO ARE YOU and WHAT DO YOU DO?WHO are you to JUDGE ME AND WROTE NONSENSE>THOSE THIS GODS MUST VISIT YOU AND SUCK YOUR BLOOD FOR PROVOKING ME FOR NOTHING<THEY DO NOT SUCK INNOCENT PPL BLOODS<YOU LOOK FOR MY TROBLE AND THE MUST GIVE IT TO YOU.JUST WAIT AND SEE>IF YOU LIKE RUN TO TB JESUA OR PASTOR CHRIS YOUR BLOOD MUST BE SUCKED FROM NOW ON SO THAT PPL THAT KNOW YOU WILL NEVER TALK TO PPL ANY HOW > AM SORRY I HAVE TO DO THIS BECAUSE I AM ANGRY

Shocked Razz Cool

Edit: more upset and tantrums!

[email protected]
Quote:
subject all is for you : money transfer of western union you r details
all is for you :

[email protected]
Quote:
subject RE: your western union details you asked for
WETIN DEY DO YOU MUGU,U NOR BE NIGERIA IF U SEE FORMAT YOU NOR GO DELETE AM U DEY REPLY OGUN KILL YOU
AND YOUR GENERATION.THE DAY THUNDER BLAST MAKE HE HIT YOU FALL,YOUR POOR MOTHER

Actually, she quietly approves Wink

[email protected]
Quote:
subject OTU NNE GI DI DOTI
Otu subakwa nne gi

Quote:
subject Receive it now !!
Amadioha eziama fire you. Odeke Uzoagba bury you as you write useless mail to your papa and grandpapa.

[email protected]
Quote:
subject Re: I GIVE U 1 KOBO FOR UR YANSH
daniel or whatever u call yourself listen.I am from Imo state ans I know that Nkwere and Mbano people are predominantly Osu people.I am equally sure you are one.Don't email me again because 'nwafo has nothing to do with osu.

[email protected]

Quote:
subject Re: I GIVE U 1 KOBO FOR UR YANSH

OSU NKWERRE. CURSED MAN. IDOL.

This one also sent me a small and fairly routine porn (hetero, condom involved) which I found amusingly conventional in comparison with my suggestions for his dear old father.

[email protected]
Quote:
subject Re: your western union details you asked for
go and look for work , you no get work .

peper body dey worry you

Finally:

[email protected]
Quote:
subject RE: I GIVE U 1 KOBO FOR UR YANSH
Usu nra kwa mpagi their anoha bstard poor man the their the still awu hausa mbasil mad bingo stinking pussy why your mate the outside the make money the go burny you sooon as par sya you the villa the still okuko

I am enjoying this game more than anyone should Twisted Evil

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent a few hundreds of insults in the past 2 weeks but the results aren't terribly encouraging so far. Have I possibly done something wrong if the lads don't bother to write back? My insults should be okay since I've picked up some lines from this thread and generally used language I'd never use in RL.

Is it my font or something? Confused Laughing

However, the new list includes the happy winners of my latest round. By the way, thanks to the person(s) who run(s) the site. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Attention: Sun of Bitch

You are very stupid by sending all this rubbish for me. Do you know who you are talking to? Have I ever met you before in this life? Why can't you use your time and fight for your self also work hard and make this money? You are there causing your mother is like your mother is not important to you? If you continue acting like a fool I will show you that I am really the OGBONI MAN I must visit you in any where you are. I will swear your entire family including the unborn once you will die by accident. Just try me and see. I don’t have your time because you are nothing but a coward.

Poor man from poor family, just try me why is it that each time you sending this rubbish to me you are Alfred to write your name below so that I will know who wrote to me? Sun of ugly bitch

just try me...............If you want to locate me my name is Mr. taiwo ojo from Lagos state I stay in apapa so try and visit me

At No# 12A Azari crescent of liver pool come and visit me you will know who you are talking with.

Idiot fool for ever prodigal sun of a beach.

taiwo ojo

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO THE HELL YOU THING YOU ARE YOU ASSHORE. SON OF A MOTHER WHO GIVE BIRTH TO COWS, GOAT AND CAT. WHY HAVE YOU DECIDE TO WAKE A SLEEPING DOG FROM SLEEP. PRAY THAT I DONT NO YOU FACE TO FACE,I SWEAR I WILL WIPE A WAY YOUR ENTIER FAMILLY IN THE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME MUMU?LISTEN WELL WELL. I WILL CHASE YOU TILL I CATCH YOU THEN I WILL EAT YOU THUNDER FIRE YOUR GENERATION . HAVE YOU SEEN A MAN HAVE EARS CUT OFF WITH MACHETE? SOON YOU WILL USELESS NONENTITY WHO DARE TRAVEL WHERE HE DO NOT BELONG.A STARK ILLITRATE AS YOU WILL END UP MURDER N THEY WILL NEVER FIND YOUR BODY IN ALL POSSIBLE TIME. YOU CANNOT ESCAPE SO FUCK OFF FOOOOOOOOOOOOL
IF YOU THING YOU CAN HANDLE ME AND MY BOIS CALL ME AN WE MEET. AFTER I MAKE YOU BLEED FROM YOUR EARS I WANT TO FUCK YOUR MAMA THRU HER ANUS WHILE YOU WATCH AND CRY. YOU ARE NO CHAIRMAN GET OUT OF THIS GAME BEFOR YOU GET HURT YAHOOZIE CAFE RUBBISH. GO BAC N SEEL PEPER DRY GIN AT NA BUSTOP.SO SON OF ASHAWO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED NOW MARK MY WORD APOLOGIZE OR ON THIS I SWER I WILL ARRANGE BY MY OWN HAND YOU MEET SATAN SOONEST.

[email protected]

Quote:
You no go ever pick money for this job

[email protected]
Quote:
guy,

You don fall your hand. HOW MUCH YOU WORTH ? to be sincere, home and abroad you no pass 5 million naira. i dey lie ? as a big boy u no suppose to reply me, you suppose to pack face because na error the format take enter your box.
na me be EZE TOO MUCH MONEY 4 Ghana as a whole

[email protected]
Quote:
man you no get work to do,see the can time you day wast to write all
this thing,guy think and big up

[email protected]
Quote:
why u dey course me....? i pity you Na my Amalikali go srike you and your family to death i swear to amalikali...

me don get money okay na employment and military job me dey do sit down there dey course people wey bomb you and we go dey spend money lol

[email protected]
Quote:
I LIKE YOU BECAUSE FOR YOU REPLYING ME I HAVE HACK YOUR PASSWORD
..................................AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH................................BIG
BOY BIG FOOL,

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR MOTHER'S BOY FRIEND, JUST CALL ME NOW, THAT YOUR MOTHER JUST PAST AWAY AT ORILE IGOMU HOTEL. WHEN SHE WAS HAVING SEX WITH HER BOY FRIEND. I WENT THERE AND I SAW HER WIDE TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
IDOT POOR GOAT LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
BARRISTER PAUL AS FROM TODAY I PROFERSY THAT YOU BARRISTER WILL NEVER KNOW MONEY...........SHOUT A LOUDER AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
your nothing but a fool for writing me this but same no be ur fault na yahoo cos fool like you de write me this rubbish, take ur time read the fucking u send to a man like you whee de hussle and call me if u get money to buy card +66 8905 46292... see ur barrister paul very fucking one when de get time direct word to person mama, u be fool sha nwo ur fault

[email protected]
Quote:
Imediately i read through your mail, I knew it was a mail from an illiterate bastard. Why dont you visit school for basic education before you start communicating with people who are not aware of illetracy value.

[email protected]
Quote:
FROM YOUR TALK, YOU ARE A VERY SMALL BOY,BE CLOSE TO YOUR STUDIES,THE INTERNET IS MADE FOR MATURE MINDED PEOPLE. ARE YOU ALRIGHT, HOW OLD ARE YOU, WHAT IS YOUR EDUCATIONAL STATUE,PLEASE TAKE A VERY GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NO GO DIE BETTER NA ME TELL YOU SO TRAILER GO SMASH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY BASTARD RETIRED ARMED ROBBER WETIN KILL YOUR ELDER BROTHER? HIM NO BE ARMED ROBBER NA SO UNKNOWN BULLET GO TAKE KILL YOU YOU DEY TELL ME SAY I NO FIT COLLECT MONEY FOR WERSTERN UNION I BET YOU BEFORE GOD AND MAN AND GET MONEY PASS YOU VERY WELL YOU STUPID IDIOT NO BE YOUR MAMA DEY FOR THAT PICYURE DEY SUCK HORSE DICK SHAMELESS FAMILY I PROMISE YOU ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR HAND THIS YEAR NA SO E GO DEY ENTER SPIRITUAL PIT MUMU LIKE YOU MONEY WEY I DON COLLECT FOR GUY IF NA YOUR TYPE NA YOUR SISTER WEY BE ASHAWO U FOR USE THE MONEY GO FUCK ABOMINATION WEY FULL YOUR FAMILY SHAMELESS WRETCHED FAMILY IF YOU GO MY VILLAGE GO SEE HOUSE WEY I BUILD YOU GO FALL E DEY EASY TO PUT FOUNDATION AT THE AGE OF 26 PEOPLE LIKE YOU NA THEM DEY SLEEP FOR ASHAWO HOUSE BASTARD HOMOSEXUAL, YOU GO SEE WETIN GO HAPPEN TO YOU THAT YOUR HOMOSEXUAL GUY WEY GO COME SUCK YOUR PRICK CONVULSION GO HOLD AM AT THE PROCESS HIM GO BITE YOUR PRICK FALL AND YOU MUST DIE THERE IS NO REMEDY FOR THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU NA THEM START TO DEY SUCK WOMAN TOTO THAT IS WHY YOUR MOUTH DEY SMELL ANYTIME YOU OPEN AM FOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ROTH IN JAIL NICOMPU
ONYE RA KAGI MMA IGAWUN OWUN IKE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A DEAD PERSON ALRAEDY. DON'T YOU KNOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
As long as you say this to your fallow Guy you will not see $1 till u die.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ High Five ooooooooooooh!

great result from the mugu legions.

A couple from me: I sent a message from one tin-lad account to another, saying that i had found the barawo thief bastard who had been spoiling all the jobs, and we were going to go and mess him up big time. I included a link to a facebook page, which when clicked opens the page of whoever is logged in at the time... Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:
subject ANUMA NU ISHI OGIRI

Ndi Nkwere ndi oshi. Ama magbue gi.

[email protected]

Quote:
subject you are son of a bastard

O BOY IS ME YOU ANWSER LIKE A MUGU ON THAT NOTE, I THE PROF HAS PRONOUNCE YOU A MUGU FOR REVER AND VERY SOON EXPECT A CRY IN YOUR FAMILLY.

THE PROFFFFF

they love it Twisted Evil

NORA: suggest to your lad that his father's head would be worth at least 1,000 Naira to a ritualist. That's about $6. bargain!

Edit again. Auto-responders can get the very best out of a lad. Leave a nice message for when they reply and you get two for the price of one.

[email protected]

Quote:
RE: HEIL FIER OH

back to sender fuck off

Quick as a flash: back to sender!

to [email protected]
Quote:
subject SHOW UR SELF OH RE: HEIL FIER OH

BARAWO! THEIF! BARAWO! THEIF!

I AM BLACK AXE OH, WE COME TONITGHT 4 CUT UR HEAD, THE SHRINE SHALL
HAVE UR LIFE THIS NIGHT.

U ARE A DEAD MAN OH, PRAY TO UR GOD AND MEK UR PEACE FOR U SHALL NOT
SEE DAY LIHGT.

Now he's upset Smile

[email protected]

Quote:
subject RE: SHOW UR SELF OH RE: HEIL FIER OH

why all this come on what are you talking about what have i done to desserve all this bro

I'm freewheeling this one really, he's eager to communicate so i will ride his sorry butt all the way round the shower block. Yeeha!

Finally, before I go to my bed, a freshly incensed lad who took umbridge at my suggestions for his family.

[email protected]

Quote:
subject Re: HEIL FIER OH

U must be the biggest bastard i have even since y u dey insult me i chop ur moni??? omo i no feel u Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

'night Mr. Green

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dem bi being relativeli short na soft fo di insalt newbi laik mi.

[email protected]

Quote:
STINKY ASS. I DON HAVE YOUR TIME. GO AND TAKE A SHAWER

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER I BORN YOU WITH HOLY GHOST FIRE

[email protected]

Quote:
Be Careful Or Else

Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I GO HAMMAR WELL WELL! MUGU DON VEX OOOH!

[email protected]
Quote:
subject: uzogimgba chop your eyes all

uzogimgba chop your eyes all

(Angry response from the autoresponder, suggestion that Black Axe are coming to dice him)

[email protected]
reply-to: [email protected]

Quote:
subject u be the fool in life tobe a black axe na little little box they black axe abeg nor talk am agin that frat nor join

u hear go blend better frat

me: I DEY COM OOOH

Quote:
Subject: uwa nehey

u wa ne hey
???

[email protected]
Quote:
subject Re: SHOW UR SELF OH Re: HEIL FIER OH

black axe my foot fool u no knw sey u don big pass all this things owu dey blow ............PIG do not contact me again slave asshole black wey no dey keep am real black man wey fake dirty ask man.....

[email protected]
Quote:
subject Re: THIEFING BASTARD YOU SHALL PERISH OH

my world is that you will not see the next 210 DAYS

good day;

[email protected]
Quote:
subject Re: THIEFING BASTARD YOU SHALL PERISH OH

YOUR MAMA TOTO DE SMELL,THAT'S WHY YOUR BRAIN DE SKIP.....NA OGUN GO KILL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

[email protected]

Quote:
subject Re: SHOW UR SELF OH Re: THIEFING BASTARD YOU SHALL PERISH OH

BLACK AXE MEN NA DIRTY BOYS AND STREET THIEVES

ME NA CONFIRM BLUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

U DEY DER?€?????????????????????

DIRTY BOY AXE MAN

----

Quote:
BUT MY GUY, YOU NO DEY SHAME WEN YOU SAID THAT YOU ARE A BLACK AXE
MAN??????????????? BLACK AXE???????????????

YOUR HOUSE SHALL REMAIN BLACK ALL YOUR LIFE SAY AMEN?

NA SO SO BLACK UNA GO DEY SEE NO WHITE

I SORRY FOR YOU SHALL BCOS U NEVER NO WATIN LIFE DEY TALK

BLACK YANSH

BLACK GOAT

[email protected] - Deep breath, clench fists and -
Quote:
subject MENTAL DISORDER.

YOUR WHOLE FAMILY GO PERISH IN HELL BASTARD HUNGRY MAN WEY DEY SUCK DOG TOTO THAT IS WHY YOUR MOUTH DEY SMELL LIKE DEAD BODY STUPID IDIOT NICOMPU ONYE ARA GO WRITE AM DOWN THAT WIZARD WEY YOU BE NA SO ALL YOUR FAMILY GO PERISH BEFORE THIS YEAR END THAT MONEY WEY YOU DEY BEG BEFORE YOU LOAD CARD TAKE BROWSE NA SO YOU GO BER BEGGER ALL YOUR LIFE BASTARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. I GO MAKE YOU KNOW SAY I BE IMO-STATE BOY AND LAGOS AJEGUNLE BROUGHT UP NO BE YOUR TYPE GO THREATING ME GO AND PERISH IN HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
rrrraaaaaaaaaahhhh! Rant of the day! you win a cigar! just pay me for delivery!

[email protected]
Quote:
subject HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.AAAA

I AM ASHAMED AT YOUR ENGLISH.ILLITRATES LIKE YOU ARE LIKE PEOPLE WITH MOUTH ODOUR AND SHOULDNT SPEAK UP.NOW GO FUCK YOUR MISERABLE MOTHER YOU SON OF HELL.

YOU CANT BE ME

^^ there's my life's ambition gone. Laughing

Next mugu! Must be yea high to ride the bacon slicer!

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some beautiful work there guys - can anyone point me in the direction of another depository for addresses?

I'll hammer that last lot again an see how many are valid...

...hmm pretty much the same result, so either they are still valid addresses or my verifier is dud (LOL oops my ISP is now in Spamhaus)... damn you internet spammers - I'm trying to do something legitimate here and you have made it harder for me!!

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's the surplus lads forum, 419baiter.com has a fresh list up, and there's a nice repository of scam mail at dump-email.net (sign in as JK). Apart from that there's your own catcher accounts, although this is slow work.

Does anyone know of an email client that can parse email addresses from the headers and body of a message and export a list as CSV or plain text?

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

+66 8905 46292 | [email protected]

I just had a nice phone conversation with this guy as one of the G0merboyz. I'll post it in the audio section. He needs more abuse - give him some love!

edited to add:
[email protected]

Quote:
Look you idiot or what ever you call yourself,I don't that there are still
foolish people of your sort.Well I eant to tell you that the BIG BOOK told
me that "WHO SI THE WOMAN OR MAN THAT WILL CURSE ME AND IT WILL COME TO PASS
WHEN MY CREATOR MY GOD HAVE NOT CURSE.

I therefore stand on these words and put it to you that your collect backl
in millions fold all waht you said to me.I stand here also to tell you that
you opening your mouth to talk against me you MUST DIE UNTIMELY DEATH.VULTURE
will eat your flesh by the road side.You,You will sleep and will never wake
to see the brithness of the day.

You want tp tell me that you can write english open your bucal-cavity to
cure me,THE BULLET MEANT FOR ANOTHER PERSON MUST SURELY REMOVE YOUR HEAD
AND BRAIN.Watch it out accident meant for another person SHALL KILL YOU INSTANTLY,Whereever
your aboad and tent is the wicked wind will surely wipe you and your remembrance
out of the surface of the earth.You must died on the day your sufferings
tuned to roses.

In your life you will contiune to curse people everyday if you failthat day
your light MUST sudenly turn to darkiness.You will must surely grow half
way ,I have say it and so MUST IT COME TO PASS IN YOUR LIFE AMEN

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Great stuff. I will wind him up a bit more Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
your father if you get mind send me your number make u die b4 day break and ur address bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
O! BOY,
WATIN DEY HAPPEN WHY YOU THEY RAIN CAUSE LIKE THAT, IF YOU GET WORK BERIN AM COME MAKE RUN THE PACKAGING. ENOUGH OF THIS FUCKIN INSULT.OK.
REGARDS,
PAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR OBITUARY NA TOMORROW. THUNDER GO STRKE U TONIGHT AND KINLL U WITH UR GENERATION. BASTERED

[email protected]
Quote:

NA WETIN UR NATIVE DOCTOR TELL U MAK U DEY DO?NA SO UR MADNESS TAKE
START.AM A CHILD OF LIGHT N I NO ABUSE YOU SO ALL UR CURSES DON GO
BACK TO U N UR GENERATION FOREVER.

SOON U GO WRITE DS EMAIL DEY BEG BUT BY DAT TIME I DON CLOSE AM

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a coursed man and i think your whole family, your poor and dying lineage is sick in the brain and you are going nowhere with this attitude of devilish heart and juju minded mugu like you go to hell. efcc pikin. very soon you will be dead.
FOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL, EBA FUFU MUGU OLE IDIOT EBESA.

[email protected]
Quote:
OLORIBURUKU ... NA WHO ASK YOU QUESTION IF YOU DONE MAKE MONEY WHY YOU COME DEY FOR HERE NOW ..OLD FOOL LIKE YOU .

AT YOUR AGE YOU STILL DEY DO YAHOO YAHOO ..LOL , HE NEVER BE FOR YOU ?.. RICH MAN ,NA UR BOYS SUPPOSE DEY BOMB FOR YOU .

YOU THIS FUCKING ONISHA MAN ODE

YOU NO FIT THINK MAKE YOU COME UP WITH CONFIRM FM AND DOCUMENT NA YAHOO PLUS YOU DEY DO ... BLOCK HEAD LIKE YOU

YOUR TIME DONE PASS. BIG MAN I NO GET YOUR TIME JARE I WILL GET BACK TO YOU, I GET WORK DO .. GO FUCK UR WIFE ABI YOU DONE USE AM DO MONEY RITUAL FOR OKIJA SHRINE.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A USELESS IDIOT,THUNDER FIRE U AND UR IDIOT MAMA WITH BLACK PU**Y LIKE PIG
WHEN TALKING OF PEOPLE THAT HAD MAKE MONEY YOU ARE NO WEAR TO BE FOUND,U COMMON ILLITRATE

[email protected]
Quote:
poor grammar!
how do you even mke money with such bad command of english? dammit! igbo boys are the shittest in the game!
go suck ur momma dried upand wrinkled toto!
laters dufus!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTTING BUT, ARTICLE OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE.

DEVIL WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GEBERATION

IDOT

[email protected]
Quote:
I DONE PASS YOU HERE IS MYPHONE NUMBER I BE BIG BOY NA AFICA U STILL DEY +34633562869

[email protected]
Quote:
You an idiot jack ass imbecile literate fool, shame to you make ur make dey blow job dey go poor foolish small boy… u no no me I no no you waiting come be dis nonsense wen u dey do guy respect you self beginner

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks first you dont even know my name and second do you think am in Nigeria? HaHaHa...I just collect bar today I collect bar everyday because I be offshore contact idiot...Take my work name to the shrine...as am about to change my work name now too...mugu pikin na him you be...lol...You dey find fmt to take work abi...fool...ashawo first born...bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD.GO HANG FOR HIGH TENSION AND DIE.U R CURSED FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!! BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
Otele bawa mmpa gi dere....ozu di ka gi.....iche si ohun so giwa ma
ebe okija shrine nur...Thunder gbabukwe gi dere...otu nnegi

[email protected]
Quote:

u be useless guy muthefucking person carry am go okija na after all the moni wey i don chop don reach me do bussines.

make God no let all your mugu pay you this year u go suffer like mad.

ur mama go suffer yahoo bois go fuck ur mama them go give am small change make she solve her problem

[email protected]
Quote:
dude.... if u dey talk no dey call person mama u hear.....a word is enough 4 the wise. idiot like ....Bastard.
i blame u comon festac street prik na him u be.... u come dey compare ur self with person way dey UK..

Poor Bastard na him u go remain if u no use ur small brain and time work well...

[email protected]
Quote:
mother furger stop mailing me poor man

[email protected]
Quote:
holle murther facker you thing you are wase to writ nothing but the story of your life and you think that u and right and but fucking your self and your family up i see that u lack home trening but u are nothing but fool at 40 i have to stop here becouse u have dont know what you are doing to your self
murther fucker you will end up dieing in staficance
foool

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU BE BASTARD HUNGRY MAN LIKE YOU NO BE COMPESATION YOU DEY WORK DEY COLLECT $50 GO ASK BOYS BOYS WEY KNOW ME I NO DEY COLLECT $100 DOLLAR FOR MUGU HAND YOU WEY DEY STRUGGLE TO EAT BREAK FAST HUNGRY LION YOU THINK SAY I KNOW-KNOW YOUR MAMA WEY BE BEGGAR FOR UNDER BRIDGE FOR LAGOS IF YOU GET MIND BOOK FOR APPOINTMENT MAKE WE MEET IF I NO KILL YOU CALL ME BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
ok no problem but go back to school maybe you can take care of your sour english.
you are so brainless, even goats will call you stupid. look i dont have time to spare on a low-life like you it seems you grew up in a broken home so go and screw you mum and suck your dad's dick while fingering your sister and worshipping a cockroach die young you *DELETED* piece of shit roll over and play dead. I got ocean liners you little ship sink

[email protected]
Quote:
mother fuck go to that attach u will see Ur mam is i DA fuck am tell her to call me on my number OK FULL

GOAT

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a few in my box:

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck off

[email protected]

Quote:
EKPA LIKE YOU.YOUR FATHER WILL DIE LIKE FOUL? YOU WILL SOON DIE? BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIFE IN YOU ANY MORE

At long last someone bothered to comment on the pic I sent with my insult:

[email protected]

Quote:
HI BINGO

FULL GO ON THAT ATTACH U WILL SEE HOW AM FUCKING UR MAMA TELL HER THAT I MISS HER PUSSY SO MUCH OK GOAT UR MAMA NA BINGO

With an NSFW picture where a man in a white rabbit costume is "playing" with a blonde woman. If you want to see it, please PM me and I give you details how to make a payment through Westy. But if the letter was from a fellow baiter, it's actually me who is baited here. Confused Laughing

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ ROFL, great, their idea of offensive images is pretty tame, or simply bizzare.
Quote:

GO HANG FOR HIGH TENSION AND DIE.

ooooh, nasty pasty, I guess he is referring to the usual result of stealing overhead copper cables. The old lie is that stealing the neutral conductor is ok because it is at ground potential anyway, but from an unbalanced 3-phase system (they usually are) it still carries current. The resulting corpse looks a lot like a hog roast, with one outstretched arm, often still with a hacksaw in it.

I hope you replied with derision and scorn?

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] entered into a protacted e-mail exchange with the Showm@n
Quote:
AMU UNE GI, OTU NNE GI MIRINMIRIN
MY JOB GO SPOIL AS YOUR MAMA TOTO DON SPOIL

Quote:
BE AGE MEAT WITH YOUR MAMA SOME OF OUR FRIEND WE DON FUCK YOUR MAMA TOLD ME SAY YOUR MAMA TOTO SWEET WEL WEL. IS NOW MY TURN TO FUCK HER. YOU DON SEE WE YOUR MAMA DE PIS BEFORE HER TOTO BE LIKE ELEFANTI TOTO HAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
GIVE ME YOUR MAMA ADRESS DEN SE HER TOTO SWEET WELL WELL

Quote:

OLD BOY I NO GET WORK THAT I WHY I WANT TO KNOW YOUR MAMA SO THAT I GO SEE WORK I GO THEY FUCK AM FOR MORNING DE FUCK AM 2 TIMES AFTERNOON AND FOR NIGHT I GO GIVE AM 3 SORT

Quote:
huuuuuuuuuu ma yo mama totobitat

[email protected]
Quote:
HUNGRY MAN NA UNA DEY HACK MULTILINKS NETWORK U FIT PAY FOR TIME YOU WEY DEY WEAR 1 CLOTH FOR 1 MONTH YOU THINK SAY I NO KNOW YOU WELL YOU MUST DIE THIS YEAR GO MARK AM DOWN IF YOU SEE DECEMBER MAKE YOU KNOW SAY MY MOTHER NO CARRY ME FOR NINE MONTH BASTARD HUNGRY BEAST LIKE YOU. ARMED ROBBER OLUTE BOY PICK POCKET ONYE SHI I GO CARRY YOUR NAME GO FOR NJABA RIVER AND NJABA SHRINE YOU MUST DIE OWUN IKE STRONG DEATH

[email protected]
Quote:
guy the whole things we you talk na back to sender na your self yu day tell as you be scamer day find other people money if you day wish you fellow man bad na that bad go thay fellow you 1000 fold mumu lke you Nna gi na otu Nnegi

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Guy....

If you know that you are a real guy man..... kindly drop your contact number for me here is mine +919873269885 mk i tell u sey u nor get level and you nor get money as e dey be soooooo..... U b mumu thank God sey na guy man u be and na street u dey sooo..... insult wen u insult your parents and generation u must pay put na ur and working email i go carry go temple for here sooooo make them pray for u watch and see and maga pay you for this email again.

Bastered like U.

Idiot dumakarab , benchiot, makachiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL, IS THIS HOW YOU MADE THE MONEY YOU CLAIMED??? I TRUST YOU WILL NEVER SEE 1 CENT AGAIN FROM TODAY. VILLAGE MAN LIKE YOU. I KNOW A REAL LAGOS GUY WILL NEVER BEHAVE LIKE THIS, CAN'T YOU JUST IGNORE THE MAIL? IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Bois Gon Hammer This Mumu Well OOOOOOOOOOOOOO This Nonentity Church Rat Be Hot Hot When ISay OTU NNE GI GOATFUCKING MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
You mather fucking homo FROM AGULERI IN ANAMBRA STATE,

WHO MADE YOU DEPUTY NMANAGER IN PRUDENT BANK OF GHANA?

WITH WHICH QUALIFICATIONS DO U WORK?

I AHAVE NO DOUBT YOU ARE MISERABLE SCAMER WITH NO FUTURE.

I GOT TO KNOW THIS BCOS AGULERI OF MY POEPLE DO NOT BEAR B@du Dub@ngo.

SO GET LOST AND NEVER RETURN HOME ALIVE.

I HEREBY BAPTISE YOU WITH THIS NAME HOPLESS BASTERD FOREVER AND SO SHALL IT BE. Laughing Laughing Laughing
HOLY GHOST FIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pasctor charls [email protected]
Quote:
U ARE ALREADY DEAD YOU HAVE ONLY THREE DAYS ,I WILL VISITE YOUR BUREAL ,ALL YOUR FAMILY MUST PERISH INCLUDING YOUR EXTENDED FAMILY.IDIOT, DO YOU HAVE HAND WORK IN GHANA 419 IDIOT

barr.lloyds fergunsen [email protected]
Quote:
your father two come me don blow oooooooooooooo so forget me bye

amira sanko [email protected]
YOUR MOTHER CAN SUCK YOUR DICK VERY WELL

Quote:
you really tried state how your family was coursed, i don't know that your family is as coursed as you have just stated bellow while there is many man of God to deliver you and the remaining others, if you are man try and do something very fast before you deid with all this courses, no wonder you didn't even go to shcool, very sorry.

frank wilson [email protected]
receive this good things

Quote:
listen stupid boy i hope that you funck your mother today kedu ka ikpu nne di
i hear the information that your father die for mand you too funck
your mother every times my prayer is this try to give your mother bele
as soon as possible ok and you will die insaid river niger after you
receive this message your family will born to fair

funck your mother and all your sister
otu nne gi go born otu nwanne gi nwaya the smelling so much all your
family will deir this year 2010 bot of you

Becca Aza [email protected]
Quote:
Why you talk too much, I have pass that level you want me to be, So you see, Your course is not going to work bcos i have enough investment that i can never be a poor man again in ma entire life, Any way you will not understand, Come to me i will open ur eyes, Guess what, My God is with me, I will never say anything bad to you cos know you crying you have been a victim, Hahaha Erigo gi, They have eat you hahahahahhahahahahah I LOVE MA LIFE.

Clif Johnson [email protected]
Quote:
guy man de curse guyman imagine

Accounts Accounts [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IDIOT

claiminginformation claiminginformation [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barclays Bank Office [email protected]
Quote:
You just waste you time dey write nonsence. Go back to primary school make them teach you how to spell. HYPERTION

Jim Hatchett [email protected]
Quote:
U HAVE GOT THEM IN YOUR HOUSE NOW
WAIT FOR ME AND SEE IF EFCC WILL NOT PICK US B4 TWO WEEKS FROM NOW.
JUST LOOK UP NOW

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN

barrister swee lin heng [email protected]
Quote:
UR PRICK MY GUY OTU NNE GI TOO

bobby steven [email protected]
Quote:
u are just a fool, who is a dead.... i wish i can come to u right now to teach u what earth quake doing to people, i would hv teach u your fucking life with your family. Asshole

G . i s [email protected]
Quote:
HELLO MUMU
YOU IBO MAN WEN NON FIT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH WEN COME TALK TO ME MAKE GOD PUNISH YOU AND ALL YOUR AGULARI PEOPLE, HIGHEST MUMU AND MAGA WEN DEY NIGER NA IBO PEOPLE WEN YOUR BROTHERS DEY TAKE 400,000 NAIRA DEY CARRY COME DAKAR
SO YOU NON SHAME TO DEY TELL PEOPLE SEY U COME FROM AGULERI BUSH PEOPLE ILLETRATE PEOPLE WEN NON NO ROAD TO SCHOOL YOU GO DIE MAKE DOG CHOP YOUR BODY STUPID GOAT I KNOW SEY U NON GET MAMA AS YOU DON TAKE AM DO RITUAL
WRITE AGAIN MAKE GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION TRY TO READ THE MAIL WEN YOU SEND TO ME WITH ALL YOUR MISTAKE MUMU DEY SO U MEAN SEY YOU NON JUST BRANCH PRIMARY SCHOOL ATALL???

Mark West [email protected]
Quote:
GO FUCK YOURSELF *DELETED*,POOOR MAN LIKE U,WHAT AM I DOING WITH YOU,DO YOU HAVE MONEY NO.ASSHOLE LIKE YOU,DIE A POOR MAN YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER ARE BASTARDS

evan benson [email protected]
Quote:
Guy Man,Just see how u are causin ur self

Quote:
I know IG UR BROTHER, PETER EZE EGBEMIRI, LATE EMMA AND OTHERS BUT I
JUST UNDERSTOOD THT U ARE STILL A SMALL BOY THT IS WHY U ARE CAUSING UR FELOW GUYMAN.

Jonathan Mark [email protected]
Quote:
you are my brother we are in one job onye ivite aguleri . infact send me you charthing

Julie Yahiri [email protected]
Quote:
You are A COMPLETE IDIOT. YOUR FARMILY WILL DIE.You ASSHOLE. OTU NNE GI IBERIBE GA EGBUGI

mary james [email protected]
Quote:
GUESS U AR SICK,CANT EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH,I AM NT MANDATINGING YOU TO HELP ME USE THE FUND I WANT TO TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT .TAKK CARRE

DAVID DUPONT [email protected]
Quote:
FUCK U BASTARD,
EWU,OSU,ANUMANU,OTU NNEGI

Frank Paul [email protected]
Quote:
back to sender lottery headquarters

christopher tailor [email protected]
Quote:
You dead *DELETED* Igboman,your juju can not do me anything, it can only kill you because you believe in it.i am only trying to do some Colonial Recovery, and do not forget that your people are all thieves.If you want my address tell me i will send it to you.

Central Bank Of Nigeria [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA NA FOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL

Abdul Rahman [email protected]
Quote:
iwu onye ara how you dey do uk lottery idiot like you maga.na you and your family and pikin them go die in the next seven days.i will pray to god because of you mgbada.your mother's tot stinks that's why your father died prematuredly and in seven day i command you to die.ise ise ise.you vagabond

Cynthia Godwill [email protected]
OTUGI THERE

Quote:
OTU BUAGI THERE MAGA I KNOW YOU ARE IN NIGERIA. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE FAST MONEY COME TO SENEGAL AND PICK TOO MUCH MONEY YOU GUYS ARE DOING NOT IN NIGERIA NO MAGA THERE OK
BIG BOY MAGA THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE

Edward Godwin [email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL NEVER FIND PEACE IN YOUR LIFE.

dr osuman wang [email protected]
Quote:
AM SO MUCH HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU DIED IN MOTOR ACCADENT YOU WILL NOT REST IN PEACE BECAUSE YOUR ARE VERY BAD AND UGLY PERSON AND AM SO MUCH HAPPY THAT YOU DIED CHILDRLESS I WISH YOU BAD LUCK BEFOR YOUR DEATH TOMRROW MORING BAD BYE DEVIL WILL BURN YOU IN FIRE BY TOMRROW EVEING IN HELE FIRE

BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT [email protected]
Quote:
ogun na dey kill your papa????

u nor go live my box?????

If you disturb me again i go use your box configure meller
demon......muguuuu

Pualcolman Pualcolman ([email protected])
Quote:
NWA NNE YOU DEY MAD

Debbie Freeman ([email protected])
Quote:
fuck your momo and otu your momo

Greg Ilu ([email protected])
Quote:
YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOU WILL DIE TODAY YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOU WILL DIE TODAY YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOU WILL DIE TODAY YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOU WILL DIE TODAY YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOU WILL DIE TODAY YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOU WILL DIE TODAY YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOU WILL DIE TODAY YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOU WILL DIE TODAY YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOU WILL DIE TODAY YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOU WILL DIE TODAY YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOU WILL DIE TODAY YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOU WILL DIE TODAY YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOU WILL DIE TODAY YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOU WILL DIE TODAY YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOU WILL DIE TODAY YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOU WILL DIE TODAY

Marshall Pam ([email protected])
Quote:
you will die like a rate in your room

Ikenga Njinaka [email protected]
Quote:
Man,

we have endured you and your group of vampires enough. It is time for retalation now because your hours has come. I am in USA am from ihalumuna and am the owner of the boxes where you been sending your rubbish insult every day. It is time for you to pay back your debt because the hour has come. watch out what happen to you in the next 72 hours.

You always invoke death in your email and that is your portion now as you read this message. because the law or karma is now on you and your entire groups for mentioning death always on your email to the world that belongs to God. For this reason we will not have mercy on you any more.

Greetings,
Group of Death.
USA Branch.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOOOOO......... Shocked Evil or Very Mad

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185048

Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic